PDA

View Full Version : South Carolina shooting

sandsjames
04-09-2015, 02:29 PM
Most cut and dry police abuse/killing that we've seen. I'm almost 100% sure this cop will fry. But is there any reason to assume that it's racially motivated just because the two are different races?

Rusty Jones
04-09-2015, 02:39 PM
Most cut and dry police abuse/killing that we've seen. I'm almost 100% sure this cop will fry. But is there any reason to assume that it's racially motivated just because the two are different races?

Oh, no... you know, racial profiling, and shit... you know, that's just people playing the race card. Cops and black people have always been on great terms. This is just an isolated incident, and all that.

By the way, this happened in South Carolina.

UncaRastus
04-09-2015, 02:45 PM
Last night I viewed the clip with the policeman shooting the guy in the back. Then he picked up something from the ground where they were standing before the man took off running. He went to the body and dropped whatever it was that he picked up.

If it is a weapon, that would certainly show that the cop tried to influence the after the shooting incident investigation by changing the crime scene by moving evidence to be near the body.

Which kind of proves that the cop had his stuff together enough to try to influence the investigation, which could make whatever the cop claims to be highly suspect.

In other words, his mind was clear enough to try to do something totally illegal to influence the case.

That cop, after a trial by his peers, should go to Death Row. If the jury finds him guilty. Who knows, nowaday? Maybe he had a hangnail that caused such agony that his mindset was swayed?

I have nothing against cops doing their duty. They are necessary to keep crime down. However, just as in the military, people with firearms sometimes make the wrong choices. One death by shooting wrongfully is one death too many.

However, shooting an unarmed man eight times in the back is eight times too many.

And yes, I do see the country being flooded by Al Sharpton and his bunch, creating a very adverse situation for all of the cops in this country. I looked up the number of state and local police in the USA, and the closest I could find was arrived at in 2008. 1.1 million.

That is a lot of cops that now have to be very cautious with some angry people taking their frustration out on them. Just like with Ferguson, MO. 1.1 million cops (2008) now have to go to work every day, with a target on THEIR backs. All on account of one cop's decision.

Even IF the cop had a reason, such as taking down a suicide vested man, rightfully, or some such scenario, I can only see bad things happening on account of one cop. Again. From doing the right thing. Or the wrong thing.

Anyway you slice it, there will be consequences.

Where is Corporal Malloy and Officer Reed when we need them? Sergeant Friday, where are you?

Rainmaker
04-09-2015, 02:49 PM

Have You've learned nothing yet? Cops don't fry. Period.

Couple questions before the Al- Sharpton Free Shit Army Brigade and the rest of the Communist News Network Crisis actors arrive.

If he's stopped only for a tail light, where are all the other cars? and Why did he run again?

Why are they just showing us that part of the tape? Where's the rest from the stop forward? Reach for a cop's taser at your own risk. Nomsayin?

FLAPS, USAF (ret)
04-09-2015, 02:53 PM
Hate to say it, but THIS is exactly what the likes of Al Sharpton have been looking forward to. See now, we were right, WHITE cops are shooting unarmed black people everwhere. Now we must take drastic measures to right the injustices.

Meanwhile, to support the race-baiters (Al, Barrack, Eric, etc) the liberal media will replay the video clip over, and over, and over, and over....until the country is final destroyed.

sandsjames
04-09-2015, 02:57 PM
Oh, no... you know, racial profiling, and shit... you know, that's just people playing the race card. Cops and black people have always been on great terms. This is just an isolated incident, and all that.

North Carolina/South Carolina, what's the difference...not important to the conversation.

No race card here, Rusty. I'm not saying this wasn't racial profiling/racially motivated. I'm just wondering if it's fair to assume that it is, in this one case.

Combining several cases together to make a judgment just doesn't work for me. I'll give you an example of why:

As an instructor, I get asked many, many stupid questions. By the time the 4th or 5th person asked me a stupid question I'd lose my patience. Then another instructor pointed out to me that even though it may have been the 5th time I heard a stupid question that day, it was the 1st time that individual student had asked it.

Oh, and you mean "white cops" and black people, don't you?

sandsjames
04-09-2015, 03:00 PM
Last night I viewed the clip with the policeman shooting the guy in the back. Then he picked up something from the ground where they were standing before the man took off running. He went to the body and dropped whatever it was that he picked up.

If it is a weapon, that would certainly show that the cop tried to influence the after the shooting incident investigation by changing the crime scene by moving evidence to be near the body.

Which kind of proves that the cop had his stuff together enough to try to influence the investigation, which could make whatever the cop claims to be highly suspect.

In other words, his mind was clear enough to try to do something totally illegal to influence the case.

That cop, after a trial by his peers, should go to Death Row. If the jury finds him guilty. Who knows, nowaday? Maybe he had a hangnail that caused such agony that his mindset was swayed?

I don't disagree with anything you say here. The cop deserves whatever he gets. However, I don't think that people will be disputing whether he was justified or not. The question is simply should we assume this had to do with race? I ask it because it has already been assumed to be so, compared to other cases that are completely different in every aspect except that there was a white cop and a black suspect.

sandsjames
04-09-2015, 03:01 PM
Have You've learned nothing yet? Cops don't fry. Period.

Couple questions before the Al- Sharpton Free Shit Army Brigade and the rest of the Communist News Network Crisis actors arrive.

If he's stopped only for a tail light, where are all the other cars? and Why did he run again?

Why are they just showing us that part of the tape? Where's the rest from the stop forward? Reach for a cop's taser at your own risk. Nomsayin?

Ok, I take back what I said about everyone being able to assume this cop is at fault. I forgot you were on this forum.

FLAPS, USAF (ret)
04-09-2015, 03:01 PM

This shooting WILL be about race because YOU want it to be. You wouldn't have it any other way.

Rainmaker
04-09-2015, 03:03 PM
Ok, I take back what I said about everyone being able to assume this cop is at fault. I forgot you were on this forum.

We are supposed to assume someone is innocent until they are PROVEN guilty.

sandsjames
04-09-2015, 03:04 PM
Hate to say it, but THIS is exactly what the likes of Al Sharpton have been looking forward to. See now, we were right, WHITE cops are shooting unarmed black people everwhere. Now we must take drastic measures to right the injustices.

Meanwhile, to support the race-baiters (Al, Barrack, Eric, etc) the liberal media will replay the video clip over, and over, and over, and over....until the country is final destroyed.

Again, my question is about the assumptions that will/have been made. How do we get away from the immediate reaction that an incident is race related? How do we make people realize that two people of two different races can have a dispute without it being racially motivated? I don't know the specifics of this case, of course. It's very possible this was racially motivated. It's also equally possible that it wasn't.

How do we fix it to where it's not the instant reaction to hear about/notice/focus on the race of the individuals involved?

sandsjames
04-09-2015, 03:05 PM
We are called to assume someone is innocent until they are PROVEN guilty.

No, the legal system is called to assume someone is innocent. The public are free to make all the assumptions we want.

Rusty Jones
04-09-2015, 03:16 PM
North Carolina/South Carolina, what's the difference...not important to the conversation.

There's a huge difference, culturally. Bigger than the difference between Virginia and West Virginia. My mother actually belongs to an ethnic group called the Gullah (otherwise known as Geechee), from the coastal areas and Sea Islands of South Carolina, who've influenced the whole state, culturally. That influence doesn't exist in North Carolina.

Oh, and you mean "white cops" and black people, don't you?

No, I don't. In fact, black people probably have more to fear from a black cop than a white one. That black cop has to go the extra mile to prove himself to his white counterparts.

sandsjames
04-09-2015, 03:18 PM
There's a huge difference, culturally. Bigger than the difference between Virginia and West Virginia. My mother actually belongs to an ethnic group called the Gullah (otherwise known as Geechee), from the coastal areas and Sea Islands of South Carolina, who've influenced the whole state, culturally. That influence doesn't exist in North Carolina.

No, I don't. In fact, black people probably have more to fear from a black cop than a white one. That black cop has to go the extra mile to prove himself to his white counterparts.

So what's the fix? How does a fix even get started?

Rainmaker
04-09-2015, 03:21 PM
No, the legal system is called to assume someone is innocent. The public are free to make all the assumptions we want.

Sure thing SJ you're free to assume whatever you want.
But, Since, 13% of the population happens to commit 50 percent of the violent crimes in the country. The cop in question probably made an assumption as well. Whether it was a logical assumption or not remains to be seen. I would assume his assumption affected how he handled the stop of this criminal.

as·sump·tion

/əˈsəm(p)SH(ə)n/

noun

plural noun: assumptions

a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.

"they made certain assumptions about the market"

synonyms: supposition, presumption, belief, expectation, conjecture, speculation, surmise, guess, premise, hypothesis; More

sandsjames
04-09-2015, 03:26 PM
But, Since, 13% of the population happens to commit 50 percent of the violent crimes in the country. The cop in question probably made an assumption as well. Whether it was a logical assumption or not remains to be seen. I would assume his assumption affected how he handled the stop of this criminal.

as·sump·tion

/əˈsəm(p)SH(ə)n/

noun

synonyms: supposition, presumption, belief, expectation, conjecture, speculation, surmise, guess, premise, hypothesis; More

Glad you know how to reference an online dictionary, in addition to being skilled at copy and paste. Just not sure what your point has to do with anything. But that's not important. You posted stats, so it must be relevant.

Rusty Jones
04-09-2015, 03:34 PM
So what's the fix? How does a fix even get started?

There isn't one. Let's be real here: everyone knows what the job of a policeman entails. Your job is to enforce the law, and apprehend those who break it. In performance those duties, you're going to have to get physical with people. This might include hand to hand combat, or the use of weapons that disable, incapacitate, maim, or even kill.

You don't apply to be a police officer, unless you actually WANT to do that stuff. Otherwise, why would you?

It's only natural that you're more likely to use this force on people that you're more intimidated by.

sandsjames
04-09-2015, 03:35 PM

as·sump·tion

/əˈsəm(p)SH(ə)n/

noun

Here are the facts...no assumptions needed. The shooting victim was running away from the cop. The cop pulled his gun and fired 8 shots.

No matter what else is on video before or after, this shooting is not justified. It doesn't matter why the guy ran. There was obviously no immediate threat to the cop. That much is fact. Hopefully he ends up in general population.

UncaRastus
04-09-2015, 03:37 PM
SJ,

Not all of the legal system has to assume that the accused is innocent.

District Attorneys may have a bone to pick with you on the assumption that the legal system has to view a defendant that way.

Rusty Jones
04-09-2015, 03:37 PM
Here are the facts...no assumptions needed. The shooting victim was running away from the cop. The cop pulled his gun and fired 8 shots.

No matter what else is on video before or after, this shooting is not justified. It doesn't matter why the guy ran. There was obviously no immediate threat to the cop. That much is fact. Hopefully he ends up in general population.

He won't. Former cops, pedophiles, and snitches normally get put in PC.

Rainmaker
04-09-2015, 03:39 PM
Glad you know how to reference an online dictionary, in addition to being skilled at copy and paste. Just not sure what your point has to do with anything. But that's not important. You posted stats, so it must be relevant.

You asked the question whether there was any reason to assume it (shooting) was racially motivated. My point Einstein is, that yes, it probably was racially motivated. But, it is not cut and dry, and this cop will not 100% "fry", just because you (and bunch of other Morons just like you), can't think for yourself and overreact to Anderson Vanderbilt Cooper's race pimp dog and pony show narrative.

Obviously, you have not been paying attention to how these cases usully play out.

sandsjames
04-09-2015, 03:47 PM
There isn't one. Let's be real here: everyone knows what the job of a policeman entails. Your job is to enforce the law, and apprehend those who break it. In performance those duties, you're going to have to get physical with people. This might include hand to hand combat, or the use of weapons that disable, incapacitate, maim, or even kill.

You don't apply to be a police officer, unless you actually WANT to do that stuff. Otherwise, why would you?

It's only natural that you're more likely to use this force on people that you're more intimidated by.Probably mostly true, though there are those who join because it's in the family, or other reason. I don't think that everyone who joins the military WANTs to kill people. I know I didn't join for that reason.

I am very interested to hear more "facts" of this case...the cops record/background, etc.

You bring up an interesting point which, I think, leads to a different (though related) topic altogether. "It's only natural that you're more likely to use this force on people that you're more intimidated by." I'll assume that you are saying that people are more intimidated by black people than they are by white people.

I think we talked about this before but this is a studied fact. Computer images with the same faces shown black and white showed that the large majority of the test subjects (both black and white) chose the black face as the more intimidating. Is there a process to change that? I believe in order for that to happen we need major education for all races. Am I intimidated by black people because I have been raised in a racist society or are black people more intimidated by the image they portray? I'm sure both of those are true and I can't see it changing. It's the chicken and the egg problem.

As much as it's wrong to judge someone based on their appearance, it's also difficult not to do so when every image associated with that appearance is a threatening one.

Or should we just be resigned to the fact that we are going to live in a segregated world forever?

sandsjames
04-09-2015, 03:48 PM
SJ,

Not all of the legal system has to assume that the accused is innocent.

District Attorneys may have a bone to pick with you on the assumption that the legal system has to view a defendant that way.

I think you know what I meant. The suspect MUST be presumed innocent by those deciding the verdict until there is enough to prove otherwise. Does it always work? Of course not. Nevertheless, it is a requirement, at least in a criminal trial.

sandsjames
04-09-2015, 03:49 PM
He won't. Former cops, pedophiles, and snitches normally get put in PC.Yep, and that should change.

TJMAC77SP
04-09-2015, 03:52 PM
People who get an MBA just want to get a job where they can earn maximum dollars while doing no work. They just want to set up a Ponzi scheme where they can bilk people out of their money.

I don't have an MBA but I know this to be true.

sandsjames
04-09-2015, 03:52 PM
You asked the question whether there was any reason to assume it (shooting) was racially motivated. My point Einstein is, that yes, it probably was racially motivated. But, it is not cut and dry, and this cop will not 100% "fry", just because you (and bunch of other Morons just like you), can't think for yourself and overreact to Anderson Vanderbilt Cooper's race pimp dog and pony show narrative.

