PDA

View Full Version : Marine held in phillipines after death of transgendered person

Pages : 1 [2]

sandsjames
10-27-2014, 05:04 PM
A "metrosexual" society of effeminate men? That's some mighty big talk, especially considering that you believe that women should "hold all the cards" in a sexual relationship.

RJ said...

and SJ responded by saying...

You're right. As men, we should be able to force women to have sex with us whenever the urge strikes!!

sandsjames
10-27-2014, 05:07 PM
So granted. Thank you. No confusion.

Seriously this is my extremely amateur opinion. I have held it for a long time. I am not looking to score points in an argument. I could of course be way off base but I have asked over and over again what drives you to immediately resort to this type of response. If you were a teenager or even a young man it would be explained by the stupidity of youth but you aren't and I just don't get it.

This entire converstation reminds me of the entire PYB debacle about what we would have done with the Japanese prisoners in WWII. Purely hypothetical, and the response can't possibly be known unless you are in the situation.

TJMAC77SP
10-27-2014, 05:15 PM
This entire converstation reminds me of the entire PYB debacle about what we would have done with the Japanese prisoners in WWII. Purely hypothetical, and the response can't possibly be known unless you are in the situation.

Good point as far as hypotheticals are concerned. However I think that it is reasonable to assume that our basic beliefs regarding murder would overrule any outrage over the incident. At least I would like to think so.

Of course keep in mind that I am still not buying the 'duped into sex' scenario so the crime of passion defense doesn't work. Particularly so if the reported finding of two used condoms proves to be true. Kinda throws out the "Holy shit you're a man" response.

sandsjames
10-27-2014, 06:58 PM
Good point as far as hypotheticals are concerned. However I think that it is reasonable to assume that our basic beliefs regarding murder would overrule any outrage over the incident. At least I would like to think so.

Of course keep in mind that I am still not buying the 'duped into sex' scenario so the crime of passion defense doesn't work. Particularly so if the reported finding of two used condoms proves to be true. Kinda throws out the "Holy shit you're a man" response.I don't know what happened in that room and really don't care. The facts will come out. I just think it's hard for us to assume what the motives are and whether or not all parties involved were aware of what was happening without more facts.

technomage1
10-27-2014, 07:20 PM
I'm not going to read through all 254 posts to this thread so if the below has been posted more than a couple of pages back already, forgive me.

Apparently the latest in this case is that the German boyfriend of the victim passed out cold at the airport after learning he wasn't allowed to leave the country. He scaled the fence of the base the Marine was being held ad and got into a tussle with a local guard in an attempt to get at the Marine. Now the philappino government is pretty sore at him for the disrespect -their words, not mine - and placed him on the no fly list.

Putting aside the fact she had a boyfriend - and cheated on him - and also the fact that if he had gotten to the Marine he'd have gotten his butt kicked - I have to admit feeling sorry for the guy. He lost a loved one, strange as the relationship was. He shouldn't have climbed the fence but I'm willing to be he isn't the first person to tussle with the police in an effort to get at a murder suspect of a loved one.

This whole thing just gets stranger and stranger.

USN - Retired
10-27-2014, 09:09 PM
You're right. As men, we should be able to force women to have sex with us whenever the urge strikes!!

I never said that, and you know that I never said that.

Rusty Jones
10-28-2014, 02:42 AM
So granted. Thank you. No confusion.

Seriously this is my extremely amateur opinion. I have held it for a long time. I am not looking to score points in an argument. I could of course be way off base but I have asked over and over again what drives you to immediately resort to this type of response. If you were a teenager or even a young man it would be explained by the stupidity of youth but you aren't and I just don't get it.

Edit: For the record.....I am not saying you are secretly gay. That isn't the point at all. It isn't as you pointed out, choice A or choice B. Most of life is lived in the grey areas. I understand to some extent where SJ is coming from on this thread. He has a strong self-professed religious belief system which does not condone homosexuality (of course it doesn't condone murder either but that is another point). You are a self-declared atheist so that wouldn't apply to you. I just don't understand your extreme penchant for the subject. We have a Marine who apparently engaged in sex with a transgendered person and then killed her so all sorts of assumptions are made and supported ad nauseam to somehow justify the killing. That is just weird (in my opinion). I am repeating myself here so..............

As far as "why" I resort to "homoerocism;" I suppose it's because it's something that'd very difficult for most to defend themselves against. Hell, BB Stacker was the only one here that was able to give me some trouble in that area.

To clarify something else; I do think that there's a "chicken or the egg" argument to be had with regards to Christian beliefs about homosexuality. Do they belief that homosexuality is wrong because the Bible says so, or does the Bible simply back a belief that would have already held anyway?

In any case, many people (like E4RUMOR) have this belief that atheists are people who convinced themselves that God doesn't exist, so that they can live guilt-free in any particular lifestyle that's prohibited by Christianity.

In other words, atheism is supposed to be a life without self-imposed boundaries; which isn't the case.

I would lose it if I found out that I just plugged man in the ass; because I think gay sex is nasty... and I mean that in the sense of me not wanting to do it. If others want to; then great! I think brussels sprouts are nasty too, but if you like them... then who cares what I think?

If we, as heterosexuals, are to respect others' homosexuality; then our heterosexuality is to be respected in return.

Capt Alfredo
10-28-2014, 06:36 AM
I think brussels sprouts are nasty...

If someone served you brussels sprouts by somehow disguising them, and you liked it, but then found out they were brussels sprouts, would you beat the chef's ass?

Rusty Jones
10-28-2014, 07:22 AM
If someone served you brussels sprouts by somehow disguising them, and you liked it, but then found out they were brussels sprouts, would you beat the chef's ass?

There are certain foods that I might do that over, brussels sprouts not being one of them.

Put it this way... if that same chef slipped pork into a Jew's dinner and later got his ass beat by that Jew, would you not agree that the beating was well deserved?

sandsjames
10-28-2014, 10:24 AM
I never said that, and you know that I never said that.

My point was this. In general, sex for a man is physical. Sex for a woman is emotional. A man is pretty much good to go any time. If a woman is, for whatever reason, not into it emotionally, then there are two options. 1) You don't have sex. 2) You have sex, even though you know she's not into it. Many women are this way. They will have sex even if they are pissed off or not in the mood, just to appease the guy they are with. My wife and I have had the discussion many times. If she's not in the mood, we don't do it. She knows that she needs to feel no guilt for turning it down because, in my mind, if she went through with it just to make me happy, that's about as close to rape as you can get without it actually being rape.

