PDA

View Full Version : Illegal immigrant molests 9 yr old, after being deported 4 times and re-entering!

garhkal
07-15-2014, 07:20 AM
Holy spitballs batman. How sick is this?

http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/07/13/5967405/mexican-native-arrested-accused.html

http://www.debatepolitics.com/general-political-discussion/199381-illegal-immigrant-breaks-into-home-and-molests-9-year-old-girl.html

This fraktard has been deported 4 times before and has returned each and every time. And now, cause of our porus border, and lax laws, a 9 yr old has paid the price. If i was her parents, i would SUE the heck out of the govt for allowing this to happen by NOT securing the border.

Rainmaker
07-15-2014, 01:44 PM
Holy spitballs batman. How sick is this?

http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/07/13/5967405/mexican-native-arrested-accused.html

http://www.debatepolitics.com/general-political-discussion/199381-illegal-immigrant-breaks-into-home-and-molests-9-year-old-girl.html

This fraktard has been deported 4 times before and has returned each and every time. And now, cause of our porus border, and lax laws, a 9 yr old has paid the price. If i was her parents, i would SUE the heck out of the govt for allowing this to happen by NOT securing the border.

Last week Rainmaker went to a professional baseball game. In the name of "security", we had to lift up our hats, empty our pockets into a bowl and be searched with the wand. They confiscated Rainmaker's penknife off his keychain (but, hey at least they offered him the opportunity to walk a 1/2 mile back to his car). Now, Rainmaker's a pretty bad dude. But, he ain't taken down no 20K people in a stadium armed only with a penknife.

So, Rainmaker's 45 year old wife and mother of 5 has been trying to get her driver's license address changed, but Homeland security says she can't because she has always gone by her middle name and the name on her birth certificate doesn't match the name on her Social security card or passport, or Military ID. So, she could potentially be a blonde haired, blue eyed terrorist (even though her family has been here for 150 years and many of them fought for our freedoms, that the police state is supposed to be protecting).

Meanwhile our country's children get raped by illegal aliens,while our elected representatives in both parties stand by and do nothing (but Grandstand) as the Human Trafficker in Chief deliberately creates a humanitarian crisis on our southern border in violation of our laws.

But, the chamber of commerce says we have to have cheap lettuce or else inflation will take off and then they'd have to raise interest rates causing China to stop buying our debt and the stock market will collapse, and then we'll have to give the Bankers another Trillion dollars, to further stimulate our busted economy and there'd be no money to pay TSA retards who "keep us safe" from middle aged white women from Apalachicola. So, it's just better not to akst any questions bout it. NomSayin?

CYBERFX1024
07-15-2014, 03:33 PM
This is what infuriates me about people that come over here Illegally. Because they have broken the law by coming here illegally so what other laws will they break? I know the vast majority of illegals are good people, but there is also a large minority of them that break the law with impunity.
I have known someone that would be alive today if a illegal immigrant was not in the country at the time. He decided to drink and drive, he further decided to cross the center line of a two lane road. Then proceeded to hit my friend head on. My friend is dead and he is in jail.

I am not against legal immigration at all, hell I brought my wife here as a legal immigrant from the Philippines. But I am a against illegal immigration. Believe it or not the vast majority of legal immigrants here in the USA are against illegal immigration as well. Because they have worked hard and stood in line for their turn to come here. Also they have to abide by the law or else risk deportation.

Rainmaker
07-15-2014, 09:31 PM
This is what infuriates me about people that come over here Illegally. Because they have broken the law by coming here illegally so what other laws will they break? I know the vast majority of illegals are good people, but there is also a large minority of them that break the law with impunity.
I have known someone that would be alive today if a illegal immigrant was not in the country at the time. He decided to drink and drive, he further decided to cross the center law of a two lane road. Then proceeded to hit my friend head on. My friend is dead and he is in jail.

I am not against legal immigration at all, hell I brought my wife here as a legal immigrant from the Philippines. But I am a against illegal immigration. Believe it or not the vast majority of legal immigrants here in the USA are against illegal immigration as well. Because they have worked hard and stood in line for their turn to come here. Also they have to abide by the law or else risk deportation.

The vast majority of the citizens of this country are against it. But, these charlatans don't care. Because they are owned by globalist corporate interests that have no loyalty to this country and only care about their manipulated stock buybacks to pump up the company balance sheets. make no mistake about it. this whole shit-show is about greed plain and simple. Why else would they be importing armies of MS 13 gang-bangers, peasant teenaged girls pregnant with anchor babies and illiterate kids who can't even read or write Spanish, let alone English and are never going to be able to assimilate into this country. This was the result of NAFTA 20 years ago, taking down our borders and outsourcing our means of production. All it is is modern day endentured servitude. They get enough money to keep from starving to death and that's about it. the undertow on wages hurts everybody else trying to make a living except for the 1/10 of 1%. Same as it always has. There is nothing new under the sun.

garhkal
07-15-2014, 09:51 PM
So, Rainmaker's 45 year old wife and mother of 5 has been trying to get her driver's license address changed, but Homeland security says she can't because she has always gone by her middle name and the name on her birth certificate doesn't match the name on her Social security card or passport, or Military ID.

Almost sounds like what happened with my mother.
Was married to a US Service man (airforce) back in the 60s and 70s. Worked here for 7 years while they were married, and had a valid social security #. Divorced mid 70s, moved back to the UK. 2 sons born, both US citizens, both served in the military, one now works for the IRS (older brother) and the other (me) is currently still searching for work since i retired. Moved my mother back to the US when i was still active duty, tried to get her put down as MY dependent, as i spend x on her. BUT cause of her UK pension is more than i charge her in bills (for food, rent etc) she was denied. And since she is over 63, when we went to the SS administration, they were unwilling/unable to reissue her a valid SSN card even though her social security number is STILL IN system, but she is "Too old to work, so since a SSN is explicit in being for workers, she no longer qualifies to get her number back.
No SSN, no bank account for her, no nothing>>>>
It seems DOING the right thing and following the law, gets you fraked over, compared to saying to heck with it and ignoring the law..