Obviously, you have not been paying attention to how these cases usully play out.

This is not the usual case. This is not anything close to (as far as what occurs immediately prior to the person being killed) other recent cases, except for the colors of the people involved.

I must say, on an unrelated note, I'm pretty happy that you describe me as a liberal while BM describes me as a conservative. I'm pretty happy about that. Must be doing something right.

TJMAC77SP
04-09-2015, 03:54 PM
This is not the usual case. This is not anything close to (as far as what occurs immediately prior to the person being killed) other recent cases, except for the colors of the people involved.

I must say, on an unrelated note, I'm pretty happy that you describe me as a liberal while BM describes me as a conservative. I'm pretty happy about that. Must be doing something right.

Next you can shoot for a fundamentalist Christian who isn't really Christian enough..............gotta love the MTF !!

Rainmaker
04-09-2015, 03:55 PM
He won't. Former cops, pedophiles, and snitches normally get put in PC.

I'm really surprised he's even being charged with murder.

sandsjames
04-09-2015, 04:01 PM
Next you can shoot for a fundamentalist Christian who isn't really Christian enough..............gotta love the MTF !!You definitely do.

sandsjames
04-09-2015, 04:02 PM

Are you surprised because you don't think it should be a murder charge or are you surprised that the case is being pursued at all?

Rusty Jones
04-09-2015, 04:05 PM
People who get an MBA just want to get a job where they can earn maximum dollars while doing no work. They just want to set up a Ponzi scheme where they can bilk people out of their money.

I don't have an MBA but I know this to be true.

I was talking about applying for a specific job. You're talking about getting a credential. Apples & oranges.

Rainmaker
04-09-2015, 04:14 PM
Are you surprised because you don't think it should be a murder charge or are you surprised that the case is being pursued at all?

I'm surprised that he was charged with murder in advance of the video coming out. Most likely he's being offered up as a sacrificial pawn for the Just-us dept. they been trying hard to land one for a couple years. trouble is the evidence wouldn't support it, so they had to lie (hands up don't shoot/ cute 13 year old child in Tommy Hilfiger polo buying skittles) and settle for communist stirring up mob violence.

right or wrong, If you resist or assault an officer (of the state) then the odds of that officer being charged (by the state) with murder for shooting your ass are gonna be almost nill . Yes, even if you're running away. Be glad for that SJ. If the society ever starts tolerating "the knock out game" on our thin blue line, then get ready for chaos followed by a nasty Vigilante justice backlash and imposition of martial law. I know that conflicts with your liberal utopian vision statement you were forced to memorize at the HQ AF Global Diversity University. but, welcome to the real world Matrix bucko

Rusty Jones
04-09-2015, 04:15 PM
Yep, and that should change.

Whether we like it or not, part of living in a civilized society means providing for everyone's safety. And "everyone" includes those who have violated other people's right to safety.

He won't last in genpop. He may have killed a black man, but the fact that he was still a cop means that even the Aryan Brotherhood won't want anything to do with him; in fact, they'd probably be as equally fast to kill him as black and Latino inmates. The state knows this, would probably be held liable for putting him in genpop if anything happened to him.

Rusty Jones
04-09-2015, 04:19 PM

I'm going with the latter. The guy who shot the video isn't completely sure whether or not Slager knew he was being filmed. He suspects so, but nothing in the video indicates this. Furthermore, the story he gave before the video leaked appeared to be under the assumption that there'd be no video evidence to challenge it with.

Why does that matter? Just look at how blatant it was in the video. The cop knew what he was doing, and likely only had the balls to do it because he "knew" that nothing was going to happen to him.

Bos Mutus
04-09-2015, 04:24 PM

I am very interested to hear more "facts" of this case...the cops record/background, etc.

Saw something about him having 13 prior complaints against him...can't find it now.

You bring up an interesting point which, I think, leads to a different (though related) topic altogether. "It's only natural that you're more likely to use this force on people that you're more intimidated by." I'll assume that you are saying that people are more intimidated by black people than they are by white people.

I think we talked about this before but this is a studied fact. Computer images with the same faces shown black and white showed that the large majority of the test subjects (both black and white) chose the black face as the more intimidating. Is there a process to change that?

I believe in order for that to happen we need major education for all races. Am I intimidated by black people because I have been raised in a racist society or are black people more intimidated by the image they portray? I'm sure both of those are true and I can't see it changing. It's the chicken and the egg problem.

As much as it's wrong to judge someone based on their appearance, it's also difficult not to do so when every image associated with that appearance is a threatening one.

Or should we just be resigned to the fact that we are going to live in a segregated world forever?

I think you have sort of answered your OP question here. Is there cause to believe race had anything to do with this? Yes, there is. Because we all see race...and we all have pre-loaded judgements that go along with that. There is no way around it, at this time. We can do our best to catch ourselves...but, we all see race.

Just like the cop saw a man...which is would probably be more "alert" than if it was a woman. He saw the man's age...maybe he was a little less alert to than if it had been a 25 year old. He saw how the man dressed, heard how he spoke.

All of these things gave the cop an impression of the person...and gave the person an impression of the cop.

Some of those impressions may have been wrong, but that doesn't mean they were ill-intentioned or dishonest. Maybe, as a cop, that cop deals with a lot of bad black people in the neighborhood he works...maybe he goes home to a white neighborhood and only knows a couple bad people over there cuz he's not out on the beat there every day, he's with family and friends.

Yes, there is reason to believe race is an issue. In fact, you brought it up first...because you had reason to believe that people would make it an issue.

sandsjames
04-09-2015, 04:36 PM
Saw something about him having 13 prior complaints against him...can't find it now.

I think you have sort of answered your OP question here. Is there cause to believe race had anything to do with this? Yes, there is. Because we all see race...and we all have pre-loaded judgements that go along with that. There is no way around it, at this time. We can do our best to catch ourselves...but, we all see race.

Just like the cop saw a man...which is would probably be more "alert" than if it was a woman. He saw the man's age...maybe he was a little less alert to than if it had been a 25 year old. He saw how the man dressed, heard how he spoke.

All of these things gave the cop an impression of the person...and gave the person an impression of the cop.

Some of those impressions may have been wrong, but that doesn't mean they were ill-intentioned or dishonest. Maybe, as a cop, that cop deals with a lot of bad black people in the neighborhood he works...maybe he goes home to a white neighborhood and only knows a couple bad people over there cuz he's not out on the beat there every day, he's with family and friends.

Yes, there is reason to believe race is an issue. In fact, you brought it up first...because you had reason to believe that people would make it an issue.

Ok, so it's quite possible that race played a role. The question should have been whether or not this should be assumed to be racism.

What brought my attention to it when I saw it was all the pictures on the websites of black people holding signs and columns about how this is related to the other recent cases. Would it have crossed my mind? Of course, because of the publicity on all the cases recently. Would it have crossed my mind before Ferguson? Not to the extent it does now. Maybe that's good, maybe that's bad. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

UncaRastus
04-09-2015, 04:41 PM
The police department fired the cop. Whether that is legal or not is an issue. Did they do that to protect themselves, or did they do that because they knew that he is a dirtbag who was just a time bomb ready to explode, and after his 'detonation' saw that they should've fired him long ago?

MAYBE a cop can't get a 'fair trial', but I do believe that a fired cop may get just that.

With the PD distancing themselves from him, it should be interesting, to say the least.

sandsjames
04-09-2015, 04:41 PM
I'm going with the latter. The guy who shot the video isn't completely sure whether or not Slager knew he was being filmed. He suspects so, but nothing in the video indicates this. Furthermore, the story he gave before the video leaked appeared to be under the assumption that there'd be no video evidence to challenge it with.

Why does that matter? Just look at how blatant it was in the video. The cop knew what he was doing, and likely only had the balls to do it because he "knew" that nothing was going to happen to him.

I think he will be sorely disappointed after the example that is about to be made of him.

Rainmaker
04-09-2015, 04:44 PM
Ok, so it's quite possible that race played a role. .

No shit Dick Tracy.

sandsjames
04-09-2015, 04:48 PM
No shit Dick Tracy.It was an obvious point made to clarify what I actually meant to post. So go fuck yourself.

Rainmaker
04-09-2015, 04:54 PM
It was an obvious point made to clarify what I actually meant to post. So go fuck yourself.

Lighten up Francis.

UncaRastus
04-09-2015, 04:57 PM
Please stop sniping and counter sniping. Both of you are bigger than that.

Bos Mutus
04-09-2015, 05:08 PM

"racially motivated" is a tough term for me...do I think the cop was motivated to go out and shoot a black person? No.

Do I think the person he happened to encounter that day, being black, motivated the cop to approach him in a certain way, deal with him in a certain way and ultimately shoot him. Yes.

Do I think the examples that will be brought up in the trial of how nice he normally is to black people...how he teaches the diversity class at the precinct...how he mentored black kids at the elementary school are proof that he was NOT racially motivated? No.

The police department fired the cop. Whether that is legal or not is an issue.

How could it NOT be a legal firing? Not like you have to convicted, or even be accused of a crime to be fired.

Even if his conduct was just "against policy"...surely he can be fired for that, legally.

sandsjames
04-09-2015, 05:12 PM
How could it NOT be a legal firing? Not like you have to convicted, or even be accused of a crime to be fired.

Even if his conduct was just "against policy"...surely he can be fired for that, legally.Guess it depends on the Union.

Bos Mutus
04-09-2015, 05:29 PM
Guess it depends on the Union.

Unions don't make laws.

...but okay, if the firing violated the union agreement (contract). We do have laws that enforce legal contracts (another example of good govt)...so, okay.

Even most union agreements though...give management the right to fire an employee for an especially egregious reason, which this should qualify for...so I highly doubt his firing violates anything.

Stalwart
04-09-2015, 05:32 PM
About the only defense I could see for the police officer (whether true or not) would be if he thought that the guy he shot had actually taken a / had a weapon and that the individual posed an immediate threat to the public (since he was running away he was not a threat to the officer), once the shooting occurred the officer realized the man had dropped the weapon (tazer), he (the officer) got scared / panicked and moved the tazer closer to the body.

IMO that would not absolve him of the shooting, but may get him some sympathy in whether it is considered premeditated or not, and maybe with sentencing.

Based on the video it looks bad for the officer's defense, but take that with we do not see anything that happened before the video started, so the guy may have very well wrestled/grappled with the officer which would amplify the use of the 'fight or flight' mentality defense ... even if the man was running away. We also don't know what is in the direction of where the man was running (granted the officer shot in that direction), but as I said above: if the officer testifies that he (officer) thought the guy had a weapon and was an immediate threat and there is a population hub, school, shopping center in that direction ... it would feed into a potential defense.

Personal opinion: cop will go to jail.

Stalwart
04-09-2015, 05:35 PM
Even most union agreements though...give management the right to fire an employee for an especially egregious reason, which this should qualify for...so I highly doubt his firing violates anything.

Even if it doesn't; they fired him ... if they (Police Department) knew it violated the agreement the Department may be more willing to deal with the fallout of improperly terminating him than the fallout of keeping him in the Department as this plays out.

Rusty Jones
04-09-2015, 05:39 PM
About the only defense I could see for the police officer (whether true or not) would be if he thought that the guy he shot had actually taken a / had a weapon and that the individual posed an immediate threat to the public (since he was running away he was not a threat to the officer), once the shooting occurred the officer realized the man had dropped the weapon (tazer), he (the officer) got scared / panicked and moved the tazer closer to the body.

IMO that would not absolve him of the shooting, but may get him some sympathy in whether it is considered premeditated or not, and maybe with sentencing.

Based on the video it looks bad for the officer's defense, but take that with we do not see anything that happened before the video started, so the guy may have very well wrestled/grappled with the officer which would amplify the use of the 'fight or flight' mentality defense ... even if the man was running away. We also don't know what is in the direction of where the man was running (granted the officer shot in that direction), but as I said above: if the officer testifies that he (officer) thought the guy had a weapon and was an immediate threat and there is a population hub, school, shopping center in that direction ... it would feed into a potential defense.

The only problem with that, is that he already told a completely BS story before the video was leaked. If he really thought that the man had a weapon that he was running toward a crowd of people with, then he'd have had more to gain by stating that in his original story. But he didn't. And it's a little too late to be saying that now.

Bos Mutus
04-09-2015, 05:39 PM
(since he was running away he was not a threat to the officer),

Just playing "what if"...as in "what if I were the defense attorney"

Officer believed the man had a weapon...the man, while running away from the officer, was running toward a tree to hide behind, so that he could take cover before firing at the officer.

This is how a cop can shoot a supect running away from him in self-defense. In fact, the video is inaudible, but the cop remembers hearing the man say "Imma get behind that tree and shoot you!"

We also don't know what is in the direction of where the man was running (granted the officer shot in that direction), but as I said above: if the officer testifies that he (officer) thought the guy had a weapon and was an immediate threat and there is a population hub, school, shopping center in that direction ... it would feed into a potential defense.

Maybe he'll make that defense...but, I don't think it'll work, either.

I think he's going to prison for life...a video is worth 10,000 words of testimony.

Stalwart
04-09-2015, 05:46 PM
Maybe he'll make that defense...but, I don't think it'll work, either.

I think he's going to prison for life...a video is worth 10,000 words of testimony.

Yeah, my hypothetical defense is not one that I think would render a not guilty verdict, but it may help migrate away from a conviction of 1st degree murder.

Stalwart
04-09-2015, 05:49 PM
The only problem with that, is that he already told a completely BS story before the video was leaked. If he really thought that the man had a weapon that he was running toward a crowd of people with, then he'd have had more to gain by stating that in his original story. But he didn't. And it's a little too late to be saying that now.