That is why women hold all the cards. I'm good to go whenever. A woman, in general, needs a little more for it not to just be submitting in order to appease.

Rusty Jones
10-28-2014, 10:33 AM
My point was this. In general, sex for a man is physical. Sex for a woman is emotional. A man is pretty much good to go any time. If a woman is, for whatever reason, not into it emotionally, then there are two options. 1) You don't have sex. 2) You have sex, even though you know she's not into it. Many women are this way. They will have sex even if they are pissed off or not in the mood, just to appease the guy they are with. My wife and I have had the discussion many times. If she's not in the mood, we don't do it. She knows that she needs to feel no guilt for turning it down because, in my mind, if she went through with it just to make me happy, that's about as close to rape as you can get without it actually being rape.

That is why women hold all the cards. I'm good to go whenever. A woman, in general, needs a little more for it not to just be submitting in order to appease.

That's a load of crap. Ever say "no" to your wife - or any other woman for that matter - for sex? If you haven't, trust me when I tell you this, any hell you've ever given a woman for saying "no" does not even BEGIN to compare to the hell a woman will give YOU for saying "no." They'll question whether or not you find them attractive anymore, they'll question themselves, they'll accuse you of cheating... hell, some will even accuse you of being gay.

Women hold the cards, because they know that they can get sex at any time. An unhygienic three-hundred pound loudmouth with five children can get laid whenever she wants... why? Because prostitution is illegal.

As men, we have to compete. If prostitution was legal, women would have to compete too.

I'm not saying that men should hold the cards. I never really minded having to put forth some effort. But, if prostitution was legal... it would actually put women in a positition to have to meet men half way. That's ideal scenario.

sandsjames
10-28-2014, 10:58 AM
That's a load of crap. Ever say "no" to your wife - or any other woman for that matter - for sex? If you haven't, trust me when I tell you this, any hell you've ever given a woman for saying "no" does not even BEGIN to compare to the hell a woman will give YOU for saying "no." They'll question whether or not you find them attractive anymore, they'll question themselves, they'll accuse you of cheating... hell, some will even accuse you of being gay.

Women hold the cards, because they know that they can get sex at any time. An unhygienic three-hundred pound loudmouth with five children can get laid whenever she wants... why? Because prostitution is illegal.

As men, we have to compete. If prostitution was legal, women would have to compete too.

I'm not saying that men should hold the cards. I never really minded having to put forth some effort. But, if prostitution was legal... it would actually put women in a positition to have to meet men half way. That's ideal scenario.

We'll just disagree on this. Especially about legal prostitution evening things out in this country. I see no way for this conversation to progress any further. Maybe if men didn't give up the "romance" after the first few months it wouldn't be such a challenge.

Rusty Jones
10-28-2014, 11:01 AM
We'll just disagree on this. Especially about legal prostitution evening things out in this country. I see no way for this conversation to progress any further. Maybe if men didn't give up the "romance" after the first few months it wouldn't be such a challenge.

Let me ask you this: before you met your wife, have you ever had sex with a woman that you weren't physically attracted to? On a scale of 1 to 10, where would you rate the least attractive woman you've ever had sex with?

Absinthe Anecdote
10-28-2014, 11:49 AM
There are certain foods that I might do that over, brussels sprouts not being one of them.

Put it this way... if that same chef slipped pork into a Jew's dinner and later got his ass beat by that Jew, would you not agree that the beating was well deserved?

So all this trash talk really is about you wanting to be a "bad mother fucker."

You remind me of a 12 year-old-boy puffing his chest out and talking smack.

You just want us to know that you'll kick anyone's ass if you perceive they've wrong you in some manner.

Forget the fact that it was your own stupidity that landed you in a hotel room with a ladyboy.

Rusty Jones
10-28-2014, 12:15 PM
So all this trash talk really is about you wanting to be a "bad mother fucker."

You remind me of a 12 year-old-boy puffing his chest out and talking smack.

You just want us to know that you'll kick anyone's ass if you perceive they've wrong you in some manner.

Forget the fact that it was your own stupidity that landed you in a hotel room with a ladyboy.

Look, do you need me to present myself as a "bad motherfucker" for some reason? Is your bag of tricks so small, that the "bad motherfucker" persona is one of the few things that you've got something for? Look, if you've got a tool that you want to use so bad, then go ahead and use it... get it out of the way.

sandsjames
10-28-2014, 12:36 PM
Let me ask you this: before you met your wife, have you ever had sex with a woman that you weren't physically attracted to? On a scale of 1 to 10, where would you rate the least attractive woman you've ever had sex with?

Hard to say. I was attracted to them all. Whether others found them attractive or not, I can't say. But probably a 4 or 5, from an outside perspective.

Rusty Jones
10-28-2014, 12:43 PM
AA, I'm really beginning to think that you've led some boring pussified life; that you're really just a physically weak dude who goes into a state of denial when you see someone discuss their life, or how they handle things, differently than you would. This is no different than the teenage virgin accusing his classmates of lying about their sex lives, just because HE'S not getting laid; it's no different from the guy without a college degree who feels the need to remind people that degrees don't equal intelligence when he hears someone else mention any degree that they may have.

You, sir, have an inferiority complex. Seek help.

TJMAC77SP
10-28-2014, 12:48 PM
AA, I'm really beginning to think that you've led some boring pussified life; that you're really just a physically weak dude who goes into a state of denial when you see someone discuss their life, or how they handle things, differently than you would. This is no different than the teenage virgin accusing his classmates of lying about their sex lives, just because HE'S not getting laid; it's no different from the guy without a college degree who feels the need to remind people that degrees don't equal intelligence when he hears someone else mention any degree that they may have.

You, sir, have an inferiority complex. Seek help.

At the risk of being accused of 'protecting' AA (and I am sure he is still laughing about that one).........................

It's funny that you can make a(n irrational) judgment about AA (and others) which simply fit into explaining why anyone would be opposed to your mindset but don't accept when someone makes a judgment about what is going on in your head based on your long history of posts.

Well, not funny but you know what I mean.

Rusty Jones
10-28-2014, 12:50 PM
Hard to say. I was attracted to them all. Whether others found them attractive or not, I can't say. But probably a 4 or 5, from an outside perspective.

