PDA

View Full Version : New 36-2903

Capt Alfredo
01-19-2014, 09:03 PM
Anyone notice all the big new changes in 36-2903? Black socks, morale shirts, sister service patches, etc, all authorized.

Slipped that one by the AFT goalie, that's for sure.

Airborne
01-19-2014, 09:08 PM
Anyone notice all the big new changes in 36-2903? Black socks, morale shirts, sister service patches, etc, all authorized.

Slipped that one by the AFT goalie, that's for sure.

Shut up. Seriously?

Gonzo432
01-19-2014, 09:31 PM
Sister service patches? I just checked weather.com, nothing about HELL FREEZING OVER. That is a surprise. Morale shirts? I remember when the unit patch (not to exceed 5 inches in diameter) on black t-shirts were authorized. I had several that were authorized, several more with a huge freakin unauthorized emblem on the back. My favorite was from Taegu: crossed US and ROK flags on the front, a map of South Korea with Taegu AB across the top and Korea across the bottom on the back. It was based on a Harley shirt I had, we bought them for $4 and sold them for $10. Needless to say the K2 Hootch made money on those shirts. Slight threadjack:pirate:

Black socks? What are ya'll wearing with those awful green boots? I retired in 07, wha happened?

Capt Alfredo
01-19-2014, 09:55 PM
Sister service patches? I just checked weather.com, nothing about HELL FREEZING OVER. That is a surprise. Morale shirts? I remember when the unit patch (not to exceed 5 inches in diameter) on black t-shirts were authorized. I had several that were authorized, several more with a huge freakin unauthorized emblem on the back. My favorite was from Taegu: crossed US and ROK flags on the front, a map of South Korea with Taegu AB across the top and Korea across the bottom on the back. It was based on a Harley shirt I had, we bought them for $4 and sold them for $10. Needless to say the K2 Hootch made money on those shirts. Slight threadjack:pirate:

Black socks? What are ya'll wearing with those awful green boots? I retired in 07, wha happened?

Black socks with PT gear. Check e-pubs for 17 January revision to 36-2903. Commander insignias and weapons school patches on ABU, etc. You have to scroll through the whole thing to see all the changes.

Capt Alfredo
01-19-2014, 09:55 PM
Shut up. Seriously?

Yep - no restrictions on shoe color with PT gear, even.

BOSS302
01-19-2014, 09:57 PM
I am wearing black socks at PT on Monday. I am keeping a copy of the updated AFI section in my pocket. This will be fun.

fufu
01-19-2014, 10:00 PM
I am wearing black socks at PT on Monday. I am keeping a copy of the updated AFI section in my pocket. This will be fun.

Me too minus the AFI in my pocket.

BOSS302
01-19-2014, 10:08 PM
Me too minus the AFI in my pocket.

Well that's just being mean.

BENDER56
01-19-2014, 10:13 PM
Meh.

Wake me when there's an update to 35-10.

Gonzo432
01-19-2014, 10:14 PM

With sweatbands! Knee-high black socks with sweatbands. Sometimes you've gotta push the edge of the envelope.

Gonzo432
01-19-2014, 10:22 PM
Yep - no restrictions on shoe color with PT gear, even.

The whole PT uniform thing has pretty much been somewhere south of goat-rope and just down the road from a Charlie-Foxtrot since 2005. Everyone I ever saw wearing bright orange running shoes? Could run like the wind. Way too much emphasis on BS and not enough on the JOB leads to what we have today. Oh well, good to hear of changes that don't include gym bag zipper color.

Capt Alfredo
01-19-2014, 10:29 PM

Man, your unit must be hard core to run PT on a Federal Holiday.

imported_DannyJ
01-19-2014, 10:38 PM
WTF? Wow...just wow.

fufu
01-19-2014, 10:40 PM
This interi m change revises AFI 36-2903 by updati ng the verbiage in various paragraphs to incorporate AF/A1 uniform wear policy decisions. Changes elimi nated athletic shoe color restrictions; authorized black socks with athletic shoes; authorized certain Air Force and other services’ qualification badges and the Command Insi gnia pin to be worn on ABUs and Friday morale undershirts for ABUs and flight suits and morale patches for flight suits; elimi nated color restriction of handheld electronic devices not worn on the uni form or attached to the purse; deleted the exception for black boots to be worn in i ndustrial environments pending development of stain-resistant boots; deleted the requirement for reflective belts with the PT uniform
(commander’s discretion remains) added the definition of qualification badges and an attachment with examples of qualification badges; added back the maternity modifications for outer garments; and made minor administrative corrections and added clarity as appropriate.

BOSS302
01-19-2014, 10:51 PM
Man, your unit must be hard core to run PT on a Federal Holiday.

You keep your sassy comments to yourself, Pasta Boy.

Chief_KO
01-19-2014, 11:01 PM
Para 14.1.2.3 Retiree attire while shopping at the base exchange or commissary:
14.1.2.4 Retirees (male) must wear black socks with open toed sandals or black oxford shoes.
14.1.2.5 Retirees (male) are encouraged to wear "Air Force Retired" ball cap (with or without prior rank).
14.1.2.6 Retirees (male) may wear previously issued blue pants (double knit, or polyester blend) providing they are either one size too small or three sizes too large.

technomage1
01-19-2014, 11:15 PM
Regarding athletic shoes, it was pretty impossible to find a pair now that is conservative regardless if you want garish or bright colors or not. New Balance kept conservative colors but nearly every other brand went bright. I have to wear Mizunos - they're the only brand that fits me well and doesn't cause pain - so I really struggled to find shoes I could wear under the old AFI. Personally I prefer kore conservative colors anyway, but I'm not willing to sacrifice pain or go on profile because of it.

Gonzo432
01-19-2014, 11:18 PM
14.1.2.4 Retirees (male) must wear black socks with open toed sandals or black oxford shoes.
14.1.2.5 Retirees (male) are encouraged to wear "Air Force Retired" ball cap (with or without prior rank).
14.1.2.6 Retirees (male) may wear previously issued blue pants (double knit, or polyester blend) providing they are either one size too small or three sizes too large.

:pound Its funny, because its true. Light blue shirt with epaulettes, knee-length khaki shorts, black socks with sandals is my favorite.

imported_KnuckleDragger
01-19-2014, 11:24 PM
I don't really see the point of adding black sock to the PTU.

Is it for people that forget their socks, on a Blues day?

Capt Alfredo
01-20-2014, 12:11 AM

Is it for people that forget their socks, on a Blues day?

Quite a few people no longer buy white socks. This isn't tube-sock safari like it was 1979 or something. 90% of my athletic socks are ankle-length black socks.

Kalbo607
01-20-2014, 12:41 AM
Nice I will proudly wear the Air Assault Badge I earned on both my ABUs and Blue uniforms.

Juggs
01-20-2014, 12:55 AM
Just glad my boys can now where their ranger tabs. It's first step in gaining what OUR traditions were before the AF sacrificed them in the name of tradition.

Juggs
01-20-2014, 12:58 AM
Quite a few people no longer buy white socks. This isn't tube-sock safari like it was 1979 or something. 90% of my athletic socks are ankle-length black socks.

That was the great part about jump boots. I could've worn red socks and nobody wouldve known.

TomTom093
01-20-2014, 01:38 AM
Good to see some common sense being injected back into the regs. Now if we could get rid of the ABU's and green boots all together...

Chief_KO
01-20-2014, 02:33 AM
:pound Its funny, because its true. Light blue shirt with epaulettes, knee-length khaki shorts, black socks with sandals is my favorite.

I also walk around the locker room stark nekkid (except for my black socks). Retirement is Funnnnnn!!!!!!!

wxjumper
01-20-2014, 02:52 AM

Is it for people that forget their socks, on a Blues day?Black socks are useful to people that wear them because when they pee down their leg it will no longer stain their socks yellow.

TomTom093
01-20-2014, 03:00 AM
I also walk around the locker room stark nekkid (except for my black socks). Retirement is Funnnnnn!!!!!!!

Not even making this up-Thursday afternoon at afternoon PT, I saw a GS civilian walking to the gym entrance and removing his clothing as he moved. By he time he got inside, he just had his pants and socks on- no shirt or undershirt. Scariest part is he didn't have a backpack or gym bag of clothes to change into.

wxjumper
01-20-2014, 03:21 AM
Back as an LT at an older Gym on base (back before every gym had separate VIP rooms to separate the brass from the scoundrel) As I walked back from the shower noticed that the one Star wing king just showed up a couple lockers down in my row and he was changing into his PT clothes. As if that wasn't awkward enough, as I put on my underwear and he pulled down his pants I realized we were both wearing the exact same Haynes tiger strip designed tight fitting underwear. I mean, it wasn't a common design, it was one design of many that comes in a pack of 6, and not only were we wearing the same brand that day, but the same exact design pattern! He noticed it too and that quickly became one of the most awkward moments in my military career.

LogDog
01-20-2014, 04:53 AM
Regarding 14.1.2.6 - Does this mean a wide, white belt is mandatory as well?

jshiver15
01-20-2014, 08:30 AM
The whole PT uniform thing has pretty much been somewhere south of goat-rope and just down the road from a Charlie-Foxtrot since 2005. Everyone I ever saw wearing bright orange running shoes? Could run like the wind. Way too much emphasis on BS and not enough on the JOB leads to what we have today. Oh well, good to hear of changes that don't include gym bag zipper color.

