PDA

View Full Version : Gun Owners and Conservative Icon George Zimmerman arrested AGAIN!!

Bunch
11-19-2013, 04:18 AM
(CNN) - George Zimmerman was charged Monday with felony aggravated assault after allegedly pointing a shotgun at his girlfriend, according to Dennis Lemma, chief deputy with the Seminole County, Florida, Sheriff's Office.

Zimmerman, who was acquitted earlier this year of murdering teenager Trayvon Martin, was arrested after the incident at the home of Samantha Scheibe, Lemma said. He also was charged with two misdemeanors -- domestic violence battery and criminal mischief -- in connection with the same incident, Lemma said.

So how long we have to wait for this guy to finally go to jail. Are we waiting for him to kill an innocent person?!! ... Oh nevermind....

At this point even OJ Simpson is laughing at this guy...

Link to article: http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/18/justice/florida-george-zimmerman-arrest/index.html?c=homepage-t#

imnohero
11-19-2013, 04:40 AM
After everything he's been through, and knowing everything he does will be national news he STILL does dumb shit like 60 in a 45? DUMBASS!

I mean, really, come on George, did you learn nothing? No remorse, no improved judgement? Here's a hint, when your girl start throwing shit at you, or throwing your stuff out the front door, it's time to leave.

I don't know if people this stupid belong in jail, but they sure don't have a future. :eek6:

Rusty Jones
11-19-2013, 04:44 AM
https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/598444_677664572268086_1447528608_n.jpg

imported_WILDJOKER5
11-19-2013, 12:02 PM
So how long we have to wait for this guy to finally go to jail. Are we waiting for him to kill an innocent person?!! ... Oh nevermind....

At this point even OJ Simpson is laughing at this guy...

Link to article: http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/18/justice/florida-george-zimmerman-arrest/index.html?c=homepage-t#TM was anything but "innocent".

But good for GZ, finding a GF a month after filing for divorce.

imported_WILDJOKER5
11-19-2013, 12:06 PM
Funny about the title, you call him a conservative "icon" just because he is the liberal "enemy". Conservatives didnt care too much about this case, it was the left that drug the right into the fray, even when they all said they were staying away. And dont give me the BS of Hannity interviewing GZ as the prime example of how GZ is a conservative icon, GZ just knew there was no hope of getting his story out there with the liebral media demonizing their own. Remember, GZ is a democrat.

Absinthe Anecdote
11-19-2013, 12:28 PM
Both sides of the media hitched their wagons to this story because they thought it embodied elements of the agendas they push.

Knuckleheads square off and kill each other every day and you won't hear much about it unless some editor sees a thread in the story that they can spin into attention grabbing headlines and pulse quickening sound bites.

Ok liberals, you go feed at the trough of Chris Matthews! Conservatives, Mr. Hannity has some slop for you in his trough.

After you have filled your belly with you particular brand of slop, be sure to come back here and barf it all over your respective opponent.

AJBIGJ
11-19-2013, 12:44 PM
Both sides of the media hitched their wagons to this story because they thought it embodied elements of the agendas they push.

Knuckleheads square off and kill each other every day and you won't hear much about it unless some editor sees a thread in the story that they can spin into attention grabbing headlines and pulse quickening sound bites.

Ok liberals, you go feed at the trough of Chris Matthews! Conservatives, Mr. Hannity has some slop for you in his trough.

After you have filled your belly with you particular brand of slop, be sure to come back here and barf it all over your respective opponent.

Brilliantly stated, +100000

Rusty Jones
11-19-2013, 01:54 PM
TM was anything but "innocent".

But good for GZ, finding a GF a month after filing for divorce.

Unfortunately, the letter of the law prevails over the spirit of the law. TM's innocence is only non-existent under the letter of the law.

Anyhow, none of that matters. Zimmerman's victim was white this time. He's fucked.

TJMAC77SP
11-19-2013, 02:15 PM
Unfortunately, the letter of the law prevails over the spirit of the law. TM's innocence is only non-existent under the letter of the law.

Anyhow, none of that matters. Zimmerman's victim was white this time. He's fucked.

Although completely irrelevant bullshit...................How do you KNOW she was white? Did you judge by her name? Like George Zimmerman is white?

