PDA

View Full Version : What's this I hear about "harder to get a 5 on an EPR now"?

jondstewart
06-12-2014, 10:38 PM
I've been retired 4 years, so not sure. But I've heard this statement over and over. Bottom line and fact of the matter is, since the 1990's, you don't get an EPR lower than a 5 unless you're a dirt bag. Unless you're in Services or Security Forces, of course! Those squadrons eat their own!

And I don't care what leaders or anybody says, showing up for work and doing your job each day does not constitute a 3! You're rated in like 6 different areas, not just job performance and job knowledge! Hello?!

People get a 3 on their EPR because they got in trouble, can't or won't do their job, or their supervisor was just being a dick or spiteful.

So are there going to be quotas for EPR's now? Please!

sandsjames
06-12-2014, 10:53 PM
I've been retired 4 years, so not sure. But I've heard this statement over and over. Bottom line and fact of the matter is, since the 1990's, you don't get an EPR lower than a 5 unless you're a dirt bag. Unless you're in Services or Security Forces, of course! Those squadrons eat their own!

And I don't care what leaders or anybody says, showing up for work and doing your job each day does not constitute a 3! You're rated in like 6 different areas, not just job performance and job knowledge! Hello?!

People get a 3 on their EPR because they got in trouble, can't or won't do their job, or their supervisor was just being a dick or spiteful.

So are there going to be quotas for EPR's now? Please!

Welcome to the show. You're only about a week late.

jondstewart
06-12-2014, 11:05 PM
Welcome to the show. You're only about a week late.

Okay, I haven't been to these boards for the past month or so

sandsjames
06-12-2014, 11:06 PM
Okay, I haven't been to these boards for the past month or so

Take a look at the new feedback thread.