PDA

View Full Version : 9th annual gay games to be held in Cleveland.

garhkal
08-09-2014, 09:16 PM
Interesting. This is the first i have even heard that there IS a olympic event set up (the gay games) specific for gays, lesbians and such.

http://www.gg9cle.com/

http://bossip.com/1013356/goin-for-the-gold-hunty-cleveland-hosts-9th-annual-gay-games-to-bolster-same-sex-marriage-reform-43081/

http://gaygames.org/wp/

Since gays and such CAN be part of the regular games, why set aside a specific game even for just them?

sandsjames
08-09-2014, 09:20 PM
Interesting. This is the first i have even heard that there IS a olympic event set up (the gay games) specific for gays, lesbians and such.

Since gays and such CAN be part of the regular games, why set aside a specific game even for just them?Don't know...seems kind of discriminatory to me...

Max Power
08-09-2014, 09:23 PM
I agree. I hope they disband the Special Olympics and Wounded Warrior events too in the name of equality and all that. Rabble rabble rabble.

sandsjames
08-09-2014, 09:53 PM
I agree. I hope they disband the Special Olympics and Wounded Warrior events too in the name of equality and all that. Rabble rabble rabble.I'm pretty sure gays are able bodied. And, again, the hypocrisy of discrimination is a fucking joke. Unless you are going to say that homosexuality is a disability...

Stalwart
08-09-2014, 10:41 PM
I am pretty sure I have the minority opinion on most of the 'gays in the military' issues, but I agree ... it would seem that having this event solely for homosexuals is as exclusive as it would be for the X-Games or Olympic Committee to only allow heterosexuals.

Stalwart
08-09-2014, 10:43 PM
I agree. I hope they disband the Special Olympics and Wounded Warrior events too in the name of equality and all that. Rabble rabble rabble.

That is different than having a special competition for otherwise able bodied and healthy athletes ... who just happen to be homosexual. Several athletes (who just happen to be homosexual) have competed at and done well in national and international competitions to include the Olympics.

Measure Man
08-10-2014, 12:36 AM
I'm pretty sure gays are able bodied. And, again, the hypocrisy of discrimination is a fucking joke. Unless you are going to say that homosexuality is a disability...

Ha! I seem to remember a lawsuit a couple years ago regarding a gay softball league...with one team suing another and/or the league claiming they had a couple of ringers that weren't really gay. I thought it would make a funny movie with Daniel Tosh as the opposing coach trying to prove that Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell weren't gay.

Anyway, I think this is just kind of a community event thing...like there might be a Catholic Youth Organization basketball league...or an Over-30 Rec league, etc.

Not saying that being Catholic is a disability...just a community event, even though many Catholics can compete in the NBA.

Chris_1991-2011
08-10-2014, 12:38 AM

Since gays and such CAN be part of the regular games, why set aside a specific game even for just them?

There IS NO Olympic "event" set up specifically for gays, lesbians, and "such". Where did you read that this event is, in any way, associated with the Olympics? Also, it's not a annual event (see below).

Yes, gays can be part of (participate in) "regular" games, and straight people can also participate in this event.

http://www.gg9cle.com/gay-games/faqs/

The Gay Games are an international sporting and cultural event held every four years. Launched in 1982, the Games invite participation from all athletes—regardless of sexual orientation, race, gender identity, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, political beliefs, athletic or artistic ability, age, physical challenge or health status. The Games offer a safe environment for LGBT competitors and are open to anyone 18 years or older. Typically, about 10% of participants are non-LGBT, often friends and family who participate to show their support.

http://bossip.com/1013356/goin-for-the-gold-hunty-cleveland-hosts-9th-annual-gay-games-to-bolster-same-sex-marriage-reform-43081/ (This is the exact link provided in the OP. Sometimes, IMHO, it pays to read an article you're linking to before posting.)

The Games feature a wide variety of athletes – young and old, male and female and both gay and straight.

http://gaygames.org/wp/about-the-fgg/about-the-federation/purpose-and-mission-statement-2/

Following the Federation’s guiding principle of inclusion, and consistent with the proper operation of the Federation’s activities, in the Federation’s internal operations and employment practice, as well as in the events for which it is responsible, there will be no discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, race, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, political belief, athletic/artistic ability, age, physical challenge, or health status.

Doesn’t seem to be any discrimination going on here.