The fact that you threw in there the possibility that others may not have found them attractive kind of makes your claim to have found them all attractive somewhat questionable.

But, you mentioned 4... so let's go with that (mine was a 3, by the way). Was the 4 or 5 casual sex?

Rusty Jones
10-28-2014, 12:52 PM
At the risk of being accused of 'protecting' AA (and I am sure he is still laughing about that one).........................

It's funny that you can make a(n irrational) judgment about AA (and others) which simply fit into explaining why anyone would be opposed to your mindset but don't accept when someone makes a judgment about what is going on in your head based on your long history of posts.

Well, not funny but you know what I mean.

Between this post and the ones from yesterday afternoon, aren't you now guilty of this yourself?

TJMAC77SP
10-28-2014, 12:57 PM
Between this post and the ones from yesterday afternoon, aren't you now guilty of this yourself?

Absolutely. The difference is that I didn't post anything to bolster my position on what happened in the PI but merely was an observation of a long history of your posts. You have no direct answer to AA's posts so attack his manhood. The fact that your excuse for that is that 'it works' is laughable. It doesn't except in the very immature. Much akin to 'I know you are but what am I?". Even this morning you couldn't help yourself and had to reference AA's 'tool'.

Frankly the '12 year old puffing out his chest' could be the simply answer.

Rusty Jones
10-28-2014, 01:05 PM
Absolutely. The difference is that I didn't post anything to bolster my position on what happened in the PI but merely was an observation of a long history of your posts. You have no direct answer to AA's posts so attack his manhood. The fact that your excuse for that is that 'it works' is laughable. It doesn't except in the very immature. Much akin to 'I know you are but what am I?". Even this morning you couldn't help yourself and had to reference AA's 'tool'.

Frankly the '12 year old puffing out his chest' could be the simply answer.

...and you're furthering your guilt in this matter.

There was no intent to "bolster" my opionion on what happened in PI. I didn't even think that the thread would stay active for even half as long as it has. I just wanted to say my piece, and look forward to new topics being posted as I normally do. Unfortunately, that didn't happen because AA wants to fight me on this. So no, I was never here to "bolster" anything. I simply said what I wanted to say, and the resulting flack is putting me in the position to defend it.

Rusty Jones
10-28-2014, 01:14 PM
And I questioned his sexuality, not his "manhood." He's the one who questioned MINE. I don't do that, because I don't believe in the whole "real man" thing in the first place. To me, if you've got a y chromosome, you're a "real man." That's why I'm taking the position that I'm taking on this incident in the first place!

TJMAC77SP
10-28-2014, 01:55 PM
...and you're furthering your guilt in this matter.

There was no intent to "bolster" my opionion on what happened in PI. I didn't even think that the thread would stay active for even half as long as it has. I just wanted to say my piece, and look forward to new topics being posted as I normally do. Unfortunately, that didn't happen because AA wants to fight me on this. So no, I was never here to "bolster" anything. I simply said what I wanted to say, and the resulting flack is putting me in the position to defend it.

It never fails to amaze me when someone balks at the length a thread has carried on when their own post count is tit for tat on the thread.

You took some, in my opinion, indefensible positions regarding what happened in the PI and what you purport you would do in a similar situation. AA (and myself) found fault with that and said so.....still say so. Every post from you on this thread since then has been an attempt to bolster those positions (or to attack when nothing else is available).

TJMAC77SP
10-28-2014, 01:57 PM
And I questioned his sexuality, not his "manhood." He's the one who questioned MINE. I don't do that, because I don't believe in the whole "real man" thing in the first place. To me, if you've got a y chromosome, you're a "real man." That's why I'm taking the position that I'm taking on this incident in the first place!

By manhood I meant his sexuality. Of course you weren't accusing him of being a woman....................................

It seems to me that you are taking the position you have on this thread because at the very least you don't like homosexuality and feel violence in the face of it is excusable.

Rusty Jones
10-28-2014, 02:23 PM
It never fails to amaze me when someone balks at the length a thread has carried on when their own post count is tit for tat on the thread.

You took some, in my opinion, indefensible positions regarding what happened in the PI and what you purport you would do in a similar situation. AA (and myself) found fault with that and said so.....still say so. Every post from you on this thread since then has been an attempt to bolster those positions (or to attack when nothing else is available).

I can easily say the same... that you both are bolstering YOUR positions. This has been a back and forth argument the whole time.

By manhood I meant his sexuality. Of course you weren't accusing him of being a woman....................................

Accused of using a tactic that some women like to use (i.e., "real man" shaming), which doesn't cross that line.

It seems to me that you are taking the position you have on this thread because at the very least you don't like homosexuality and feel violence in the face of it is excusable.

I don't get this. Seriously, I don't - you've known me for a long time here, and with Joe Bonham, to be a staunch supporter and defender of the gay community.

It's all about mutual respect... I respect a homosexual's sexuality, and I expect homosexuals to respect that of heterosexuals. What's wrong with that? You are free to do what you want to do; and I'll do what I can to defend that right. However... that doesn't mean that I want to be involved.

Note the number of times I stated that we don't always do the right thing. If I were to react violently in that situation, I wouldn't say that I was "right." I'm not perfect, and sometimes I do things that I know are wrong. I'm sure that you and AA don't, but I do.

sandsjames
10-28-2014, 02:31 PM
The fact that you threw in there the possibility that others may not have found them attractive kind of makes your claim to have found them all attractive somewhat questionable.

But, you mentioned 4... so let's go with that (mine was a 3, by the way). Was the 4 or 5 casual sex?Nope...none of them were casual sex.

sandsjames
10-28-2014, 02:35 PM

You took some, in my opinion, indefensible positions regarding what happened in the PI and what you purport you would do in a similar situation. AA (and myself) found fault with that and said so.....still say so. Every post from you on this thread since then has been an attempt to bolster those positions (or to attack when nothing else is available).Indefensible? Not at all. I will defend his opinions in this case. Not that I can say how I would have reacted, but I could easily see how many people could feel they would react violently in such a situation. So, no, definitely not indefensible.

TJMAC77SP
10-28-2014, 02:51 PM
Indefensible? Not at all. I will defend his opinions in this case. Not that I can say how I would have reacted, but I could easily see how many people could feel they would react violently in such a situation. So, no, definitely not indefensible.