Rusty Jones
11-19-2013, 02:17 PM
Although completely irrelevant bullshit...................How do you KNOW she was white? Did you judge by her name? Like George Zimmerman is white?

The fact that he got arrested right away.

Rusty Jones
11-19-2013, 02:19 PM
This pic helps too:

http://www.everyjoe.com/wp-content/gallery/samantha-scheibe/samantha-scheibe-photos-1.jpg

71Fish
11-19-2013, 02:26 PM
He feels untouchable.
Anyone, girlfriend, buddy etc who gets involved with this guy is asking for trouble.

TJMAC77SP
11-19-2013, 02:27 PM
The fact that he got arrested right away.

Right, that is why. How silly of me not to immediately see the complete and unvarnished truth of the situation regarding the absolutely relevant matter of what race the girlfriend is.

Bunch
11-19-2013, 02:27 PM

This has nothing to do with race.

Was she wearing a hoodie or not!!? That's the key here....

Bunch
11-19-2013, 02:30 PM
He feels untouchable.
Anyone, girlfriend, buddy etc who gets involved with this guy is asking for trouble.

The fascinating aspect in all this is that BOTH persons who should know him pretty well (Ex wife and soon to be Ex girlfriend) have both made statements that put into question the validity of the account he has told everybody about the TM case. I guess too little....too late...

TJMAC77SP
11-19-2013, 02:32 PM
This pic helps too:

http://www.everyjoe.com/wp-content/gallery/samantha-scheibe/samantha-scheibe-photos-1.jpg

At least you picked the most flattering pic (http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/09/stephanie-scheibe-george-zimmerman-mistress/)of her available. That was nice.

Bunch
11-19-2013, 02:34 PM
Is funny to me that conservatives and gun owners accross USA after proclaiming this guy as a hero now are trying to say he is just another gangbanging hispanic liberal.

TJMAC77SP
11-19-2013, 02:35 PM
The fascinating aspect in all this is that BOTH persons who should know him pretty well (Ex wife and soon to be Ex girlfriend) have both made statements that put into question the validity of the account he has told everybody about the TM case. I guess too little....too late...

Not sure of the logic employed there.

I would say that the incidents do show that Zimmerman is a wannabe who thinks that a gun is the solution to almost any problem but that wasn't the crux of the murder case.

TJMAC77SP
11-19-2013, 02:36 PM
Is funny to me that conservatives and gun owners accross USA after proclaiming this guy as a hero now are trying to say he is just another gangbanging hispanic liberal.

Where have you read that?

Bunch
11-19-2013, 02:40 PM
Where have you read that?

Just do a quick search on twitter, conservative blogs and on this very thread.

Rusty Jones
11-19-2013, 02:41 PM
This has nothing to do with race.

Was she wearing a hoodie or not!!? That's the key here....

No way. The gun nuts took him in, but then he fucked around and put his hands on a white woman. With the east coast of the US not having gained a sizeable Latino population until the 1950's; apparently Latinos have missed out an important part of history... things that can happen to you if a white woman even accuses you of looking at her the wrong way. I'd have thought black folks would have brought Latinos up to speed on that, but apparently black folks dropped the ball on that one.

TJMAC77SP
11-19-2013, 02:44 PM
No way. The gun nuts took him in, but then he fucked around and put his hands on a white woman. With the east coast of the US not having gained a sizeable Latino population until the 1950's; apparently Latinos have missed out an important part of history... things that can happen to you if a white woman even accuses you of looking at her the wrong way. I'd have thought black folks would have brought Latinos up to speed on that, but apparently black folks dropped the ball on that one.

Why is that when WJ spews race baiting bullshit you get all up in arms but it is ok for you (and others)? Aside from the hypocrisy of course. Oh wait, is it your famous "they did it first" defense used previously to defend the homoerotic insults you usually default to?

TJMAC77SP
11-19-2013, 02:46 PM
Just do a quick search on twitter, conservative blogs and on this very thread.

I don't use twitter but I will take you at your word. I assumed you were speaking of reading it on mainstream media venues.

Bunch
11-19-2013, 02:51 PM
Can we have a consensus agreement here that Zimmerman is not a "responsible gun owner" can we at least agree on that now?