I heard he said he thought the guy had a weapon (the tazer), don't know if he said anything about a crowd. Even if he didn't ... it isn't like he can't elaborate further on his earlier statement or at least have his lawyer do it for him at trial -- if he does not take the stand in his defense.

Even then, I don't know if his earlier statements were sworn, if not he could change his version of things all around; I don't think it will help too much ...

sandsjames
04-09-2015, 05:53 PM
Unions don't make laws.

...but okay, if the firing violated the union agreement (contract). We do have laws that enforce legal contracts (another example of good govt)...so, okay.

Even most union agreements though...give management the right to fire an employee for an especially egregious reason, which this should qualify for...so I highly doubt his firing violates anything.Absolutely, and I agree that this instance definitely qualifies for.

And I have to chuckle with the govt comment. I could easily argue that the enforcement of contracts in cases like this is definitely not good for us. But we'll leave that alone in this thread.

Rusty Jones
04-09-2015, 05:58 PM
Officer believed the man had a weapon...the man, while running away from the officer, was running toward a tree to hide behind, so that he could take cover before firing at the officer.

This is how a cop can shoot a supect running away from him in self-defense. In fact, the video is inaudible, but the cop remembers hearing the man say "Imma get behind that tree and shoot you!"

Combine that with what you saw in the video, who would believe this? Who would say this with their back turned to armed police officer, especially when they're closer to that police officer than they are to the tree?

Bos Mutus
04-09-2015, 06:07 PM
Combine that with what you saw in the video, who would believe this? Who would say this with their back turned to armed police officer, especially when they're closer to that police officer than they are to the tree?

Hey, I"m not saying it's a winning defense, okay?

Rainmaker
04-09-2015, 06:14 PM
Hey, I"m not saying it's a winning defense, okay?

What about the background of the Fugitive from Justice? How many priors did he have? Were any of em violent? This can also play into how Po-9 handled this model Citizen (why'd he run again?)

Anyhow, just heard on the Programming device that the Charleston NAACP is begging for body cameras (Federally funded of course). Man, it's gonna make it easy for .gov to perform dragnet surveillance on its subjects with 1.1 million troops walking around live streaming video into biometrics databases. Problem/Solution/Reaction....Just another step on the long march to the FEMA camp.

Bos Mutus
04-09-2015, 06:18 PM
What about the background of the Fugitive from Justice? How many priors did he have? Were any of em violent? This can also play into how Po-9 handled this model Citizen (why'd he run again?)

Ha! I was waiting for this...almost replied to SJ earlier comment about wanting to see the cops record with something like "And how long until Fox News reports on the mans suspension in the 11th grade for marijuana use."

I did peek over at Fox for a minute and it seems they are out to fry the cop, too...so, maybe we won't see the media trial of the victim this time.

Anyhow, just heard on the Programming device that the Charleston NAACP begging for body cameras (Fed funded of course). Man, it's gonna make it easy for .gov to perform dragnet surveillance on its subjects with 1.1 million troops walking around live streaming video into biometrics databases. Problem/Solution/Reaction....Just another step on the long march to the FEMA camp.

LOL.

Rainmaker
04-09-2015, 06:20 PM

It's very plausible Rusty. you have to remember that he was only a 100 yards away from him when the first responder stopped him. You can never underestimate the speed and strength of these black guys

sandsjames
04-09-2015, 06:39 PM

Anyhow, just heard on the Programming device that the Charleston NAACP is begging for body cameras (Federally funded of course). Man, it's gonna make it easy for .gov to perform dragnet surveillance on its subjects with 1.1 million troops walking around live streaming video into biometrics databases. Problem/Solution/Reaction....Just another step on the long march to the FEMA camp.I foresee a big battle between the NAACP and the ACLU coming up. ACLU is emphatic against the use of them.

Rainmaker
04-09-2015, 06:46 PM
I foresee a big battle between the NAACP and the ACLU coming up. ACLU is emphatic against the use of them.

that's like two competing mafia families fighting over who gets to extract the most loot from this country.

sandsjames
04-09-2015, 06:55 PM
A quote from a CNN article with no other context to it. It is it's own paragraph.

"Slager has been fired and charged with murder. He is white. Scott, who was unarmed, is black."

Rainmaker
04-09-2015, 07:01 PM
A quote from a CNN article with no other context to it. It is it's own paragraph.

"Slager has been fired and charged with murder. He is white. Scott, who was unarmed, is black."

Riveting...

Rainmaker
04-09-2015, 07:08 PM
I heard he said he thought the guy had a weapon (the tazer), don't know if he said anything about a crowd. Even if he didn't ... it isn't like he can't elaborate further on his earlier statement or at least have his lawyer do it for him at trial -- if he does not take the stand in his defense.

Even then, I don't know if his earlier statements were sworn, if not he could change his version of things all around; I don't think it will help too much ...

Most likely, TASER International, Inc. (maker of body cameras) provided the "drop weapon" for this op. Free tip follows: Rainmaker recommend his MTF peeps go long- (NASDAQ:TASR) in their portfolios #winning...

garhkal
04-09-2015, 09:00 PM

IMO no. But you just know the media, Shapton etc will do all they can to make this exactly that, a Racially motivated instance.

If you notice in practically every cop shooting over the past year or so, we ONLY ever get video footage from the cop pulling his gun and shooting. NEVER anything before. Which always makes me wonder why those "Witnesses only ever capture the shooting time frame only. Are they deliberately trying to frame the cops?

We are supposed to assume someone is innocent until they are PROVEN guilty.

Supposed to yes. But looking at many recent cases, it seems that if video footage exists (or like with that school frat and rolling stones) we are to assume they are guilty till a court proves them innocent these days.

Again, my question is about the assumptions that will/have been made. How do we get away from the immediate reaction that an incident is race related? How do we make people realize that two people of two different races can have a dispute without it being racially motivated? I don't know the specifics of this case, of course. It's very possible this was racially motivated. It's also equally possible that it wasn't.

How do we fix it to where it's not the instant reaction to hear about/notice/focus on the race of the individuals involved?

IMO until we can get the Race baiters such as Sharpton, Jackson etc, to get off their high horse, i feel we will never get to that state.

Even if his conduct was just "against policy"...surely he can be fired for that, legally.

Even those who do things against policy can get some sort of tribunal to challenge being fired. I think why some feel this was unjustified is that it was TOO QUICK of a reaction. Almost like the higher ups did it just to 'appease the black community'.

Anyhow, just heard on the Programming device that the Charleston NAACP is begging for body cameras (Federally funded of course). Man, it's gonna make it easy for .gov to perform dragnet surveillance on its subjects with 1.1 million troops walking around live streaming video into biometrics databases. Problem/Solution/Reaction....Just another step on the long march to the FEMA camp.

My whole issue with body cameras is that we have often heard/seen incidents where cops react rather negatively to citizens, sometimes just sitting in their vehicles or on their property recording the COPS, even going so far on some occasions as to arrest the person for "Interfering with a police investigation".
Why should it be ok for Cops to film everyone they encounter, sometimes even with out asking the permission of those people, but its wrong for people to video cops?
So unless that law changes, i do feel like you that just putting cameras on cops is a wrong Knee jerk reaction.

Bos Mutus
04-09-2015, 11:14 PM
Dash cam video from the police cruiser has been released:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/09/us/south-carolina-police-shooting/

sandsjames
04-10-2015, 01:06 AM
Dash cam video from the police cruiser has been released:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/09/us/south-carolina-police-shooting/

Definitely doesn't show anything that warrants 8 shots in the back.

Rainmaker
04-10-2015, 01:53 AM

Ok, SJ I know you're just repeating what CNN Dicktate. But, The were not 8 shots in the back. He FIRED 8 shots at a fleeing suspect. How many hits was there? TJ? Is it Police SOP to continue fire until the perceived threat is neutralized?

Rainmaker Don't have TV, so he can't hear Don Lemon's unbiased crack journalism. But, the report I read says the cop was yelling at the corpse to put his hands behind his back??!! Couple take aways from that....

a)Clearly this cop was either 1)out of his mind or 2) acting under duress.

b) 7 shots and the guy was still running? Probably high on PCP or the cop was a terrible shot.

c) The police force needs a PT program, looks like that fat bastard was too lazy to run down a perp, so he just shot him instead.

Mark Rainmaker's words. The media will spend a year fanning this and ultimately, This cop does NOT do hard time. shame too because Charleston is a great town

Rainmaker
04-10-2015, 02:18 AM

oh and why did he run again?

TJMAC77SP
04-10-2015, 03:14 AM
Ok, SJ I know you're just repeating what CNN Dicktate. But, The were not 8 shots in the back. He FIRED 8 shots at a fleeing suspect. How many hits was there? TJ? Is it Police SOP to continue fire until the perceived threat is neutralized?

Rainmaker Don't have TV, so he can't hear Don Lemmon's unbiased crack journalism. But, the report I read says the cop was yelling at the corpse to put his hands behind his back??!! Couple take aways from that....

b) 7 shots and the guy was still running? Probably high on PCP or the cop was a terrible shot.
c) The police force needs a PT program, looks like that fat bastard was too lazy to run down a perp, so he just shot him instead.

Mark Rainmaker's words. The media will spend a year fanning this and ultimately, This cop does NOT do hard time. shame too because Charleston was a great town

Was there a question you wanted me to answer or was that a typo?

TJMAC77SP
04-10-2015, 03:15 AM
Ha! I was waiting for this...almost replied to SJ earlier comment about wanting to see the cops record with something like "And how long until Fox News reports on the mans suspension in the 11th grade for marijuana use."

I did peek over at Fox for a minute and it seems they are out to fry the cop, too...so, maybe we won't see the media trial of the victim this time.

LOL.

Which time have we seen a media trial of the victim?

TJMAC77SP
04-10-2015, 03:16 AM
I was talking about applying for a specific job. You're talking about getting a credential. Apples & oranges.

But you got my point and that was the purpose. Two completely stupid statements, without merit of any empirical proof.

TJMAC77SP
04-10-2015, 03:18 AM
You definitely do.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Maybe when I get over 4 thousand posts I will have a definitive answer.

TJMAC77SP
04-10-2015, 03:19 AM
I'm surprised that he was charged with murder in advance of the video coming out. Most likely he's being offered up as a sacrificial pawn for the Just-us dept. they been trying hard to land one for a couple years. trouble is the evidence wouldn't support it, so they had to lie (hands up don't shoot/ cute 13 year old child in Tommy Hilfiger polo buying skittles) and settle for communist stirring up mob violence.

right or wrong, If you resist or assault an officer (of the state) then the odds of that officer being charged (by the state) with murder for shooting your ass are gonna be almost nill . Yes, even if you're running away. Be glad for that SJ. If the society ever starts tolerating "the knock out game" on our thin blue line, then get ready for chaos followed by a nasty Vigilante justice backlash and imposition of martial law. I know that conflicts with your liberal utopian vision statement you were forced to memorize at the HQ AF Global Diversity University. but, welcome to the real world Matrix bucko

I was under the impression that he was charged after and as a direct result of the video being released.

TJMAC77SP
04-10-2015, 03:21 AM
"racially motivated" is a tough term for me...do I think the cop was motivated to go out and shoot a black person? No.

Do I think the person he happened to encounter that day, being black, motivated the cop to approach him in a certain way, deal with him in a certain way and ultimately shoot him. Yes.

Do I think the examples that will be brought up in the trial of how nice he normally is to black people...how he teaches the diversity class at the precinct...how he mentored black kids at the elementary school are proof that he was NOT racially motivated? No.

What has led you to this conclusion that the victim, being black "motivated the cop to approach him in a certain way, deal with him in a certain way and ultimately shoot him"? Does this same conclusion hold for all white cops when encountering black people? Does the same hold true of black cops encountering white people?

TJMAC77SP
04-10-2015, 03:23 AM
I foresee a big battle between the NAACP and the ACLU coming up. ACLU is emphatic against the use of them.

I hadn't heard that the ACLU does not want body cameras. Can't see them winning that case. There are multiple court decision regarding the lack of an expectation of privacy when in an encounter with the police. Dash cams, audio recording within their cars, etc.

MikeKerriii
04-10-2015, 04:21 AM

It is really had for them not to charge him with murder when millions have watched him commit murder.

MikeKerriii
04-10-2015, 04:24 AM
Guess it depends on the Union. In South Carolina where cops are forbidden from forming unions?

MikeKerriii
04-10-2015, 04:31 AM
I was under the impression that he was charged after and as a direct result of the video being released.

the Chief of Police and the Mayor state that was the case. Until the tape came out they were parroting the lies he told about hin taking the tazer. even if he had that is stupid since the cop had already fired the tazer at him and the tazer was unloaded and harmless at more than contact distance. The man had tazer wires dangling when he was murdered

Bos Mutus
04-10-2015, 05:11 AM
Which time have we seen a media trial of the victim?

Trayvon, ferguson, the big guy in NY...

garhkal
04-10-2015, 05:27 AM

Rainmaker Don't have TV, so he can't hear Don Lemmon's unbiased crack journalism. But, the report I read says the cop was yelling at the corpse to put his hands behind his back??!! Couple take aways from that....

Mark Rainmaker's words. The media will spend a year fanning this and ultimately, This cop does NOT do hard time. shame too because Charleston was a great town

And where was his threat? He was running away with nothing in his hands? Heck the cop could have just re-grabbed the tazer he dropped and since the barbs were still in the vic, could have used THEM to stop the vic fleeing.

sandsjames
04-10-2015, 10:39 AM
In South Carolina where cops are forbidden from forming unions?
Ok...fair enough. My bad. I guess I should make myself aware of the union laws of all the states.

TJMAC77SP
04-10-2015, 11:25 AM
Trayvon, ferguson, the big guy in NY...

You mean when a more accurate picture of the those victims was presented as a counterpoint to the very slanted viewpoint (Mike Brown = gentle giant) presented by their families and the lawyers representing them? Yeah, then I suppose the victims were judged by the media.

I kinda like the whole truth in situations but hey, that's just me.