You agreeing with it doesn't make it defensible as a whole...................anymore than two racists agreeing with each other.

No, I am not calling you racist. Hell, it could be true that a majority of heterosexual males finding themselves with a transgendered person would condone (or at least understand) drowning them in a toilet. If that is true then yeah, it's defensible. For me it will never be.

Of course we are still left with the fact that there appeared to have been a sexual act performed and no one, ever is going to convince me that was the result of being 'duped' so we are left with a more complicated situation.

Rusty Jones
10-28-2014, 02:56 PM
Indefensible? Not at all. I will defend his opinions in this case. Not that I can say how I would have reacted, but I could easily see how many people could feel they would react violently in such a situation. So, no, definitely not indefensible.

I personally don't see what the big deal is. There are worse things you can do to someone. I never said I'd kill or rob him or anything. Hell, he's a grown man with two hands... he can fight back.

USN - Retired
10-28-2014, 02:58 PM

When I say a "woman holds all the cards" in a marriage, I am talking about much more than sex, especially when the man is the sole financial provider for his family. Your wife can withhold sex anytime she chooses (and I am okay with that) and she can even refuse to cook and clean for you (and I am okay with that too), but if you withhold your paycheck from her for any reason no matter how valid, then you have committed an act of domestic violence. You may not be arrested for that act of domestic violence, but the family courts and the military would DEFINITELY consider it to be an act of domestic violence.

You are just a figurehead in your family. Your wife holds all the real power in your family, i.e., she holds ALL the cards. She just lets you pretend that you have some say in what happens in your family.

I have gone off topic, so I'll stop here. If you are interested in continuing this conversation, then let me know and I'll start a new thread. But I suspect that you don't want to continue this conversation. Reality is just too icky for you.

TJMAC77SP
10-28-2014, 03:09 PM
I can easily say the same... that you both are bolsteringYOUR positions. This has been a back and forth argument the whole time.

Which is why I haven’t claimed …….”There was no intent to "bolster" my opionion on what happened in PI. I didn't even think that the thread would stay active for even half as longas it has. I just wanted to say my piece, and look forward to new topics beingposted as I normally do.”

Your entire posting history on this thread has been to defend your original post. That was the intent of my comment regarding the number of posts. It is disingenous to rail at the length of a thread when your contributions are equal to anyone’s.

Accused of using a tactic that some women liketo use (i.e., "real man" shaming), which doesn't cross that line.

What ?!?!? Exactly what tactic were you employing with this tripe?

Look, do you need me to present myself as a "badmotherfucker" for some reason? Is your bag of tricks so small, that the"bad motherfucker" persona is one of the few things that you've gotsomething for? Look, if you've got a tool that you want to use so bad, then goahead and use it... get it out of the way.

I don't get this. Seriously, I don't - you've known me for a long time here,and with Joe Bonham, to be a staunch supporter and defender of the gaycommunity.

It's all about mutual respect... I respect a homosexual's sexuality, and I expecthomosexuals to respect that of heterosexuals. What's wrong with that? You arefree to do what you want to do; and I'll do what I can to defend that right.However... that doesn't mean that I want to be involved.

Note the number of times I stated that we don't always do the right thing. If Iwere to react violently in that situation, I wouldn't say that I was"right." I'm not perfect, and sometimes I do things that I know arewrong. I'm sure that you and AA don't, but I do.

Your liberalism is a sham. It is based on a very narrowly defined precept of what is good for the group(s) you feel are deserving of special treatment with no apparent care for anyone else.

That aside this isn’t really about support for the gay community at all (and it’s laughable that on one hand you can justify the Marine’s actions and on the other claim to be a “staunch supporter of the gay community”). This is really about a personality that condones the violent killing (or even beating and accidental killing) of another with the offhand comment that you would likely do the same thing (or nearly the same thing). This based on some ridiculous notion that Pemberton was ‘duped’ or ‘deceived’ into having sex with the victim because otherwise it means that Pemberton has some latent homosexual tendencies and by God that just can’t be. We are all either real men for whom it’s ok to beat gay men who dare inject their lifestyle into our world, or ‘pussified’men who are of questionable sexuality.

sandsjames
10-28-2014, 03:15 PM
When I say a "woman holds all the cards" in a marriage, I am talking about much more than sex, especially when the man is the sole financial provider for his family. Your wife can withhold sex anytime she chooses (and I am okay with that) and she can even refuse to cook and clean for you (and I am okay with that too), but if you withhold your paycheck from her for any reason no matter how valid, then you have committed an act of domestic violence. You may not be arrested for that act of domestic violence, but the family courts and the military would DEFINITELY consider it to be an act of domestic violence.

You are just a figurehead in your family. Your wife holds all the real power in your family, i.e., she holds ALL the cards. She just lets you pretend that you have some say in what happens in your family.

I have gone off topic, so I'll stop here. If you are interested in continuing this conversation, then let me know and I'll start a new thread. But I suspect that you don't want to continue this conversation. Reality is just too icky for you.Sure, start a new thread, and you can use this post.

First of all, I'd never withhold my paycheck from my wife for any reason. We has a joint account and, as long as the bills are paid, we buy what we want. We don't ask permission of each other. It's not "her money" or "my money". It's ours. And I sure don't expect her to feel obligated to have sex with me whenever I want because I bring home the paycheck.

As far as my wife holding all the cards in the relationship, I'm not sure where you got that. We were talking specifically about having sex when that statement was made. And what that statement meant was that since I'm always in the mood, it's up to her as to whether she's in the mood or not. If not, so be it.

Neither of us hold all the cards as far as the relationship goes and it's a shame it seems that people can't determine the difference between a relationship and having sex within a relationship. We joke between us about her having the final say but, in reality, when it comes down to big decisions, she's pretty ok going with whatever I decide. She gave up far more than I did when we got married. She gave up a job, moved her and her son away from her family, over to England because that's where I was heading. I didn't make any sacrifices. She knew that if she wanted to be with me then she was going to have to give up most of her normal life.

The other thing that makes it easy for us is that neither of us really get too worked up over anything. We don't fight. We very rarely even have disagreements. We NEVER argue about money. Once in awhile if there is something I really want to do or something she really wants to do then the other one will give in. Other than that it's pretty much "whatever".

