PDA

View Full Version : Will a Med Board take precedence over TERA?

snowman
01-24-2014, 10:00 PM

imported_KnuckleDragger
01-24-2014, 10:04 PM
I don't know.

PT takes precedence over everything though.

J.D.C.
01-24-2014, 11:54 PM
Yes...you cannot separate while under med board.

wxjumper
01-25-2014, 05:13 AM
It states in the PSDM that you cannot apply if you are in consideration for separation. If official Med board proceedings have already started, I believe you are ineligible. But I would call the AFPC helpline just to make sure.

technomage1
01-25-2014, 05:51 AM
It states in the PSDM that you cannot apply if you are in consideration for separation. If official Med board proceedings have already started, I believe you are ineligible. But I would call the AFPC helpline just to make sure.

Or you could use the ask AFPC function in the myPERS website. They usually get back to you quickly and if you're overseas and calling outside of normal stateside hours, you have a better chance of them knowing the correct answer.

WeaponsTSGT
01-27-2014, 02:53 PM
Or you could use the ask AFPC function in the myPERS website. They usually get back to you quickly and if you're overseas and calling outside of normal stateside hours, you have a better chance of them knowing the correct answer.

If you are already under MEB then you are ineligible, I'm in the same boat and can not apply.