Rainmaker
04-10-2015, 12:30 PM
And where was his threat? He was running away with nothing in his hands? Heck the cop could have just re-grabbed the tazer he dropped and since the barbs were still in the vic, could have used THEM to stop the vic fleeing.

I said perceived threat....most likely this peace officer got PTSD in the fog of war. ..How bout just taking the $25 ticket and going about your bidness? but, hey you decide to reach for a cop's taser and get your ass shot, you'll get no sympathy from Rainmaker. oh yeah, I forgot and Why'd he run again?

sandsjames
04-10-2015, 12:35 PM
I said perceived threat....hey, you reach for a cops tazer and get shot you get no sympathy from me. oh yeah and Why'd he run again?

He ran because he owed $18,000 in back child support and had a warrant. Doesn't excuse it, but that's the reason.

There is a limit to "perceived" threat. It's not a cure-all, as will become very clear during the trial, I'm sure. Running away, no weapon, no tazer. Does that mean that the suspect was innocent in all of this? Not at all. But does the annoying wife deserve to get punched in the mouth just because she doesn't know when to shut up?

I'm actually surprised you don't blame this on the cop being too lazy to run because, as a child, his mom didn't let him play outside...so he took the easy way out and fired his weapon.

Rainmaker
04-10-2015, 12:37 PM

He was charged before the video was released to the public

Rainmaker
04-10-2015, 12:40 PM
I'm actually surprised you don't blame this on the cop being too lazy to run because, as a child, his mom didn't let him play outside...so he took the easy way out and fired his weapon.

Yes very good point SJ, The North Charleston PD most definitely needs a PT program (as well as remedial marksmanship training). If his abdominal circumference had only been within AF standards he could've just been able to run that fat ass down and been done with it, Hell, He probably would've gotten a commendation for stopping this menace to society!

Rusty Jones
04-10-2015, 12:45 PM
I said perceived threat....most likely this peace officer got PTSD in the fog of war. ..How bout just taking the $25 ticket and going about your bidness? but, hey you decide to reach for a cop's taser and get your ass shot, you'll get no sympathy from Rainmaker. oh yeah, I forgot and Why'd he run again?

Dude, do you REALLY believe the Slager's story after the video clearly shows he was lying? Or are you desperately holding onto some justification for a cop shooting a black man?

To answer your question as to why he was running, the dash cam video was released yesterday. In addition to owing all of that child support, the vehicle was uninsured, unregistered, and his license was suspended.

I have no idea how long all of that would've put him in jail for, but at the age of 50... the likelihood of him spending the rest of his life in prison - however much of that life is left - is there.

Yeah, I'd have probably run too. Granted, the chances of a 50 year old man outrunning a man 20 years his junior are pretty slim; but with the worse case scenario of a "resisting arrest" charge being added to things far more significant (well, that SHOULD have been worst case scenario), I'd say it would be worth it.

sandsjames
04-10-2015, 12:48 PM
I was under the impression that he was charged after and as a direct result of the video being released.He was charged after the cops saw the video (as it should be because there was no evidence of murder before that) and before it was released to the public. Either way, I see that point as irrelevant. One big complaint in Ferguson was that it was several days before anything happened. These charges happened hours after the incident so whether the video had been released to the public or not, I don't see an issue.

sandsjames
04-10-2015, 12:49 PM
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Maybe when I get over 4 thousand posts I will have a definitive answer.2500 is plenty for you to make definitive statements.

Bos Mutus
04-10-2015, 01:02 PM
You mean when a more accurate picture of the those victims was presented as a counterpoint to the very slanted viewpoint (Mike Brown = gentle giant) presented by their families and the lawyers representing them? Yeah, then I suppose the victims were judged by the media.

Yeah, I suppose we all felt a little less sad about Trayvon Martin's death knowing he had gotten suspended from school a couple times.

Im sure rapes are less appalling, too, if the slut had a threesome once.

Rainmaker
04-10-2015, 01:43 PM
Yeah, I suppose we all felt a little less sad about Trayvon Martin's death knowing he had gotten suspended from school a couple times.

Give me a break. The kid was a drug dealer. The only reason he hadn't been expelled from school yet is because he was black and they didn't want to be sued by the SPLC for being Waycist.

He had stolen jewelry and a burglary tools in his book bag. His cell phone was full of messages setting up drug deals. He was abusing DXM (read up on the side effects) . He was carrying Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice to mix with cough syrup.

he was prowling around a strange neighborhood at night looking into windows and then when confronted he committed a Hate crime by assaulting what he called a "creepy ass cracker". Kid was suspended from school and the parent splits town. what's that tell you? tough love i guess. I suppose Zimmerman should've let himself get killed or beaten into a coma Reginald Denny style to prove how open minded he is? You guys are insane.

NBC intentionally misled the public by editing out key parts of the 911 call to craft their narrative. These people intentionally trying to instigate riots, should be stripped of their citizenship, tried for sedition and shipped out of the country.

sandsjames
04-10-2015, 01:48 PM
Give me a break. The kid was a drug dealer. The only reason he hadn't been expelled from school yet is because he was black and they didn't want to be sued by the SPLC for being Waycist.

He had stolen jewelry and a burglary tools in his book bag. His cell phone was full of messages setting up drug deals. He was abusing DXM (read up on the side effects) . He was carrying Skittles and AriZona Watermelon Fruit Juice to mix with cough syrup.
he was prowling around looking into windows and committed a Hate crime by assaulting what he called a "creepy ass cracker". Kid suspended from school and the parent splits town. tough love i guess.

NBC intentionally misled the public by editing out key parts of the 911 call to craft their narrative. These people intentionally trying to instigate riots, should be stripped of their citizenship, tried for sedition and shipped out of the country.

But there was no video evidence of him running away and getting shot in the back. The cases aren't even close to the same.

Rainmaker
04-10-2015, 01:57 PM
But there was no video evidence of him running away and getting shot in the back. The cases aren't even close to the same.

How many times do you have to see the same fictional movie that the main stream media tells you in order to know how the story ends?

sandsjames
04-10-2015, 01:59 PM
How many times do you have to see the same fictional movie that the main stream media tells you in order to know how the story ends?

The story ends with the cop going to jail.

I was very happy to hear this morning that the family told Sharpton to stay away. They "don't want another Ferguson". Everything in this case, so far, is being done right, handle in an appropriate manner, by all parties.

Rainmaker
04-10-2015, 02:04 PM
He ran because he owed $18,000 in back child support and had a warrant. Doesn't excuse it, but that's the reason.

agree it doesn't excuse it. But, it's a contributing factor. and how bout selling the merc and rims and supporting your damn kids?

Does a nagging wife deserve to get punched in the mouth? No. But, Deserve's got nothing to do with it. right or wrong, If you mess with the bull you run the risk of getting the horns.

Rusty Jones
04-10-2015, 02:06 PM

I was very happy to hear this morning that the family told Sharpton to stay away. They "don't want another Ferguson". Everything in this case, so far, is being done right, handle in an appropriate manner, by all parties.

Well, that's nice of you to say... but I'm really starting to worry whether or not people are rejecting Al Sharpton for intrinsic reasons, or because it looks good to whites. Is there a fear that Al Sharpton getting involved will suddenly alter white people's perception of what happened?

I'm not a fan of Al Sharpton, but I'm also not quick to trash-talk him; because I don't want to look like I'm seeking approval from people who would've otherwise prejudged and assumed that I'd call him over something small because "that's what black people do."

Rainmaker
04-10-2015, 02:12 PM
Well, that's nice of you to say... but I'm really starting to worry whether or not people are rejecting Al Sharpton for intrinsic reasons, or because it looks good to whites. Is there a fear that Al Sharpton getting involved will suddenly alter white people's perception of what happened?

I'm not a fan of Al Sharpton, but I'm also not quick to trash-talk him; because I don't want to look like I'm seeking approval from people who would've otherwise prejudged and assumed that I'd call him over something small because "that's what black people do."

Al Sharpton is a piece of fucking shit that is allowed to exist by a corrupt state in order to continually perpetuate the racial divide in the country

Bos Mutus
04-10-2015, 02:13 PM

Yeah...I get it. Everyone has a complex story...if you or I were shot today, someone who wanted to make people feel a little less bad about that could put on the news how I got a speeding ticket last night...probably uttered the N-word in my past...once missed a formation and was rumored to have had a beer the night before...spends hours online knocking Christians and advocating atheism...divorced, oh maybe they can interview my ex-wife! Let's face it...who wouldn't be a little glad that guy is dead?

You know, unless they wanted to portray me as a veteran of 26+ years who got good grades and had a high credit score...bought lunch for people who didn't have the money...kind to animals.

sandsjames
04-10-2015, 02:14 PM

I think it has more to do with the family not wanting this to turn into another race war issue. There is almost unanimous support for the victim and his family, from whites, blacks, conservatives, liberals, etc. Whether it's true or not, the perception around Sharpton from most whites and many blacks (at least publicly) is that he creates controversy where none is needed. If the family had him show up, much of the support would go away as the prejudices of people against Sharpton would then take priority.

So, to answer your question, the reason is to maintain the relative calm that is following this incident. He turns off whites and riles up blacks, there is no doubt. So avoiding that is the best possible outcome.

Rainmaker
04-10-2015, 02:21 PM
Hey I hope I'm wrong. But,I'll say it again and then I'm out.....If the video storyline is true, Do I think the guy should be in jail? Yes.

Do I think the state will be able to prove murder? against a cop? No....If they want a conviction they'd be bringing a manslaughter charge. Mark my words. The guy walks and North Charleston burns (just in time for the 16 election cycle).... all by design.

I'll check back on this thread next year and If I'm wrong I'll eat a helping of Jim Crow. Nomsayin?

Rainmaker
04-10-2015, 02:25 PM
Dude, do you REALLY believe the Slager's story after the video clearly shows he was lying? Or are you desperately holding onto some justification for a cop shooting a black man?

and Don't make a muhfugga have to start using /sarc tags again Rusty.

TJMAC77SP
04-10-2015, 06:14 PM

I think you got that one wrong RM. The video was released to the NYT, SLED (South Carolina Law Enforcement Division) and on line.....THEN the officer was arrested.

TJMAC77SP
04-10-2015, 06:15 PM
2500 is plenty for you to make definitive statements.

Sometimes yes.......sometimes no

Suck don't it?

TJMAC77SP
04-10-2015, 06:25 PM

Come on MM, that is a huge specious analogy. In every case you cited, erroneous 'facts' about the victims were given out and repeated ad nauseam by the media. Some of the truth about the victims were relevant to the case in that they tended to paint a more accurate picture of the victims and their normal behavior. Otherwise we are left with wondering why the Trayvon Martin shown in the 4 year old picture would attack Zimmerman as stated (and supported by evidence at trial). We are left wondering why a 'gentle giant' like Mike Brown would charge a police officer more then once until we see that he had no problem whatsoever using his physical size to get what he wanted.

This is silly liberal pabulum. While it certainly isn't the equally silly shit heard by the extreme right (thugs who deserved what they got kind of shit) it is nonetheless equally silly.

Even in this latest. There is STILL no evidence whatsoever that the SC shooting was racial motivated but a lot of people with microphones in their face are repeating that over and over again. More silly shit.

TJMAC77SP
04-10-2015, 06:26 PM

He had stolen jewelry and a burglary tools in his book bag. His cell phone was full of messages setting up drug deals. He was abusing DXM (read up on the side effects) . He was carrying Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice to mix with cough syrup.

he was prowling around a strange neighborhood at night looking into windows and then when confronted he committed a Hate crime by assaulting what he called a "creepy ass cracker". Kid was suspended from school and the parent splits town. what's that tell you? tough love i guess. I suppose Zimmerman should've let himself get killed or beaten into a coma Reginald Denny style to prove how open minded he is? You guys are insane.

MM...............part of his persona or not..........THIS is the other end kind of stuff I was talking about.

TJMAC77SP
04-10-2015, 06:28 PM

That is very good news. I also heard a local elected official said she didn't want protestors (the out of state kind seen in Ferguson) there either. She is catching hell but good on her.

MikeKerriii
04-10-2015, 06:29 PM

Why does why he ran make a bit of difference in whether this was murder of not?

MikeKerriii
04-10-2015, 06:30 PM

two hour AFTER the the video hit the NYT and the local police chief saw it

TJMAC77SP
04-10-2015, 06:30 PM

You are reading way too much into this.

If you don't like Al Sharpton and think he has no place in this situation you say so. If you think he does have a place (knowing what he brings to the table) you say so. I didn't even understand your reasoning (second paragraph of your post)

TJMAC77SP
04-10-2015, 06:34 PM
Yeah...I get it. Everyone has a complex story...if you or I were shot today, someone who wanted to make people feel a little less bad about that could put on the news how I got a speeding ticket last night...probably uttered the N-word in my past...once missed a formation and was rumored to have had a beer the night before...spends hours online knocking Christians and advocating atheism...divorced, oh maybe they can interview my ex-wife! Let's face it...who wouldn't be a little glad that guy is dead?

You know, unless they wanted to portray me as a veteran of 26+ years who got good grades and had a high credit score...bought lunch for people who didn't have the money...kind to animals.

If any of the negative things they would say about you were relevant to the situation which led to your death then it's fair game to bring up.

You mentioned Martin getting suspended from school. I imagine you picked that one because it seems irrelevant (even factoring in that it was possession of pot is pushing it). What I found more relevant and truthful was more recent pics of him posing with guns, throwing gang signs and some of his social media posts. These go a long way to explain exactly why he reacted as he did to Zimmerman.

Rusty Jones
04-10-2015, 07:03 PM
You are reading way too much into this.

If you don't like Al Sharpton and think he has no place in this situation you say so. If you think he does have a place (knowing what he brings to the table) you say so. I didn't even understand your reasoning (second paragraph of your post)

If I was a family member of someone involved in something like this, I'd reject Al Sharpton's involvement because I personally don't like the guy. But I'd also do it quietly.

