PDA

View Full Version : St Louis Ram's players come out with "Hands up"

garhkal
12-01-2014, 08:52 PM
So, what's everyones opinion on those St Louis ram players, coming out for last night's game with their hands up 'supporting' the protests and Michael brown?

We have seen plenty of stories in recent years where players, whether kids in high school or teens at college, getting slapped with lawsuits for 'showcasing their freedom of speech and praying at the game'. We have seen the NFL clam down on 'end zone celebrations'.
But on today's news, it seems like many of the Pundits don't think the NFL should punish these players 'freedom of speech' in support of a killed criminal?

What grates me the most though, is why none of the players were showing "support" for the businesses in Fergusun who were burned out of their stores, or lost it all to looting? Or for that store owner who was robbed and beat BY Michael brown? Why only show support FOR brown?

sandsjames
12-01-2014, 09:00 PM
So, what's everyones opinion on those St Louis ram players, coming out for last night's game with their hands up 'supporting' the protests and Michael brown?

We have seen plenty of stories in recent years where players, whether kids in high school or teens at college, getting slapped with lawsuits for 'showcasing their freedom of speech and praying at the game'. We have seen the NFL clam down on 'end zone celebrations'.
But on today's news, it seems like many of the Pundits don't think the NFL should punish these players 'freedom of speech' in support of a killed criminal?

What grates me the most though, is why none of the players were showing "support" for the businesses in Fergusun who were burned out of their stores, or lost it all to looting? Or for that store owner who was robbed and beat BY Michael brown? Why only show support FOR brown?

The idea that any of this is being done is support of Brown is laughable.

garhkal
12-02-2014, 07:46 AM
Why is it laughable? The players themselves mentioned they were doing it 'to show solidarity' with Michael Brown.

Rusty Jones
12-02-2014, 10:17 AM

Why aren't those players supporting endangered bonobos in the Congo? Why aren't they supporting starving children in Bangladesh? Why aren't they supporting better living conditions on Indian reservations?

You kill me with this shit. They're supporting a cause that you don't like, and you wish that they would support a cause that you do like. That's what this is all about.

Rainmaker
12-02-2014, 04:54 PM

They are Useful idiots for Communist party USA.

Absinthe Anecdote
12-02-2014, 05:15 PM
They are Useful idiots for Communist party USA.

Don't worry too much. The illuminati has a plan for dealing with the communists.

An ex Free Mason told me so down at the Moose Lodge the other night.

The New World Order is coming soon.

Rainmaker
12-02-2014, 05:24 PM
Don't worry too much. The illuminati has a plan for dealing with the communists.

An ex Free Mason told me so down at the Moose Lodge the other night.

The New World Order is coming soon.

.That horse left the barn 20 years ago.

garhkal
12-02-2014, 08:48 PM
Why aren't those players supporting endangered bonobos in the Congo? Why aren't they supporting starving children in Bangladesh? Why aren't they supporting better living conditions on Indian reservations?

You kill me with this shit. They're supporting a cause that you don't like, and you wish that they would support a cause that you do like. That's what this is all about.

It's more of "if we are really wanting freedom of speech, why harp on some (religion being bad) like a lot of the left seems to do, but support this? Its imo a double standard.

MitchellJD1969
12-02-2014, 09:31 PM
You know what would be hilarious? The Rams players come out with thier hands up, then proceed to beat ray rices wife...cause its part of "gods" plan....

That being said...Rams suck.