And I'm curious to know who's "reality" you are talking about because my reality is not too "icky" to talk about. My reality is as pretty close to perfect as far as living a happy life as I can imagine. I can't speak to your reality, but I'd guess it hasn't been very enjoyable.

sandsjames
10-28-2014, 03:22 PM
That aside this isn’t really about support for the gay community at all (and it’s laughable that on one hand you can justify the Marine’s actions and on the other claim to be a “staunch supporter of the gay community”). This is really about a personality that condones the violent killing (or even beating and accidental killing) of another with the offhand comment that you would likely do the same thing (or nearly the same thing). This based on some ridiculous notion that Pemberton was ‘duped’ or ‘deceived’ into having sex with the victim because otherwise it means that Pemberton has some latent homosexual tendencies and by God that just can’t be. We are all either real men for whom it’s ok to beat gay men who dare inject their lifestyle into our world, or ‘pussified’men who are of questionable sexuality"Inject their lifestyle into our world"? That's what you call the hypothetical of a transgender tricking someone into having sex with them? Injecting their lifestyle? No matter the outcome of the case, Rusty's hypothetical is that if there was a tranny that tricked him into having sex then he would, most likely, react violently. And you say that doing this to someone is "injecting their lifestyle into our world"? I can't think that you really believe that.

Rusty Jones
10-28-2014, 03:30 PM
Your entire posting history on this thread has been to defend your original post. That was the intent of my comment regarding the number of posts. It is disingenous to rail at the length of a thread when your contributions are equal to anyone’s.

Defend, maybe. Not justify.

What ?!?!? Exactly what tactic were you employing with this tripe?

I was actually calling AA out on the use of HIS tactic.

Your liberalism is a sham. It is based on a very narrowly defined precept of what is good for the group(s) you feel are deserving of special treatment with no apparent care for anyone else.

What, like heterosexuals? Homosexuals? Who? What? What the hell did you just say here?

That aside this isn’t really about support for the gay community at all (and it’s laughable that on one hand you can justify the Marine’s actions and on the other claim to be a “staunch supporter of the gay community”). This is really about a personality that condones the violent killing (or even beating and accidental killing) of another with the offhand comment that you would likely do the same thing (or nearly the same thing). This based on some ridiculous notion that Pemberton was ‘duped’ or ‘deceived’ into having sex with the victim because otherwise it means that Pemberton has some latent homosexual tendencies and by God that just can’t be. We are all either real men for whom it’s ok to beat gay men who dare inject their lifestyle into our world, or ‘pussified’men who are of questionable sexuality.

Defending someone's rights doesn't mean that you want to be a part of their group. I want to plug a tranny just about as much as a white abolishionist in the 1850's wanted to be black.

And how many times are you going to make me say this.... I'm not saying that beating his ass is the "right" thing to do. It's just something I believe I would do in the heat of the moment, right or wrong be damned.

Shit, when I was 11 years old and in the 5th grade, I remember when our class was walking in line from recess. As we stopped, I we noticed a boy from special ed who was licking the wall. Passionately, as if he was making love to it. We all busted out laughing.

The special ed teacher who, for whatever reason, left him unsupervised showed up and start ripping us one for it... but it didn't help. We were STILL laughing, and she took the boy by the hand and stomped off. She knew that she wasn't going to get us to stop laughing. And... I'm positive that she UNDERSTOOD why we were laughing, and why she had to give up and stomp off.

Now, I can't speak for the other children in my class. But as an 11 year old boy in the fifth grade, did I KNOW that it was wrong to laugh at someone who is mentally retarded? Sure did. Almost 24 years later, if I saw that I again RIGHT NOW, would I STILL laugh? Sure would! Would I be wrong? Certainly. But I'm still gonna laugh.

Am I justifying my laughter? No. I'm just saying I'm gonna do it. There's a difference.

The same applies to how I'd react in a "duped" situation.

TJMAC77SP
10-28-2014, 04:03 PM
"Inject their lifestyle into our world"? That's what you call the hypothetical of a transgender tricking someone into having sex with them? Injecting their lifestyle? No matter the outcome of the case, Rusty's hypothetical is that if there was a tranny that tricked him into having sex then he would, most likely, react violently. And you say that doing this to someone is "injecting their lifestyle into our world"? I can't think that you really believe that.

I apologize for being inelegant in my wording. How would you describe the scenario?

I would also still like a likely scenario where a straight man gets 'tricked' into having sex with a TG (allegedly twice).

Absinthe Anecdote
10-28-2014, 04:03 PM
I personally don't see what the big deal is. There are worse things you can do to someone. I never said I'd kill or rob him or anything. Hell, he's a grown man with two hands... he can fight back.

Whoop! There it is!

More posturing.

That's all this is about for you, isn't it.

Go ahead and strut your rooster strut like George Jefferson, and give tough guy proclamations like Samuel L. Jackson.

Cause we all need to know that you'd kick the tranny's ass even if she fought back.

TJMAC77SP
10-28-2014, 04:05 PM
Defend, maybe. Not justify.

I was actually calling AA out on the use of HIS tactic.

What, like heterosexuals? Homosexuals? Who? What? What the hell did you just say here?

Defending someone's rights doesn't mean that you want to be a part of their group. I want to plug a tranny just about as much as a white abolishionist in the 1850's wanted to be black.

And how many times are you going to make me say this.... I'm not saying that beating his ass is the "right" thing to do. It's just something I believe I would do in the heat of the moment, right or wrong be damned.

Shit, when I was 11 years old and in the 5th grade, I remember when our class was walking in line from recess. As we stopped, I we noticed a boy from special ed who was licking the wall. Passionately, as if he was making love to it. We all busted out laughing.

The special ed teacher who, for whatever reason, left him unsupervised showed up and start ripping us one for it... but it didn't help. We were STILL laughing, and she took the boy by the hand and stomped off. She knew that she wasn't going to get us to stop laughing. And... I'm positive that she UNDERSTOOD why we were laughing, and why she had to give up and stomp off.

Now, I can't speak for the other children in my class. But as an 11 year old boy in the fifth grade, did I KNOW that it was wrong to laugh at someone who is mentally retarded? Sure did. Almost 24 years later, if I saw that I again RIGHT NOW, would I STILL laugh? Sure would! Would I be wrong? Certainly. But I'm still gonna laugh.