Think about this: you go on facebook, to your local news channel's facebook page. There's an article with a black man's mugshot. Or a picture of a black kid who got suspended from school. Or a black woman who got fired from high visibility position. These articles mention nothing about race. But what do you see? White people commenting and asking when they're going to get Al Sharpton involved. Then, of course, you have black people responding by saying that Al Sharpton doesn't speak for black people, and that most dislike him. Of course, I think they're idiots; because their words are falling on deaf ears and blind eyes; and that the same people questioning when Al Sharpton is going to show up are going to move onto the next article and do the same exact thing in the comments section.

The problem is that, when blacks respond to these comments question when Al Sharpton is going to get involved; they don't realize that the person asking that question is not interested in an answer to the question. He's taking a shot. Furthermore, by stating that most blacks dislike Al Sharpton, they're making a futile attempt to seek approval from those who've already passed judgement on what they assume black people in a high profile case are going to do. THAT is why I don't trash talk Al Shaprton. Not because I don't think he's a worthless POS, but because I don't want people to get some twisted impression that I'm seeking their approval.

So, in that case, if I want Al Sharpton gone... it's going to be in short private conversation that doesn't get leaked to the media... to whatever extent that I can stop that from happening.

Bos Mutus
04-10-2015, 07:41 PM
Come on MM, that is a huge specious analogy. In every case you cited, erroneous 'facts' about the victims were given out and repeated ad nauseam by the media. Some of the truth about the victims were relevant to the case in that they tended to paint a more accurate picture of the victims and their normal behavior. Otherwise we are left with wondering why the Trayvon Martin shown in the 4 year old picture would attack Zimmerman as stated (and supported by evidence at trial). We are left wondering why a 'gentle giant' like Mike Brown would charge a police officer more then once until we see that he had no problem whatsoever using his physical size to get what he wanted.

This is silly liberal pabulum. While it certainly isn't the equally silly shit heard by the extreme right (thugs who deserved what they got kind of shit) it is nonetheless equally silly.

Even in this latest. There is STILL no evidence whatsoever that the SC shooting was racial motivated but a lot of people with microphones in their face are repeating that over and over again. More silly shit.

If any of the negative things they would say about you were relevant to the situation which led to your death then it's fair game to bring up.

You mentioned Martin getting suspended from school. I imagine you picked that one because it seems irrelevant (even factoring in that it was possession of pot is pushing it). What I found more relevant and truthful was more recent pics of him posing with guns, throwing gang signs and some of his social media posts. These go a long way to explain exactly why he reacted as he did to Zimmerman.

So...what you're saying is that it's okay to smear out every bad thing I ever did so long as some of it is relevant?

I'm talking about Hannity on the air almost every night called Trayvon a thug, criminal, etc...oh, he had pot in his system...blah, blah.

The real start of this was Rainman doing his usual and me commenting that I wondered when we're were going to start seeing the reports of all the bad things this guy has done in his life...I glanced at Fox and so far, they seem to be condeming the killing, so we might not see them...as that mainstream news organization is the most likely to do it.

Hey, it's Freedom of the Press, I support it...I just find it distasteful. Same as I would if MSNBC made reports about what an asshold Chris Kyle actually was to people...I dunno if that's true, might've overhead is somewhere, but just throwing out an example.

Shock and Horror about "Did you just compare Trayvon to Chris Kyle...OMG...COMMIE".... No, I didn't compare Trayvon to Chris Kyle, okay...

TJMAC77SP
04-10-2015, 08:53 PM
So...what you're saying is that it's okay to smear out every bad thing I ever did so long as some of it is relevant?

I'm talking about Hannity on the air almost every night called Trayvon a thug, criminal, etc...oh, he had pot in his system...blah, blah.

The real start of this was Rainman doing his usual and me commenting that I wondered when we're were going to start seeing the reports of all the bad things this guy has done in his life...I glanced at Fox and so far, they seem to be condeming the killing, so we might not see them...as that mainstream news organization is the most likely to do it.

Hey, it's Freedom of the Press, I support it...I just find it distasteful. Same as I would if MSNBC made reports about what an asshold Chris Kyle actually was to people...I dunno if that's true, might've overhead is somewhere, but just throwing out an example.

Shock and Horror about "Did you just compare Trayvon to Chris Kyle...OMG...COMMIE".... No, I didn't compare Trayvon to Chris Kyle, okay...

I know you are intelligent so maybe I wasn't clear. Only those background issues which are relevant to the circumstances of your death would be relevant and 'fair game'. I wasn't saying if one is ALL is fair game. I actually thought I was pretty clear in dismissing the suspension of Martin and citing a more relevant fact.

Hannity is Hannity. His stock and trade is hyperbole just like Chris Matthews or more so Rachel Maddow are for the left. If they were more like Charles Krauthammer (in their presentation) they wouldn't have the following they do. If you had specified Hannity in your comment instead of the (to be quite honest) old and threadbare attack on Fox News in general I probably would have simply agreed.

BTW. Several mainstream media outlets have broadcast and printed some pretty negative stuff about Chris Kyle. Most of it unsupported opinion pieces. One MSNBC reporter labeled Kyle a racist. So I guess there is distasteful shit all around.

Bos Mutus
04-10-2015, 09:14 PM
I know you are intelligent so maybe I wasn't clear. Only those background issues which are relevant to the circumstances of your death would be relevant and 'fair game'. I wasn't saying if one is ALL is fair game. I actually thought I was pretty clear in dismissing the suspension of Martin and citing a more relevant fact.

Hannity is Hannity. His stock and trade is hyperbole just like Chris Matthews or more so Rachel Maddow are for the left. If they were more like Charles Krauthammer (in their presentation) they wouldn't have the following they do. If you had specified Hannity in your comment instead of the (to be quite honest) old and threadbare attack on Fox News in general I probably would have simply agreed.

BTW. Several mainstream media outlets have broadcast and printed some pretty negative stuff about Chris Kyle. Most of it unsupported opinion pieces. One MSNBC reporter labeled Kyle a racist. So I guess there is distasteful shit all around.

Yeah...I thought I heard that somewhere...

Cheers...we don't really have any argument here.

garhkal
04-10-2015, 09:37 PM

Agreed. Just showing say a cop shooting someone without knowing anything else, such as why he was shooting, or what the person shot was being chased by the cop for in the first place is imo slanting the report.

Does anyone believe Sharpton will follow the families request?

I think it has more to do with the family not wanting this to turn into another race war issue. There is almost unanimous support for the victim and his family, from whites, blacks, conservatives, liberals, etc. Whether it's true or not, the perception around Sharpton from most whites and many blacks (at least publicly) is that he creates controversy where none is needed. If the family had him show up, much of the support would go away as the prejudices of people against Sharpton would then take priority.

So, to answer your question, the reason is to maintain the relative calm that is following this incident. He turns off whites and riles up blacks, there is no doubt. So avoiding that is the best possible outcome.

Agreed. Just look at how much he stirred things up in FL after Travon was killed.

And to many of those reporters, even WHEN a black commits a crime and is heard saying "Get that cracker" and such, are loathe to call it racially motivated. it doesn't fit their liberal paradigm that blacks are only victims. Not perps.

Bos Mutus
04-10-2015, 09:56 PM
old and threadbare attack on Fox News in general

Ok, I guess I stick to the old threadbare critique on "mainstream media" and we can all just yuck up and say "hell yeah"

I mean, okay, Hannity is the most visible...and he is fun to watch some times, but it's not only him while the rest of Fox is "fair and balanced." I don't know how any can watch the "Fox and Friends" show and keep a straight face.

sandsjames
04-10-2015, 10:20 PM
I don't know how any can watch the "Fox and Friends" show and keep a straight face.

Who watches it with a straight face? Judge Guido...errrr...Napolitano, Steve Doocy...the most respected names I know in reporting and legal opinion.

TJMAC77SP
04-10-2015, 10:46 PM
Ok, I guess I stick to the old threadbare critique on "mainstream media" and we can all just yuck up and say "hell yeah"

I mean, okay, Hannity is the most visible...and he is fun to watch some times, but it's not only him while the rest of Fox is "fair and balanced." I don't know how any can watch the "Fox and Friends" show and keep a straight face.

Is that a version of the Clinton Defense.........others did it so what's the problem.

I am constantly amazed that the vehemence that non-conservatives (whatever they want to call themselves) attack FNC. Putting aside the folks like we mentioned already exactly what is it that drives people nuts. It seems to me, sour grapes. For decades the news could be slanted to the left with impunity (Dan Rather anyone) and the Rupert Murdoch has the gall to present news with a slant in the other direction and HOLY SHIT. Even the white house casts aspersions on the network publically. Amazing really.

I don't watch Fox and Friends but what it is you don't like? Is there a morning 'wake up' show you like? Perhaps the Today show. I say that while snorting btw.

TJMAC77SP
04-10-2015, 10:55 PM
If I was a family member of someone involved in something like this, I'd reject Al Sharpton's involvement because I personally don't like the guy. But I'd also do it quietly.

Think about this: you go on facebook, to your local news channel's facebook page. There's an article with a black man's mugshot. Or a picture of a black kid who got suspended from school. Or a black woman who got fired from high visibility position. These articles mention nothing about race. But what do you see? White people commenting and asking when they're going to get Al Sharpton involved. Then, of course, you have black people responding by saying that Al Sharpton doesn't speak for black people, and that most dislike him. Of course, I think they're idiots; because their words are falling on deaf ears and blind eyes; and that the same people questioning when Al Sharpton is going to show up are going to move onto the next article and do the same exact thing in the comments section.

The problem is that, when blacks respond to these comments question when Al Sharpton is going to get involved; they don't realize that the person asking that question is not interested in an answer to the question. He's taking a shot. Furthermore, by stating that most blacks dislike Al Sharpton, they're making a futile attempt to seek approval from those who've already passed judgement on what they assume black people in a high profile case are going to do. THAT is why I don't trash talk Al Shaprton. Not because I don't think he's a worthless POS, but because I don't want people to get some twisted impression that I'm seeking their approval.

So, in that case, if I want Al Sharpton gone... it's going to be in short private conversation that doesn't get leaked to the media... to whatever extent that I can stop that from happening.

The snarky comments are just that, borne of countless intrusions Sharpton has made into situations and made them worse. The snarky comments (questions) are not a spontaneous creation and if more of the black community were to publically repudiate him it would go a long way towards limiting the snarky comments/questions. I see otherwise moderate-thinking people now just frankly fed up with the bullshit that causes situations to escalate into violent riots like we saw in Ferguson.

Being quite is often tantamount to doing nothing.

MikeKerriii
04-10-2015, 11:35 PM
Now might be a good time to seek employment as a Cop, I looks like there will be at least ten vacancies at the San Berdino Sheriff's department soon

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/04/10/3645844/11-police-punched-unarmed-man-37-times-lay-face-ground/

Watching ten cops commit felonies is a bit sickening

TJMAC77SP
04-11-2015, 12:02 AM
I think police departments are going to have a more difficult time recruiting. Particularly in those cities where the pay isn't that great (which is more often true than not). I may be proven wrong. Time will tell.

Rainmaker
04-11-2015, 01:36 AM
Now might be a good time to seek employment as a Cop, I looks like there will be at least ten vacancies at the San Berdino Sheriff's department soon

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/04/10/3645844/11-police-punched-unarmed-man-37-times-lay-face-ground/

That White boy's pretty lucky all he got was a beat down.... Horse stealing used to be a Hanging offense in them thar parts!

Rainmaker
04-11-2015, 01:41 AM
I think police departments are going to have a more difficult time recruiting. Particularly in those cities where the pay isn't that great (which is more often true than not). I may be proven wrong. Time will tell.

Rainmaker gonna let you in on a little secret TJ.... All this agitprop shitshow is designed to wrest Local control of the police from the community, so that the Feds can nationalize them.

Once they have an army of nationalized brown-shirts, they can go full retard with the agenda and the leftists will be one step closer to having a monopoly on violence and enforcement of their social utopia..

Rainmaker
04-11-2015, 01:52 AM

Just curious Mike. Don't you find it a bit odd that the cops are kicking the shit out of a guy in plain view of an NBC news helicopter hovering directly above them?

TJMAC77SP
04-11-2015, 02:06 AM
Just curious Mike. Don't you find it a bit odd that the cops are kicking the shit out of a guy in plain view of an NBC news helicopter hovering directly above them?

Actually, I did. Not buying into a vast conspiracy but my first question was who filmed it and then when I found out it was a news chopper I was thinking that they had to have known it was there.

TJMAC77SP
04-11-2015, 02:08 AM
Rainmaker gonna let you in on a little secret TJ.... All this agitprop shitshow is designed to wrest Local control of the police from the community, so that the Feds can nationalize them.

Once they have an army of nationalized brown-shirts, they can go full retard with the agenda and the leftists will be one step closer to having a monopoly on violence and enforcement of their social utopia..

RM, you never fail to amuse me with your imagination.

You ain't paranoid if they are really out to get ya'

Rainmaker
04-11-2015, 02:16 AM

The hearing ear and the seeing eye, The Lord has made them both
It's a blessing...and a curse...my friend...

Rainmaker
04-11-2015, 02:21 AM
I think you got that one wrong RM. The video was released to the NYT, SLED (South Carolina Law Enforcement Division) and on line.....THEN the officer was arrested.

Please excuse the error.....sometimes the tin-foil interferes with the reception of the transmissions...

Rainmaker
04-11-2015, 02:31 AM
Why does why he ran make a bit of difference in whether this was murder of not?

It doesn't make a difference in whether or not it was murder. but it affects the likely-hood of them getting a murder conviction.

because, After the guy attacked him and tried to take his taser, you can make a case that he only had a moment to make a split decision and react. with the adrenalin pumping through his chubby veins, and He couldn't know if the guy was armed or why he was running. So, what if this guy runs off and kills someone? and he's got a sworn duty to protect? then what?

