PDA

View Full Version : Issues

Capt Alfredo
02-28-2014, 12:11 AM
Getting a lot of "not found on this server" and 404 issues. Plus poor forum loading, etc.

sandsjames
02-28-2014, 12:35 AM
Getting a lot of "not found on this server" and 404 issues. Plus poor forum loading, etc.

Getting the same thing...thought it might just be me...

Gonzo432
02-28-2014, 12:44 AM
Me too.

imported_WILDJOKER5
02-28-2014, 01:25 AM
Same here. I am using Safari web browser right now.

TJMAC77SP
02-28-2014, 02:47 PM
Getting same trash for more than 24 hours now on both IE and Firefox.

MTF needs a new IT staff?

(the IT staff always gets the hate don't they?)

Absinthe Anecdote
02-28-2014, 03:37 PM
Getting the same thing...thought it might just be me...

I automatically thought it was your fault too.

Maybe we should blame Rusty Jones After all, TJMAC77SP is accusing him of lying about his tattoos, he might as well take the blame for this too.

Rusty Jones
02-28-2014, 03:47 PM

Maybe we should blame Rusty Jones After all, TJMAC77SP is accusing him of lying about his tattoos, he might as well take the blame for this too.

Maybe. Shrike once accused me of building a particular public housing complex with my own dime, just so I could say that I was from there.

If I can do all of that just for a lie, why would I not mess up the MTF servers?

TJMAC77SP
02-28-2014, 04:25 PM

I think Rusty lies about a lot of things. Not at the level Corny does but his anecdotes are full of shit nonetheless.

Rusty Jones
02-28-2014, 04:47 PM
I think Rusty lies about a lot of things. Not at the level Corny does but his anecdotes are full of shit nonetheless.

Under my alt accounts from back in the day, with the exception of Punisher? Yeah. As Rusty Jones? Nope. Would you like me to upload a pic of the tattoo I'm talking about? Or would I be wasting my time, as you might respond that I took a pic of the tattoo from someone else's arm?

TJMAC77SP
02-28-2014, 04:51 PM
Under my alt accounts from back in the day, with the exception of Punisher? Yeah. As Rusty Jones? Nope. Would you like me to upload a pic of the tattoo I'm talking about? Or would I be wasting my time, as you might respond that I took a pic of the tattoo from someone else's arm?

So, you created several other accounts and lied when using them but never lied under this account? Surely even you can see the complete silliness of that statement.

The fact that you HAVE a tattoo (or three) is irrelevant and not the point but yes a photo would prove nothing.

How about Harris Teeter on Colonial Ave in Norfolk?

Rusty Jones
02-28-2014, 04:56 PM
So, you created several other accounts and lied when using them but never lied under this account? Surely even you can see the complete silliness of that statement.

When giving anecdotes, or talking about situations that I've been in? Nope. If I've ever given you a bullshit story under this account, it's likely me denying that those alt accounts were mine. Other than that, I can't recall.

The fact that you HAVE a tattoo (or three) is irrelevant and not the point but yes a photo would prove nothing.

In other words, you're going to continue believing what you want to believe, and there isn't shit anyone can do about it. I knew that.

How about Harris Teeter on Colonial Ave in Norfolk?

What about it?

raider8169
02-28-2014, 05:02 PM
Im having the same issues. Im blaming everyone else but myself. Thats on par with what most people are going to do.

sandsjames
02-28-2014, 05:27 PM

Just can't help starting a fight, can you?

Absinthe Anecdote
02-28-2014, 05:37 PM

It was too tempting.

imported_WILDJOKER5
02-28-2014, 05:50 PM
It was too tempting.

:fish I am staying out of this one.

TJMAC77SP
02-28-2014, 06:47 PM

He was listening to country music.

TJMAC77SP
02-28-2014, 06:49 PM
When giving anecdotes, or talking about situations that I've been in? Nope. If I've ever given you a bullshit story under this account, it's likely me denying that those alt accounts were mine. Other than that, I can't recall.
You don’t think much of the intelligence of the MTF readers do you?

In other words, you're going to continue believing what you want to believe, and there isn't shit anyone can do about it. I knew that.
I am going to continue to believe exactly what I said.

What about it?

Like I said, you don’t think much of the MTF readers do you?

BTW: I have decided to add a quote to my signature. You have inspired me.

“If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what.”
- Barack Obama

Rusty Jones
02-28-2014, 06:58 PM
You don’t think much of the intelligence of the MTF readers do you?

Quite the opposite. Apparently, I overestimated it.

I am going to continue to believe exactly what I said.

Didn't we just establish that?

Like I said, you don’t think much of the MTF readers do you?

Why should I anymore?

BTW: I have decided to add a quote to my signature. You have inspired me.

“If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what.”
- Barack Obama

???

garhkal
02-28-2014, 06:58 PM
So it's not just me that is having this issue. Well at least i can now make new threads!

sandsjames
02-28-2014, 07:17 PM
If there was ever a thread in the history of MTF that needed to be closed because it no longer served a purpose and was way off topic, this is it.

Absinthe Anecdote
02-28-2014, 10:28 PM
If there was ever a thread in the history of MTF that needed to be closed because it no longer served a purpose and was way off topic, this is it.

According to the thread title, it is for, Issues, and they definitely have issues with one another.

Capt Alfredo
02-28-2014, 11:58 PM
And things are still jacked up.

sandsjames
03-01-2014, 02:06 AM
Mods...can you at least comment on this shit? Let us know what's going on? Or do you only show up when someone swears?

Gonzo432
03-01-2014, 12:24 PM
It's achieving a new level of suckdom. I don't require perfection, just make it not suck.

Gonzo432
03-01-2014, 12:25 PM
It's achieving a new level of suckdom. I don't require perfection, just make it not suck. Now it won't let me post and tells me I've already posted. Make it stop!

Mjölnir
03-01-2014, 01:56 PM
Right now am not sure what is causing the problems. The moderators access to the board controls is limited and does not contain the same permissions as the SysAdmin.

garhkal
03-01-2014, 02:59 PM
So who is the Sysadmin?

Mjölnir
03-01-2014, 04:08 PM
Bourne is the sysadmin