Am I justifying my laughter? No. I'm just saying I'm gonna do it. There's a difference.

The same applies to how I'd react in a "duped" situation.

At the end of that long missive, the message I get is that you still think, at least in some ways, like you did when you were 11.

There is also a difference between laughing at someone and killing them.

Rusty Jones
10-28-2014, 04:09 PM
Whoop! There it is!

More posturing.

That's all this is about for you, isn't it.

Go ahead and strut your rooster strut like George Jefferson, and give tough guy proclamations like Samuel L. Jackson.

Cause we all need to know that you'd kick the tranny's ass even if she fought back.

Much like that post from a few pages back, I haven't the slightest clue what you're trying to say here.

You might want to check out my previous post about laughing at the retarded kid. Am I trying be a "bad motherfucker" there too?

Rusty Jones
10-28-2014, 04:11 PM
At the end of that long missive, the message I get is that you still think, at least in some ways, like you did when you were 11.

There is also a difference between laughing at someone and killing them.

Quote me where I said I'd kill anyone.

Rusty Jones
10-28-2014, 04:21 PM
I should be receiving more admonishment for laughing at the retarded kid. At least he wasn't duping anyone into anything. He was just licking the wall and minding his own business.

Absinthe Anecdote
10-28-2014, 04:24 PM
Much like that post from a few pages back, I haven't the slightest clue what you're trying to say here.

You might want to check out my previous post about laughing at the retarded kid. Am I trying be a "bad motherfucker" there too?

Sure, pretend like you don't understand. You know damn well I just called you dishing out more tough guy talk.

I do remember a few pages back you telling us in uppercase font how you would hurt a mentally ill relative for sucking your cock while you slept.

You have the nerve to accuse my posts of making no sense?

You are the one making crazy WILL POWERS posts in capital letters, and thinking you are cool for it.

Rusty Jones
10-28-2014, 04:39 PM
Sure, pretend like you don't understand. You know damn well I just called you dishing out more tough guy talk.

I got that part. And I'm going to tell you this again... you need that perception of me, because the ability to respond to that kind of thing appears to be among the very few things that you have in your bag of tricks.

Right here, you even felt the need to spell out that that's what I'm doing, hoping that maybe... MAYBE... I might respond as though I have something to prove in terms of being a "bad motherfucker." I suppose that that's where you get to pull the tricks out of your bag. You're barking up the wrong tree, bud. I pointed this out to you earlier... this appears to be a reflection of some inferiority complex that you have. Accusing others of trying to assume some image that you yourself failed to live up to. But, the whole thing of someone trying to assume that image... that's something going on in your own head.

I do remember a few pages back you telling us in uppercase font how you would hurt a mentally ill relative for sucking your cock while you slept.

Yep... I'll beat that 16 year old girl down just like a bad motherfucker would! Ooh ooh, I think that before I deal the final blow; I'll say something cool like Arnold Schwarznegger or Clint Eastwood used to do!

You have the nerve to accuse my posts of making no sense?

You are the one making crazy WILL POWERS posts in capital letters, and thinking you are cool for it.

I did assume that you were trying to be confusing on purpose. I guess I overestimated you. I guess you're not even conscious of what you're saying.

Absinthe Anecdote
10-28-2014, 04:55 PM
Yep... I'll beat that 16 year old girl down just like a bad motherfucker would! Ooh ooh, I think that before I deal the final blow; I'll say something cool like Arnold Schwarznegger or Clint Eastwood used to do!

Why don't you tell us in your best Clubber Lang voice how you'd smash the face of any fool tranny that duped you?

"Some fool tranny dupe da Rusty Jones, dey gonna pay a price. Ain't no tranny gonna dupe da Rusty into tapping dey ass, without da Rusty ratta-tat-tattin dey face too..."

Rusty Jones
10-28-2014, 05:00 PM
I really don't get this. One side, I've gotta deal with TJ repeatedly accusing me of saying that it's right to beat up a tranny (even though I've stated multiple times that just because I'd do something, doesn't mean I believe it's right); and then I've got AA on the otherside who keeps accusing me of putting up some machismo facade.

I've still got some faith that TJ is going to get what I'm saying, but not AA - he WANTS to believe his accusations, because it appears that he's got tricks stashed away for that kind of thing.

TJMAC77SP
10-28-2014, 05:02 PM
Quote me where I said I'd kill anyone.

I am sorry, didn't you say you would likely react much like Pemberton in the same situation and he is likely to be charged with murder.

Perhaps if I change my post to "There is also a difference between laughing at someone and allegedly killing them"?

Rusty Jones
10-28-2014, 05:04 PM
Why don't you tell us in your best Clubber Lang voice how you'd smash the face of any fool tranny that duped you?

"Some fool tranny dupe da Rusty Jones, dey gonna pay a price. Ain't no tranny gonna dupe da Rusty into tapping dey ass, without da Rusty ratta-tat-tattin dey face too..."

Sure, as soon as you can tell everyone here how you'd simply walk home after plugging a tranny because well... an ass is an ass, and you don't discriminate. A little bit of San Franciscan vagina every now and then doesn't hurt, does it AA?

Absinthe Anecdote
10-28-2014, 05:07 PM
What is so dumb about all this is that Rusty refuses to acknowledge his blame in allowing himself to be duped into having tranny sex.

If "Da Rusty" is so hard and streetwise, then why in the hell is he in a short-time hotel room banging a tranny?

Sounds like you don't want to admit you were a dumbass.

You think if you talk enough trash, we will overlook the fact that you banged a tranny.

Absinthe Anecdote
10-28-2014, 05:11 PM
Sure, as soon as you can tell everyone here how you'd simply walk home after plugging a tranny because well... an ass is an ass, and you don't discriminate. A little bit of San Franciscan vagina every now and then doesn't hurt, does it AA?

Unlike you, I know how to avoid those situations.

Unlike you, I know that if you start a fight in a place like Subic, it can get beyond your control very quickly, and the next thing you know, you are sitting in the brig on murder charges.

sandsjames
10-28-2014, 05:13 PM
I really don't get this. One side, I've gotta deal with TJ repeatedly accusing me of saying that it's right to beat up a tranny (even though I've stated multiple times that just because I'd do something, doesn't mean I believe it's right); and then I've got AA on the otherside who keeps accusing me of putting up some machismo facade.

