PDA

View Full Version : A few, not proud

MisterBen
11-28-2013, 01:45 AM
Glad that this person was uncovered for who she is.

Not a Marine in my book.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/11/27/gay-new-jersey-waitress-in-tip-flap-is-compulsive-liar-friends-say/

Juggs
11-28-2013, 01:47 AM
Glad that this person was uncovered for who she is.

Not a Marine in my book.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/11/27/gay-new-jersey-waitress-in-tip-flap-is-compulsive-liar-friends-say/

Exactly. I'm all for gays having rights. I'm all for them having marriage equality. However, this had the ability to cut the legs out of some gays.

Dang!!! That's one heck of a damaging article.

MisterBen
11-28-2013, 01:49 AM
Juggs, my opinions lie on the other side of the spectrum but just tired of the constant political BS crap the liberal statists are constantly spewing and how everyone likes to jump the gun because some gay is always getting the bad end of the stick. Alec Baldwin did not learn to play nice and he got it too and Martin Bashir can attack a conservative like Sarah Palin and remain employed due to his fake apology. Anyway, hypocrisy all over the place.

Measure Man
11-28-2013, 02:40 AM
This says nothing about the Marines or the gay community.

Conservatives say at least as many ugly things about liberals as liberals do conservatives.

TJMAC77SP
11-28-2013, 04:23 AM
This is not a conservative or liberal issue. It is not a gay or straight issue.

If anything if illustrates that asshatery knows no sexual orientation boundary.

Rusty Jones
11-28-2013, 04:26 AM
This says nothing about the Marines or the gay community.

Conservatives say at least as many ugly things about liberals as liberals do conservatives.

Yeah, I'm also wondering why Juggs brought those things up.

AJBIGJ
11-28-2013, 04:30 AM
I'm curious what happened to the thousands of dollars that was donated to her...

Juggs
11-28-2013, 01:15 PM
I'm curious what happened to the thousands of dollars that was donated to her...

Supposedly it went to the wwp.

Supporting gay rights isn't PC

AJBIGJ
11-28-2013, 02:20 PM
Supposedly it went to the wwp.

Supporting gay rights isn't PC
She is also supposedly a notorious liar, I'm thinking the wwp probably didn't see a dime.

technomage1
11-28-2013, 11:45 PM
What's crappy is that there is real predjudice against gays.out there, and this slimeball just made it 1000x harder for for real victims. The restaurant backed her up 100% and she made them look like idiots.

I hope the charity saw they money but I doubt it.

raustin0017
11-29-2013, 08:22 PM
That dude is sort of cute...

Juggs
11-29-2013, 08:45 PM
She is also supposedly a notorious liar, I'm thinking the wwp probably didn't see a dime.

It's proven she is a liar. The wwp is unproven.

AJBIGJ
11-29-2013, 09:01 PM
It's proven she is a liar. The wwp is unproven.

Well, one obvious lie anyways, and a reputation of compulsive lying which is based on the opinions ventured from others. Either way, I think we both agree there's a decent chance the WWP never saw a penny from this!

Juggs
11-29-2013, 09:11 PM
Well, one obvious lie anyways, and a reputation of compulsive lying which is based on the opinions ventured from others. Either way, I think we both agree there's a decent chance the WWP never saw a penny from this!

Her deployment stories are total BS according to USMC records. She was never in Iraq or Afghanistan. She was in Romania. Discharged under other than honorable conditions.

She sounds like a real hoot.

AJBIGJ
11-29-2013, 09:44 PM
Her deployment stories are total BS according to USMC records. She was never in Iraq or Afghanistan. She was in Romania. Discharged under other than honorable conditions.

She sounds like a real hoot.

And unfortunately also like a lot of men and women I have also served alongside, they eat this "veteran status" shit up!

Juggs
11-29-2013, 10:17 PM
Yea if folks asked if I military I would say yes sometimes. Sometimes no, but I wouldn't ask them. Also this yr I didn't stand up on Veterans Day at my church when they asked for all veterans to stand. I let m y fire stand since I had always over shadowed her service. Folks always assumed I was the military member and she was just a spouse. So every time folks as if I'm military I smile and say no ma'am but my wife is. She smiles and turns a little red.

MisterBen
11-30-2013, 01:41 AM

But the mainstream media was quick to pounce on a pro-gay agenda story.

If you are not PC....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhugUzUuPkE

MisterBen
12-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Well, now the restaurant fired (let her go) her.

imported_WILDJOKER5
12-09-2013, 05:01 PM
Well, now the restaurant fired (let her go) her.
And she is going on talk shows to discuss if it was right that she got fired.

And the WWP said they didnt recieve a dime.

kool-aid
12-09-2013, 10:26 PM
She's a lying piece of shit. She's a fine example for all she stands for - the Marines, gays, half-hispanic people. Hopefully she will crawl back under the rock she came our from.