PDA

View Full Version : Black woman beats white mother and kid.

garhkal
06-28-2014, 06:21 AM
Why is it i see this on the web in news sites, but not mainstream news sites?
Is it cause of black on white crime is "Not sexy enough" for them?

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/McDonalds-Employee-Violently-Beats-Mother-Threatens-Toddler-264701331.html

http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/mcdonalds-worker-beats-stomps-woman-with-toddler/

http://toprightnews.com/?p=4028

sandsjames
06-28-2014, 11:14 AM

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/McDonalds-Employee-Violently-Beats-Mother-Threatens-Toddler-264701331.html

Probably the same reason we don't hear about black women being kidnapped and killed but if it's a white woman it's on every news station and court TV for years.

Rusty Jones
06-28-2014, 12:59 PM
Two things:

1. It wasn't racially motivated. They both worked together at that same McDonald's, and the fight was over workplace gossip.

2. Look at the white woman's surname. It's Portuguese. Remember the Heny Louis Gates Jr case in Cambridge, and how conservative shows and news sources pointed out that the woman who made the call to police was a tan-skinned Portuguese woman... as if it makes her not white, and therefore incapable of being racist toward "fellow" non-whites? Oh, but NOW all of sudden... Portuguese people are white! It's funny how the race of Mediterranean Europeans changes so easily, based on whatever point conservatives are trying to make at any given time.

TJMAC77SP
06-28-2014, 01:04 PM
Two things:

1. It wasn't racially motivated. They both worked together at that same McDonald's, and the fight was over workplace gossip.

2. Look at the white woman's surname. It's Portuguese. Remember the Heny Louis Gates Jr case in Cambridge, and how conservative shows and news sources pointed out that the woman who made the call to police was a tan-skinned Portuguese woman... as if it makes her not white, and therefore incapable of being racist toward "fellow" non-whites? Oh, but NOW all of sudden... Portuguese people are white! It's funny how the race of Mediterranean Europeans changes so easily, based on whatever point conservatives are trying to make at any given time.

Yeah, like jumping to conclusions about someone named Zimmerman.

I don't remember anything being reported about the race of the woman making the original call in the Gates case. I personally would want that person living in my neighborhood. Nice to know that if someone is seen entering my house the cops would be called and if they responded and asked for ID, it would be shown and all would be copasetic. BTW.....if the same were to happen to me upon returning to my own house I would be equally grateful and actually go and thank the neighbor who called.

Rusty Jones
06-28-2014, 01:07 PM
Yeah, like jumping to conclusions about someone named Zimmerman.

I don't remember anything being reported about the race of the woman making the original call in the Gates case. I personally would want that person living in my neighborhood. Nice to know that if someone is seen entering my house the cops would be called and if they responded and asked for ID, it would be shown and all would be copasetic. BTW.....if the same were to happen to me upon returning to my own house I would be equally grateful and actually go and thank the neighbor who called.

You're pulling a WJ5 on me, TJ. I was using the Heny Louis Gates Jr incident to make a point about the race of the woman being attacked in the video... the Gates incident wasn't the point itself.

TJMAC77SP
06-28-2014, 01:16 PM
You're pulling a WJ5 on me, TJ. I was using the Heny Louis Gates Jr incident to make a point about the race of the woman being attacked in the video... the Gates incident wasn't the point itself.

Actually you pulled a WJ5 in your own post.

Rusty Jones
06-28-2014, 01:20 PM
Actually you pulled a WJ5 in your own post.

Eh, no I didn't. You want to talk about something else. Not me.

TJMAC77SP
06-28-2014, 06:22 PM
Eh, no I didn't. You want to talk about something else. Not me.

eh..............yeah you did.............YOU brought up the issue of her specific ethnic background and YOU compared it to the Gates case. I merely expanded on the thought.

