PDA

View Full Version : "New" Course 14 EOC Test?

HeyEng
02-03-2014, 05:06 PM
disregard. Nothing to see here...

akruse
02-03-2014, 06:01 PM
I would tread very lightly in dealing with this subject area in general right now. Like always, the AF is going to jump from one extreme to the other in dealing with current events. Even the appearance of test compromise could put you into some deep doo doo right now.

SomeRandomGuy
02-03-2014, 06:57 PM
I would tread very lightly in dealing with this subject area in general right now. Like always, the AF is going to jump from one extreme to the other in dealing with current events. Even the appearance of test compromise could put you into some deep doo doo right now.

I think big blue should mandate that everyone must be re-complete every CBT and certfication they have. There is no way to know who has been cheating so it's best just to have everyone re-accomplish. If they didn't cheat the first time it should be breeze.

akruse
02-03-2014, 07:03 PM
I think big blue should mandate that everyone must be re-complete every CBT and certfication they have. There is no way to know who has been cheating so it's best just to have everyone re-accomplish. If they didn't cheat the first time it should be breeze.

I think they should go a step further to really show they "care" and recall all retirees to recomplete as well. You never know.

HeyEng
02-03-2014, 07:08 PM
Yeah...good point. Certainly wasn't wanting to solicit cheating..fo sho.

crwchf16
02-04-2014, 03:40 AM
I'd laugh at that except I can see it happening

AF2017
02-07-2014, 08:06 AM
Three allowed questions:

How long is taking folks to get the new one done?

Is it just 1 end of course test?

Do you take it at the Education center?

HeyEng
02-07-2014, 06:02 PM
Three allowed questions:

How long is taking folks to get the new one done?

Is it just 1 end of course test?

Do you take it at the Education center?

There is just one test. You do it at the education center, you select it when you sign up.

Not sure how long it will take, I just started. Feedback is there are a lot of broken links, slides that won't load and just general issues of making it work right. It's new and doesn't work very well.

Oh yeah, you can retest once if you fail.