Not only that, most of those shoes are not designed that way to look cool. Most of them are to draw more attention to runners during dark hours, so how is it any different than our PT belts? Frankly, I'm happy about these changes because I have some pretty atrociously colored shoes that I really like to run in because they're just really good running shoes.

jshiver15
01-20-2014, 08:41 AM
Back as an LT at an older Gym on base (back before every gym had separate VIP rooms to separate the brass from the scoundrel) As I walked back from the shower noticed that the one Star wing king just showed up a couple lockers down in my row and he was changing into his PT clothes. As if that wasn't awkward enough, as I put on my underwear and he pulled down his pants I realized we were both wearing the exact same Haynes tiger strip designed tight fitting underwear. I mean, it wasn't a common design, it was one design of many that comes in a pack of 6, and not only were we wearing the same brand that day, but the same exact design pattern! He noticed it too and that quickly became one of the most awkward moments in my military career.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdrocxtP9C1rdlm2no1_1280.png

wxjumper
01-20-2014, 10:42 AM
lol, good find on the pic

Gonzo432
01-20-2014, 12:19 PM
Not only that, most of those shoes are designed that way to look cool. Most of them are to draw more attention to runners during dark hours, so how is it any different than our PT belts? Frankly, I'm happy about these changes because I have some pretty atrociously colored shoes that I really like to run in because they're just really good running shoes.

Maybe they figured out its more important for people to wear the shoes that work best for them instead of having the choices narrowed down to the retro Converse All-Stars in black or white. I've worn Asics for 20 years (with a small 8 month window of wearing them with the AFPTU). They can be a little loud, but big blue wasn't worrying about that yet when I was still AD. Asics have had reflective material ever since I can remember.

diabolic
01-20-2014, 12:26 PM
More change for the sake of change. I want to know why there was no conversation leading up to this at all, yet so much talk about the ERP and people expected big changes and all they throw in is climate... Wait.. Did I just crack the code? This entire revision in the AFI directly impacts "Climate Assessment" to every organization on your base.

Dude is going to get a sweet OPR/EPR bullet.

imported_blacksheep1208
01-20-2014, 12:38 PM
Still have to fold the sage green fleece watch cap that was never designed to be folded. Too bad a bunch of Chiefs without a real job can still wander around and harass people over this.

Chief_KO
01-20-2014, 12:42 PM

Only for bases in Arizona, New Mexico, & Florida.

Chief_KO
01-20-2014, 12:44 PM
Still have to fold the sage green fleece watch cap that was never designed to be folded. Too bad a bunch of Chiefs without a real job can still wander around and harass people over this.

I never heard of or seen this. The cap is too small to be rolled/folded and still cover your head/ears. It would be like a yarmulke.

Chief_KO
01-20-2014, 12:46 PM
Not even making this up-Thursday afternoon at afternoon PT, I saw a GS civilian walking to the gym entrance and removing his clothing as he moved. By he time he got inside, he just had his pants and socks on- no shirt or undershirt. Scariest part is he didn't have a backpack or gym bag of clothes to change into.

He's probably has to account for his time, and he is maximizing his efficiency. That's how we roll...

jshiver15
01-20-2014, 03:02 PM
Maybe they figured out its more important for people to wear the shoes that work best for them instead of having the choices narrowed down to the retro Converse All-Stars in black or white. I've worn Asics for 20 years (with a small 8 month window of wearing them with the AFPTU). They can be a little loud, but big blue wasn't worrying about that yet when I was still AD. Asics have had reflective material ever since I can remember.

I feel ya. I got into minimalist shoes last year and a lot of the ones that come in EE sizes are horrendous colors or solid black (my creamy white skin and black do not make an appealing contrast at all). Glad I can rock my hideously colored New Balances in my AFPT gear now.

jshiver15
01-20-2014, 03:03 PM

Don't you know THIS looks more professional?

http://content9.flixster.com/photo/13/94/18/13941895_gal.jpg

jshiver15
01-20-2014, 03:04 PM
I never heard of or seen this. The cap is too small to be rolled/folded and still cover your head/ears. It would be like a yarmulke.

Luckily the Army clothing sales keeps a nice (man sized) knit watch cap in stock, but it isn't as warm as the fleece that they issues and sell predominately in Air Force clothing sales.

sandsjames
01-20-2014, 03:08 PM
Meh.

Wake me when there's an update to 35-10.

You can probably get that at CBPO.

sandsjames
01-20-2014, 03:10 PM

You know why we dress like this, right? We are probably either coming from, or heading to, the golf course.

sandsjames
01-20-2014, 03:49 PM
You might lose your job. We're cutting retirement pay. Congratulations, you can wear black socks in PT gear.

GoatDriver57
01-20-2014, 03:55 PM

That could have been an ice-breaking moment for you for/at his next back-yard BBQ.

Gonzo432
01-20-2014, 04:34 PM
You know why we dress like this, right? We are probably either coming from, or heading to, the golf course.

The golf course? That opens up all kinds of options: stripes AND plaid for example.

At Langley I used to come on base through NASA then through the gate by the golf course. Everyday I'd drive by and see these old guys mustering by the cart area and I'd think, "Those clothes must've been in a locker because there ain't no way any of their wives would let them go out in public dressed like that."

BENDER56
01-20-2014, 04:34 PM
You can probably get that at CBPO.

"Hey boss. I'll be back in a little while -- I have to make a CBPO run."

(CBPO=Commissary, BX, Post Office.)

BENDER56
01-20-2014, 04:37 PM

Belt?!

You're obviously a rookie.

We professional retirees buy our pants two sizes too big and hold them up to our nipples with suspenders.

Or we just say, "The hell with it," and wear those flight-suit-style one-piece jumpsuits.

Gonzo432
01-20-2014, 04:43 PM
Belt?!

We professional retirees buy our pants two sizes too big and hold them up to our nipples with suspenders.

Or we just say, "The hell with it," and wear those flight-suit-style one-piece jumpsuits.

Grandpa Simpson style!

One-piece jumpsuits?? Worked for Elvis.

LogDog
01-20-2014, 05:40 PM
Belt?!

I've been a retiree for 11 years on the first of next month so I've passed the rookie stage. Suspenders are for those who when they look down can't see their feet because their beer belly is in the way. I'm too far away for that.

LogDog
01-20-2014, 05:42 PM
Only for bases in Arizona, New Mexico, & Florida.
Phew, I live in Southern California so I'm safe. Shorts, t-shirts and sock-less sandals are the order of the day. BW, our weather forecast for today is sunny with temperatures in the high 70s. Eat your heart out.

sandsjames
01-20-2014, 05:58 PM
I've been a retiree for 11 years on the first of next month so I've passed the rookie stage. Suspenders are for those who when they look down can't see their feet because their beer belly is in the way. I'm too far away for that.

Congratulations...I'm sure everyone else was being completely serious so I'm glad you chimed in to let us know you are staying fit!!

waveshaper2
01-20-2014, 05:58 PM
You might lose your job. We're cutting retirement pay. Congratulations, you can wear black socks in PT gear.

Rumor is Eric Snowden just released this video detailing USAF A1 Force Management-Sources and Methods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5cZHyMqE5g

BOSS302
01-20-2014, 06:49 PM
Why? Just...why? What the hell difference does folding the green sage watch cap do?! I can understand the beanie as it is meant to be folded; it is "oversized" and that fold adds an extra layer at the ears to keep them warm.

But the fleece cap? It is made-to-fit; it fits snug and tight over the head. Folding it makes one look like a homeless wino or like the tip of a penis.

What a bunch of nonsense.

Gonzo432
01-20-2014, 08:16 PM
Why? Just...why? What the hell difference does folding the green sage watch cap do?! I can understand the beanie as it is meant to be folded; it is "oversized" and that fold adds an extra layer at the ears to keep them warm.

But the fleece cap? It is made-to-fit; it fits snug and tight over the head. Folding it makes one look like a homeless wino or like the tip of a penis.

Beanie? I'm picturing something with a propeller on top. A toboggan (the kind you wear, not the kind you sled down a hill with) is always rolled up. It's a tradition. Ah, but in the AF, tradition is in the eye of the current CSAF.

As far as the "penis-looking homeless wino", I have no comment.

BOSS302
01-20-2014, 08:30 PM
Beanie? I'm picturing something with a propeller on top. A toboggan (the kind you wear, not the kind you sled down a hill with) is always rolled up. It's a tradition. Ah, but in the AF, tradition is in the eye of the current CSAF.

As far as the "penis-looking homeless wino", I have no comment.

A simple "Google Images" search will show you what a "beanie" is.

Search for "toboggan hat" and you are met with a weird assortment of knit hats with all kinds of BS dangling from the top.

BRUWIN
01-20-2014, 08:49 PM
All this new reg stuff is fine and dandy until the first MF'er in PT gear with no reflective belt gets run over because he was running on a major traffic road while stumbling drunk during the daytime. Then you'll be back to reflective belts again. In my 30 years the I saw the wheel constantly get reinvented and the good idea fairies always getting the last word.

This kind of grates on me though...not even 2 years retired yet and they are already bringing back common sense. I thought they'd wait at least five years.

Gonzo432
01-20-2014, 08:55 PM
A simple "Google Images" search will show you what a "beanie" is.

Search for "toboggan hat" and you are met with a weird assortment of knit hats with all kinds of BS dangling from the top.

I saw a bunch of propeller hats, just as I suspected. A toboggan does not require weird hangy stuff. Those with the pig-tails hanging from them? I do not acknowledge them as toboggans. Those are weird Sherpa hats.