Let me make this rather simple. You and WJ5 are cut from different sides of the same bolt of fabric. You both emphasized the races involved when the issue at hand is the beating of a woman in front of her child. The ONLY issue.

garhkal
06-28-2014, 07:24 PM
Let me make this rather simple. You and WJ5 are cut from different sides of the same bolt of fabric. You both emphasized the races involved when the issue at hand is the beating of a woman in front of her child. The ONLY issue.

Also all those bystanders just standing there, videoing it with their cell phones (which none used to call 911) and NOT a single one doing anything about this. That to be is as big an issue.

Rusty Jones
06-28-2014, 07:53 PM
eh..............yeah you did.............YOU brought up the issue of her specific ethnic background and YOU compared it to the Gates case. I merely expanded on the thought.

Race is right in the title of the thread, started by garhkal.

I brought up the Gates case, and mentioed the parts as it relates to this. You then tried to hijack this thread into a discussion about the Gates case, when I merely mentioned the aspect of the Potuguese woman involved.

Look... I'm sick and tired of debating technicalities with your dumb ass. Take your moronic bullshit somewhere else.

USN - Retired
06-28-2014, 08:05 PM
What if...
What if, during the attack, the woman who was attacked had pulled out a gun and fatally shot the female attacker? Just askin'.

sandsjames
06-28-2014, 09:18 PM
So the woman that got her ass kicked was talking shit about the other lady. I bet next time she keeps her mouth shut. Serves her right.

And this is not a race issue. This is a gender issue. Two women can not work with each other around other people because it's always going to end up with gossip and fighting.

Rainmaker
06-28-2014, 09:37 PM
Diversity is our greatest strength.

Stalwart
06-28-2014, 11:35 PM
Also all those bystanders just standing there, videoing it with their cell phones (which none used to call 911) and NOT a single one doing anything about this. That to be is as big an issue.

It is kind of a shame that no one tried to break that up ... "not my problem" ...

What if...
What if, during the attack, the woman who was attacked had pulled out a gun and fatally shot the female attacker? Just askin'.

Does New Jersey have 'Stand Your Ground Laws"? I don't know.

TJMAC77SP
06-29-2014, 02:48 AM
Race is right in the title of the thread, started by garhkal.

I brought up the Gates case, and mentioed the parts as it relates to this. You then tried to hijack this thread into a discussion about the Gates case, when I merely mentioned the aspect of the Potuguese woman involved.

Look... I'm sick and tired of debating technicalities with your dumb ass. Take your moronic bullshit somewhere else.

Oh, to quote you and others..........you mad bro?

Yes, race was right in the thread title and you took the bait and played right along, throwing irrelevant race issues (i.e. the ethnic background of the victim) into the mix.

I simply love it when people (you aren't alone) get their bullshit called and have a spotlight shined on it start grousing about 'technicalities' and 'playing semantics'. It is actually rather funny. In a sad way.

Once again...it was YOU who brought the Gates case into this discussion. Are you now taking your ball and going home?

sandsjames
06-29-2014, 02:55 AM
It is kind of a shame that no one tried to break that up ... "not my problem" ...

What's a shame is that this is such a big deal. Bitch got her ass kicked. That happens. Could have been worse. Could have got shot, but didn't. Got beat down old school and will learn, hopefully, to keep her mouth shut.

Stalwart
06-29-2014, 03:05 AM
What's a shame is that this is such a big deal. Bitch got her ass kicked. That happens. Could have been worse. Could have got shot, but didn't. Got beat down old school and will learn, hopefully, to keep her mouth shut.

True ... it isn't that big of a deal. I doubt if I was there I would have just stood there and recorded it on my cell phone though.

socal1200r
06-30-2014, 03:35 PM
True ... it isn't that big of a deal. I doubt if I was there I would have just stood there and recorded it on my cell phone though.

I've only seen the video once, but other than the victim and her kid, wasn't EVERYONE else in the video black? Doesn't surprise me no one stepped in to stop the assault, seeing's how they were the same race as the person committing the crime, and most likely friends of hers. Would've been great if the victim pulled out a firearm and blasted her ass...