I've still got some faith that TJ is going to get what I'm saying, but not AA - he WANTS to believe his accusations, because it appears that he's got tricks stashed away for that kind of thing.

AA is simply trolling. That's his MO. He'll keep repeating himself in an exaggerated way just to annoy. I doubt he really believes half of what he says.

Rusty Jones
10-28-2014, 05:18 PM
What is so dumb about all this is that Rusty refuses to acknowledge his blame in allowing himself to be duped into having tranny sex.

If "Da Rusty" is so hard and streetwise, then why in the hell is he in a short-time hotel room banging a tranny?

Sounds like you don't want to admit you were a dumbass.

You think if you talk enough trash, we will overlook the fact that you banged a tranny.

Unlike you, I know how to avoid those situations.

Unlike you, I know that if you start a fight in a place like Subic, it can get beyond your control very quickly, and the next thing you know, you are sitting in the brig on murder charges.

And this is how you avoid addressing the issue... by stating that you wouldn't end up in this situation in the first place, even though that's not the question being asked. The question being asked already assumes that you're in the situation.

However, since you've have a moral objection to hurting a tranny in this situation; it's only logical that you'd accept the fact that you got sexually pleasured by a man and move on. Afterall, that's what "real men" (like yourself, I'm guessing) do as you implied earlier in this thread correct?

Rusty Jones
10-28-2014, 05:21 PM
AA is simply trolling. That's his MO. He'll keep repeating himself in an exaggerated way just to annoy. I doubt he really believes half of what he says.

He's only stressing himself out. I really can't help but feel like there's something specific that he's trying to get me to say, and that he's not gonna stop until I say it. If I knew what it was, I'd just say it so save everyone else here the bullshit. I thought I had it with what I said about my youngest sister, but that didn't work. I'm open to suggestions.

Absinthe Anecdote
10-28-2014, 05:24 PM

You stay out of this smarty pants!

Frankly, I'm surprised you haven't told us how you'd wash the tranny's feet, like Jesus.

Absinthe Anecdote
10-28-2014, 05:33 PM
And this is how you avoid addressing the issue... by stating that you wouldn't end up in this situation in the first place, even though that's not the question being asked. The question being asked already assumes that you're in the situation.

However, since you've have a moral objection to hurting a tranny in this situation; it's only logical that you'd accept the fact that you got sexually pleasured by a man and move on. Afterall, that's what "real men" (like yourself, I'm guessing) do as you implied earlier in this thread correct?

I said earlier in the thread "if" I were to find myself in that situation. I'd cut my losses and get the fuck out of there.

There is no need to act like a fucking baby and create even more drama by starting a fight.

I avoid fights if possible, because I know they can become deadly.

Unlike you, who apparently has only been in school yard tussles and doesn't know any better.

That's why you talk about "kicking ass" like it is manly thing to do.

Only little boys think that way.

Rusty Jones
10-28-2014, 06:57 PM
I said earlier in the thread "if" I were to find myself in that situation. I'd cut my losses and get the fuck out of there.

Just what I said, only worded a different way.

There is no need to act like a fucking baby and create even more drama by starting a fight.

Maybe, but we all forget that we're adults sometimes. Maybe this wouldn't trigger you to forget, but not everyone is like you.

I avoid fights if possible, because I know they can become deadly.

Unlike you, who apparently has only been in school yard tussles and doesn't know any better.

Funny, I don't recall ever mentioning school fights. I remember mentioning the times I had to do what I had to do in a number of situations when I was driving taxis as a second gig, but that's about it.

That's why you talk about "kicking ass" like it is manly thing to do.

Only little boys think that way.

Only homosexual men don't think twice about the fact that they just plugged a man in the ass.

sandsjames
10-28-2014, 07:25 PM

Maybe, but we all forget that we're adults sometimes. Maybe this wouldn't trigger you to forget, but not everyone is like you.

Funny, I don't recall ever mentioning school fights. I remember mentioning the times I had to do what I had to do in a number of situations when I was driving taxis as a second gig, but that's about it.

Only homosexual men don't think twice about the fact that they just plugged a man in the ass.

If you were arguing the other side, he'd still be goating you. It's what he does. He just tries to be frustrating. He is, but not in the way he thinks.

Absinthe Anecdote
10-28-2014, 07:59 PM

Yeah, you added the part about having a need to get violent

It isn't that hard to not blow your stack and react violently. It is even easier to avoid dumb situations like the one described in the OP.

Thanks for giving us your resume, tough guy.

Only homosexual men and total morons go into hotels to have sex with men.

Absinthe Anecdote
10-28-2014, 08:02 PM
If you were arguing the other side, he'd still be goating you. It's what he does. He just tries to be frustrating. He is, but not in the way he thinks.

Why are you sticking your nose in this?

I know, you are being pouty because of my response in that religion thread this morning.

Grow up and quit being a crybaby.

Rusty Jones
10-28-2014, 08:34 PM
Yeah, you added the part about having a need to get violent

No, I was talking about you here.

It isn't that hard to not blow your stack and react violently. It is even easier to avoid dumb situations like the one described in the OP.

It's not hard? Gee, I thought it takes a "real" badass that ol' Rusty here could only dream of being half of to lay a hand on tranny!

Thanks for giving us your resume, tough guy.

Don't be hater, AA. You want a resume too? Go to your local cab company.

Only homosexual men and total morons go into hotels to have sex with men.

So "if" you found yourself in this situation, you consider yourself a "homosexual" and/or a "moron?"

Well, AA... you've said enough!

TJMAC77SP
10-28-2014, 09:04 PM
So "if" you found yourself in this situation, you consider yourself a "homosexual" and/or a "moron?"

Well, AA... you've said enough!

This is probably a rhetorical question since I am pretty confident what your answer would be but..............

When you wrote this part did you smile to yourself thinking that you had delivered a zinger?

BTW, not attempting to do that myself here but I am genuinely curious.

Absinthe Anecdote
10-28-2014, 09:57 PM
Rusty,

I'm going to go out on a limb and call you, or anyone else who unwittingly fucks a tranny in the ass a moron. If you add in beating the tranny up afterwards, make that a double-moron.

If you kill them, a super-colossal-double-moron.

Rusty Jones
10-29-2014, 07:56 AM
This is probably a rhetorical question since I am pretty confident what your answer would be but..............

