PDA

View Full Version : All female college to start allowing men, as long as they identify female

garhkal
09-10-2014, 07:31 PM
Just saw this on (admittedly) GOPUSA..
Mills College in California recently changed its admissions policy to allow anyone who self-identifies as a woman to apply to the school. This definition reportedly includes individuals whose gender identity falls outside of the male/female binary and those not assigned female at birth but who identify as women. Those assigned female at birth but who transition to male while enrolled will also not reportedly be asked to leave the university.

As a quote from the first link.

First off, how is it in this day and age of sexual equality, gender neutrality, etc, we still even have female (or male only) colleges? I figured those places (even if only undergrad) would have been forced by EO laws to go co-ed?

But that they still exist, and now are starting to change to allow transgendered makes me wonder, how long it will be before males are allowed period?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/25/mills-college-transgender-students_n_5710441.html

http://www.contracostatimes.com/breaking-news/ci_26439361/drummond-mills-college-welcomes-female-transgender-applicants

sandsjames
09-10-2014, 08:50 PM
Would be a smart move for a single guy to identify as female, enroll, and nail as many of the uptight, pent up women as possible.

garhkal
09-11-2014, 07:02 AM
Wondered if someone was going to make that sort of comment.

sandsjames
09-11-2014, 10:21 AM
Wondered if someone was going to make that sort of comment.

Glad I didn't let you down.

I think I made that statement because I'm getting to the point where I pretty much expect society to make ridiculous moves to show they are ok with this sort of thing. I'm worn out with caring anymore.

garhkal
09-11-2014, 09:10 PM
It is seeming more and more that society at large, and the law doesn't really care about discrimination, unless its the minorities discriminated against.