Rainmaker
06-30-2014, 06:31 PM
Two things:

Anyone that says this was not racially motivated is either delusional or lying. Scenes like this are played out thousands of times daily across America, in once nice towns like Salem, NJ.

Portuguese people are white and quick to tell you that. most of them would be pissed to be confused with a Mayan-Spanish Mestizo of the Yucatan Peninsula

Rusty Jones
06-30-2014, 10:19 PM
Anyone that says this was not racially motivated is either delusional or lying. Scenes like this are played out thousands of times daily across America, in once nice towns like Salem, NJ.

Portuguese people are white and quick to tell you that. most of them would be pissed to be confused with a Mayan-Spanish Mestizo of the Yucatan Peninsula

I spent quite a few years in New England, and noticed no Portuguese being any more or less likely to look down on "Mayan Spanish Mestizo of the Yucatan Peninsula" than any other whites. Looks like YOU are projecting your OWN personal feelings toward them onto the Portuguese.

And mods? You are all worthless pieces of shit. Please form a line and proceed to suck my cock. You've let Rainmaker continue to post racist shit on a daily basis for years, and he STILL has an account here, while Tak and Joe Bonham are gone. Are you gonna send me on a permanent vacation for this? Go ahead. If you're going to keep Rainmaker here, then please delete my account.

TJMAC77SP
07-01-2014, 01:06 AM
I spent quite a few years in New England, and noticed no Portuguese being any more or less likely to look down on "Mayan Spanish Mestizo of the Yucatan Peninsula" than any other whites. Looks like YOU are projecting your OWN personal feelings toward them onto the Portuguese.

And mods? You are all worthless pieces of shit. Please form a line and proceed to suck my cock. You've let Rainmaker continue to post racist shit on a daily basis for years, and he STILL has an account here, while Tak and Joe Bonham are gone. Are you gonna send me on a permanent vacation for this? Go ahead. If you're going to keep Rainmaker here, then please delete my account.

So you are taking your ball and going home? And with a typical homoerotic rant nonetheless.

BTW, another thing you are pretty much wrong about. I wouldn't have put it in the words Rainmaker used (and wasn't it you who admitted to purposely posting inflamatory remarks using your alt accounts to get a rise out of others?)but his overall description of prevailing attitudes among Portuguese Americans is accurate

I am assuming you have never spent time in New Bedford during your "many years in New England". It is home to the largest Portuguese American population in the country and they don't being lumped in with those from Central and South America. In fact evidently they don't even like being labeled Hispanic.

http://www.theportugalnews.com/news/portuguese-americans-against-being-declared-hispanic/27890

Rainmaker
07-01-2014, 02:15 AM

Don't get all steamed up and go full retard on us Rusty. We need your opinion on the forum. Now, Rainmaker don't really care one way or the other what the Portuguese are classified as. All I know is they Wimmins is usually bootylicious. NomSayin?

Mjölnir
07-01-2014, 09:50 AM
And mods? You are all worthless pieces of shit. Please form a line and proceed to suck my cock.

This is not appropriate. You have been temporarily banned.

You've let Rainmaker continue to post racist shit on a daily basis for years, and he STILL has an account here, while Tak and Joe Bonham are gone.

This has come up recently. Rainmakers character rubs some people the wrong way, but is it racist? Does using a character violate the Terms of Service or Community Guidelines? No.

Tak and Joe both violated several parts of the Terms of Service and Community Guidelines.

In recent weeks the moderators have backed off on getting involved in squabbles and issues unless they were a flagrant issue or there was a report (as was suggested by the users), if you don't like something he has said, feel free to report it.

Are you gonna send me on a permanent vacation for this? Go ahead. If you're going to keep Rainmaker here, then please delete my account.

Permanent, no, not unless you continue with this type of language. But deleting your account would remove a lot of good contribution you have made, and can continue to make.