If you want him to do time. you don't charge him with murder....They are setting this guy up to walk....Cloward-Piven.. obammy and my people holder are gonna have a field day with this.....Paging Rev Sharpton. Paging Rev Sharpton

MikeKerriii
04-11-2015, 02:45 AM

Aroganmcee. stupidity, Hubris or thinking that the Copter was one of their own.. Nothing that unusual there

Rainmaker
04-11-2015, 02:48 AM
two hour AFTER the the video hit the NYT and the local police chief saw it

Ok, so 2 hours AFTER and NOT BEFORE being confronted with video evidence that possibly contradicted what this guy and his BLACK partner said, they formally charged him. sounds pretty reasonable. Agree?

I find it Interesting though that the video was provided anonymously to (that bastion of journalistic integrity) the NYT.

should we wonder why they didn't go local with it, since the police presumably questioned the guy that filmed it?

Rainmaker
04-11-2015, 02:52 AM
Aroganmcee. stupidity, Hubris or thinking that the Copter was one of their own.. Nothing that unusual there
Do you know any actual police men or do you just like constantly whining about how they do their Goddamn jobs?

Bos Mutus
04-11-2015, 04:39 AM
Is that a version of the Clinton Defense.........others did it so what's the problem.

I am constantly amazed that the vehemence that non-conservatives (whatever they want to call themselves) attack FNC. Putting aside the folks like we mentioned already exactly what is it that drives people nuts. It seems to me, sour grapes. For decades the news could be slanted to the left with impunity (Dan Rather anyone) and the Rupert Murdoch has the gall to present news with a slant in the other direction and HOLY SHIT. Even the white house casts aspersions on the network publically. Amazing really.

guilty as charged....I think for me, having a lot of conservative friends, is the constant postings, comments, discussions etc from conservatives that say..."that's the truth"...repeat

I don't watch Fox and Friends but what it is you don't like? Is there a morning 'wake up' show you like? Perhaps the Today show. I say that while snorting btw.

i pretty much just regularly watch local news

MikeKerriii
04-11-2015, 05:03 AM
Do you know any actual police men or do you just like constantly whining about how they do their Goddamn jobs?
I know quite a few police officers, none as vile as the Is diots in Santa Barbera or the murderer in South Carolina.Those cops were not doing their jobs they were committing crimes, and unlike you I can tell the diffence

Bos Mutus
04-11-2015, 05:32 AM
I know quite a few police officers, none as vile as the Is diots in Santa Barbera or the murderer in South Carolina.Those cops were not doing their jobs they were committing crimes, and unlike you I can tell the diffence

San Bernardino, not Santa Barbara....just sayin

UncaRastus
04-11-2015, 01:16 PM
RM,

Here's a thought for you:

The cops were kicking off all of a brood of rattlesnakes that the horse thief landed on. Much better than trying to shoot them off!

Rainmaker
04-11-2015, 01:27 PM

try reserving judgement until the facts come out instead of always letting Brian Williams and the rest of the honest brokers at NBC get you worked into a tizzy.

Rainmaker
04-11-2015, 01:29 PM
RM,

The cops were kicking off all of a brood of rattlesnakes that the horse thief landed on. Much better than trying to shoot them off!

Just Watching That Video made MY nuts hurt!

TJMAC77SP
04-11-2015, 05:35 PM
guilty as charged....I think for me, having a lot of conservative friends, is the constant postings, comments, discussions etc from conservatives that say..."that's the truth"...repeat

i pretty much just regularly watch local news

So we are condemning groups for repeating the same mantra? Sure you want to go there?

And, you watch Fox and Friends evidently. At least enough to form a negative opinion.

I actually was serious with my question. I have watched it a few times in the past and don't particularly think Steve Doocy is up to host duties. He always seem a bit out of touch and his humor often falls flat. I will say that at least Tucker Carlson has gotten rid of his bowtie. Other than that I was wondering what your main complaints are.

TJMAC77SP
04-11-2015, 05:36 PM

So the cops you know are vile but not as vile as the cops in San Bernadino?

TJMAC77SP
04-11-2015, 05:37 PM
RM,

There is always at least two sides to every story I guess

((For those of you who have a hair 'outrage trigger'............that was an attempt at humor))

Rainmaker
04-11-2015, 07:31 PM
((for those of you who have a hair 'outrage trigger'............that was an attempt at humor))

NEIN!! HUMOR iST VERBOTEN!!!

Rainmaker
04-11-2015, 07:51 PM

So, TJ why is it again that The FBI is involved? Since this crime did not cross state lines, and the cop was charged within 2 hours of the Chief of Police being presented with conflicting evidence. why do they need to be there again?

I bet you already know the answer to that question. But, You're just still in denial about the agenda. within 24 hours they are rolling out body cameras.

The solution should be more not less local control of police. but, every action is to centralize/militarize and federalize police power.

since, pretty much everybody nowdays (like Mike Kerr III) is such a fucking expert on how easy it is to do police work, We should just disband the police all together. go back to letting law abiding people arm up and organize posses to take care of their own security. start hanging mother-fuckers from the town square lamppost and watch those crime rates plummet!

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1818862/posts

TJMAC77SP
04-12-2015, 01:13 AM
So, TJ why is it again that The FBI is involved? Since this crime did not cross state lines, and the cop was charged within 2 hours of the Chief of Police being presented with conflicting evidence. why do they need to be there again?

I bet you already know the answer to that question. But, You're just still in denial about the agenda. within 24 hours they are rolling out body cameras.

The solution should be more not less local control of police. but, every action is to centralize/militarize and federalize police power.

since, pretty much everybody nowdays (like Mike Kerr III) is such a fucking expert on how easy it is to do police work, We should just disband the police all together. go back to letting law abiding people arm up and organize posses to take care of their own security. start hanging mother-fuckers from the town square lamppost and watch those crime rates plummet!

Yes I do know the answer.

And I have come to believe the body cameras are a very good idea. I also believe that many who are calling for them will come to regret that position.

Rainmaker
04-12-2015, 02:38 AM
Yes I do know the answer.

And I have come to believe the body cameras are a very good idea. I also believe that many who are calling for them will come to regret that position.

Great idea. Maybe instead of body cameras streaming live video into the fusion centers, they can just put a chip in all the King's subjects instead?

UncaRastus
04-12-2015, 02:19 PM
What kind of chip? Sour cream? Or is it french fries, British style?

Rainmaker
04-12-2015, 03:57 PM
What kind of chip? Sour cream? Or is it french fries, British style?

UncaRastus with the corn-y chip joke!

TJMAC77SP
04-12-2015, 05:02 PM
Great idea. Maybe instead of body cameras streaming live video into the fusion centers, they can just put a chip in all the King's subjects instead?

Apple and Google are probably working on that

MikeKerriii
04-12-2015, 05:22 PM

Anyone with a single working brains cellk nows that it is criminal to kick a man who is lying on his belly and obeying instructions even once, much less the beat down these gang bangers with badges gave him..

What was posting a link from the home of the nuts and dimwitted bigots supposed to prove?

TJMAC77SP
04-12-2015, 06:22 PM
What was posting a link from the home of the nuts and dimwitted bigots supposed to prove?

I suppose the same thing posting something from ThinkProgress is supposed to prove.

Rainmaker
04-12-2015, 08:00 PM
Anyone with a single working brains cellk nows that it is criminal to kick a man who is lying on his belly and obeying instructions even once, much less the beat down these gang bangers with badges gave him..

Mike,
Anyone that takes police on a 2 1/2 hour chase, steals a horse and injures it crashing through the rocks deserves to get his ass beat.

Now, Rainmaker's personal opinion is that less is definitely more when it comes to these situations.
That said, I see the MSM engaging in a deliberate effort to portray local cops as thugs and the feds as the saviors. There are dark forces at work here.

In each of these recent cases highlighted on the 24/7 propaganda loop, the individual put himself in danger by either a)fleeing or b)fighting.

Hundreds if not thousands of cases happen daily where law abiding individuals (of all races) in this country are assaulted, raped, killed in the most heinous way possible, by the absolute scum of the Earth and the "dimwitted bigot gang bangers with badges"do an admirable job responding. but, hardly a mention of it in the national media.

This is not child's play.... Have you ever done any police work or been on a ride along with your cop friends? If you'd like to go, then PM me and i'll put you in touch with a couple family members I have on the Baltimore PD. I'm sure they'd be happy to show you the ropes

garhkal
04-12-2015, 08:00 PM

Apple and Google are probably working on that

With the prevalence of cell phones with GPS trackers, cameras and those i-watches we are not far off from that being reality.

Rainmaker
04-12-2015, 08:12 PM
With the prevalence of cell phones with GPS trackers, cameras and those i-watches we are not far off from that being reality.

But, at what cost?
Those who sacrifice Liberty for Security deserve neither.

Stalwart
04-12-2015, 08:29 PM

Law enforcement already has publicly admitted using phone GPS to locate missing persons.

There is a story playing out right now where the Baltimore PD has been using cellular tracking data to follow criminals since at least 2007:

Baltimore Sun: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-stingray-secrecy-20150410-story.html#page=1

It is an interesting conversation about how we use technology to fight and deter crime; it is a very similar conversation to how we use technology to fight, deter and counter terrorism overseas. It is a fine line between the defense of civil liberties and the infringement of those same liberties.

Going back to issues published in the 9/11 Commission Report: our mechanisms & policies to conduct overseas intelligence did not keep pace with how potential adversaries communicated. We are incredibly reactionary with policy. If we could go back to the winter of 2000, would Congress have been willing to pass some of the same changes that have come about since 9/11 based on acknowledgement of the gap; but without burning buildings on American soil? Did it take nearly 3000 people being killed to act as a 'forcing function'? Do we not use a capability we have and put people in potential danger as a result? Do we use the capabilities we have but slightly chip away at privacy?

Rainmaker
04-12-2015, 08:47 PM
Do we use the capabilities we have but slightly chip away at privacy?

I'd say we've done a little bit more than just slightly chipping away at privacy.

Rainmaker
04-12-2015, 08:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki-R0d7DIAE&feature=youtu.be

Attention Wal-Mart shoppers.......action starts at 6:35....

Rainmaker
04-12-2015, 09:18 PM
Baltimore Sun: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-stingray-secrecy-20150410-story.html#page=1

Rainmaker can't read the linked article. He's on a budget and He already used up his 5 free views for the year, reading about the Orioles shitting the bed earlier today.

MikeKerriii
04-12-2015, 10:27 PM
Mike,
Anyone that takes police on a 2 1/2 hour chase, steals a horse and injures it crashing through the rocks deserves to get his ass beat.

Now, Rainmaker's personal opinion is that less is definitely more when it comes to these situations.
That said, I see the MSM engaging in a deliberate effort to portray local cops as thugs and the feds as the saviors. There are dark forces at work here.

In each of these recent cases highlighted on the 24/7 propaganda loop, the individual put himself in danger by either a)fleeing or b)fighting.

Hundreds if not thousands of cases happen daily where law abiding individuals (of all races) in this country are assaulted, raped, killed in the most heinous way possible, by the absolute scum of the Earth and the "dimwitted bigot gang bangers with badges"do an admirable job responding. but, hardly a mention of it in the national media.

This is not child's play.... Have you ever done any police work or been on a ride along with your cop friends? If you'd like to go, then PM me and i'll put you in touch with a couple family members I have on the Baltimore PD. I'm sure they'd be happy to show you the ropes Where in the law or the Constitution does it say that Cops are allowed to punish lawbreakers . They are supposed to arrest them and let a court do the punishing, And thug with a badge that think he is allowed to punish offended is a dangerous scumbag himself and has no business with a badge of a gun. Unlike the delusion you persist in a badge doesn't mean you are allowed to break the law like these scumbags did. A cop is just as subject the the law as anyone else, and these gang-bangers with badge broke the damned law.

TJMAC77SP
04-12-2015, 11:23 PM
Where in the law or the Constitution does it say that Cops are allowed to punish lawbreakers . They are supposed to arrest them and let a court do the punishing, And thug with a badge that think he is allowed to punish offended is a dangerous scumbag himself and has no business with a badge of a gun. Unlike the delusion you persist in a badge doesn't mean you are allowed to break the law like these scumbags did. A cop is just as subject the the law as anyone else, and these gang-bangers with badge broke the damned law.

I would get the popcorn but this is like watching a rerun of Three's Company...............for the 30th time.

((Translation, RM has no interest in actually debating you. He knows your buttons and is having fun playing. He gets you to repeat classics like 'gang-bangers with badge(s)))

Rainmaker
04-13-2015, 01:24 AM
Where in the law or the Constitution does it say that Cops are allowed to punish lawbreakers . They are supposed to arrest them and let a court do the punishing, And thug with a badge that think he is allowed to punish offended is a dangerous scumbag himself and has no business with a badge of a gun. Unlike the delusion you persist in a badge doesn't mean you are allowed to break the law like these scumbags did. A cop is just as subject the the law as anyone else, and these gang-bangers with badge broke the damned law.

Mike, why are you so bigoted against horses? shouldn't horses have constitutional rights too? I wonder how you'd feel about it if that horse was white. What if that horse had broken a leg when that psychopath forced it through those rocks like that? I know you're probably a really smart, Berkley educated,Big city liberal. but, just because you saw the Lone Ranger do it on TV once, don't make it safe.

Honestly, Mike I'm quite appalled and offended at your hate speech . I figured being the egalitarian secular minded European type you'd be more enlightened about these things...Please Educate yourself on the subject....

"Horse thefts today can in some cases be solved through the use of microchips, which is required in the European Union on horses born after 2009 and also often seen in other countries"

source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse_theft

what we need here are more government contracts. It's for the animals own safety

Rainmaker
04-13-2015, 02:23 AM
Listen Mike, I think we got off on the wrong foot, so as a good will gesture please allow Rainmaker give you a couple free "insider tips" when dealing with the POPO.....So, the Next time you decide to exercise your "constitutional right" (to resist arrest or assault an officer in the course of him carrying out his lawful duties). remember this...