LogDog
08-10-2014, 01:03 AM
There IS NO Olympic "event" set up specifically for gays, lesbians, and "such". Where did you read that this event is, in any way, associated with the Olympics?

Yes, gays can be part of (participate in) "regular" games, and straight people can also participate in this event.

http://bossip.com/1013356/goin-for-the-gold-hunty-cleveland-hosts-9th-annual-gay-games-to-bolster-same-sex-marriage-reform-43081/ (This is the exact link provided in the OP. Sometimes, IMHO, it pays to read an article you're linking to before posting.)

http://gaygames.org/wp/about-the-fgg/about-the-federation/purpose-and-mission-statement-2/

Ding, Ding, Ding, we have someone here who has a reading comprehension level above the third grade or maybe someone who took the time to read the links. Nowhere in the three links garhkal posted indicates any association with the Olympics.

So I have to ask garhkal, Why did you say "... there IS a olympic event set up (the gay games) specific for gays, lesbians and such."?

Stalwart
08-10-2014, 01:10 AM

I admit, I didn't look at the links.

Looks like much ado about nothing.

Capt Alfredo
08-10-2014, 03:35 AM
I admit, I didn't look at the links.

Looks like much ado about nothing.

Which would describe 90% of the posts in this sub-forum.

garhkal
08-10-2014, 03:35 AM
Perhaps i should have phrased it more like "olympic like". But the fact they have one specifically for gays/lesbians is what makes me scratch my head.

USN - Retired
08-10-2014, 06:23 AM
Unless you are going to say that homosexuality is a disability...

The purpose of human sexuality is to get humans to reproduce. Homosexual sex does not lead to pregnancy; therefore, homosexuality must be a disability.

garhkal
08-10-2014, 04:36 PM
The purpose of human sexuality is to get humans to reproduce. Homosexual sex does not lead to pregnancy; therefore, homosexuality must be a disability.

Strange logic there. I wouldn't call it a disability, more like a disfunction.

LogDog
08-10-2014, 08:48 PM
Perhaps i should have phrased it more like "olympic like". But the fact they have one specifically for gays/lesbians is what makes me scratch my head.
Did you even read your own links? The games are open to everyone, regardless of sexual orientation. This is from your first link (I underlined it to make it easier for you to find).

The 2014 Gay Games presented by the Cleveland Foundation is one of the most inclusive sports & cultural festivals in the world and comes to Cleveland+Akron, 9-16 August. The Games are open to all adults - regardless of sexual orientation or athletic ability.

Who, but homophobes, would be concerned about this?

garhkal
08-11-2014, 05:21 AM
I read it, but that its gay/lesbian focused to me, does seem strange. Why have these games, when the regular olympics and other events are open to them? Its imo the same with the LPGA when ladies ARE on the regular PGA tour already. Why the separation?

Capt Alfredo
08-11-2014, 10:51 AM
I read it, but that its gay/lesbian focused to me, does seem strange. Why have these games, when the regular olympics and other events are open to them? Its imo the same with the LPGA when ladies ARE on the regular PGA tour already. Why the separation?

There are no ladies on the "regular" PGA Tour. A few have played one-off tournaments (Sorenstam and Wie come to mind) but do not make the cut and are not competitive.

sandsjames
08-11-2014, 11:22 AM
There are no ladies on the "regular" PGA Tour. A few have played one-off tournaments (Sorenstam and Wie come to mind) but do not make the cut and are not competitive.

Was watching the Little League World Series the other day. A couple of the teams have girls. Wonder how many girls softball teams have boys on them. No need to wonder, actually. It's zero.

Capt Alfredo
08-11-2014, 11:56 AM
Was watching the Little League World Series the other day. A couple of the teams have girls. Wonder how many girls softball teams have boys on them. No need to wonder, actually. It's zero.

I'm guessing the girls in question are playing on boys' teams because there is no equivalent girls' team. I've known girls who played on their high school golf teams (and were successful) because there were not enough girls to form a team or because the school district did not field such a team. The opposite is not usually the case.

sandsjames
08-11-2014, 12:38 PM
I'm guessing the girls in question are playing on boys' teams because there is no equivalent girls' team. I've known girls who played on their high school golf teams (and were successful) because there were not enough girls to form a team or because the school district did not field such a team. The opposite is not usually the case.

