PDA

View Full Version : Who does this reflect worse on? Lying lesbian waitress

imported_WILDJOKER5
12-06-2013, 04:21 PM
Does this former Marine lesbian waitress that tried to accuse Christians of being biggots then proven wrong reflect worse on the anti-Christian cults, Marine corps, or just this one individual alone?

I would have to say the Marines are a sheer no. They got rid of this reject awhile ago. Plus, she is just one Marine, and its not a repeating pattern.

The anti-Christian cult is one of the biggest contributers to the story blowing up virally. But they acted without verifying the story just to paint Christians as biggots. I had friends on FB that actually posted this story saying "Christians acting like fools again". These stories that are going viral about waiters/waitresses being stiffed on the tip with a biggoted or racist remark are being proven wrong, so how about checking the story out before you accuse a group please?

The primary poor reflection I give is to the individual. She is being shown as a pathological liar in just about all stories she claims. Even the one about her giving proceeds of her tips for a night to the wounded warrior prodject. But I really was just expecting this story to come out eventually.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/06/wounded-warriors-reportedly-did-not-receive-donations-from-gay-new-jersey/

Juggs
12-06-2013, 06:22 PM
I think it reflects on the individual but those that are fanatical against gays will use it as ammo. I think she happens to be a gay former Marine that is a dishonest POS.

We could also say, does this reflect poorly on white people since she's white. I say no. She is simpy a liar.

imported_WILDJOKER5
12-06-2013, 06:36 PM
I think it reflects on the individual but those that are fanatical against gays will use it as ammo. I think she happens to be a gay former Marine that is a dishonest POS.

We could also say, does this reflect poorly on white people since she's white. I say no. She is simpy a liar.

Good point, but had never been mentioned in the article, I forgot about that. I also didnt include women, or even gays really. I havent heard anyone targeting gays as liars do to this woman either.

Juggs
12-06-2013, 06:38 PM
Good point, but had never been mentioned in the article, I forgot about that. I also didnt include women, or even gays really. I havent heard anyone targeting gays as liars do to this woman either.

No it wasn't in the article. Just an observation. Either way, she is a lying turd. She did it to herself.

Rizzo77
12-07-2013, 11:09 PM

Wait a minute; based on contempory reporting, should she not be characterized as a "white hispanic"? Let's be consistent. She's also a liar and a thief.

Juggs
12-08-2013, 05:47 PM
Wait a minute; based on contempory reporting, should she not be characterized as a "white hispanic"? Let's be consistent. She's also a liar and a thief.

Well played.

MisterBen
12-09-2013, 04:18 PM
Mods, can you merge this with my thread.

http://forums.militarytimes.com/showthread.php?1597453-A-few-not-proud

DocBones
12-09-2013, 04:35 PM
Y'all are being racist! She is a lovely young lady that has been seized by the Devil, through no part of her own. I also believe that she is 'the love child' of GW Bush. Also, she channels First Lady Rooseveldt, for those boring nights, all alone, in her momma's basement bedroom/storage place. Which is not quite right, since she does have 3 cats for company.

Also, she has Bigfoot for a roommate.

Her life has been thoroughly documented, and she is up for 'Saint of the Year!'

OK, so I DO channel, also. Mr Hearst, at his finest, is my channel buddy. Along with that test pattern with an Indian being the protagonist. He is my other Channel Buddy.