BOSS302
01-20-2014, 09:34 PM
I saw a bunch of propeller hats, just as I suspected. A toboggan does not require weird hangy stuff. Those with the pig-tails hanging from them? I do not acknowledge them as toboggans. Those are weird Sherpa hats.

http://politicalpiehole.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/bullshit-FLAG1.png

If you Google Image search for "beanies propellers" then yes, you get that. If you search for "beanies", you get just that: a winter hat. Scroll down a bit and you even come across a sage green ABU beanie.

Gonzo432
01-20-2014, 10:13 PM
http://politicalpiehole.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/bullshit-FLAG1.png

If you Google Image search for "beanies propellers" then yes, you get that. If you search for "beanies", you get just that: a winter hat. Scroll down a bit and you even come across a sage green ABU beanie.

I non-concur with Google Image being canon on all things beanie. It's all about where you're from, Boss302. Beanies have propellers here.

jshiver15
01-21-2014, 10:07 AM
Phew, I live in Southern California so I'm safe. Jorts (or above the knee cargo khaki shorts), t-shirts and sock-less sandals are the order of the day. BW, our weather forecast for today is sunny with temperatures in the high 70s. Eat your heart out.

Fixed that for you.

AERYCK13
01-21-2014, 01:24 PM
I non-concur with Google Image being canon on all things beanie. It's all about where you're from, Boss302. Beanies have propellers here.

It's a Skully... Discussion over...

Gonzo432
01-21-2014, 04:41 PM
It's a Skully... Discussion over...

Skully? Wasn't she Mulder's partner in The X-Files? :happy

Shaken1976
01-21-2014, 05:01 PM
I feel ya. I got into minimalist shoes last year and a lot of the ones that come in EE sizes are horrendous colors or solid black (my creamy white skin and black do not make an appealing contract at all). Glad I can rock my hideously colored New Balances in my AFPT gear now.

I have about six pair of the NB minimalist shoes. One pair is white with orange and yellow. I have two pair of purple/pink. One pair of black/green/purple. One pair of blue and black. And one pair of black/pink. I love them. Off topic...but they are way cheaper on 6pm Check out their site. Awesome deals.

jshiver15
01-21-2014, 05:05 PM
I have about six pair of the NB minimalist shoes. One pair is white with orange and yellow. I have two pair of purple/pink. One pair of black/green/purple. One pair of blue and black. And one pair of black/pink. I love them. Off topic...but they are way cheaper on 6pm Check out their site. Awesome deals.

6PM is child's play! Check out Joe's New Balance Outlet. Waaaay better deals! In fact, I got my work boots from them for $30. I also got my Minimus Zeros from them for $25. Their sales don't last long, but they send out e-mails as soon as they post them, so sign up for their newsletter.

socal1200r
01-21-2014, 05:16 PM

Yup, if I was a Commander again, that would be yet another reg that wouldn't be enforced on my watch...

LogDog
01-21-2014, 06:43 PM
Fixed that for you.
Sorry, no JORTS. There're reserved for the tourists.

ubermetroid
01-21-2014, 07:36 PM
So.... Who gets to wear the airborne tab?

BigBaze
01-21-2014, 08:42 PM

I imagine anyone who has earned it. Don't PJ, CCT, TACP and SOWT go through Airborne school?

5speedzx3
01-22-2014, 12:08 AM

The airborne tab is not a qualification tab, the army only uses it to identify airborne units. So I think it's up to the units CC to say if AF personnel will wear the tab while assigned to an Army/Joint airborne unit, but will need to be removed once you PCS.

Jump wings are a qualification and thus a permenent badge that can be worn for the rest of your career if on jump status or not.

wxjumper
01-22-2014, 05:22 AM
I imagine anyone who has earned it. Don't PJ, CCT, TACP and SOWT go through Airborne school?True, but that is the aeronautical airborne badge. The Airborne tab is different, it only goes above the patch of the unit you may be attached with. Fun fact, you don't have to be airborne qualified to wear the airborne tab above your unit. A lot of people in the 101st Airborne Div are not jump qualified.

socal1200r
01-22-2014, 06:56 PM
Yup, tabs and badges are two entirely different things...interesting how they made the Commanders' Insignia a mandatory wear item, but only on the blue uniform, not ABUs, where before we could wear the subdued insignia on our BDUs...since we spend more time in ABUs, makes me wonder if non-Commander types felt slighted by not being entitled to wear that particular piece of flair on their ABUs, lol...

BRUWIN
01-22-2014, 10:28 PM
True, but that is the aeronautical airborne badge. The Airborne tab is different, it only goes above the patch of the unit you may be attached with. Fun fact, you don't have to be airborne qualified to wear the airborne tab above your unit. A lot of people in the 101st Airborne Div are not jump qualified.

Very true...a lot of Airmen are wearing here where I am at...simply because it is authorized during deployment. At least that's what they were briefed.

BOSS302
01-22-2014, 10:36 PM
Very true...a lot of Airmen are wearing here where I am at...simply because it is authorized during deployment. At least that's what they were briefed.

And you're probably wearing cargo shorts and a tropical-themed button-up shirt.

BigBaze
01-23-2014, 01:09 AM
True, but that is the aeronautical airborne badge. The Airborne tab is different, it only goes above the patch of the unit you may be attached with. Fun fact, you don't have to be airborne qualified to wear the airborne tab above your unit. A lot of people in the 101st Airborne Div are not jump qualified.

Awesome, I appreciate the info..

socal1200r
01-23-2014, 02:55 PM
And I think those airmen that were attached to Army units should be able to wear that Army patch on their shoulder in garrison, not just in a deployed location. They've earned that one as well, and that would be a subtle way of distinguishing them from their peers.

ubermetroid
01-23-2014, 03:30 PM

Basically, if you are attached to an airborne unit you get the tab. Any airborne units in the USAF? Or only USAF people attached to army units that have the tab? ... Maybe I should just look up the Army reg on the tab.

wxjumper
01-23-2014, 03:35 PM
Basically, if you are attached to an airborne unit you get the tab. Any airborne units in the USAF? Or only USAF people attached to army units that have the tab? ... Maybe I should just look up the Army reg on the tab.

Only Air Force people attached to Army units wear the Tab. It is an Army Tab, so no Air Force units wear it as their own unless they are attached to that Army unit. Then they wear that Army unit's patch on their left shoulder and the airborne tab above it. At leas that is the way it was done when we wore BDU's and it was allowed. It is also done if you are deployed supporting an Army Airborne unit, you can wear the patch on your multi-cams.

edoc118
01-23-2014, 05:11 PM
Some Air Force POG who doesn't know shit about Army schools and badges wrote the OCP reg that says "qualified individuals may wear Ranger, Airborne, Air Assault, etc. tabs" Yes, I know there's no such thing as an Air Assault tab and the Airborne tab is a unit designator, not a qualification. But because the reg is fucked up, people that wanna look extra cool get them made and wear them on their multi-cams.

Juggs
01-23-2014, 06:08 PM
The 101 isnt even an airborne unit anymore. Its primary mission is air assault (roping in).

I dont think the jump wings have been aeronautical badges for a couple yrs now. However, why on earth would you wear an airborne tab unless with an airborne unit such as the 82nd, 173rd, 101 (just because its part of the patch).

EDOC, everybody in the AF is a POG. Unless you're a 0311 or 11B you're a POG. I was a JTAC for almost 11 yrs. Yup, I was POG.

Yes, most the folks that write those regs dont know shit about ANYTHING when it comes to other services badges, tabs or patches. Such as the weight it brings when TACPs wear their aligned army unit patches. Stupid folks making stupid decisions making folks look stupid. Now thats a tradition the AF hasnt got rid of.

Juggs
01-23-2014, 06:09 PM
Only Air Force people attached to Army units wear the Tab. It is an Army Tab, so no Air Force units wear it as their own unless they are attached to that Army unit. Then they wear that Army unit's patch on their left shoulder and the airborne tab above it. At leas that is the way it was done when we wore BDU's and it was allowed. It is also done if you are deployed supporting an Army Airborne unit, you can wear the patch on your multi-cams.

Yea, TACPs rocked army patches constantly when we had BDUs. It was great. Now with that shitty ABU that aint happening.

Juggs
01-23-2014, 06:13 PM

17th ASOS (Now 17th STS), 14th ASOS, 3rd ASOS, 8th ASOS, All the STS units, All RQS, The CRG on Moody, REDHORSE on nellis. These are SOME of the Airborne units in the AF. Not everybody in those units are qualified.

BRUWIN
01-24-2014, 12:32 AM
Some Air Force POG who doesn't know shit about Army schools and badges wrote the OCP reg that says "qualified individuals may wear Ranger, Airborne, Air Assault, etc. tabs" Yes, I know there's no such thing as an Air Assault tab and the Airborne tab is a unit designator, not a qualification. But because the reg is fucked up, people that wanna look extra cool get them made and wear them on their multi-cams.

Didn't get them made where I've been at...they were handed to them by the army unit as soon as we arrived

Juggs
01-24-2014, 01:52 AM
The AF could screw up a free lunch.

jshiver15
01-24-2014, 07:53 AM

And Soldiers who don't know anything about either of those wear them, too. What's your point?

BOSS302
01-24-2014, 09:44 AM
Forget "tabs" or "badges." The most annoying thing I've seen in the Air Force in this regard are those who put the green feet on their car windows. My own science has proven that 99.98% of the time, these people are simply support/maintenance attached to a Pararescue squadron. However...