There is never an equivilant boys softball team. Does that open it up for any boys who aren't good enough to play little league?

hustonj
08-11-2014, 01:52 PM
Did you even read your own links? The games are open to everyone, regardless of sexual orientation. This is from your first link (I underlined it to make it easier for you to find).

Who, but homophobes, would be concerned about this?

If it is open to anyone regardless of sexual orientation, then who but homosexual activists would call it the gay games?

All the major events, you know, like the Pan-American Games, the Olympics, etc. are open to everyone regardless of sexual oirientation.

LogDog
08-11-2014, 04:48 PM
It's primarily aimed at gays and lesbians but they're keeping it open to everyone. Perhaps it's to expose more heterosexuals to gays to help break down the ore-conceptions both groups have of each other.

As for the "...olympics and other events are open to them." comment, not everyone is an Olympic caliber athlete. That's why there are events like the Boston and New York Marathons which draw tens of thousands of people who aren't Olympic caliber. Triathlons are held across the country as well as swimming meets, Over-theLine games, and dozens of other athletic events aimed at amateur athletes.

hustonj
08-11-2014, 05:03 PM
It's primarily aimed at gays and lesbians but they're keeping it open to everyone. Perhaps it's to expose more heterosexuals to gays to help break down the ore-conceptions both groups have of each other.

As for the "...olympics and other events are open to them." comment, not everyone is an Olympic caliber athlete. That's why there are events like the Boston and New York Marathons which draw tens of thousands of people who aren't Olympic caliber. Triathlons are held across the country as well as swimming meets, Over-theLine games, and dozens of other athletic events aimed at amateur athletes.

And how many of those events exclude participants based on sexual interests?

How many of them name the event after a specific sexual orientation?

Your are helping prove my point that this event is grandstanding by activists, who happen to put up with running an athletic event in order to create their grandstand.

LogDog
08-11-2014, 05:18 PM
And how many of those events exclude participants based on sexual interests?

You tell me. This particular event isn't excluding any participants based on sexual interests.

How many of them name the event after a specific sexual orientation?
How and why is this question of relevance?

Your are helping prove my point that this event is grandstanding by activists, who happen to put up with running an athletic event in order to create their grandstand.
And how would you describe/promote the event? Here's what the games are from the event's website.

The Gay Games are an international sporting and cultural event held every four years. Launched in 1982, the Games invite participation from all athletes—regardless of sexual orientation, race, gender identity, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, political beliefs, athletic or artistic ability, age, physical challenge or health status. The Games offer a safe environment for LGBT competitors and are open to anyone 18 years or older. Typically, about 10% of participants are non-LGBT, often friends and family who participate to show their support.

sandsjames
08-11-2014, 05:39 PM
You tell me. This particular event isn't excluding any participants based on sexual interests.

And how would you describe/promote the event? Here's what the games are from the event's website.

Coming next year. The 1st Annual Straight White Male Games! Everyone's welcome.

And I'm curious about the part that says "The Games offer a safe environment for LGBT competitors..."

USAF-Controller
08-11-2014, 06:08 PM
I would assume that these events are there so gay people will feel more comfortable being themselves and less likely to be shunned. How likely are bigot, homophobes to attend? Straight people, in general, are not persecuted just for being straight. Gay people are.

sandsjames
08-11-2014, 06:38 PM
I would assume that these events are there so gay people will feel more comfortable being themselves and less likely to be shunned. How likely are bigot, homophobes to attend? Straight people, in general, are not persecuted just for being straight. Gay people are.

Right, but if I want to feel more comfortable NOT being around them then I am the bigot.

hustonj
08-11-2014, 07:06 PM

The answer is NONE OF THEM. The big differentiation in this event is the guy waving a rainbow flag, making it about the LBGT community and NOT about athleticism.

Because it is NOT a sporting event. It ias a political activsits public stance trying to pretend it is an athletic event, and your presentation here shows that you don't understand the difference.

MOST athletes don't care about the sexual preferences of their competitors (or teammates). They care about athletic performance and proving that they are better than the opposition.

I wouldn't. I am neither a political activist nor a promoter. From the quote, there's NOTHING SPECIAL about this event, except the mandatory waving of the rainbow flag. NOTHING. That flag is irrelevant.

As I have said before and will continue to say:

The longer and louder you demand equal treatment BECAUSE you are different, the more impossible you make it to treat you equally.

Equality comes from people not caring about the differences. As long as these event organziaers are focused on the difference, equality is actually impossible.

garhkal
08-11-2014, 08:07 PM
If it is open to anyone regardless of sexual orientation, then who but homosexual activists would call it the gay games?

