PDA

View Full Version : MSgt Boards NOW OFFICIAL

BOSS302
12-01-2013, 11:43 PM
MSGT BOARDS ARE NOW OFFICIAL

Straight from SSgt Chad Smith, Asst. NCOIC Pass & ID, and A1C Dontrell Watkins, Dorm room of the Qtr Winner:

"They are totally going to have boards. It's for real, I heard our TSgt NCOIC talking about it at the squadron breakfast burrito sale last week.

I think they are going to make it where your PT score counts for, like, a third of your board score or something.

We're pretty sure the boards are starting FY15 or something like that.

Man, if they make the MSgt boards official, they better pay for my TSgt stripe. I have no idea what that means or why I said it, but I suddenly feel entitled to it with all these changes."

.....BOOM.....
Like I said ... It's a new ERA and everyone at the top has finally realized this.

grimreaper
12-02-2013, 01:43 AM
MSGT BOARDS ARE NOW OFFICIAL

Straight from SSgt Chad Smith, Asst. NCOIC Pass & ID, and A1C Dontrell Watkins, Dorm room of the Qtr Winner:

"They are totally going to have boards. It's for real, I heard our TSgt NCOIC talking about it at the squadron breakfast burrito sale last week.

I think they are going to make it where your PT score counts for, like, a third of your board score or something.

We're pretty sure the boards are starting FY15 or something like that.

Man, if they make the MSgt boards official, they better pay for my TSgt stripe. I have no idea what that means or why I said it, but I suddenly feel entitled to it with all these changes."

.....BOOM.....
Like I said ... It's a new ERA and everyone at the top has finally realized this.

Well I guess that settles that.....TSgt's, get that chapstick ready!

Chief_KO
12-02-2013, 01:57 AM
Hate to rain on your parade, but until it is confirmed by a spouse it is still a rumor...

Airborne
12-02-2013, 02:46 AM
:yourock:

imported_AFKILO7
12-02-2013, 11:25 AM
LOL awesome

FLAPS, USAF (ret)
12-02-2013, 12:37 PM
Hate to rain on your parade, but until it is confirmed by a spouse it is still a rumor...

An officer spouse who 'shares' her husband's rank, of course.

Gonzo432
12-02-2013, 04:17 PM
I'll see your Pass & ID Asst NCOIC, Dorm Room of the Quarter Winner, Spouse (who shares rank) and raise you a smoking area/barracks lawyer AND that really old guy who works at the Class VI.

71Fish
12-02-2013, 04:47 PM
I'll see your Pass & ID Asst NCOIC, Dorm Room of the Quarter Winner, Spouse (who shares rank) and raise you a smoking area/barracks lawyer AND that really old guy who works at the Class VI.

The smoke pit is usually the first to know.

Smeghead
12-03-2013, 05:03 PM
Just heard from the CMSAF myself. He was holding an enlisted call here. He says it's happening.