If you do decide to not return, good luck in your endeavors.

WILDJOKER5
07-01-2014, 02:09 PM
Glad you all remember me. But I had no care of this fight because it happens every day. The only problem I have was that no one called the cops. Wonder is any coworkers called 911? But hey, it might be the only way they get to move out of min wage job is to become a fight producer and post things like this to YouTube.

Rainmaker
07-01-2014, 05:19 PM
Glad you all remember me. But I had no care of this fight because it happens every day. The only problem I have was that no one called the cops. Wonder is any coworkers called 911? But hey, it might be the only way they get to move out of min wage job is to become a fight producer and post things like this to YouTube.

The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.

WILDJOKER5
07-01-2014, 05:23 PM
The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.

But posting it all over the internet is perfectly ok.

Rainmaker
07-01-2014, 06:07 PM
But posting it all over the internet is perfectly ok.

The attacker then gets up and kicks the woman in the lower back before threatening the boy.
"You better get your son before I kick him in the [expletive] face too," she screams......Disgusting.

http://www.nj.com/salem/index.ssf/2014/06/salem_video_beating_suspect_latia_harris_is_arrest ed.html

LaTia is off the lam. Time to pay the piper Bitch... But, hey at least she got her street cred...

WILDJOKER5
07-01-2014, 06:13 PM
The attacker then gets up and kicks the woman in the lower back before threatening the boy.
"You better get your son before I kick him in the [expletive] face too," she screams......Disgusting.

http://www.nj.com/salem/index.ssf/2014/06/salem_video_beating_suspect_latia_harris_is_arrest ed.html

LaTia is off the lam. Time to pay the piper Bitch... But, hey at least she got her street cred...

Wonder when the last time this behavior happened in a desk job office or construction site or any place that people have more than minimal intelligence or education losing control? I am sure it does happen, but what is the ratio I wonder? Wonder if there is any corralation between being impulsive and uneducated and having min wage jobs?

sandsjames
07-01-2014, 06:18 PM

It was a smart thing to say. She knew she was pissed off and irrational, but was still rational enough to let others know she was irrational. Better to yell to get the boy away then just jump on him.

WILDJOKER5
07-01-2014, 06:40 PM
It was a smart thing to say. She knew she was pissed off and irrational, but was still rational enough to let others know she was irrational. Better to yell to get the boy away then just jump on him.

Wonder what the kid did to her? Wonder if the kid look at his mom and said "You're right mommy, she is a B****!!" and thats what set the attack off. Then of course it was the victims fault for what happened to her since words are what instigated the physical altercation. As many lefties defend minorities, "she just couldnt control herself because there is a history of oppression against said group". Yes, this is an actual quote from a lefty friend of mine.

Rainmaker
07-01-2014, 06:46 PM

hadn't thought of it that way. Have you ever considered a career in Law?
I can hear the court appointed defender's case shaping up now.... Your Honor, LaTia's self-regulation of attention and non-judgmental awareness, of her impulse control disorder was particularly noteworthy.

Rainmaker
07-01-2014, 06:51 PM
Wonder when the last time this behavior happened in a desk job office or construction site or any place that people have more than minimal intelligence or education losing control? I am sure it does happen, but what is the ratio I wonder? Wonder if there is any corralation between being impulsive and uneducated and having min wage jobs?

You're not allowed to wonder that. Don't make me report you to the moderators.

Capt Alfredo
07-01-2014, 11:46 PM
Wonder what the kid did to her? Wonder if the kid look at his mom and said "You're right mommy, she is a B****!!" and thats what set the attack off. Then of course it was the victims fault for what happened to her since words are what instigated the physical altercation. As many lefties defend minorities, "she just couldnt control herself because there is a history of oppression against said group". Yes, this is an actual quote from a lefty friend of mine.