When you wrote this part did you smile to yourself thinking that you had delivered a zinger?

BTW, not attempting to do that myself here but I am genuinely curious.

Man, this post was clearly made with the intent to disrupt my flow; yet I bet you still deny protecting AA. Do you know how many times you could've asked AA this same question? I can name at least two; and they both involvle long non-sequitors.

Rusty Jones
10-29-2014, 08:00 AM
Rusty,

I'm going to go out on a limb and call you, or anyone else who unwittingly fucks a tranny in the ass a moron. If you add in beating the tranny up afterwards, make that a double-moron.

If you kill them, a super-colossal-double-moron.

You're right, AA. I'd better not lay a hand on a tranny if I get duped, because AA will think I'm a "double moron." Well now, we can't have that, can we?

TJMAC77SP
10-29-2014, 10:39 AM
Man, this post was clearly made with the intent to disrupt my flow; yet I bet you still deny protecting AA. Do you know how many times you could've asked AA this same question? I can name at least two; and they both involvle long non-sequitors.

Actually I have asked AA very similar questions. And yes you would win the bet, assuming anyone would take it. I am still not protecting AA (or anyone else except common sense and logic).

BTW: I realize it was more a rhetorical question but you didn't answer it.

TJMAC77SP
10-29-2014, 10:40 AM
You're right, AA. I'd better not lay a hand on a tranny if I get duped, because AA will think I'm a "double moron." Well now, we can't have that, can we?

Same question.......................

Rusty Jones
10-29-2014, 11:02 AM
Actually I have asked AA very similar questions. And yes you would win the bet, assuming anyone would take it. I am still not protecting AA (or anyone else except common sense and logic).

BTW: I realize it was more a rhetorical question but you didn't answer it.

Not that I feel that it's important, but I really don't see this post as standing out from my others. He takes his jabs, and I take mine. It sounds to me as if you're here to bust whatever bubble you think I have. That's why I said what I said to you in the previous post.

Rusty Jones
10-29-2014, 11:04 AM
Same question.......................

So... maybe you're not trying to disrupt my flow; it looks like you're trying to kill the thread. I say let the mods decide what they're going to do with it.

TJMAC77SP
10-29-2014, 11:27 AM
Not that I feel that it's important, but I really don't see this post as standing out from my others. He takes his jabs, and I take mine. It sounds to me as if you're here to bust whatever bubble you think I have. That's why I said what I said to you in the previous post.

I have to ask again..........what ?!??!?!

I asked a simple question. My thought was that you were quite pleased with yourself over what you thought was a clever jab when in reality it wasn't. I was curious if you saw what I saw or were oblivious to it.

BTW: Why would my question kill this thread………….now, after everything else that has been said? What is it about my question which would kill the thread?

Do you perhaps see the thread being closed soon and figured this would be a good way to pre-explain it?

Rusty Jones
10-29-2014, 11:36 AM
I have to ask again..........what ?!??!?!

I asked a simple question. My thought was that you were quite pleased with yourself over what you thought was a clever jab when in reality it wasn't. I was curious if you saw what I saw or were oblivious to it.

And I'm going to say this again... you critiquing my posts while ignoring AA's shows that you're trying to protect AA.

BTW: Why would my question kill this thread………….now, after everything else that has been said? What is it about my question which would kill the thread?

Ever play baseball as a child with a couple of friends in a vacant lot in your neighborhood? You're playing the game, and enjoying the game... but then at some point, everyone begins to argue about the rules. And the argument drags on to the point where the game isn't even fun anymore.

That's what's happening right now. And it looks like that was your intent.

Do you perhaps see the thread being closed soon and figured this would be a good way to pre-explain it?

I thought that you might've seen it coming, and was trying to accelarate the process. I suppose I also saw it coming once I saw your post.

Absinthe Anecdote
10-29-2014, 01:08 PM

Your attitude on this is a prime example of why I don't have a problem with commanders putting troops on curfew, or restricting them to base.

Some people, even seasoned troops like yourself, have trouble looking beyond their own feelings.

They go out and party in a foreign country, get themselves in an absurd situation, and then think that fighting their way out of it is the right thing to do.

First of all, it isn't understandable to get duped by a tranny, it is down right moronic.

And secondly, beating up the tranny isn't understandable either.

You don't have the right to cause an international incident because your precious little feelings were hurt.

That's why I say you are childish in claiming that you would "kick ass" in this situation.

A real man would realize that they fucked up, and they most certainly would not make the situation worse by adding violence to it.

You have demonstrated that you think Rusty's feelings come first. They do not.

Children like you have no business wandering around foreign countries representing the US military.

Now the thread can end.

Rusty Jones
10-29-2014, 01:21 PM
Your attitude on this is a prime example of why I don't have a problem with commanders putting troops on curfew, or restricting them to base.

Some people, even seasoned troops like yourself, have trouble looking beyond their own feelings.

They go out and party in a foreign country, get themselves in an absurd situation, and then think that fighting their way out of it is the right thing to do.

First of all, it isn't understandable to get duped by a tranny, it is down right moronic.

And secondly, beating up the tranny isn't understandable either.

You don't have the right to cause an international incident because your precious little feelings were hurt.

That's why I say you are childish in claiming that you would "kick ass" in this situation.

A real man would realize that they fucked up, and they most certainly would not make the situation worse by adding violence to it.

You have demonstrated that you think Rusty's feelings come first. They do not.

Children like you have no business wandering around foreign countries representing the US military.

Now the thread can end.

Oh no, it's not going to end until the mods say it does. Until then, I'm just going to keep you busy.

You see, you're using the same tired arguments all over again.

Maybe my "precious little feelings" were hurt, and I don't give two shits. Do you see points on my ears? Is my blood green? I don't know about you, but I'm gonna presume that neither of these apply to you either. As high and mighty as you want to get, you yourself don't always do what's right. You, just like everyone else, have done things that you knew damned well that you had no business doing it. It's part of being human - which you are, so quit pretending to be a Vulcan.

UncaRastus
10-29-2014, 01:47 PM
Enough, already. This thread is closed, in preparation for review and for further action, if need be.

See the Community Guidelines for Disruption, and also for Graphic sexual language and images:

http://forums.militarytimes.com/faq.php

UncaRastus
10-29-2014, 01:50 PM
Due to posters paying no attention to the Community Guidelines, this thread is closed.