Rusty Jones
11-19-2013, 02:52 PM
Why is that when WJ spews race baiting bullshit you get all up in arms but it is ok for you (and others)? Aside from the hypocrisy of course. Oh wait, is it your famous "they did it first" defense used previously to defend the homoerotic insults you usually default to?

What's sad is that you think I'm being serious.

But let's talk about double standards here... because between WJ5 and I, I'm the only one who gets vilified for it. At least this time around, you called WJ5's actions for what they are.

AJBIGJ
11-19-2013, 02:56 PM
Can we have a consensus agreement here that Zimmerman is not a "responsible gun owner" can we at least agree on that now?

Pretty sure most agreed with you both then and now.

Bunch
11-19-2013, 03:00 PM
Pretty sure most agreed with you both then and now.

I'm not so sure about that....

AJBIGJ
11-19-2013, 03:02 PM
I'm not so sure about that....

I don't recall hearing the argument that GZ used good judgment the night of, people may have made the argument but they were an extremely vocal minority.

Bunch
11-19-2013, 03:04 PM
I don't recall hearing the argument that GZ used good judgment the night of, people may have made the argument but they were an extremely vocal minority.

Extreme vocal minority? Are you bsing me or you just trying to rewrite history?

AJBIGJ
11-19-2013, 03:08 PM
Extreme vocal minority? Are you bsing me or you just trying to rewrite history?

Again, I don't recall hearing the argument made, not trying to rewrite history but from what I can recall I never heard the argument made that GZ used good judgment throughout the entire night of the shooting.

Guilty of Murder or Manslaughter however, that was a bit more debatable...

sandsjames
11-19-2013, 03:09 PM
Always hilarious...love this forum...

The implication that all, or even most, conservatives on this forum were defending GZ is a joke. I hate to even revisit this, but if you'll go back and look, all anyone was saying is that we didn't have the facts and couldn't make a decision based off of the agenda of the media, both liberal and conservative.

As to whether he is a responsible gun owner, nobody said that, either. All that was said was that, whether he could have done things differently (which, obviously he could have) the steps he took in the TM case were not illegal (even if they were immoral).

Oh, hell, let's just come out with it to make Bunch and Rusty happy. TM was black...he got screwed. His girlfriend was white...so now he's an evil Hispanic. We might as well make this case about race, too, just to keep everyone happy.

Bunch
11-19-2013, 03:15 PM
Again, I don't recall hearing the argument made, not trying to rewrite history but from what I can recall I never heard the argument made that GZ used good judgment throughout the entire night of the shooting.

Guilty of Murder or Manslaughter however, that was a bit more debatable...

The entire right wing pro gun conservative bubblesphere coudn't stop talking about how such great judgement GZ exhibit throughout the events that lead to the death of TM.

Lets break it down according to the right wing pro gun conservative bubblesphere:
Profiling a black person on your neighborhood = good judgement
Following said person = good judgement
Get into altercation = good judgement
Killing the person that you had the altercation then claim self defense = good judgement

Bunch
11-19-2013, 03:19 PM
Always hilarious...love this forum...

The implication that all, or even most, conservatives on this forum were defending GZ is a joke. I hate to even revisit this, but if you'll go back and look, all anyone was saying is that we didn't have the facts and couldn't make a decision based off of the agenda of the media, both liberal and conservative.

As to whether he is a responsible gun owner, nobody said that, either. All that was said was that, whether he could have done things differently (which, obviously he could have) the steps he took in the TM case were not illegal (even if they were immoral).

Oh, hell, let's just come out with it to make Bunch and Rusty happy. TM was black...he got screwed. His girlfriend was white...so now he's an evil Hispanic. We might as well make this case about race, too, just to keep everyone happy.

This is not about race.

As the title of the thread indicates is about the conservatives and pro gun lobby icon.

It's about politics not race.

Monkey
11-19-2013, 03:20 PM
The entire right wing pro gun conservative bubblesphere coudn't stop talking about how such great judgement GZ exhibit throughout the events that lead to the death of TM.

Lets break it down according to the right wing pro gun conservative bubblesphere:
Killing the person that you had the altercation then claim self defense = good judgement

who the heck is the "right wing pro gun bubblesphere"? Google couldn't identify them for me.