Sounds like your "lefty" friend is an idiot.

garhkal
07-01-2014, 11:50 PM

As mentioned elsewhere, a lot of those bystanders were African Americans, so one wonders was this part n parcel of "Justice for travon martin>?

Capt Alfredo
07-01-2014, 11:50 PM
You're not allowed to wonder that. Don't make me report you to the moderators.

You can wonder that freely so long as you aren't suggesting that a person's ethnicity or race is directly correlated to being impulsive and uneducated. Because that would be pretty ignorant. Even you can see it is a social class issue and not a racial one, no matter how closely you like to skirt the line of outright bigotry. And again, for the record, I don't think anyone has reported you to the moderators.

Chris_1991-2011
07-02-2014, 12:28 AM

Could it be that two women fighting outside of a McDonald's isn't quite national news? I'm sure people fight outside of fast food restaurants on a daily basis around the country. Why do people outside of Salem NJ, South NJ, and/or the state of NJ need to know about it? Was the fight unique in some way? Some may say it's because the women are of different races. So was this the first time a black women and a white women have fought? First time a black women and a white women have fought outside of a fast food restaurant? Are racial tensions at or near a boiling point in NJ, East Coast, the Country etc., and it's feared that this fight will bring riots? What makes this so unique and/or important that the mainstream media needs to report on it? As for it not being sexy enough, after looking at the articles/pictures I'd have to say this may be the reason. :D

BENDER56
07-02-2014, 03:21 AM
... most likely friends of hers.

This is so true. And I know because I know a guy who's black.
All 1.5 billion blacks worldwide are all friends with each other. And they're all born with tails.

BENDER56
07-02-2014, 03:24 AM
This is not appropriate. You have been temporarily banned ... unless you continue with this type of language.

If his language was so inappropriate, why did you quote it in your comment?

Rainmaker
07-02-2014, 03:39 AM
You can wonder that freely so long as you aren't suggesting that a person's ethnicity or race is directly correlated to being impulsive and uneducated. Because that would be pretty ignorant. Even you can see it is a social class issue and not a racial one, no matter how closely you like to skirt the line of outright bigotry. And again, for the record, I don't think anyone has reported you to the moderators.

Thanks Captain for giving Rainmaker your permission to wonder. Rainmaker will try in the future not to suggest anything that might offend you. which, pretty much rules out everything.

Capt Alfredo
07-02-2014, 07:37 AM
Thanks Captain for giving Rainmaker your permission to wonder. Rainmaker will try in the future not to suggest anything that might offend you. which, pretty much rules out everything.

You'd be surprised. It's well nigh impossible to be personally offended by a character on an internet site.

Mjölnir
07-02-2014, 09:53 AM
If his language was so inappropriate, why did you quote it in your comment?

A couple of reasons:

1. So people know what it is/was that caused the ban. This is also the reason I did not delete it.
2. It keeps a record in case in the future this happens again, also why I did not delete it.

Per the Community Guidelines, profanity is not prohibited and using the occasional cuss to make or illustrate a point is fine, using them to be particularly insulting or offensive however is not okay.

Quoting it is not directing his insult at anyone (except maybe myself and the other mod), which is what he did that caused the ban.

WILDJOKER5
07-02-2014, 11:02 AM
Sounds like your "lefty" friend is an idiot.

College educated...supposedly like most lefties.

Capt Alfredo
07-03-2014, 10:37 AM
College educated...supposedly like most lefties.

I'll bite - do you think a college education is something people "should" get?

WILDJOKER5
07-03-2014, 11:30 AM
I'll bite - do you think a college education is something people "should" get?

Only for a very select few careers. A lot of people can go to trade schools or seminars or just learn through experience for what they are doing. But this isnt really about college education.

Capt Alfredo
07-04-2014, 10:46 AM
Only for a very select few careers. A lot of people can go to trade schools or seminars or just learn through experience for what they are doing. But this isnt really about college education.