Don't comply with anything....Keep asking if you're "being detained" and babel incoherently about "Nazis" for maximum effect..... Now, when he tazes you, make sure to just drop and roll like you're on fire. that will break the contact of the wires........ then, as he approaches you put your hands up (like you're going to surrender) and when he relaxes his guard just a little bit.... kick him in the nuts as hard as you can (where there's no vest for protection)....,,,,,also scream this phrase loudly over and over, where every one in earshot can hear. "I'm not resisting, I'm not resisting, I'm not resisting".... It helps if you sob loudly......You'll still get your ass kicked or maybe even shot, but at least you'll get a good taxpayer funded CA$H settlement to ease your pain. Nomsayin?

MikeKerriii
04-13-2015, 03:52 AM
I would get the popcorn but this is like watching a rerun of Three's Company...............for the 30th time.

((Translation, RM has no interest in actually debating you. He knows your buttons and is having fun playing. He gets you to repeat classics like 'gang-bangers with badge(s)))

So he's just another troll.

garhkal
04-13-2015, 05:08 AM
But, at what cost?
Those who sacrifice Liberty for Security deserve neither.

Which is what i was getting at/ We don't need to get to the level of putting a chip in everyone. With all the cameras out there as is, and other trackings of people, the govt won't need to worry about putting a chip in people to track them 24/7..

TJMAC77SP
04-13-2015, 03:31 PM

Not exactly. He is in a category all by himself. He often buries little tidbits worth at least discussing in his posts. He knows that most people are posting only to promote their own agenda and not really interested in the ideas of others. He sees that as a very boring world so endeavors to add a little controversy to liven things up.

Of course, as the lion in the commercial says, that's just my two cents.

Rainmaker
04-13-2015, 04:01 PM

Mike, I don't know what that term really means?

But anyhow, a friend of Rainmaker's Aunt's 2nd Cousin's, Ex-wife, is making over $12k a month working part time!!!!.... Rainmaker kept hearing stories of other people telling him how much money they were making online so He decided to look into it for Himself.... And Well, guess what?? it was ALL TRUE and has TOTALLY changed my life.....

This is what we do... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ1yK89imRk

MikeKerriii
04-13-2015, 07:11 PM
Not exactly. He is in a category all by himself. He often buries little tidbits worth at least discussing in his posts. He knows that most people are posting only to promote their own agenda and not really interested in the ideas of others. He sees that as a very boring world so endeavors to add a little controversy to liven things up.

Of course, as the lion in the commercial says, that's just my two cents.Doesn't that pretty much define a troll?

;

Bos Mutus
04-13-2015, 07:21 PM

Doesn't that pretty much define a troll?

;
Yes, Rainman is a troll and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Rainmaker
04-13-2015, 07:41 PM

“What is truth?”'- Pilate

Rainmaker
04-13-2015, 07:47 PM
Doesn't that pretty much define a troll?

;

Just an FYI MIKE, The 300th Infantry Regiment was not in Europe. and Rainmaker wasn't gonna go there. But, you forced his hand.... you are an obvious disinformation agent... No one could unintentionally spell as poorly as you do.

Anyhow, you see Mike, Rainmaker really don't care about you being a socialist troll. But, If you persist, He's going to be forced to expose more of the bullshit you've recently posted. This is your only warning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formations_of_the_United_States_Army_during_World_ War_II

TJMAC77SP
04-13-2015, 08:28 PM
Just an FYI MIKE, The 300th Infantry Regiment was not in Europe. and Rainmaker wasn't gonna go there. But, you forced his hand.... you are an obvious disinformation agent... No one could unintentionally spell as poorly as you do.

Anyhow, you see Mike, Rainmaker really don't care about you being a socialist troll. But, If you persist, He's going to be forced to expose more of the bullshit you've recently posted. This is your only warning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formations_of_the_United_States_Army_during_World_ War_II

As I said, every once in awhile.

USN - Retired
04-13-2015, 09:21 PM

That's mighty big talk considering that all of your posts are nothing more than DOD propaganda.

Bos Mutus
04-13-2015, 09:55 PM
That's mighty big talk considering that all of your posts are nothing more than DOD propaganda.

Lol...good one

TJMAC77SP
04-13-2015, 11:03 PM

Ya lost me on this one USN. I may disagree with MM often but can't follow your thinking on that charge.

Rainmaker
04-14-2015, 02:12 AM
Ya lost me on this one USN. I may disagree with MM often but can't follow your thinking on that charge.

He's right. and MM is not the only one. The average poster here seems to be ok with militarizing the police and turning the republic into an Israeli stye domestic security state, so long as the police don't try to enforce those laws on any of the actual fucking criminals.

It's very much like in the DoD, where they'll deploy you to a combat zone to blow shit up and break things and then send you to quarterly Diversity training, have LGBT Drag queen month on post when you get back, and constantly lecture you to be politically correct about it. Makes no sense really. But, Down is up I guess. Nomsayin?

USN - Retired
04-14-2015, 04:58 AM

Here is what I see...

I don't think that we have ever had another poster on this forum who is as politically correct as Bos Mutus. He always embraces the status quo, and he never wants to "rock the boat" in our society or in the military. He never wants to question the laws of our society, and he seems to get quite aggravated and frustrated with anyone who would dare to question the laws of our society. He wants to stay in his box, and he seems to be genuinely confused why anyone would want to venture outside the box.

Generals and Admirals must love him. He never deviates from the politically correct script. His posts often remind me of a briefing by a Flag PAO or a white house press briefing.

RM may be a troll (and BTW, I consider myself to be a troll), but a troll is much more interesting than a politically correct mouthpiece of the DOD.

In my opinion, BM's personal attack on RM fell flat.

garhkal
04-14-2015, 06:27 AM
He's right. and MM is not the only one. The average poster here seems to be ok with militarizing the police and turning the republic into an Israeli stye domestic security state, so long as the police don't try to enforce those laws on any of the actual fucking criminals.

It's very much like in the DoD, where they'll deploy you to a combat zone to blow shit up and break things and then send you to quarterly Diversity training, have LGBT Drag queen month on post when you get back, and constantly lecture you to be politically correct about it. Makes no sense really. But, Down is up I guess. Nomsayin?

Where are you getting that from. I can't stand that we seem to be pulling away from enforcing laws against criminals, especially blacks cause off all the furor caused with Trayvon, and all the other incidents recently where it was a black perp/white cop..

MikeKerriii
04-14-2015, 07:20 AM

Sorry troll I got my numbers mixed of a bit it was 399th of the 100th ID my fathers name was Sgt. Nelson M. Kerr and his name is about 20% down from the top

http://www.100thww2.org/honrol/399wia.html

TJMAC77SP
04-14-2015, 08:20 AM
Sorry troll I got my numbers mixed of a bit it was 399th of the 100th ID my fathers name was Sgt. Nelson M. Kerr and his name is about 20% down from the top

You are the one who made the mistake. Do you think that calling RM a name somehow negates that mistake? Funny that as a 'third' you wouldn't be named after your father. Perhaps your grandfather?

TJMAC77SP
04-14-2015, 08:22 AM
Here is what I see...

I don't think that we have ever had another poster on this forum who is as politically correct as Bos Mutus. He always embraces the status quo, and he never wants to "rock the boat" in our society or in the military. He never wants to question the laws of our society, and he seems to get quite aggravated and frustrated with anyone who would dare to question the laws of our society. He wants to stay in his box, and he seems to be genuinely confused why anyone would want to venture outside the box.

Generals and Admirals must love him. He never deviates from the politically correct script. His posts often remind me of a briefing by a Flag PAO or a white house press briefing.

RM may be a troll (and BTW, I consider myself to be a troll), but a troll is much more interesting than a politically correct mouthpiece of the DOD.

In my opinion, BM's personal attack on RM fell flat.

Well, I am not sure that is how I would describe MM (BM). Actually I am sure and it isn't but what the hell.

BTW: We have had many posters who think along MM's line. AA and JoeB come to mind.

MikeKerriii
04-14-2015, 09:27 AM
You are the one who made the mistake. Do you think that calling RM a name somehow negates that mistake? Funny that as a 'third' you wouldn't be named after your father. Perhaps your grandfather?

I apologized for the mistake. RM is simply a troll

The Third is a family joke. since the three Nelson Kerrs all have different names Miller for my father Michael for me and I don't remember what my granduncles was. Just a family joke that I like. I go by my middle name, partly at least becasue my wife had a lot of trouble saying Nelson when we got married

sandsjames
04-14-2015, 10:43 AM
I apologized for the mistake. RM is simply a troll

The Third is a family joke. since the three Nelson Kerrs all have different names Miller for my father Michael for me and I don't remember what my granduncles was. Just a family joke that I like. I go by my middle name, partly at least becasue my wife had a lot of trouble saying Nelson when we got married

You've just gotta stop...please. Just stop...

Rainmaker
04-14-2015, 01:34 PM
Where are you getting that from. I can't stand that we seem to be pulling away from enforcing laws against criminals, especially blacks cause off all the furor caused with Trayvon, and all the other incidents recently where it was a black perp/white cop..

you're not the average bear Yogi....If it don't apply, just let it fly. ..

Rainmaker
04-14-2015, 03:19 PM

Ok, Thanks for clearing that up Mike. Accuracy Matters. Now getting back to the topic at hand.....

How many US citizens are killed and injured each year by "thugs"? How many cops are killed and injured each year by "thugs"?

But, It's not politically correct to kill violent criminals..... Maybe if this Deadbeat Dad hadn't have run, he'd still be rolling in his merc on his way to commit his next crime..... Rainmaker will take the full odds that there's more to this story than Wolf Blitzer is telling us.

Anyhow, The good news is that at least the kids (he abandoned) will now finally be supported. By a taxpayer funded settlement.

Rusty Jones
04-14-2015, 03:48 PM
Ok, Thanks for clearing that up Mike. Accuracy Matters. Now back to the topic at hand.

How many US citizens are killed and injured each year by "thugs"? How many cops are killed and injured each year by "thugs"?

During the month of January, cops were 91 and 0.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/100-people-killed-police-month-2015-officers-killed-suspects/

But, It's not politically correct to kill violent criminals. Maybe if this Deadbeat Dad hadn't run, he'd still be rolling in his merc on his way to commit his next crime..... Rainmaker will take the full odds that there's more to this story than Wolf Blitzer is telling us.

So being a deadbeat dad or having a non-working tail light makes one "violent criminal?" Running makes one deserve to get shot? Looks like to me like you're grasping at straws to justify your pleasure in seeing a black man get killed.

Anyhow, The good news is At least the kids he abandoned will now finally be supported. By the taxpayer funded settlement.

Maybe if these "taxpayers" stopped supporting policies that let officers off for this shit and stopped supporting cops unconditionally; their tax dollars won't have to these settlements.

MikeKerriii
04-14-2015, 04:10 PM
Ok, Thanks for clearing that up Mike. Accuracy Matters. Now back to the topic at hand.

But, It's not politically correct to kill violent criminals. Maybe if this Deadbeat Dad hadn't run, he'd still be rolling in his merc on his way to commit his next crime..... Rainmaker will take the full odds that there's more to this story than Wolf Blitzer is telling us.

Anyhow, The good news is At least the kids he abandoned will now finally be supported. By the taxpayer funded settlement.

If the cop had not committed murder the man would still be alive. Shooting people running away is not a mattrer of being polically correct it is a matter of murder being a crime. One that you seem to approve of

And thugs with badges are all pretty common like the editions in California commuting felony assault while being filmed

Like the City of Chicago paying five million dollars on a shooting they openly lied about, to bad the coroner was not in on that crime and blew the whistle

The Ramprt part division crime ring in LA ring any bells? Hundreds of convictions thrown our because the thugs with badges were caught?

MikeKerriii
04-14-2015, 04:13 PM
You've just gotta stop...please. Just stop...

Why should I?

sandsjames
04-14-2015, 04:39 PM
Why should I?

Because your excuses make zero sense. You're digging yourself into this lie deeper and deeper, with no way out.

MikeKerriii
04-14-2015, 04:51 PM
Because your excuses make zero sense. You're digging yourself into this lie deeper and deeper, with no way out.

What do think I'm making excuse for? I admitted the mistake on my fathers unit. I meant the rest of what I said

Rainmaker
04-14-2015, 05:33 PM
Rusty, I know you're in your usual default mode after being bombarded 24/7 for the last 12 months, with the media's " everyone's a racist meme". But, try to follow along with what I'm saying which is simply this..... If the state is going to expect police to enforce their laws (no matter how silly they may be), then the police are going to enforce those laws..... Running from a cop decreases your life expectancy.

You are being played by the race hustlers whose plan is to abolish the local police and then federalize them and outsource them..... I guess you're planning on trusting that out of town Black water and Halliburton security contractors will be more accountable to the communities they police? Police departments need to be organized locally.

As for the perp with outstanding warrants (for failure to pay support of 4 children by different women). Maybe, He should've sold the $2,000 rims that the merc was rollin' on, paid the $1500 fine and he wouldn't have to be running from 5.0.

And A 50 year old running over back child support payments? Rainmaker ain't buyin it. No one runs over that. There's more to the story that we're not being told........

Rainmaker
04-14-2015, 05:49 PM
If the cop had not committed murder the man would still be alive. Shooting people running away is not a mattrer of being polically correct it is a matter of murder being a crime. One that you seem to approve of

And thugs with badges are all pretty common like the editions in California commuting felony assault while being filmed

Like the City of Chicago paying five million dollars on a shooting they openly lied about, to bad the coroner was not in on that crime and blew the whistle

The Ramprt part division crime ring in LA ring any bells? Hundreds of convictions thrown our because the thugs with badges were caught?

The gangbangers in Shitcago have way more to worry about than the police killing them...Hopefully, There's a "Thug with a badge" around if one of these hood rats ever attacks your family.....

http://heyjackass.com/gallery/

Rainmaker
04-14-2015, 06:03 PM
Lincoln: "I was afraid for the life of my country. That's why I killed the south."