Bunch
11-19-2013, 03:22 PM
who the heck is the "right wing pro gun bubblesphere"? Google couldn't identify them for me.

Thats me getting creative...

You forgot to add "conservative" between "gun" and "bubblesphere"...

AJBIGJ
11-19-2013, 03:22 PM

I question if you were actually listening to the arguments made, or just making your own conclusions based on skewed interpretations of what they were saying. Although I would be remiss if I stated this was the first controversy where this was being brought into question.

I've never heard the term "good" explicitly used alongside "judgment" from any arguments I recall around this controversy. "Questionable" and "judgment" were commonly put together. "Poor" and "judgment" were especially common from those who were not a fan of GZ.

71Fish
11-19-2013, 03:23 PM

I wonder where a conservative non pro gun guy would fit in.

Bunch
11-19-2013, 03:26 PM
I question if you were actually listening to the arguments made, or just making your own conclusions based on skewed interpretations of what they were saying. Although I would be remiss if I stated this was the first controversy where this was being brought into question.

I've never heard the term "good" explicitly used alongside "judgment" from any arguments I recall around this controversy. "Questionable" and "judgment" were commonly put together. "Poor" and "judgment" were especially common from those who were not a fan of GZ.

I can easily say the same thing about you and the way you see and interpret things. I don't have the time right now but I will post quotes and videos when I have some free time.

AJBIGJ
11-19-2013, 03:27 PM
I can easily say the same thing about you and the way you see and interpret things. I don't have the time right now but I will post quotes and videos when I have some free time.

I wait with baited breath to see what you find...

SomeRandomGuy
11-19-2013, 04:03 PM

I'm willing to concede this point. It is also worth noting that George sure does get in a lot of altercations. Maybe it would be best if he was not carrying a gun in the future. In my entire life I think I have been involved in 2 fist fights. There were plenty of other times where I could have escalated things when other people tried to start one but I diffused the situation and walked away. I wonder if GZ would be more likely to do the same if he weren't carrying his "secret weapon"

AJBIGJ
11-19-2013, 04:08 PM
I'm willing to concede this point. It is also worth noting that George sure does get in a lot of altercations. Maybe it would be best if he was not carrying a gun in the future. In my entire life I think I have been involved in 2 fist fights. There were plenty of other times where I could have escalated things when other people tried to start one but I diffused the situation and walked away. I wonder if GZ would be more likely to do the same if he weren't carrying his "secret weapon"

I have to admit there does seem to be at least a "little bit of crazy" there. Or at least a whole lot of a simple commodity I refer to as "dumbshit". You'd think at least someone in his situation would essentially be walking on eggshells when it comes to anything dealing with firearms at this point.

USN - Retired
11-19-2013, 04:11 PM
Did GZ point a shotgun at his girl friend? I don't know. I wasn't there. I do have a some questions though -

Why are people so quick to believe the comments/accusations of a woman who was in a romantic relationship with GZ?

What kind of woman would enter into a romantic relationship with GZ?

How much trust would you place in the comments of a woman who considered GZ to be acceptable boyfriend material?

Just askin'.

AJBIGJ
11-19-2013, 04:13 PM
Did GZ point a shotgun at his girl friend? I don't know. I wasn't there. I do have a some questions though -

Why are people so quick to believe the comments/accusations of a woman who was in a romantic relationship with GZ?

How much trust would you place in the comments of a woman who considered GZ to be acceptable boyfriend material?

Just askin'.

It is a fair question to ask at the very least. Several possibilities exist, maybe initial sympathy with his situation is one. Maybe she went into it with the full intent of taking him down. Hard to say based on the evidence presented. I presume as much will be drawn out by the court system at trial.

Rusty Jones
11-19-2013, 04:16 PM

Just askin'.

Women enter into relationships with dudes that they knew were total pieces of shit beforehand everyday. This woman wasn't the first, and she sure as hell won't be the last. That said... it doesn't mean she's lying. It just means she's stupid.

USN - Retired
11-19-2013, 04:42 PM
That said... it doesn't mean she's lying. .

I know that. But is she believable? Is she credible? If your answer is "yes", then why?
Do you tend to believe her simply because she is telling you what you want (or like) to hear?

