PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft maintenance forms binders help

crwchf16
11-20-2013, 05:12 AM
Does anyone know of any companies that make aircraft forms binders? So far the only one I've found on google is the one in Cold Lake, Canada.

BOSS302
11-20-2013, 07:18 AM
Does anyone know of any companies that make aircraft forms binders? So far the only one I've found on google is the one in Cold Lake, Canada.

No.

FLAPS, USAF (ret)
11-20-2013, 12:37 PM

Try amazon. Or just go with what we've used for the last 66 years.

71Fish
11-20-2013, 01:28 PM
Proabably Lighthouse for the Blind.
I never gave much thought to who made them. We always got the accordian jacket file folders from the base service store, or whatever it is called today. Isn't that where the forms binders come from?

Do you have a LCAT or ORI coming up? Don't try to get fancy with your forms. It just makes them stand out so the inspectors dig deeper.

Venus
11-20-2013, 06:46 PM
If you want the standard clear plastic ones looks here, https://apps.fas.gsa.gov/cmls/flipbook/5-13-00155/index.html, its been awhile since I have dealt with these, can you still go to the base supply service store and get these. They usually have to be replaced at least twice a year especially after the winter when they get cold and cracked. If you wanted a fancy cloth covered and zippered shut ones we usually sent the RA out to a office depot, or staples. or I bought it out off my own dime. The National Stock Number (NSN) 7510--00-086-7550 and they are $12.75 a piece