- They adopt the green feet as though they were pararescue

- They change their FB employer to "USAF Special Operations" or "USAF Pararescue"

- They will tell people, "Yeah I'm in the ### Pararescue squadron."

Having dealt with these people at Lakenheath in the UK, it's quite comforting to watch them fumble-fuck over their words as they try to explain what they "actually do" when they are called out on it.

"Oh, I noticed that you have those green feet on the back of your Subaru WRX, right next to your 26.1 sticker and below your USAF sticker. You said you are in Pararescue?"

"Ahh well uhh yeah I uhh ahahaha, umm, kinda. I mean I do the admin for them...but I still work in their squadron."

"Right. So you aren't 'Pararescue', you simply happen to work in the same building as them..."

".....yeah."

sandsjames
01-24-2014, 11:26 AM
The AF could screw up a free lunch.

And they do...I'm sure you've eaten in a field kitchen.

Juggs
01-24-2014, 11:44 AM
And they do...I'm sure you've eaten in a field kitchen.

Not an AF field kitchen thank goodness. I'll say this about the army. When they send food out to the outposts via helo or tracked vehicle and it's still hot when we get, it tastes great.

sandsjames
01-24-2014, 11:45 AM
Not an AF field kitchen thank goodness. I'll say this about the army. When they send food out to the outposts via helo or tracked vehicle and it's still hot when we get, it tastes great.

I guess it would be. The only time I've actually eaten it is during exercises so it wasn't something that was actually needed as sustenance.

Juggs
01-24-2014, 02:19 PM
Forget "tabs" or "badges." The most annoying thing I've seen in the Air Force in this regard are those who put the green feet on their car windows. My own science has proven that 99.98% of the time, these people are simply support/maintenance attached to a Pararescue squadron. However...

- They adopt the green feet as though they were pararescue

- They change their FB employer to "USAF Special Operations" or "USAF Pararescue"

- They will tell people, "Yeah I'm in the ### Pararescue squadron."

Having dealt with these people at Lakenheath in the UK, it's quite comforting to watch them fumble-fuck over their words as they try to explain what they "actually do" when they are called out on it.

"Oh, I noticed that you have those green feet on the back of your Subaru WRX, right next to your 26.1 sticker and below your USAF sticker. You said you are in Pararescue?"

"Ahh well uhh yeah I uhh ahahaha, umm, kinda. I mean I do the admin for them...but I still work in their squadron."

"Right. So you aren't 'Pararescue', you simply happen to work in the same building as them..."

".....yeah."

Fuck yes. I can't like this post enough.

Juggs
01-24-2014, 02:21 PM
Fuck yes. I can't like this post enough.

Like when My wife's cousin posted a link to that combat rescue show on his Facebook page and said titled it what what we do when we are deployed. I was sure to chime in and ask him if he was a gunner or a PJ. He tried back pedaling and said he's part of rescue to save face.

BRUWIN
01-24-2014, 09:48 PM
Like when My wife's cousin posted a link to that combat rescue show on his Facebook page and said titled it what what we do when we are deployed. I was sure to chime in and ask him if he was a gunner or a PJ. He tried back pedaling and said he's part of rescue to save face.

I have been a part of AF Special Operations Command since 2007. I was a Commando when in uniform. Everybody in AFSOC is. I really don't talk much to "conventional" force people much anymore. You guys are so yesterday.

Capt Alfredo
01-24-2014, 10:09 PM
I have been a part of AF Special Operations Command since 2007. I was a Commando when in uniform. Everybody in AFSOC is. I really don't talk much to "conventional" force people much anymore. You guys are so yesterday.

No, you're an Air Commando!

And, technically, you're a Special Operations Force member. You're just not an operator, except at the golf course. There you wear the long tab...

Johca
01-24-2014, 10:58 PM
http://www.specialtactics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/10379/clarification_on_the_green_fee.html The green feet tattoo is not a pararescue only tattoo. The link provides the origins history as best as it is known

Johca
01-24-2014, 11:13 PM
Basically, if you are attached to an airborne unit you get the tab. Any airborne units in the USAF? Or only USAF people attached to army units that have the tab? ... Maybe I should just look up the Army reg on the tab. The U.S. Army has no designated any Air Force Airborne units or Air Assault units, or sapper units, or Ranger Units. There is no requirement for any TACP/SOW assigned to support a Ranger unit to be a Ranger qualified (successfully complete ranger school).

The airborne tab is authorized and worn as an integral part of the shoulder sleeve insignia, only when the Department of the Army has designated an entire organization, which is authorized its own SSI, as airborne. The tab is worn immediately above and touching the SSI.

AR 600–8–22:

8–2. Types of badges

a. Combat and special skill badges are awarded to denote proficiency in performance of duties under hazardous conditions and circumstances of extraordinary hardship as well as special qualifications and successful completion of prescribed courses of training.

b. Marksmanship badges and tabs are awarded to indicate the degree in which an individual has qualified in prescribed weapons firing courses or events.

c. Identification badges are authorized to be worn as public evidence of deserved honor and distinction to denote service performed in specified assignments.

d. There are four tabs authorized to indicate skill: Ranger, Special Forces, Sapper Tab, and President’s Hundred.

BRUWIN
01-24-2014, 11:28 PM
No, you're an Air Commando!

And, technically, you're a Special Operations Force member. You're just not an operator, except at the golf course. There you wear the long tab...

None of my relatives or my bitches know what an Air Commando is...so I just tell them I was a Commando and they know immediately. I'm not trying to be deceptive...just like to keep it simple.

Johca
01-24-2014, 11:32 PM
I imagine anyone who has earned it. Don't PJ, CCT, TACP and SOWT go through Airborne school?Completing the Basic Airborne course is required for award of 3-skill levl PJ, CCT, SOW AFSC. TACP is a maybe and being on parachutist status after doing the 5 BAC jumps is also a maybe.

From AFI 11-410: 3.4.1. Certain specialties require continuous parachute duty to accomplish the USAF PPP’s operational objective and to maintain award of the DAFSC. The following specialties are jump-inherent: 13DXX, 1C2XX, 1T2XX, and 1W0X1C (including AFSC transition to 1W0X2).

Gonzo432
01-24-2014, 11:51 PM

This makes me wonder about a lot of things. I am always up front about what I did while AD and am always quick to point out that while I did go to meetings with bad dudes and e-mail bad dudes, I was/am far from being a bad dude. Unless there are engineers or statisticians in the room, I'm the nerd. To me it is unacceptable to claim credit for something you have not done in regards to military service, PERIOD, DOT, END OF STATEMENT.

BRUWIN
01-25-2014, 12:56 AM
This makes me wonder about a lot of things. I am always up front about what I did while AD and am always quick to point out that while I did go to meetings with bad dudes and e-mail bad dudes, I was/am far from being a bad dude. Unless there are engineers or statisticians in the room, I'm the nerd. To me it is unacceptable to claim credit for something you have not done in regards to military service, PERIOD, DOT, END OF STATEMENT.

I agree...not everybody can be a Air Commando.

Gonzo432
01-25-2014, 01:17 AM
I agree...not everybody can be a Air Commando.

You funny man, Bruwin. A regular, Bob Hope.

Johca
01-25-2014, 01:26 AM
I agree...not everybody can be a Air Commando.ROFL- as if there is any screening and selection involved with being an Air Commando. ROFL as if turning wrench or guarding a gate, or obtaining vital signs during sick call is done any differently than it is done in any other MAJCOM.

Johca
01-25-2014, 01:38 AM
https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/61504_10152098793078819_1255881380_n.jpg August 1974 before unisex AF uniforms and overweight accommodating uniforms.

Juggs
01-25-2014, 02:06 PM

Be comfortable with your role. Its as simple as that. I joke around calling folks remf and crap, but thats all it is.

Gonzo432
01-25-2014, 02:13 PM
Be comfortable with your role. Its as simple as that. I joke around calling folks remf and crap, but thats all it is.

I'm comfortable in my role as an REMF (that's Retired Enlisted, you get the rest!!) :welcoming:

DocBones
01-25-2014, 03:11 PM
In the olden days, REMF stood for Rear Echelon fill it in by yourself.

BRUWIN
01-25-2014, 03:13 PM
ROFL- as if there is any screening and selection involved with being an Air Commando. ROFL as if turning wrench or guarding a gate, or obtaining vital signs during sick call is done any differently than it is done in any other MAJCOM.

Have you ever been one? No? Than STFU. You have no idea what it is like to become one.

Juggs
01-25-2014, 03:14 PM
In the olden days, REMF stood for Rear Echelon fill it in by yourself.

It still means that.

Juggs
01-25-2014, 03:15 PM
ROFL- as if there is any screening and selection involved with being an Air Commando. ROFL as if turning wrench or guarding a gate, or obtaining vital signs during sick call is done any differently than it is done in any other MAJCOM.

Oh man, you got caught by bru. Hook line and sinker.

Gonzo432
01-25-2014, 03:22 PM
Oh man, you got caught by bru. Hook line and sinker.

:fish2 If you want to be good at fishing, you have to use the right bait.

Juggs
01-25-2014, 03:23 PM
:fish2 If you want to be good at fishing, you have to use the right bait.

Johca has been around here for some time and i would assume he would have known better.

Johca
01-25-2014, 05:44 PM
Oh man, you got caughtby bru. Hook line and sinker.Not me.

Air Commando does not refer to or define anyspecific, unique, or special skill set or a special qualification. The DOD dictionary doesn't even list or identify commando. Commando simply refers to a soldier specifically trained for close combat, raids, and dangerousmissions.