Just askin'.

Rusty Jones
11-19-2013, 04:47 PM
I know that. But is she believable? Is she credible? If your answer is "yes", then why?
Do you tend to believe her simply because she is telling you what you want (or like) to hear?

Just askin'.

If you were forced into a bet, would your money be on Zimmerman being innocent?

71Fish
11-19-2013, 05:39 PM

I've always agreed with who ever said (I think Charlie Daniels) "what this country needs is more fist fights". You can walk away (or be carried away) from a fist fight with only your bones and ego bruised. You aren't dead, you live to fight another day.

Stalwart
11-19-2013, 05:40 PM
If you were forced into a bet, would your money be on Zimmerman being innocent?

If it goes to trial I would bet he would be found guilty.

About 3/4 of all domestic violence arrests do not result in prosectution.

Would I bet he was innocent, probably not, would I bet he was not guilty ... probably.

71Fish
11-19-2013, 05:59 PM
If it goes to trial I would bet he would be found guilty.

About 3/4 of all domestic violence arrests do not result in prosectution.

Would I bet he was innocent, probably not, would I bet he was not guilty ... probably.

Probation plus time already served. Loses gun priviledges as a condition but gets nabbed within 6 months with an unauthorized gun. 10 years in prison.

imported_WILDJOKER5
11-19-2013, 06:08 PM

Who said either of the two assertions you made from conservatives mouths?

imported_WILDJOKER5
11-19-2013, 06:12 PM

But let's talk about double standards here... because between WJ5 and I, I'm the only one who gets vilified for it. At least this time around, you called WJ5's actions for what they are.

So, can either one of you show where I actually racebait or are you just going to just throw out conjectures? I dont talk about race unless its in response to RJ or Bunch really.

Rusty Jones
11-19-2013, 06:13 PM
I've always agreed with who ever said (I think Charlie Daniels) "what this country needs is more fist fights". You can walk away (or be carried away) from a fist fight with only your bones and ego bruised. You aren't dead, you live to fight another day.

I agree.

You could make a whole 'nother thread on this, but this used to be a skill that all men who were worth anything among their peers had - the ability to fight with their hands. This, among many other things.

I think that over the past 20 or 30 years, men let women define what a "real man" is... and men started engaging in behaviors and habits and exhibiting demeanors that are designed to win over women's approval. Instead of simply being a man.

Last night, I went on Youtube and watched a classic and one of the most pivotal wrestling matches in the history of wrestling - Ric Flair vs Harley Race for the NWA World Championship at Starrcade 1983.

If you remember, Harley Race was a rugged rough-around-the-edges kind of guy that you didn't want to fuck with. But he was also just like any other man back then. Ric Flair, on the other hand... was a smooth-talking, clean cut looking, ladies' man.

This match took place when Harley Race's days in wrestling was coming to a close, and it was time to pass on the torch. Ric Flair would be the man from then on. But it seemed to me like that match was a mere microcosm and a metaphor for what was happening to men in society at large.

Rusty Jones
11-19-2013, 06:15 PM
So, can either one of you show where I actually racebait or are you just going to just throw out conjectures? I dont talk about race unless its in response to RJ or Bunch really.

Bullshit. Bunch and I are simply the ones with the balls to call race by name when you don't.

TJMAC77SP
11-19-2013, 06:28 PM

I have agreed with that from the beginning of the Martin case.

sandsjames
11-19-2013, 06:34 PM
This is not about race.

As the title of the thread indicates is about the conservatives and pro gun lobby icon.

It's about politics not race.

Ok...so comment on the politics then...or did you not bother to read the first two paragraphs??

TJMAC77SP
11-19-2013, 06:34 PM

Not sure about the 'right wing pro gun conservative bubbleshere (I suppose that was an attempt at ridiculing 'blogsphere'). I don't read anything from those sources. Let's just look at the face value of your assertions.

Conjecture, never came close to being proved in court.

Yes, neighborhood watch member followed a stranger in his neighborhood

First verbal and complete physical altercation was (by court evidence) all on Martin.

