PDA

View Full Version : Advice

Sergeant eNYgma
03-17-2014, 12:29 PM
Might be seperating (Or worse) in the near future can someone familiar with the process message me just wanted to bounce some questions off of you. Will go see Legal this week to see what they have to say about things.

Any help would be appreciated.

AlexCross
03-17-2014, 12:58 PM
Not sure what you are going through...but I may have some info.

raider8169
03-17-2014, 08:20 PM
Good luck with whatever it is you are doing.

MACHINE666
03-18-2014, 08:06 PM
Might be seperating (Or worse) in the near future can someone familiar with the process message me just wanted to bounce some questions off of you. Will go see Legal this week to see what they have to say about things.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hire a civilian lawyer. Even if you have to work 3 jobs for the rest of your life to pay the dude, it's worth it. All Air Force lawyers care about are doing what's best for Uncle Scam, and not for you, the individual.

SomeRandomGuy
03-18-2014, 08:11 PM
Hire a civilian lawyer. Even if you have to work 3 jobs for the rest of your life to pay the dude, it's worth it. All Air Force lawyers care about are doing what's best for Uncle Scam, and not for you, the individual.

I had a friend who got lucky and found an awesome ADC that got a discharged overturned. This guy was sharp too. He knew how to work the system. He made it look like he was just requesting a board hearing to buy some extra time. If I remember correctly, he waited until 1730 the day before the hearing before he turned in any characters statements or supporting evidence. He then showed up the next day and absolutely waxed the JA in the hearing. The poor JA was totally unprepared because he wasn't expecting the ADC to actually put up a fight.

Badger
03-19-2014, 03:58 AM
I had a friend who got lucky and found an awesome ADC that got a discharged overturned. This guy was sharp too. He knew how to work the system. He made it look like he was just requesting a board hearing to buy some extra time. If I remember correctly, he waited until 1730 the day before the hearing before he turned in any characters statements or supporting evidence. He then showed up the next day and absolutely waxed the JA in the hearing. The poor JA was totally unprepared because he wasn't expecting the ADC to actually put up a fight.

Was your friend a shitbag?