Have you ever beenone? No? Than STFU. You have no idea what it is like to become one.Actually I do and my service records do document I have been trained for close combat and have participated in various raids and dangerous missions. If a FOIA request was or is done for your service records what would be documented pertinent to your military service training and participationin being there doing raids and dangerous missions?

A FOIA request of my military records will reveal I receive a 10% increase in retired pay for extraordinary heroism connected to award of Distinguished Flying Cross with valor device in 1980, so the my participationin dangerous missions is beyond question.

A FOIA request of my military records will reveal I was awarded the Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal 21 January 1987 as aresult of my participation of being of being the Pararescue Team Leader on a MJ-53 flying low-level on the coast of Lybia immediately before, during and after an F-111 and its two crew members that went missing on 15 April 1986. If an ELT or any wreckage of the aircraft was sighted a ground rescue attempt of rescuing or recovering the F-111 crew would have happened. Thus we have my direct being there participation in at least one raid established beyond question.

So what is your commando training, qualifications, and mission history Bruwin?

Juggs
01-25-2014, 05:48 PM
Not me.

Air Commando does not refer to or define anyspecific, unique, or special skill set or a special qualification. The DOD dictionary doesn't even list or identify commando. Commando simply refers to a soldier specifically trained for close combat, raids, and dangerousmissions.

ActuallyI do and my service records do document I have been trained for close combatand have participated in various raids and dangerous missions. If a FOIA was done for your service recordswhat would be documented pertinent to your military service training and participationin being there doing raids and dangerous missions?

A FOIA request of my military records will revealI receive a 10% increase in retired pay for extraordinary heroism connected toaward of Distinguished Flying Cross with valor device in 1980, so the my participationin dangerous missions is beyond question.

A FOIA request of my military records willreveal I was awarded the Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal 21 January 1987 as aresult of my participation of being of being the Pararescue Team Leader on aMJ-53 flying low-level on the coast of Lybia immediately before, during andafter an F-111 and its two crew members that went missing. If an ELT or any wreckage of the aircraft wassighted a ground rescue attempt of rescuing or recovering the F-111 crew wouldhave happened. Thus we have my directbeing there participation in at least one raid established beyond question.

So what is your commando training,qualifications and mission history Bruwin?

Yes, I know what it ISNT a qualification. I'm talking about his interaction with you. Still, taking life WAY too seriously.

I did raids through 2004 and into 2005. As well as 2006 and into 2007. As well large offensive operations. No i was a cool guy PJ.

His qualification is the same as the every other person Hurlburt field that spews Air Commando crap upto and including the wing/CC that address his Airmen as air commandos.

Again stop taking stuff so seriously.

Johca
01-25-2014, 06:21 PM
Still, taking life WAY too seriously.Not serious at all until Bruwin decided how with a personal attack to tell me to STFU. My comments concerning Air Commando is there is no commando qualification badge, skill badge or commando tab to wear on any uniform. That AFSOC's and Hurlburt Field's air commando heritage is not limited to Hurlburt Fld assignments during the years before USSOCOM and AFSOC was established. I made a factual disclosure of information there is no AFSOC screening and selection or special training give members holding the majority of various AFSCs getting AFSOC owned unit/organization duty position. Bruwin's choice was to counter with a personal attack with the direction to STFU. Why shouldn't I take such conduct and behavior seriously?

BOSS302
01-25-2014, 06:51 PM
Not serious at all until Bruwin decided how with a personal attack to tell me to STFU. My comments concerning Air Commando is there is no commando qualification badge, skill badge or commando tab to wear on any uniform. That AFSOC's and Hurlburt Field's air commando heritage is not limited to Hurlburt Fld assignments during the years before USSOCOM and AFSOC was established. I made a factual disclosure of information there is no AFSOC screening and selection or special training give members holding the majority of various AFSCs getting AFSOC owned unit/organization duty position. Bruwin's choice was to counter with a personal attack with the direction to STFU. Why shouldn't I take such conduct and behavior seriously?

BRUWIN is Air Force Times' equivalent of a dairy cow. He's not dangerous.

The fact that you think he attacked you shows just how deep he got you with his hook. Can you feel it digging into your jawbone*?

*That's what Fire Dawgs say to Power Pro airmen at night behind tents while on deployment.

Juggs
01-25-2014, 07:02 PM
Not serious at all until Bruwin decided how with a personal attack to tell me to STFU. My comments concerning Air Commando is there is no commando qualification badge, skill badge or commando tab to wear on any uniform. That AFSOC's and Hurlburt Field's air commando heritage is not limited to Hurlburt Fld assignments during the years before USSOCOM and AFSOC was established. I made a factual disclosure of information there is no AFSOC screening and selection or special training give members holding the majority of various AFSCs getting AFSOC owned unit/organization duty position. Bruwin's choice was to counter with a personal attack with the direction to STFU. Why shouldn't I take such conduct and behavior seriously?

Dude we get it. He is being an ass and joking around much as he usually does.

You shouldnt take it seriously because its bru. You can tell when hes serious. Well most reasonable people can.

Juggs
01-25-2014, 07:02 PM

The fact that you think he attacked you shows just how deep he got you with his hook. Can you feel it digging into your jawbone*?

*That's what Fire Dawgs say to Power Pro airmen at night behind tents while on deployment.

Seriously, this dude doesnt get it.

Johca
01-25-2014, 08:09 PM
I didn't realize I was posting on Future Farmers of America site. I would presume those desiring to be dairy farmers would be aware of the dangers of Bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE), commonly known as mad cow disease. Regardless the topic is about the Dress and Appearance AF policy guidance and not air commando dairy cows and those that like playing with teats whether the cow produces milk or not.

BRUWIN
01-25-2014, 08:32 PM
Not serious at all until Bruwin decided how with a personal attack to tell me to STFU. My comments concerning Air Commando is there is no commando qualification badge, skill badge or commando tab to wear on any uniform.

We don't wear things that make us stand out...it makes us a target. That's Air Commando 101, which most of you guys would know if you were ever good enough to become one.

Johca
01-25-2014, 08:56 PM
We don't wear things that make us stand out...it makes us a target. That's Air Commando 101, which most of you guys would know if you were ever good enough to become one.When in the field participating in accomplishing operational mission my uniform "often" lacked rank insignia, name tag and Air Force tag and all other badges, tabs, an flags. But thank you Mr. BS Cow.

BRUWIN
01-25-2014, 09:21 PM
When in the field participating in accomplishing operational mission my uniform "often" lacked rank insignia, name tag and Air Force tag and all other badges, tabs, an flags. But thank you Mr. BS Cow.

I really have better things to do than argue with conventional force weenies. However, if you lacked all those uniform items than you made yourself stand out...so you obviously were never a Air Commando. I was encouraged to dress similarly to a MPF person...but there still existed a lethal Air Commando underneath. You have probably have talked to some Air Commandos and didn't even know it.

Chief_KO
01-25-2014, 09:39 PM
I'm not an Air Commando, nor ever assigned to AFSOC (the one MAJCOM I never got to).
But I do like going commando and I've been TDY to Hurlburt Field twice.

And since this thread is about the change to AFI 36-2903, why can females wear the male flight cap & male ABUs, but I couldn't wear the maternity ABU pants??
Those stretchy panels would have been great on buffet days.

Johca
01-25-2014, 09:43 PM
I was encouraged to dress similarly to a MPF person...Well then it's clear the recent uniform dress and appearance policy changes has no bearing on the uniform you wear or did wear, which begs the question why did you engage wasting your time arguing with conventional weenies and specifically me to begin with?

Juggs
01-25-2014, 09:59 PM
Well then it's clear the recent uniform dress and appearance policy changes has no bearing on the uniform you wear or did wear, which begs the question why did you engage wasting your time arguing with conventional weenies and specifically me to begin with?

BECAUSE HES BRUWIN

waveshaper2
01-25-2014, 10:02 PM
We don't wear things that make us stand out...it makes us a target. That's Air Commando 101, which most of you guys would know if you were ever good enough to become one.

First I must admit that I am not an Air Commando but I did have the pleasure of once serving in the company of some Air Commando's. One of the first things I learned from these hero's was to sanitize my uniform before going into contested areas. Thanks to these Air Commando's you would never catch me or any of my troops in a stripe joint with a uniform top on.

waveshaper2
01-25-2014, 10:10 PM
First I must admit that I am not an Air Commando but I did have the pleasure of once serving in the company of some Air Commando's. One of the first things I learned from these hero's was to sanitize my uniform before going into contested areas. Thanks to these Air Commando's you would never catch me or any of my troops in a stripe joint with a uniform top on.
edit;STRIP Joint.

Chief_KO
01-25-2014, 10:57 PM
Back in OD green fatigue days in the early 80's we had the two uniform item rule when going off base for a beverage. You could not have more than two uniform items on.
So, you took off your shirt, hat, belt to leave only your fatigue pants (1) and jungle boots (2). The white t-shirt did not count, and if you wore low quarters instead of jungle boots you could still wear your belt.

I don't think that was in AFR 35-10 though...

Gonzo432
01-25-2014, 11:43 PM

I wouldn't say dairy cows aren't dangerous. The Chick-fil-A cows are Holsteins (dairy cattle). We've all seen the capability of those cows. In that one commercial they parachute into a stadium. Air Cowmandos, not to be taken lightly.