So you don't think people should formally educate themselves? This sounds to me like anti-intellectualism. I guess some people enjoy remaining in the dark.

sandsjames
07-04-2014, 11:41 AM
So you don't think people should formally educate themselves? This sounds to me like anti-intellectualism. I guess some people enjoy remaining in the dark.

"Formal" education is a business. One can be educated, be intellectual, be aware, without college.

Let's be honest. College is no longer about an education. It's about getting a degree because the degree is supposedly the path to a huge paycheck.

Rainmaker
07-04-2014, 02:36 PM
There is a difference between being Learned and being Educated.
For the most part a college degree is pretty much just a job finding license (tax).
College only educates you to believe you are educated. That said, it's still a good idea. But, becoming less of one as the cost continues to sky rocket and a whole generation of students are becoming lifetime debt slaves.

WILDJOKER5
07-07-2014, 11:15 AM

Hmmmm. Really? So learning how to write a composition in English is going to make me a better technician in Avionics and eltrical repair? Or a Farmer a better farmer? I dated a woman who was stuck on her Ex husband and praising him for getting a masters in being an entrepreneur. She was finishing her Doctorate but was so engrained with the idea of what the status of that paper signified over the actual success some can have without it. Calling me "anti-intellectual" because I am not gunhoe for everyone to get a college education that hardly teaches you what you need to know is kind of ridiculous. In this day and age of info at your finger tips, thats like calling someone who support Uber ride share anti-american business becuase they dont support the local taxi cab service that had been in place for decades.

WILDJOKER5
07-07-2014, 11:20 AM
There is a difference between being Learned and being Educated.
For the most part a college degree is pretty much just a job finding license (tax).
College only educates you to believe you are educated. That said, it's still a good idea. But, becoming less of one as the cost continues to sky rocket and a whole generation of students are becoming lifetime debt slaves.

Best line I've heard about a lot of people going to college. "Educated beyond their IQ." This is so true for so many, and I would say for everyone with a liberal arts degree.

Capt Alfredo
07-07-2014, 12:06 PM
Hmmmm. Really? So learning how to write a composition in English is going to make me a better technician in Avionics and eltrical repair? Or a Farmer a better farmer? I dated a woman who was stuck on her Ex husband and praising him for getting a masters in being an entrepreneur. She was finishing her Doctorate but was so engrained with the idea of what the status of that paper signified over the actual success some can have without it. Calling me "anti-intellectual" because I am not gunhoe for everyone to get a college education that hardly teaches you what you need to know is kind of ridiculous. In this day and age of info at your finger tips, thats like calling someone who support Uber ride share anti-american business becuase they dont support the local taxi cab service that had been in place for decades.

I'm going to let this sit right there. It speaks to my point better than I ever could. Bravo.

WILDJOKER5
07-07-2014, 12:23 PM
I'm going to let this sit right there. It speaks to my point better than I ever could. Bravo.

Thank you for the concession. I understand that it is hard to argue saying someone is anti-intellectual when they are informed enough to understand the having a piece of paper saying their educated isnt the same as being intelligent.

Rainmaker
07-07-2014, 06:05 PM
Thank you for the concession. I understand that it is hard to argue saying someone is anti-intellectual when they are informed enough to understand the having a piece of paper saying their educated isnt the same as being intelligent.

https://asunews.asu.edu/20140703-body-shaving

Jaqueline Gonzalez credits the body hair project with helping to shape her into the activist she is today. “The experience helped me better understand how pervasive gendered socialization is in our culture,” Gonzalez said. “Furthermore, by doing this kind of activist project I was no longer an armchair activist theorizing in the classroom. So much is learned by actually taking part in the theory or idea we learn in the classroom, and we could benefit from this type of pedagogy being taken up by similar classes.”

https://catalog.asu.edu/tuitionandfees/fall14undergradtempedowntowndegreeprog.htm

It's Cheap too. Only around $12k a year in tuition and fees.

http://www.breannefahs.com/

as an added Bonus....Teacher's a real looker.