PDA

View Full Version : Too Damn Lazy

MACHINE666
03-18-2014, 08:20 PM
Okay freaks, yes it is I, THE MACHINE, making a rare cameo appearance here!

Not that anyone really cares, but whatever. It's cool to think I'm a legend in my own mind.

Anycase, I saw perhaps the BEST EXAMPLE of AIRMAN LAZINESS yesterday, as I am at the Ramstein Laundry-mat, waiting for my holey underwear and my "Happy Sock" to finish drying in the dryer. Amidst the ear-piercing screams of an obnoxious toddler, the blaring of gospel-hymns through headphones by a black Army he/she/it, and the creepy vibes of some foreign national dude, there was this one Senior Airman who went to use the vending machine. This kid was your typical gaming nerd - short haircut, glasses, and a gamer gut, who was in need of his afternoon snack. When he deposited the money, his selection did not drop like it should've. Instead of pushing hard on the vending machine or giving it a kick or two, Airman Snot looked at me and said "The machine didn't give me my snack".

I looked at him for a moment, wondering if this dude was for real. I then replied "So what you're asking for is for some brute strength to knock the snack down, so you can eat it".

"Yeah".

I looked at the freaky-deaky foreign national guy and said "I have a bad shoulder injury. No way can I do this".

For Nat guy knocked the snack down with one quick push, and Airman Snot went about his merry way, eating his bag of Doritos while perusing through an EVE on-line book.

Wow. When airmen are too damn lazy to give a vending machine a good push, in order to get their fill of grease, cholesterol, and salt, you know that the Air Force is royally boned.

After all, what is the PT test for, if not for that?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BISSBOSS
03-18-2014, 08:37 PM
Okay freaks, yes it is I, THE MACHINE, making a rare cameo appearance here!

Not that anyone really cares, but whatever. It's cool to think I'm a legend in my own mind.

Anycase, I saw perhaps the BEST EXAMPLE of AIRMAN LAZINESS yesterday, as I am at the Ramstein Laundry-mat, waiting for my holey underwear and my "Happy Sock" to finish drying in the dryer. Amidst the ear-piercing screams of an obnoxious toddler, the blaring of gospel-hymns through headphones by a black Army he/she/it, and the creepy vibes of some foreign national dude, there was this one Senior Airman who went to use the vending machine. This kid was your typical gaming nerd - short haircut, glasses, and a gamer gut, who was in need of his afternoon snack. When he deposited the money, his selection did not drop like it should've. Instead of pushing hard on the vending machine or giving it a kick or two, Airman Snot looked at me and said "The machine didn't give me my snack".

I looked at him for a moment, wondering if this dude was for real. I then replied "So what you're asking for is for some brute strength to knock the snack down, so you can eat it".

"Yeah".

I looked at the freaky-deaky foreign national guy and said "I have a bad shoulder injury. No way can I do this".

For Nat guy knocked the snack down with one quick push, and Airman Snot went about his merry way, eating his bag of Doritos while perusing through an EVE on-line book.

Wow. When airmen are too damn lazy to give a vending machine a good push, in order to get their fill of grease, cholesterol, and salt, you know that the Air Force is royally boned.

After all, what is the PT test for, if not for that?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Gotta admit - The kid has a future! Not only did he get his snack (without injuring his gaming thumbs) he got YOU to devise the solution and negotiate a foreign national contract and execute the labor portion!

Just sayin...

-BB-

MACHINE666
03-18-2014, 08:44 PM
Gotta admit - The kid has a future! Not only did he get his snack (without injuring his gaming thumbs) he got YOU to devise the solution and negotiate a foreign national contract and execute the labor portion!

Just sayin...

-BB-

I guess my undergrad degree is worth something after all!

:D :D :D :D :D

TJMAC77SP
03-18-2014, 10:40 PM
I guess my undergrad degree is worth something after all!

:D :D :D :D :D

But it's not an AACSB-MBA

LogDog
03-19-2014, 02:35 AM
Sounds like a kid who knows how to white-wash his Aunt Polly's fence.

MrMiracle
03-19-2014, 01:10 PM
Gotta watch out for those EVE Online players. It's not a game where you hammer buttons to beat up dragons. There's a lot of actual social manipulation to it.

AlexCross
03-19-2014, 08:38 PM
What is EVE Online? Note to self to Google when I get home.

TJMAC77SP
03-20-2014, 02:42 PM
What is EVE Online? Note to self to Google when I get home.

I had to do the same thing...................looks VERY involved................as in.............get a life.

((and I love playing video games but FPS is my forte)