PDA

View Full Version : Duped, I tells ya! Or maybe not...

Rusty Jones
12-15-2014, 04:01 PM
http://www.navytimes.com/story/military/crime/2014/12/15/marine-filipino-transgender-murder/20424943/

So, here's the latests and greatest - this quote from the article suggest that Pemberton wasn't duped:

Marine Lance Corporal Jairn Michael Rose, who went out with Pemberton that night, acknowledged that the suspect later confided back at their ship that he attacked the woman he was with by choking her after discovering that she was a transgender when she undressed, according to the prosecutors.

But then there's this quote:

"I think I killed a he/she," Pemberton was quoted as having told Rose.

Huh? Did he see a penis or not? I mean, I know that it might take a minute or two for some to figure out whether they're staring at a penis or a vagina; but couldn't you at least wait first before you killed this person?

And what about the used condoms? It says right here that the attack occured right after the tranny undressed, so did Pemberton decide to go necro?

Absinthe Anecdote
12-15-2014, 05:42 PM
And what about the used condoms? It says right here that the attack occured right after the tranny undress, so did Pemberton decide to go necro?

I think it is much more likely that he knowingly tried sex with a ladyboy, and then was overcome with shame, or guilt and lashed out and then a fight started.

Either that, or they got into an argument about money, the local police said she was a prostitute, a fight over money is very plausible.

I can see him trying to make it about being shocked at her true gender as a feeble attempt to make himself look better.

Rainmaker
12-15-2014, 05:47 PM
Well folks. Irony is a bitch.

Since, researching various avenues to help with creating this conspiracy theory character . Rainmaker has suddenly started to receive strange "Hang up" calls at his crib. All his phones are registered on the do not call list. Also, they called the "throw down phone" I keep under my spare tire for booty calls. That's never happened before either.

Anyhow, even if I wasn't paranoid before. But, now think It may really be the Feds trying to get voice printing or keep tabs on our location??

Rainmaker also noticed a strange car (Neon Green PT Cruiser) following him to the Monday Matinee race at his local pari-mutuel betting facility this afternoon, and when Rams Shady Lady accelerated Mid track and boxed in Kiowa June June, costing me 200 bucks, Rainmaker noticed the same guy that was in the car, leering over his program. Not really sure what that was about? But, it's obvious that the patriot kennel dogs were doping.

Rollyn01
12-15-2014, 07:06 PM

Since, researching various avenues to help with creating this conspiracy theory character . Rainmaker has suddenly started to receive strange "Hang up" calls at his crib. All his phones are registered on the do not call list. Also, they called the "throw down phone" I keep under my spare tire for booty calls. That's never happened before either.

Anyhow, even if I wasn't paranoid before. But, now think It may really be the Feds trying to get voice printing or keep tabs on our location??

Rainmaker also noticed a strange car (Neon Green PT Cruiser) following him to the Monday Matinee race at his local pari-mutuel betting facility this afternoon, and when Rams Shady Lady accelerated Mid track and boxed in Kiowa June June, costing me 200 bucks, Rainmaker noticed the same guy that was in the car, leering over his program. Not really sure what that was about? But, it's obvious that the patriot kennel dogs were doping.

Crap... you're off your meds again. Listen, I'll call the VA and let them know you're coming. On second thought, how about I give you some leftover weed from my brother's stash. It'll be a lot faster than having to wait for them to pick up the phone much less check you in.

Rainmaker
12-15-2014, 07:20 PM
Crap... you're off your meds again. Listen, I'll call the VA and let them know you're coming. On second thought, how about I give you some leftover weed from my brother's stash. It'll be a lot faster than having to wait for them to pick up the phone much less check you in.

Rainmaker prolly juss paranoit. But, wanted to get it on record that he being followed,(in case they try and pull that 1984 Citizen erased move). Do anyone know how long it takes for a post to be archived on the way-back machine? At the very least. The Illuminati definitely tampering with the dogs. cause, Kiowa June June never comes up lame like that. Gnomesayin?

Absinthe Anecdote
12-15-2014, 07:30 PM

And all of this has exactly what to do with Filipino ladyboys?

Not that I'm a stickler about staying on-topic, but there isn't any reason you couldn't have worked one into your story.

Rusty Jones
12-16-2014, 10:28 AM
I think it is much more likely that he knowingly tried sex with a ladyboy, and then was overcome with shame, or guilt and lashed out and then a fight started.

Either that, or they got into an argument about money, the local police said she was a prostitute, a fight over money is very plausible.

I can see him trying to make it about being shocked at her true gender as a feeble attempt to make himself look better.

What's confusing about all of these articles is that they state the things that happened, but aren't giving the order in which they did happen. Or they are giving the order, but they either don't make sense or they conflict with the order of events stated in other articles.

Absinthe Anecdote
12-16-2014, 11:04 AM
What's confusing about all of these articles is that they state the things that happened, but aren't giving the order in which they did happen. Or they are giving the order, but they either don't make sense or they conflict with the order of events stated in other articles.

I've got a way for you to minimize being confused. You need to start accepting my analysis and just go along with everything I say.

Not just in this thread, but in all other threads too.

Just wait for me to post and then say stuff like, "I agree with AA!"

Especially when TJ and SJ start giving me crap, just jump in the argument on my side, and give them hell.

Rollyn01
12-16-2014, 12:16 PM
I've got a way for you to minimize being confused. You need to start accepting my analysis and just go along with everything I say.

Just wait for me to post and then say stuff like, "I agree with AA!"

Especially when TJ and SJ start giving me crap, just jump in the argument on my side, and give them hell.

As much as I like your handle and love your avatar.... I think you've been sipping on yourself too much. Put down the bottle nice and slow and no one will get hurt.

sandsjames
12-16-2014, 12:32 PM
Oops...wrong account...let's try this again.

Just wait for me to post and then say stuff like, "I agree with SJ!"

Especially when TJ and AA start giving me crap, just jump in the argument on my side, and give them hell.

Rollyn01
12-16-2014, 01:00 PM
Oops...wrong account...let's try this again.

Just wait for me to post and then say stuff like, "I agree with SJ!"

Especially when TJ and AA start giving me crap, just jump in the argument on my side, and give them hell.

As Larry the cable guy would say, "I don' care wat anybody says, dat dere is funny."

Rainmaker
12-16-2014, 01:30 PM
And all of this has exactly what to do with Filipino ladyboys?

Not that I'm a stickler about staying on-topic, but there isn't any reason you couldn't have worked one into your story.

Ohh Billy... Not the Passion Pit!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCLWrplK4fY

Rollyn01
12-16-2014, 01:39 PM
Ohh Billy... Not the Passion Pit!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCLWrplK4fY

I think I just up'd chuck my upchuck.