All the major events, you know, like the Pan-American Games, the Olympics, etc. are open to everyone regardless of sexual oirientation.

Which is part n parcel of why i am questioning the need FOR a gay games. If we are as a society trying to be MORE inclusive, tollerant etc, why have a special games for a certain demographic?

USAF-Controller
08-11-2014, 09:41 PM
Right, but if I want to feel more comfortable NOT being around them then I am the bigot.

I would guess that your statement is also one of the reasons it's called the gay games. So people like you won't show up.

LogDog
08-11-2014, 09:52 PM
The answer is NONE OF THEM. The big differentiation in this event is the guy waving a rainbow flag, making it about the LBGT community and NOT about athleticism.
This is a community event centering around athletics.

Because it is NOT a sporting event. It ias a political activsits public stance trying to pretend it is an athletic event, and your presentation here shows that you don't understand the difference.
And you think you understand this event? I don't think so. This is not a sporting event on par with the Boston Marathon, the Hawaiian Triathlon, or the Olympics but it is a community athletic event in that it is about participation in various sports for all those wishing to attend regardless of their level of athleticism.

MOST athletes don't care about the sexual preferences of their competitors (or teammates). They care about athletic performance and proving that they are better than the opposition.
That's true but 20 or 30 years ago that wasn't the case. Time have changed and acceptance/tolerance of gays has changed as well.

I wouldn't. I am neither a political activist nor a promoter. From the quote, there's NOTHING SPECIAL about this event, except the mandatory waving of the rainbow flag. NOTHING. That flag is irrelevant.
I must have missed the "mandatory waving of the rainbow flag" so would you be so kind and to point out in the links from the Op where it is mandatory.

If there isn't anything special about this event then why are your panties in a bunch?

As I have said before and will continue to say:

The longer and louder you demand equal treatment BECAUSE you are different, the more impossible you make it to treat you equally.

Equality comes from people not caring about the differences. As long as these event organziaers are focused on the difference, equality is actually impossible.
But gays are still treated differently. It's still illegal in most states for them to get married. It's still legal in many state to fire someone simple because they're gay. Until gays, and everyone else, have full and equal rights then we'll continue to have events that target different groups.

My thinking is you're simply lashing out at anything that that would put the LGBT community in a positive light. Next, you're going to claim you're not a homophobe.

sandsjames
08-11-2014, 09:53 PM
I would guess that your statement is also one of the reasons it's called the gay games. So people like you won't show up.Exactly...it's meant to be exclusive...

Chief_KO
08-11-2014, 09:59 PM
Hmmmm Lebron James returns to the Cadavers, Johnny Football signs with the BrownStains and now Cleveland is hosting the Gay Games...coincidence???

USAF-Controller
08-11-2014, 10:48 PM
Exactly...it's meant to be exclusive...

No, it's meant to promote an event free from hate and judgement, which you would probably bring.

Greg
08-11-2014, 11:34 PM
Hmmmm Lebron James returns to the Cadavers, Johnny Football signs with the BrownStains and now Cleveland is hosting the Gay Games...coincidence???

And the Blue Angels, what could be better!

"Blue Angels Return to 2014 Cleveland National Air Show
U.S. Navy Blue Angels Take Flight Again In 2014
CLEVELAND (October 22, 2013)— The U.S. Navy Blue Angels Jet Demonstration team will perform at the
2014 Cleveland National Air Show presented by Discount Drug Mart.
A spokesman for the U.S. Navy Blue Angels notified Cleveland Air Show officials late yesterday that the
Department of Defense (DOD) has approved their 2014 Air Show Schedule. The tentative 2014
Cleveland dates are August 30 - September 1 (Labor Day Weekend). (The Labor Day Weekend dates are
a revision to the previous tentative schedule released in December 2012 that listed Cleveland dates as
September 6-7.)
The Cleveland National Air Show has been Northeast Ohio’s Labor Day Weekend tradition since 1964,
attracting 60,000 to 100,000 visitors to Burke Lakefront Airport, making it one of the region’s largest
annual events. The Air Show has an annual economic impact of $7.1 million+ on the City of Cleveland."

Sorry, no ThunderChickens.