BENDER56
01-26-2014, 12:01 AM
Back in OD green fatigue days in the early 80's we had the two uniform item rule when going off base for a beverage. You could not have more than two uniform items on.
So, you took off your shirt, hat, belt to leave only your fatigue pants (1) and jungle boots (2). The white t-shirt did not count, and if you wore low quarters instead of jungle boots you could still wear your belt.

I don't think that was in AFR 35-10 though...

AFR 35-10 said something similar to what's in AFI 36-2903: "1.4.9. While in civilian attire. Do not mix or wear military unique uniform items with civilian clothes; for example, rank insignia, cap devices, badges, and other US or Air Force insignia, devices, buttons, etc. Exception: Tie tacks and lapel pens are authorized when wearing business attire."

The unclear part of this is what constitutes "civilian attire." Then, as now, anyone could purchase and wear surplus military utility uniforms. They were particularly popular with hunters and campers. I used to tear all the nametapes, chevrons and patches off my old fatigues/BDUs and wear them while doing yard work. Some AF personnel argued that even the fatigue and BDU pants and (sterilized) shirts weren't "distinctive military items" because many civilians wore them. According to them, in the example you provided above, all you would have had to do was remove your blouse (and perhaps your cap if it was organizational) and you were good to go -- no "distinctive military items."

Chief_KO
01-26-2014, 12:39 AM
The two uniform item rule may have only existed on Guam...and maybe only existed with my circle of drinking buddies as we hit the dive bars...

BRUWIN
01-26-2014, 01:07 AM
Well then it's clear the recent uniform dress and appearance policy changes has no bearing on the uniform you wear or did wear, which begs the question why did you engage wasting your time arguing with conventional weenies and specifically me to begin with?

Because there is not a Air Commando forum here. The problem with the Military Times forums is they lump everybody together and paint us with the same brush when in reality we are nowhere close as far as tactical abilities are concerned.

BRUWIN
01-26-2014, 01:09 AM
And since this thread is about the change to AFI 36-2903, why can females wear the male flight cap & male ABUs, but I couldn't wear the maternity ABU pants??

Who said you couldn't?

Gonzo432
01-26-2014, 01:14 AM
AFR 35-10 said something similar to what's in AFI 36-2903: "1.4.9. While in civilian attire. Do not mix or wear military unique uniform items with civilian clothes; for example, rank insignia, cap devices, badges, and other US or Air Force insignia, devices, buttons, etc. Exception: Tie tacks and lapel pens are authorized when wearing business attire."

The unclear part of this is what constitutes "civilian attire." Then, as now, anyone could purchase and wear surplus military utility uniforms. They were particularly popular with hunters and campers. I used to tear all the nametapes, chevrons and patches off my old fatigues/BDUs and wear them while doing yard work. Some AF personnel argued that even the fatigue and BDU pants and (sterilized) shirts weren't "distinctive military items" because many civilians wore them. According to them, in the example you provided above, all you would have had to do was remove your blouse (and perhaps your cap if it was organizational) and you were good to go -- no "distinctive military items."

I think the "distinctive military items" part has been up for argument since AFR 35-10 was around. Chevrons? Yes. Name/USAF tapes? Yes. BDU pants? I don't think so, but some will say it is.

Max Power
01-26-2014, 01:15 AM

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDO2d8wwkFhYWGeJoXBY_KGVWQn0Tfi nv_Hdxsipr7lWL9_D7_Eg

Chief_KO
01-26-2014, 01:54 AM
Who said you couldn't?

Guess I was afraid to make the cover of the AF Times as the "Cross Dressing Chief"

That said, I did appreciate the little bit of elastic in the ABU waist band.

BRUWIN
01-26-2014, 04:55 PM
Guess I was afraid to make the cover of the AF Times as the "Cross Dressing Chief"

That said, I did appreciate the little bit of elastic in the ABU waist band.

Yes...that was the only good thing about that uniform. It didn't help when carrying an M-9 gangsta style though. I remember tucking it into my waistband one day because I hated wearing that damn drop holster. That same day, my M-9 got loose and dropped down into my trouser leg. It wasn't loaded so I was shaking my leg to get it out. The SGM I was replacing wasn't too impressed...but it did get a smile out of him watching me. From everything I'm told carrying an M-9 like that was illegal and you had to carry it the same way you did when you qualified. I did not qualify with my M-9 in my trouser leg so I guess I broke that rule and was guilty as charged. Oh...and I finally had to pull down my trousers to retrieve that M-9, it got stuck about at my kneecap.

Chief_KO
01-26-2014, 08:51 PM
I was "sans weapons" on my deployment. We had a letter stating we were not required to carry sidearms.
Our protection was provided by our wits, our hands, and our feet (in case the first two didn't work).
Luckily we never hand to find out.

Juggs
01-26-2014, 08:52 PM
Yes...that was the only good thing about that uniform. It didn't help when carrying an M-9 gangsta style though. I remember tucking it into my waistband one day because I hated wearing that damn drop holster. That same day, my M-9 got loose and dropped down into my trouser leg. It wasn't loaded so I was shaking my leg to get it out. The SGM I was replacing wasn't too impressed...but it did get a smile out of him watching me. From everything I'm told carrying an M-9 like that was illegal and you had to carry it the same way you did when you qualified. I did not qualify with my M-9 in my trouser leg so I guess I broke that rule and was guilty as charged. Oh...and I finally had to pull down my trousers to retrieve that M-9, it got stuck about at my kneecap.

I always qualified with drop leg then carried with my hip holster. Locked in the exact way, only it was closer. I also know guys that carried it on thier chest. Again, rules versus functionality. Silly AF and it's silly rules.

I carried gangsta around our compound because every thought it was funny.

imported_AFKILO7
01-27-2014, 02:29 AM
I always qualified with drop leg then carried with my hip holster. Locked in the exact way, only it was closer. I also know guys that carried it on thier chest. Again, rules versus functionality. Silly AF and it's silly rules.

I carried gangsta around our compound because every thought it was funny.

I qualified with my chest holster prior to my last deployment. I'm left handed and having a leg holster on the same side where my dog walks, bouncing off his head would be counterproductive.

Juggs
01-27-2014, 02:33 AM
I qualified with my chest holster prior to my last deployment. I'm left handed and having a leg holster on the same side where my dog walks, bouncing off his head would be counterproductive.

Yea that would bug me. I'm sure the dog wasn't fond of it either!!!

The cops on Hickam, and McChord always got butthurt about it when we would bring our other rigs to qual with. We would go through our qualifying shoots then go into our training stuff and do transition drills. Cops got mad that we would ditch the leg holsters and go to our hip or chest rigs. Then I deploy and talk to cops over there, and they ask me where I got mine, how much it costs, and how I like it?

Functionality is more important than anything else really.

BRUWIN
01-27-2014, 10:27 PM

So why not move the dog to the right side? Is that a TTP for doghandlers? Serious question...just curious.

BRUWIN
01-27-2014, 10:31 PM
I always qualified with drop leg then carried with my hip holster.

I thought it was a ridiculous rule when I was told about it. I did eventually get a leather belt holster halfway through the deployment and it was so much less ass pain.

Gonzo432
01-27-2014, 11:10 PM

As someone should have said to Plexico Burress, if you're going to carry a $500 handgun, spend another $50 on a holster.

imported_AFKILO7
01-28-2014, 12:40 AM
So why not move the dog to the right side? Is that a TTP for doghandlers? Serious question...just curious.

Our dogs are taught from the very beginning to walk in the "heel" on the handlers left side. Of course there have been handlers that have had the bright idea to teach the dog to walk on the right side...which leads into much bigger problems when that handler PCS's and another handler picks up the dog and the dog is on the wrong side. All of the dogs and handlers are taught the same exact way (basics) this way we (handlers/dog teams) can be interchanged i.e., Air Force teams with Army/Navy/Marines etc.

imported_AFKILO7
01-28-2014, 12:44 AM
In my opinion, some douche nozzle at the puzzle palace (Security Forces Center) saw the drop leg holster as a great idea for downrange ops. Then another douche nozzle said, "Why not all cops, even during Law Enforcement." So now everyone is coerced into wearing some crap that isn't really ideal for homestation (LE). I have my own duty rig with a traditional hip holster.

BOSS302
01-28-2014, 12:02 PM
I thought it was a ridiculous rule when I was told about it. I did eventually get a leather belt holster halfway through the deployment and it was so much less ass pain.

Did that make it easier to reach for & grab your weapon while "Chiefing" someone at 0320 for not having their reflective belt on when walking to the latrine? Did you simply shoot any airman you saw with an untucked PT shirt?

Gonzo432
01-28-2014, 01:33 PM
Did that make it easier to reach for & grab your weapon while "Chiefing" someone at 0320 for not having their reflective belt on when walking to the latrine? Did you simply shoot any airman you saw with an untucked PT shirt?

I think they would have been carrying a P08 Luger. Wait a minute, that was the regular nazis and gestapo, not the reflective belt nazis and sock-height gestapo. Never mind.

BOSS302
01-28-2014, 01:52 PM
I think they would have been carrying a P08 Luger. Wait a minute, that was the regular nazis and gestapo, not the reflective belt nazis and sock-height gestapo. Never mind.

BRUWIN is so old he remembers qualifying on muzzle-loading smooth bore weapons.

socal1200r
01-28-2014, 02:06 PM
I'm not going to bother to read any regs regarding M9 holsters. All I know is I didn't want a hip or thigh holster for mine, so I deployed with an Uncle Mike's shoulder holster to wear while in "garrison" (non-body armor) mode. And whenever I went outside the wire, I put the M9 web-belt style holster on the front of my body armor, up high where it was easy to get to while riding in convoys. And I didn't conduct any pre-convoy inspection regarding holsters, other than to check that anyone that was issued an M9 had it. How they wanted to carry it was up to them...

