PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin to launch her own online news channel

efmbman
07-28-2014, 12:04 PM
(CNN) -- Sarah Palin is again going rogue -- this time to the digital world, with the creation of her own online news channel.

The former vice presidential candidate plans to offer viewers an alternative to the "politically correct filter" of mainstream media.

"Are you tired of the media filters? Well, I am," she says in a promotional video. "I want to talk directly to you on our channel on my terms, and no need to please the powers that be."

The new Sarah Palin Channel will cost viewers $9.95 a month, or $99.95 for a year. Active military personnel can subscribe free of charge.

Link to story: http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/28/us/palin-news-channel/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
(the comments are delightful)

As a retiree, I guess I will have to pay. This is great news for those that desire unfilter and unbiased news. /SARCASM

CJSmith
07-28-2014, 12:34 PM
This won't last long. Her target group can't afford those rates. And paying for news? Nobody has time for that.

Best comment I read, "She's a political Honey boo-boo".

TJMAC77SP
07-28-2014, 04:14 PM
I continue to be deeply ashamed for thinking she was the future of the GOP when she gave that first speech after being selected as running mate. Unfortunately by the time I (and others) realized the truth it was too late.

I imagine the Dems feel the same way about Howard Dean..........