John Wilkes Booth: "I have it on camera. They were running away!"

MikeKerriii
04-14-2015, 07:31 PM
The gangbangers in Shitcago have way more to worry about than the police killing them...Hopefully, There's a "Thug with a badge" around if one of these hood rats ever attacks your family.....

http://heyjackass.com/gallery/

Not even a decent troll what does that have to do with cops commit felony assualt and murder. Strawberry have to have at least some relation to the issue at hand

Rainmaker
04-14-2015, 07:55 PM
Not even a decent troll what does that have to do with cops commit felony assualt and murder. Strawberry have to have at least some relation to the issue at hand

"strawberry"? Rainmaker don't know what that means Mike..... What Is that some sort of hood-rat term you heard on your gangsta rap tunes, that you listen to while you're rollin on 20's in your stolen merc pretending to be a hard ass? Murder. GTFOH. There hasn't even been a trial yet. I thought you "progressives"were supposed to be supportive of the accused's right to a fair trial. save your righteous indignation until after the announcement comes out that this cop walks....Ok Mike? Then you can be one of them dumbass hipster fags down there holding up a George soros funded sign, while the parasites loot and burn their own neighborhood down... and while you're at it pull your damn pants up

Bos Mutus
04-14-2015, 10:14 PM
He's right. and MM is not the only one. The average poster here seems to be ok with militarizing the police and turning the republic into an Israeli stye domestic security state,

And then...

Maybe if this Deadbeat Dad hadn't have run, he'd still be rolling in his merc on his way to commit his next crime..... .

If the state is going to expect police to enforce their laws (no matter how silly they may be), then the police are going to enforce those laws..... Running from a cop decreases your life expectancy.

.Hopefully, There's a "Thug with a badge" around if one of these hood rats ever attacks your family.....

The irony is not lost on me, I assure you...

Rainmaker
04-15-2015, 01:49 AM
And then...

The irony is not lost on me, I assure you...

What's ironic is progressive lunatics expecting the police to enforce a set of complex laws on a group of scumbag criminal parasites while at the same time expecting them not to profile the group that is committing 95% of the violent crimes in the cities that they're policing.

You psychos want to throw a cop in Gen pop if they defend themselves after a mother fucker goes for their gun???..... The way i see it, if you bow up on a cop during a routine traffic stop, then I have no empathy for you when your dumb ass gets plunked. If you don't want cops to police deadbeat Baby Daddies then have the ACLU use all the tax dollars they get from the CONgress to eliminate unconstitutional welfare and court ordered child support payments and let these lazy assholes rolling on 20's in the hood have to go to work like everyone else.

Seriously, What 50 year old doesn't have enough impulse control yet to not flee or assault a cop over a traffic ticket or enough discipline to pay $1500 fine for back child support when he's rolling in a Merc?

having just written a check to the IRS for $6K today Rainmaker's tired of paying for these irresponsible jerks.

Screw it. This ain't workin no more.... So, Let's try it your neocon/neolib Globalist way for a while. you've convinced me. and I'm on board we should just have the military transfer all of it's surplus equipment to some defense security contractor and let them police these hood rat assholes black-water style and see how it goes. FORWARD!!!

MikeKerriii
04-15-2015, 02:08 AM
"strawberry"? Rainmaker don't know what that means Mike..... What Is that some sort of hood-rat term you heard on your gangsta rap tunes, that you listen to while you're rollin on 20's in your stolen merc pretending to be a hard ass? Murder. GTFOH. There hasn't even been a trial yet. I thought you "progressives"were supposed to be supportive of the accused's right to a fair trial. save your righteous indignation until after the announcement comes out that this cop walks....Ok Mike? Then you can be one of them dumbass hipster fags down there holding up a George soros funded sign, while the parasites loot and burn their own neighborhood down... and while you're at it pull your damn pants up

Auto correct for Strawman troll

I witnessed the murder on unedited video.

MikeKerriii
04-15-2015, 02:19 AM
What's ironic is progressive fucktards expecting the police to enforce a set of complex laws on group of scumbag criminal parasites and then expecting them not to profile the group that is committing 95% of the violent crimes in the city that they're policing.

You idiots want to throw a cop in Gen pop if they defend themselves after a mother fucker goes for their gun..... The way i see it, if you fucking bow up on a routine traffic stop for no reason, then I have no empathy for the fucker when he gets plunked. If you don't want them to police deadbeat dad's then get rid of welfare and child support and let the lazy assholes rolling on 20's in the hood have to go to work.

Seriously, What 50 year old doesn't have enough impulse control to not flee or assault a cop over a traffic ticket or $1500 fine for back child support ? having just written a check to the IRS for $6K today i'm tired of paying for their fucking stupid asses.

Screw it. This ain't workin. So, Let's try it your neocon/neolib Globalist way for a while. I'm on board we should just have the military transfer all of it's surplus equipment to some defense security contractor and let them police these hood rat assholes black-water style and see how it goes. FORWARD!!!

If you break the law you are a criminal, it doesn't matter if you have badge or not. I expect police to obey the law, nothing to radically liberal about that idea.

it is funny nobodu uis supporting this murder isxcept few few troll and some tin=foil hat fans, not p the Police, not p even r far righ5tpoliticians, just a few fols that advocate murder such as yourself and some extreme bigots. Even his own State and federal association won't support him. cold blooded killers, caught on video, have trouble getting support from anyone

It funny you old coach and my father spent some of the best years of ther live fighting agiansst people who endored and practiced the kind of " justice" you support

Bos Mutus
04-15-2015, 02:37 AM
What's ironic is progressive fucktards expecting the police to enforce a set of complex laws on group of scumbag criminal parasites and then expecting them not to profile the group that is committing 95% of the violent crimes in the city that they're policing.

You idiots want to throw a cop in Gen pop if they defend themselves after a mother fucker goes for their gun..... The way i see it, if you fucking bow up on a routine traffic stop for no reason, then I have no empathy for the fucker when he gets plunked. If you don't want them to police deadbeat dad's then get rid of welfare and child support and let the lazy assholes rolling on 20's in the hood have to go to work.

Seriously, What 50 year old doesn't have enough impulse control to not flee or assault a cop over a traffic ticket or $1500 fine for back child support ? having just written a check to the IRS for $6K today i'm tired of paying for their fucking stupid asses.

Screw it. This ain't workin. So, Let's try it your neocon/neolib Globalist way for a while. I'm on board we should just have the military transfer all of it's surplus equipment to some defense security contractor and let them police these hood rat assholes black-water style and see how it goes. FORWARD!!!

yep, still sounds like you're the one that's "okay with the militarizing of the police"

Rainmaker
04-15-2015, 02:53 AM
Auto correct for Strawman troll

I witnessed the murder on unedited video.

Yeah sure you did Mike, and did you also happen to notice the "enhanced audio" that allowed you to "hear" the perp responding from inside his vehicle on the "unedited" video from the dash-cam?

You're being had Mike and you're too brainwashed to even connect the dots.

MikeKerriii
04-15-2015, 03:06 AM
Yeah sure you did Mike, and did you also happen to notice the "enhanced audio" that allowed you to "hear" the perp responding from inside his vehicle on the "unedited" video from the dash-cam?

You're being had Mike and you're too brainwashed to even connect the dots.

Another idiotic straw-man, the dashcam video was not the one that the cop commuted murder on.

It sad, you can't even troll very well but you try so hard.

Rainmaker
04-15-2015, 03:32 AM
yep, still sounds like you're the one that's "okay with the militarizing of the police"

Academic time out Bos:

Hyperbole aside....We need less laws and more serious enforcement of the one's we keep. There are consequences to modeling our security on and turning the country into an Israeli style security state. The Cops are doing their job. what i'm saying is all of the police departments over the past 15 years have already been militarized. The local cops are just responding to the way it is and the federal training and equipment they've been getting. Put yourself in their shoes. If i'm a cop putting myself on the line i'm going to use every tool available to me. I'm not orphaning my children trying to exercise undue restraint so some shit bag ghetto thug blasting Fuck the Police from their stolen merc can get the drop on me.

you guys with your talk about constitutional rights for NAMBLA perverts and the KKK all this stupid shit and then advocate for a DHS Gestapo being able to take control of local police departments in an emergency to "keep us safe". it's typical nanny state circular reasoning. It's no different than the code pink protesting of the troop's funerals for carrying out a screwed up foreign policy. Obammy and "My people" Holder turning the local police depts into a National brown-shirt force ain't gonna make it any better. Get a grip Bitches.

Time in:

Bos Mutus
04-15-2015, 03:38 AM
We need less laws and more serious enforcement of the one's we keep. There are consequences to modeling our security on and turning the country into an Israeli style security state. The Cops are doing their job. what i'm saying is all of the police departments over the past 15 years have already been militarized. The local cops are just responding to the way it is and the federal training and equipment they've been getting. If i'm a cop putting myself on the line i'm going to use every tool available to me. It's how they're trained.

you guys with your talk about constitutional rights for NAMBLA perverts and the KKK all this stupid shit and then advocate for a DHS Gestapo being able to take control of local police departments in an emergency to "keep us safe". it's typical nanny state circular reasoning. It's no different the code pink protesting the troops funerals for carrying out screwed up foreign policy. get a grip

This would be interesting if I'd advocated any of the things you're talking about....although, in General, I do support Constitutional rights, you got me there

...but, mostly it just seems you're awfully angry and just spitting misguided venom in any which direction.

Rainmaker
04-15-2015, 04:00 AM
Another idiotic straw-man, the dashcam video was not the one that the cop commuted murder on.

It sad, you can't even troll very well but you try so hard.

Hey Mike, Every time you say troll or straw-man in a post tonight, Rainmaker's taking a drink... so pretty soon we're really gonna start having some fun!

Rainmaker
04-15-2015, 04:05 AM
This would be interesting if I'd advocated any of the things you're talking about....although, in General, I do support Constitutional rights, you got me there

...but, mostly it just seems you're awfully angry and just spitting misguided venom in any which direction.

Take a look boss....Rainmaker edited his last post to keep it real. I'm about 22 swigs into my bottle of Johnny Walker reading Mike Kerr #3's posts. Most action we've had on the MTF in months. Nomsayin?

MikeKerriii
04-15-2015, 04:11 AM
Hey Mike, Every time you say troll or straw-man in a post tonight, Rainmaker's taking a drink... so pretty soon we're really gonna start having some fun!

I had assumed you had consumed a bottle of booze before you ever posted

Rainmaker
04-15-2015, 04:16 AM
Commute murder? like road rage?
Did Rainmaker read that right or is it the Red label kicking in? seriously, Mike turn off the auto correct... We ain't grammar police but, it's getting annoying

Rainmaker
04-15-2015, 04:17 AM
I had assumed you had consumed a bottle of booze before you ever posted

Rainmaker likes you better when he's drinking!

Bos Mutus
04-15-2015, 04:30 AM
Okay...reattach your edited post, I'll play

Academic time out Bos:

Hyperbole aside....We need less laws and more serious enforcement of the one's we keep.

I don't disagree with this.

There are consequences to modeling our security on and turning the country into an Israeli style security state. The Cops are doing their job. what i'm saying is all of the police departments over the past 15 years have already been militarized. The local cops are just responding to the way it is and the federal training and equipment they've been getting.
Put yourself in their shoes. If i'm a cop putting myself on the line i'm going to use every tool available to me. I'm not orphaning my children trying to exercise undue restraint so some shit bag ghetto thug blasting Fuck the Police from their stolen merc can get the drop on me.

okay...lets. I'm not a cop, never have been....ny bro--in law is an LA County sheriff who until recently was on gang enforcement and is now on drug interdiction at LAX. We talk...that's as close as it comes for me

is there adrenaline at play for why one might shoot a fleeing suspect in the back, or why 4 or 5 might beat the ass of a surrendering horseman...sure. While I can maybe understand it, it can't be condoned. Their training is supposed to rise above that sort of stuff. They are supposed to bethe ones in control....they have to answer for their conduct.

cops have a tough job...doesn't mean there should be no accountability for what they do. I'm not sure why you think all of this federal training is the fault of liberals....though I don't doubt you have some convoluted explanation for why it is.

you guys with your talk about constitutional rights for NAMBLA perverts and the KKK all this stupid shit

popular speech doesn't need protection...the only reason I might talk about constitutional rights for people I despise (though I don't remember doing so) is because if they don't have freedom of speech then neither do you or I when we have something unpopular to say

and then advocate for a DHS Gestapo being able to take control of local police departments in an emergency to "keep us safe". it's typical nanny state circular reasoning.

This I most certainly did not advocate

It's no different than the code pink protesting of the troop's funerals for carrying out a screwed up foreign policy. Obammy and "My people" Holder turning the local police depts into a National brown-shirt force ain't gonna make it any better. Get a grip Bitches.

Time in:

i don't think you saw me advocating federal involvement in any of the cases

Bos Mutus
04-15-2015, 04:37 AM
Most action we've had on the MTF in months. Nomsayin?

Yep...and in my humble opinion your regular nonsense is one of the primary reasons we don't get into stuff like we used to...I'm not going to discuss stuff at length with a hyperbole character....

Rainmaker
04-15-2015, 04:44 AM
Yep...and in my humble opinion your regular nonsense is one of the primary reasons we don't get into stuff like we used to...I'm not going to discuss stuff at length with a hyperbole character....

oh....that's too bad boss : - ( and we were just getting started.... well i guess you'll just have to take it up with your new pal Mike Kerr #3 at the next ACLU/ NAMBLA meeting then.

Bos Mutus
04-15-2015, 04:46 AM
that's too bad boss, and we were just getting started.... well i guess you'll just have to take it up with Mike Kerr #3 up at the next Nambla meeting then.
"There you go again"~ Ronald Reagan

go to bed, Rainman

Rainmaker
04-15-2015, 04:57 AM
"There you go again"~ Ronald Reagan

go to bed, Rainman

We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.-- William Casey, CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)

Insomnia's a Bitch Bos!