PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment Section?

Absinthe Anecdote
04-16-2014, 10:04 PM
Didn't we used to have an entertainment section?

What are the chances of putting a section up to talk about TV and movies?

There has been some good stuff out recently, like True Detective and that new FX show Fargo, that I'd love to talk about.

I know this is primarily a Military forum, but we do watch TV and go to the movies.

USMC0341
04-16-2014, 11:34 PM
While you're at it, why not put back the gaming and gear (high speed field and survival) sections?

Mjölnir
04-17-2014, 10:45 PM
Didn't we used to have an entertainment section?

What are the chances of putting a section up to talk about TV and movies?

There has been some good stuff out recently, like True Detective and that new FX show Fargo, that I'd love to talk about.

I know this is primarily a Military forum, but we do watch TV and go to the movies.

The mods cannot do that and the System Administrator a.k.a. Bourne will have to look into it.

For now you could post threads on those topics in "Off Duty" and when the sections are created we can move any of those threads to the appropriate section.

Absinthe Anecdote
04-17-2014, 11:42 PM
The mods cannot do that and the System Administrator a.k.a. Bourne will have to look into it.

For now you could post threads on those topics in "Off Duty" and when the sections are created we can move any of those threads to the appropriate section.

Thanks!

Mjölnir
04-18-2014, 12:01 AM
I recommend Thor, Thor: The Dark World and the Avengers, but just the parts with Thor.

Skip that crap from the 80's with the Hulk and Thor, it is rubbish.