LogDog
08-12-2014, 02:16 AM
Exactly...it's meant to be exclusive...
How can it be exclusive when people like you are welcomed to attend?

garhkal
08-12-2014, 06:01 AM
But gays are still treated differently. It's still illegal in most states for them to get married. It's still legal in many state to fire someone simple because they're gay.

I have yet to hear of any news reports of someone fired for being gay.
Looking at this site
http://www.snopes.com/politics/sexuality/firedforbeinggay.asp
i see a listing of states that don't explicitly say you CAN'T be fired for it, and going through the first 3 pages that come up when i search for "Fired for being gay" it mentions a teacher who was fired and finally gets an apology 42 yrs later as well as a ca gym teacher.

So how does that mean you 'can be fired' just cause the state is not explicitly blocking it? That's like saying just cause a state does not explicitly say you can't be fired for being fat, that they discriminate against obese people.

sandsjames
08-12-2014, 10:27 AM
No, it's meant to promote an event free from hate and judgement, which you would probably bring.

Wrong...if they wanted to promote an event free from hate and judgment, they wouldn't call it the "Gay Games". Every other sporting event like this, including the Olympics, has homosexuals involved. Ice skating, track and field, etc...and they are free from hate and judgment. All that happens when it's labeled the "Gay Games" is that it invites hate and judgment. Of course many people will never understand that simple fact.

sandsjames
08-12-2014, 10:29 AM
How can it be exclusive when people like you are welcomed to attend?
See reply to USAF-controller...

hustonj
08-12-2014, 12:17 PM
This is a community event centering around athletics.

And you think you understand this event? I don't think so. This is not a sporting event on par with the Boston Marathon, the Hawaiian Triathlon, or the Olympics but it is a community athletic event in that it is about participation in various sports for all those wishing to attend regardless of their level of athleticism.

I must have missed the "mandatory waving of the rainbow flag" so would you be so kind and to point out in the links from the Op where it is mandatory.

None of that requires the promotion of a political/social agenda, and yet the organizers of this event have NAMED the event after a political/social agenda. The organizaers have disproven your theory that this is about athleticism by centering it on their agenda.

Were it about athleticism, the organziers would recognize that providing a political/social agenda name for the event will REDUCE the particpation and create drama that has nothing to do with the competition. They have chosen, instead, to promote the drama first and the athleticism second.

But gays are still treated differently. It's still illegal in most states for them to get married. It's still legal in many state to fire someone simple because they're gay. Until gays, and everyone else, have full and equal rights then we'll continue to have events that target different groups.

My thinking is you're simply lashing out at anything that that would put the LGBT community in a positive light. Next, you're going to claim you're not a homophobe.

Your thinking is wrong. I react to ALL special group activities the same way, because the logic and simple truth holds true regardless of the group involved:

Equal treatment is a result of people not caring about the specific differences in question. As long as people are demanding equal treatment because they are different, they PREVENT equal treatment, because they are forcing people to care about the difference in question.

I don't care if that difference is skin color, religion, sexual preference, number of fingers, culture, etc. If you force me to notice and acknowledge the difference, then you are forcing me to care that the difference exists, which makes it impossible NOT to treat you differently as a result.

Addition:

The American version of Saint Patrick's Day is a marveluos example of a situation where a difference is brought up and then promptly ignored by everyone! The difference is recognized as the source, the excuse for a party, but nobody really cares who is or is not Irish, they just want to enjoy the party. The difference exists, but it is ignored. To repeat myself: Nobody cares who does or does not have Irish ancestry on St. Patrick's Day. The difference is not relevant. Everybody gets equal treatment.

USAF-Controller
08-12-2014, 03:18 PM
Wrong...if they wanted to promote an event free from hate and judgment, they wouldn't call it the "Gay Games". Every other sporting event like this, including the Olympics, has homosexuals involved. Ice skating, track and field, etc...and they are free from hate and judgment. All that happens when it's labeled the "Gay Games" is that it invites hate and judgment. Of course many people will never understand that simple fact.

My point is that because it's the Gay games, people like you won't attend. Thus there will be no hate and judgement at the games. Anyone who is homophobic that shows up is just trying to be an asshole.

sandsjames
08-12-2014, 03:24 PM
My point is that because it's the Gay games, people like you won't attend. Thus there will be no hate and judgement at the games. Anyone who is homophobic that shows up is just trying to be an asshole.

Right...and those people wouldn't show up at all if it wasn't advertised as it is.

