PDA

View Full Version : Ccaf pmc

DannyJ
05-25-2014, 03:21 AM
Anyone know off the top of their heads if SEJPME would fulfill the SNCOA requirement for the CCAF PMC?:confused:

Bumble78
05-25-2014, 04:21 AM
I am pretty sure it does not.

grimreaper
05-25-2014, 08:40 AM
Anyone know off the top of their heads if SEJPME would fulfill the SNCOA requirement for the CCAF PMC?:confused:

If I remember correctly, a CCAF w/2 classes in leadership/management will get you there.

Bumble78
05-25-2014, 11:19 AM
The way the requirements are worded I don't think SEJPME is the correspondence
SNCO course they are talking about as it is not a CCAF accredited course like the others.

mikezulu1
05-25-2014, 01:53 PM
anyone know where to find the requirements for the PMC?

edit: disregard found after about .2 seconds on google

DannyJ
05-25-2014, 05:14 PM
Well that's a load of crap. Now I have to wait until I get a line number for MSgt before I can take CRSE 14 and then maybe be qualified for the PMC. All other requirements are pretty much done next month (when I finish CRSE 15).

DannyJ
05-25-2014, 05:22 PM
If I remember correctly, a CCAF w/2 classes in leadership/management will get you there.

I've got the credit requirements without issue, it's really the SNCOA requirement that's preventing me from getting it.

dan5522
05-25-2014, 09:38 PM

In a word no. "SEJPME doesn't do a damn thing for your CCAF" is the actual quote that I got from the education office here. This was about 2 years ago when I was literally 1 credit from having everything.

LLLLLB
05-26-2014, 10:29 PM
Course 14 fulfilled the SNCOA requirement for my PMC.

J.D.C.
06-06-2014, 07:55 PM
Well, up until last summer SEJPME would do nothing for you. It will now if you didnt do NCOA/ALS in residence. Because there is a credit difference in the DL course vs the in residence course, if you did your PME all by DL you are short 6 credits compared to in residence.

The reason for the change is that SEJPME is now granted 3 Upper Level credits via ACE.

There is a catch though. To get credit for it, you have to get an ACE transcript account ($40) and have the SEJPME loaded to that, then have those transcripts sent to CCAF.

SEJPME does not replace Course 14 and does not count for the 2 civilian management classes requirement, which means for most folks, it doesn't do anything for you unless you are reserve or guard. It may come more in to play now that they are doing Course 15 more for AD folks.

Source: I talked with the PMC POC at CCAF regarding this subject when I completed it.

IYAAYAS
06-11-2014, 06:07 AM
I've got everything done to get my PMC minus C14. I've done SEJPME too. I contacted the PMC accreditors and they said SEJPME will not count in place of C14.

It really stinks as I'm not even eligible for C14 because I don't have a line number.

sandsjames
06-11-2014, 11:25 AM
I've got everything done to get my PMC minus C14. I've done SEJPME too. I contacted the PMC accreditors and they said SEJPME will not count in place of C14.

It really stinks as I'm not even eligible for C14 because I don't have a line number.

RFDs nightmare is here.

IYAAYAS
06-12-2014, 09:24 AM
I assume that person really likes Ammo troops?