DocBones
01-28-2014, 02:09 PM
Chief/Captain Equivalent Bruwin started his career in the pre Flying Circus US Aeroplane Corps as the crew chief at Kitty Hawk. I remember seeing him standing in the sand dunes area, his handlebar mustaschio wrapped twice around his head, when the wind was at a hurricane force 5. He had a cigar in his mouth, which burned down in 5 seconds, due to the supercharged air feed.

His polka dot umbrella had self destructed, but he was still out there, holding down some sort of stringbag aeroplane and handing out those bad boy chits for airmen not wearing their reflective belts.

Back then, multitasking was a nobrainer, for the likes of Chief/Captain Equivalent Bruwin.

What a Chief/Captain Equivalent! What a man!

We all could learn from Bruwin!

GoatDriver57
01-28-2014, 10:48 PM
Chief/Captain Equivalent Bruwin started his career in the pre Flying Circus US Aeroplane Corps as the crew chief at Kitty Hawk. I remember seeing him standing in the sand dunes area, his handlebar mustaschio wrapped twice around his head, when the wind was at a hurricane force 5. He had a cigar in his mouth, which burned down in 5 seconds, due to the supercharged air feed.

His polka dot umbrella had self destructed, but he was still out there, holding down some sort of stringbag aeroplane and handing out those bad boy chits for airmen not wearing their reflective belts.

Back then, multitasking was a nobrainer, for the likes of Chief/Captain Equivalent Bruwin.

What a Chief/Captain Equivalent! What a man!

We all could learn from Bruwin!

Bruwin, did you notice the 1/2 pint school-yard forum bully-dog that liked this post. These two seem to enjoy stretching each others meat and if the truth be known, the 302 ash-clown has nothing but to huddle in a dark corner displaying his strength by pounding keys, suggesting various ones to get off this forum because they happen to be above to kissing his butt on every comment, jumping from one tread to another. What a lifeless waste for the poor souls he has required real-time daily interface.

BOSS302
01-29-2014, 06:50 AM
Bruwin, did you notice the 1/2 pint school-yard forum bully-dog that liked this post. These two seem to enjoy stretching each others meat and if the truth be known, the 302 ash-clown has nothing but to huddle in a dark corner displaying his strength by pounding keys, suggesting various ones to get off this forum because they happen to be above to kissing his butt on every comment, jumping from one tread to another. What a lifeless waste for the poor souls he has required real-time daily interface.

You're cute when you're angry.

DocBones
01-29-2014, 03:07 PM
Boss302, the Goatydude's response to my admiring post makes me want to make sure that he's getting a full meal at breakfast. Or maybe a Snickers bar. You know how some people get when they are hungry.

I suppose that trying to bring levity to the MTF is a lost cause. I have been schooled. I am so ashamed. So, so ashamed.

Not.

Juggs
01-30-2014, 07:36 PM
I'm not going to bother to read any regs regarding M9 holsters. All I know is I didn't want a hip or thigh holster for mine, so I deployed with an Uncle Mike's shoulder holster to wear while in "garrison" (non-body armor) mode. And whenever I went outside the wire, I put the M9 web-belt style holster on the front of my body armor, up high where it was easy to get to while riding in convoys. And I didn't conduct any pre-convoy inspection regarding holsters, other than to check that anyone that was issued an M9 had it. How they wanted to carry it was up to them...

You guys had preconvoy inspections?

socal1200r
01-31-2014, 01:08 PM
You guys had preconvoy inspections?

Sure! 1) Does everyone know where we are going, and how we're getting there? 2) Does every vehicle have a Motorola brick, extra battery, that works, and knows what frequency we're using? 3) Does everyone have a weapon, ammo, and know the drill in case we get lit up (i.e. aim the pointy end towards the bad guys)? 4) Are the MREs and extra water in the maintenance truck? 5) Who's got the laptop with the Falcon View stuff on it? 6) Where's the medic and interpreter? 7) Who's got the sat phone with the number to the CP? 8) Then the typical visual inspection, to confirm they're all battle-rattled up. 9) Once outside the wire, I'd get on the radio and we'd rack a round in the chamber, weapons on Safe, and enjoy our little drive to wherever we were going that particular day, lol!

Juggs
01-31-2014, 03:30 PM
Sure! 1) Does everyone know where we are going, and how we're getting there? 2) Does every vehicle have a Motorola brick, extra battery, that works, and knows what frequency we're using? 3) Does everyone have a weapon, ammo, and know the drill in case we get lit up (i.e. aim the pointy end towards the bad guys)? 4) Are the MREs and extra water in the maintenance truck? 5) Who's got the laptop with the Falcon View stuff on it? 6) Where's the medic and interpreter? 7) Who's got the sat phone with the number to the CP? 8) Then the typical visual inspection, to confirm they're all battle-rattled up. 9) Once outside the wire, I'd get on the radio and we'd rack a round in the chamber, weapons on Safe, and enjoy our little drive to wherever we were going that particular day, lol!

Wt just briefed, routes, hazards, ttp for down truck and ambush. People seem to over complicate things.

Were you AF or Army?

socal1200r
01-31-2014, 04:37 PM
Wt just briefed, routes, hazards, ttp for down truck and ambush. People seem to over complicate things. Were you AF or Army?

USAF LRO, prior enlisted Aerial Porter. You want complicated? We used to tag along with some Army convoys if they were going along the same routes as we were. Their convoy commander would conduct his briefing, complete with strip maps, call signs, immediate action drills (i.e. pull off the road in a fishbone formation and engage the enemy, etc), calling in check points, passage of lines, Blue Force tracker stuff, etc. Then they would lumber off base in their M-series vehicles, while we stayed in our group in the back. It got to the point where we felt safer just going out on our own, since our vehicles could pretty much go 60mph all day long. And unlike our Army convoy brothers, we normally didn't stop at red lights or major intersections going thru Kirkuk, Tikrit (Speicher), Mosul, Balad (Anaconda), etc. We'd just roll up, block the intersection, then when the last convoy vehicle was thru, the blocking vehicle would rejoin. It was more of a common sense thing than any real USAF convoy AFI or OI. Adapt, improvise, and overcome!

BRUWIN
01-31-2014, 04:43 PM
Wt just briefed, routes, hazards, ttp for down truck and ambush. People seem to over complicate things.

Keep it simple. People do over complicate situations. And when they do people freeze when the real world situation pops up because they are over loaded and don't know where to start. In every emergency situation I have ever been faced with I tended to throw everything out the window and deal with it my own way. It was never a consious effort to disregard things I was taught...it was just natural reaction.

Juggs
01-31-2014, 05:51 PM
USAF LRO, prior enlisted Aerial Porter. You want complicated? We used to tag along with some Army convoys if they were going along the same routes as we were. Their convoy commander would conduct his briefing, complete with strip maps, call signs, immediate action drills (i.e. pull off the road in a fishbone formation and engage the enemy, etc), calling in check points, passage of lines, Blue Force tracker stuff, etc. Then they would lumber off base in their M-series vehicles, while we stayed in our group in the back. It got to the point where we felt safer just going out on our own, since our vehicles could pretty much go 60mph all day long. And unlike our Army convoy brothers, we normally didn't stop at red lights or major intersections going thru Kirkuk, Tikrit (Speicher), Mosul, Balad (Anaconda), etc. We'd just roll up, block the intersection, then when the last convoy vehicle was thru, the blocking vehicle would rejoin. It was more of a common sense thing than any real USAF convoy AFI or OI. Adapt, improvise, and overcome!

And that is the difference between an infantry unit and a logistical unit. Our guys kept simple. We never stopped at intersections. Especially when we had strykers.

Juggs
01-31-2014, 05:57 PM
Keep it simple. People do over complicate situations. And when they do people freeze when the real world situation pops up because they are over loaded and don't know where to start. In every emergency situation I have ever been faced with I tended to throw everything out the window and deal with it my own way. It was never a consious effort to disregard things I was taught...it was just natural reaction.

Exactly. Keep it basic and folks will remember it when it hits the fan. Think good fire depts have crazy ass ways of doing things? Nope, it's still the same. Wet stuff on red stuff and don't take your mask off.

Same goes for my time in the military. If they're shooting at me, they already know I'm here, tracers work both ways, and bullets don't care.

Keep it simple so those same procedures fit into a reactionary environment. ODAs don't have complex checklists. Also with many JTACs being just thrown onto teams you don't have time to learn a copious amount of info. KISS.

BRUWIN
01-31-2014, 07:47 PM
Exactly. Keep it basic and folks will remember it when it hits the fan. Think good fire depts have crazy ass ways of doing things? Nope, it's still the same. Wet stuff on red stuff and don't take your mask off.

Same goes for my time in the military. If they're shooting at me, they already know I'm here, tracers work both ways, and bullets don't care.

Keep it simple so those same procedures fit into a reactionary environment. ODAs don't have complex checklists. Also with many JTACs being just thrown onto teams you don't have time to learn a copious amount of info. KISS.

I work a lot with JTACs this deployment...would you happen to be one?

Juggs
01-31-2014, 08:40 PM
I work a lot with JTACs this deployment...would you happen to be one?

Not no mo

Robert F. Dorr
03-25-2014, 10:20 PM

Ms, too. I can't say too much about this idea.

