PDA

View Full Version : Shaken's Getting Married

Shaken1976
08-04-2014, 03:43 PM
on 20 Sept. After all the crap I went through with my ex it is so nice to have a good guy. I just thought I would share. Our kids are super excited. My daughter is excited to have siblings. She loves my fiance. He adores her. He has a good job with USAA. Just got a promotion last week. He does side work as a plumber to help out friends when they need it. He has an amazing family.

We had planned on just a small wedding but it has grown into a huge thing. We are currently picking out all the music for the wedding. Open to ideas.... It takes us hours to pick a song for each thing.

soooooo...if you are in San Antonio on 20 Sept....come on over....

Chief_KO
08-04-2014, 05:56 PM
Congratulations and best wishes for many years of happiness together!

Chief

sandsjames
08-04-2014, 06:02 PM
on 20 Sept. After all the crap I went through with my ex it is so nice to have a good guy. I just thought I would share. Our kids are super excited. My daughter is excited to have siblings. She loves my fiance. He adores her. He has a good job with USAA. Just got a promotion last week. He does side work as a plumber to help out friends when they need it. He has an amazing family.

We had planned on just a small wedding but it has grown into a huge thing. We are currently picking out all the music for the wedding. Open to ideas.... It takes us hours to pick a song for each thing.

How about "All I wanna do..." by Heart....sweet lyrics.

Stalwart
08-04-2014, 11:23 PM
Congrats Shaken1976 ... enjoy your day.

Drackore
08-05-2014, 04:36 AM
I just PCSd to San Antonio. If ya wanna shoot this obnoxious SOB an invite, I'd be glad to attend. Make sure to invite lots of hot gals. :)

Shaken1976
08-05-2014, 06:10 PM
I just PCSd to San Antonio. If ya wanna shoot this obnoxious SOB an invite, I'd be glad to attend. Make sure to invite lots of hot gals. :)

LOL. When did you get here? What part of the good ole JBSA are you working on?

Drackore
08-10-2014, 04:31 AM
Earlier this spring. Working on Ft Sam.

LOL. When did you get here? What part of the good ole JBSA are you working on?

Shaken1976
08-29-2014, 09:34 PM
Three weeks....

Sergeant eNYgma
08-30-2014, 06:08 AM

Congrats to you, if I was in the area I sure would consider it but deployed now...be strong through the good/bad times cause straight up...sometimes marriage sucks it frikkin sucks. Also if I can give any advice it's that BOTH parties develop a NEED to serve the other in every way possible. Anticipate needs and meet them.

For music I was going to say Wu Tang Clan but don't know how that would go over, especially when they start saying the N word lol....but congrats again.

Shaken1976
09-09-2014, 02:50 PM
11 Days... CRAZY...

I think we have almost everything together. Still need one song.

Rainmaker
09-09-2014, 04:20 PM
11 Days... CRAZY...

I think we have almost everything together. Still need one song.

Congrats. Juss make sure you don't use any of these...
http://www.weddingwire.com/20-inappropriate-wedding-songs.html