I can see a small purpose for this when it started in 1982. That was a very different time. At some point, though, if you want to be fully integrated, you need to stop doing things that contradict integration.

MitchellJD1969
08-12-2014, 03:53 PM

Just a general question but what is the threshold or standard for the homosexual commuinity to call someone homophobic? Does the standard require full acceptance of the lifestyle or can someone have some caveats and not fully support all areas?

Drackore
08-12-2014, 04:15 PM
Can only imagine, with much disgust, what the events are going to be. One is probably a competition to see who is the best whiner of the bunch, maybe one where you bash straight people for being homophobes?

sandsjames
08-12-2014, 04:21 PM
Just a general question but what is the threshold or standard for the homosexual commuinity to call someone homophobic? Does the standard require full acceptance of the lifestyle or can someone have some caveats and not fully support all areas?

I'm pretty sure that just not agreeing with the lifestyle it ok to label someone homophobic. Seems to be the case anyway.

sandsjames
08-12-2014, 04:22 PM
Can only imagine, with much disgust, what the events are going to be. One is probably a competition to see who is the best whiner of the bunch, maybe one where you bash straight people for being homophobes?

Another, I'm sure, will be a competition to see who can be the most "camp".

SomeRandomGuy
08-12-2014, 06:18 PM

There will definitly be a cornhole tournament. It's really popular here in Ohio.

sandsjames
08-12-2014, 06:36 PM
There will definitly be a cornhole tournament. It's really popular here in Ohio.

Hot dog eating contest.

garhkal
08-12-2014, 06:42 PM

I'm pretty sure that just not agreeing with the lifestyle it ok to label someone homophobic. Seems to be the case anyway.

It does seem that way to me. I know some of my acquaintances have been labeled homophobes for NOT donating to a LGBT org before. Others have been called it for not accepting their gay friends as much as they accept their straight friends.

sandsjames
08-12-2014, 07:32 PM
It does seem that way to me. I know some of my acquaintances have been labeled homophobes for NOT donating to a LGBT org before. Others have been called it for not accepting their gay friends as much as they accept their straight friends.

Yeah...it's a completely misused term. It's almost like saying that if I don't like watching baseball on TV then I'm a baseballaphobe...

USAF-Controller
08-12-2014, 08:20 PM

I use the term for someone who seems to either hate or fear homosexuals. You can not approve of them and still not be a homophobe. Some people (some on this very board) go the extra mile to show their dislike constantly and those people I label as homophobes.

sandsjames
08-12-2014, 10:07 PM
I use the term for someone who seems to either hate or fear homosexuals. You can not approve of them and still not be a homophobe. Some people (some on this very board) go the extra mile to show their dislike constantly and those people I label as homophobes.

You can disapprove and not want to be around them, while at the same time thinking that any event intended to favor any group is bad, without being a homophobe.

garhkal
08-13-2014, 02:13 AM
Yeah...it's a completely misused term. It's almost like saying that if I don't like watching baseball on TV then I'm a baseballaphobe...

Almost like those guys who 'don't fully support women's right issues' must be misogynistic.

giggawatt
08-13-2014, 02:34 AM

I believe the term is "Un-American".

:)

Measure Man
08-14-2014, 09:49 PM
World record set at LGBT Games:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2725212/99yo-great-granny-breaks-spring-record-gay-games.html

Chris_1991-2011
08-14-2014, 10:08 PM
World record set at LGBT Games:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2725212/99yo-great-granny-breaks-spring-record-gay-games.html

I wonder how the photographer/videographer managed not to get that guy waving the rainbow flag in any picture or the video. Was he off that day?

garhkal
08-17-2014, 10:59 PM
Good for granny!

ACME_MAN
10-17-2015, 10:38 PM
I suspect at the track events the cameras will be positioned BEHIND the starting line as opposed to being on the sides or up front. Just speculation on my part. ; )

MikeKerriii
10-19-2015, 12:19 AM

If anyone want to know where the line was between distaste and bigotry its from the stuff in you post in this post. Since you are so openly and proudly a homophobe why does it bother you to be correctly identified?

UncaRastus
10-19-2015, 12:48 AM
Mike, the post which you are addressing is over a year old, and Drackore hasn't even been in the MTF for about 7 months.

MikeKerriii
10-19-2015, 01:00 AM
Mike, the post which you are addressing is over a year old, and Drackore hasn't even been in the MTF for about 7 months. Sorry, I didn't look ar the time stamp