BENDER56
03-25-2014, 10:33 PM

... the hell?!

Are you really back or are you just teasing us?

imported_DannyJ
03-25-2014, 10:41 PM

F**kin' troll.

GoatDriver57
03-25-2014, 10:59 PM
F**kin' troll.

Troll?? DJ, you know it well, since your last three worded post #13. Who is a real F**kin troll?

imported_DannyJ
03-26-2014, 02:03 AM
Troll?? DJ, you know it well, since your last three worded post #13. Who is a real F**kin troll?

I think you're reading into things too much. Word count a troll does not make.

GoatDriver57
03-26-2014, 11:08 PM
I think you're reading into things too much. Word count a troll does not make.

DJ, with all respect, being one that has not contributed to the thread since post 13 trash-mouthing another with dirt language for just dropping in a casual comment seems you are pretty good of being (in your words) a 'F**kin troll' as well. Calling anyone here on this free forum a 'troll' or any other trash means very little and indicates to all that you are out of any meaningful dialog but you just want to lick their pencil tip. As for you or any others here using MT as a segway to bully Mr. RFD or any others for reasons beyond comprehension, go and find another hobby,** because you'll never reach RFD league's level. He has contributed more to USAF documented history in ONE 'foreword' than anyone here that's noted in MT bashing will/can generate in a life time. -- **Mudding in Fla, good start for bottom-feeding IQs but unlimited fun. :)

Mjölnir
03-27-2014, 12:29 AM
Let's stay on topic and not engage in personal back and forths.

Thank you

imported_DannyJ
03-27-2014, 02:19 AM
DJ, with all respect, being one that has not contributed to the thread since post 13 trash-mouthing another with dirt language for just dropping in a casual comment seems you are pretty good of being (in your words) a 'F**kin troll' as well. Calling anyone here on this free forum a 'troll' or any other trash means very little and indicates to all that you are out of any meaningful dialog but you just want to lick their pencil tip. As for you or any others here using MT as a segway to bully Mr. RFD or any others for reasons beyond comprehension, go and find another hobby,** because you'll never reach RFD league's level. He has contributed more to USAF documented history in ONE 'foreword' than anyone here that's noted in MT bashing will/can generate in a life time. -- **Mudding in Fla, good start for bottom-feeding IQs but unlimited fun. :)

Wow. You got me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZz4Kn78sbM

BTW, if you've been around for more than a minute, I'd hope you'd recognize Bob's affinity of reanimating dead threads, which is what I was getting at... In no way was my comment degrading or meant to be insulting. Seems you jumped to that conclusion on your own...

BOSS302
03-27-2014, 10:15 AM

Robert F. Dorr has returned from his around-the-world B-24 heritage flight, and is back on the Internets with his Hewlitt-Packard Windows ME computer.

Absinthe Anecdote
03-27-2014, 01:28 PM
Robert F. Dorr has returned from his around-the-world B-24 heritage flight, and is back on the Internets with his Hewlitt-Packard Windows ME computer.

I see him rocking a Dell 386Dx with Windows 3.1.1 and a bitching fast 28.8 dial-up modem.

GoatDriver57
03-27-2014, 04:19 PM

36-2903? Badges, black socks, morale shirts, sister service patches, etc, if so, do-it, flash-N-Loud. Be proud.

Mr. 302, If so, i'm not betting you'll ever achieve a half flikker of a candle to ever hold against such said experiences. OK, maybe the ME comp you may pretty well have conquered by now as per your mom's permission. 24, good reading, for one, the 'lady in the desert'.
DJ, did not view your movie. Save the MT band space.

imported_DannyJ
03-27-2014, 04:51 PM
36-2903? Badges, black socks, morale shirts, sister service patches, etc, if so, do-it, flash-N-Loud. Be proud.

Mr. 302, If so, i'm not betting you'll ever achieve a half flikker of a candle to ever hold against such said experiences. OK, maybe the ME comp you may pretty well have conquered by now as per your mom's permission. 24, good reading, for one, the 'lady in the desert'.

This guy must be RFD's alt. No other explination makes any sense. :scratchhead:

GoatDriver57
03-27-2014, 07:28 PM
This guy must be RFD's alt. No other explination makes any sense. :scratchhead:

Maybe its the lack of clairvoyance you and 302 thought you had. Kick the rocker, get off the porch and out more.
Did you have anything to contribute to the 36-2903 topic today?

imported_DannyJ
03-27-2014, 08:26 PM
Maybe its the lack of clairvoyance you and 302 thought you had. Kick the rocker, get off the porch and out more.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/clairvoyance

http://www.thereturnedmissionary.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Inigo-Montoya-WORD-MEANS.jpg

BOSS302
03-28-2014, 01:06 PM

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-say-no-to-drugs-28.png

jshiver15
03-28-2014, 07:36 PM

http://elohell.net/public/comments/small/d4b2a2d0c115f2268f8f71b2b6a3a035.jpg

GoatDriver57
03-28-2014, 10:49 PM
[QUOTE=DannyJ;671351]http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/clairvoyance

DJ, poor selection for the "in your face bad-guy poster". The bad guy is the one that did the face carving. This is an indicator you were having a touch of an old tantrum moment, pyssed because thats all you've got. Don't fret lad, when you are out, send cartoons, your kid circle likes them.

imported_DannyJ
03-29-2014, 12:19 PM
DJ, poor selection for the "in your face bad-guy poster". The bad guy is the one that did the face carving. This is an indicator you were having a touch of an old tantrum moment, pyssed because thats all you've got. Don't fret lad, when you are out, send cartoons, your kid circle likes them.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=61101&d=1391703729

Actually, I'm just confounded by your "logic" and "grammar".

Mjölnir
03-29-2014, 12:25 PM
Let's stay on topic and not engage in personal back and forths.

Thank you

Second time, stay on topic and avoid the personal back and forth / derailing the topic.

BRUWIN
03-30-2014, 03:47 AM
Second time, stay on topic and avoid the personal back and forth / derailing the topic.

Hey Mr Bossy Pants...you do realize that by coming in here and telling people to stay on topic helps derail the thread in itself.

Capt Alfredo
03-30-2014, 04:18 PM
Hey Mr Bossy Pants...you do realize that by coming in here and telling people to stay on topic helps derail the thread in itself.

That's a banning offense? Or did I miss something?

sandsjames
03-31-2014, 02:11 AM
Holy shit...if that's what the banning is for then the mods need to really think things over. I imagine this comment is a bannible offense...

imported_DannyJ
03-31-2014, 03:28 AM
Holy shit...if that's what the banning is for then the mods need to really think things over. I imagine this comment is a bannible offense...

What's confounding is it seems that comment was directed at me, despite the fact that Goat is the one instigating... Mod logic...who knew?

wxjumper
03-31-2014, 04:58 AM
Holy heck, did they just ban Bruwin for that? Are you kidding me?

BOSS302
03-31-2014, 09:52 AM
Holy heck, did they just ban Bruwin for that? Are you kidding me?

Yep. I'm almost always on the Mods side because it's their site and their rules but this is silly. BRUWIN did not deserve a ban. If anything, Goat, DannyJ, and myself deserved the ban for the picture spamming.

wxjumper
03-31-2014, 10:20 AM
Yep. I'm almost always on the Mods side because it's their site and their rules but this is silly. BRUWIN did not deserve a ban. If anything, Goat, DannyJ, and myself deserved the ban for the picture spamming.
Is this mod an employee of Military Times or a volunteer? I am thinking of calling up and threatening to pull my Air Force Times subscription. This was fricken ridiculous.

Absinthe Anecdote
03-31-2014, 11:59 AM
I don't think it was a comment in this thread that got him banned. It was probably that story about him taking on multiple cans of Pringles simultaneously.

All that talk about him working on one can of Pringles with his mouth while he stroked two more of the long cylinders with his hands might have been too much.

It is ok to have a snack once in a while, but good nutrition is a serious matter, and all that talk about junk food orgies doesn't set a good example.

sandsjames
03-31-2014, 12:41 PM
Is this mod an employee of Military Times or a volunteer? I am thinking of calling up and threatening to pull my Air Force Times subscription. This was fricken ridiculous.

They are volunteers. Probably "earned" volunteer of the month more than once in their careers. That kind of recognition makes one feel pretty important.

Mjölnir
03-31-2014, 12:53 PM
It has been said that rather than closing a thread when it is derailed is not what is wanted, that it was preferred that the Moderators offer warnings then deal with those derailing the thread and leave the thread open.

That said, two warnings were offered in this thread and then Bruwin further derailed the thread. He then received a temporary ban.

Further comments on Forum Moderation should be made in the appropriate sections.

sandsjames
03-31-2014, 04:32 PM
It has been said that rather than closing a thread when it is derailed is not what is wanted, that it was preferred that the Moderators offer warnings then deal with those derailing the thread and leave the thread open.

That said, two warnings were offered in this thread and then Bruwin further derailed the thread. He then received a temporary ban.

Further comments on Forum Moderation should be made in the appropriate sections.

Sure they should be made in the appropriate section...but I'm too lazy to go there. What else SHOULD happen and what IS appropriate is using a little common sense when it comes to this shit. But we both know that isn't gonna happen.

Now I will wait on you to send me a PM warning telling me to chill. Then I will make another remark and you will either warn me again or you will ban me. So just go ahead and do it. I could use a break from this stupid shit. I think you've let your screen name go to your head.

Mjölnir
03-31-2014, 08:24 PM
It does not look like this thread will get back on topic

/thread closed