Killing the person that you had the altercation then claim self defense = good judgement [/QUOTE]

Killing said person after having his head repeatedly slammed into concrete.....killed in self defense.........yep.

imported_WILDJOKER5
11-19-2013, 06:36 PM
Bullshit. Bunch and I are simply the ones with the balls to call race by name when you don't.

No, that is called avoiding an actual conversation and pinning it as a racial attack. If you ever stayed on topic, you would only lose in your discussion about how liberal progressivism fails in every aspect it claims to help the poor with.

TJMAC77SP
11-19-2013, 06:36 PM

What is sad is you were being serious. Albeit you attempted to do it with humor. You have often done that but nothing you wrote was said in jest or without believing it.

What is equally sad is you are as guilty of race baiting (I actually hate that term) as WJ has ever been you just seem to think that if it is done in furtherance of your own agenda it is somehow ok. Or you are completely oblivious to it. In either case it is wrong.

Absinthe Anecdote
11-19-2013, 06:39 PM
I agree.

You could make a whole 'nother thread on this, but this used to be a skill that all men who were worth anything among their peers had - the ability to fight with their hands. This, among many other things.

I think that over the past 20 or 30 years, men let women define what a "real man" is... and men started engaging in behaviors and habits and exhibiting demeanors that are designed to win over women's approval. Instead of simply being a man.

Last night, I went on Youtube and watched a classic and one of the most pivotal wrestling matches in the history of wrestling - Ric Flair vs Harley Race for the NWA World Championship at Starrcade 1983.

If you remember, Harley Race was a rugged rough-around-the-edges kind of guy that you didn't want to fuck with. But he was also just like any other man back then. Ric Flair, on the other hand... was a smooth-talking, clean cut looking, ladies' man.

This match took place when Harley Race's days in wrestling was coming to a close, and it was time to pass on the torch. Ric Flair would be the man from then on. But it seemed to me like that match was a mere microcosm and a metaphor for what was happening to men in society at large.

Please tell me that your analogy is merely satirical... If so, you need to start writing for Duffel Blog or the Onion because even they never come up with lines like, "...the most pivotal wrestling matches in the history of wrestling - Ric Flair vs Harley Race for the NWA World Championship at Starrcade 1983."

If you are being serious with, "But it seemed to me like that match was a mere microcosm and a metaphor for what was happening to men in society at large." then I don't really what to say.

You do realize that professional wrestling is primarily marketed toward children, don't you?

Rusty Jones
11-19-2013, 06:40 PM
What is sad is you were being serious. Albeit you attempted to do it with humor. You have often done that but nothing you wrote was said in jest or without believing it.

You just violated your own biggest pet peeve: straw man.

TJMAC77SP
11-19-2013, 06:44 PM
You just violated your own biggest pet peeve: straw man.

Actually MY pet peeve is hyperbole but how is my post a straw man argument?

AJBIGJ
11-19-2013, 06:59 PM

I wondered this myself, but if he can easily dissect it maybe he's right, that would leave the ball in your court Rusty.

Rusty Jones
11-19-2013, 07:01 PM

It's an indirect one. There appears to be certain things want to believe about me, so that you can hold them against me later.

If I said that I know that Zimmerman's girlfriend is white, simply because he was immediately arrested... I don't see how that can be jest and serious at the same time. Are you saying that I really DO believe that I can tell the race of the victim by how soon he was arrested after the alleged incident?

imported_WILDJOKER5
11-19-2013, 07:42 PM

What is equally sad is you are as guilty of race baiting (I actually hate that term) as WJ has ever been you just seem to think that if it is done in furtherance of your own agenda it is somehow ok. Or you are completely oblivious to it. In either case it is wrong.I still would like to see your response to how I racebait. I have been sparatic on the forum as of late, so you may have to look far back. But I speak without race involved because that is usually not the topic.

Rainmaker
11-19-2013, 08:55 PM
Obvious Honeytrap operation. GZ should've been on the lookout and known they ain't gonna let it rest. What he think this white girl was just a chubby chaser and actually interested in his Fat ass? This guy even dumber than Rainmaker thought. Dude need to write a tell all book and take his money and disappear the hell out the country. Rainmaker Expect a media circus this holiday season folks. They gonna be feeling extra festive. wiff the 100th anniverary of the Federal reserve act coming up and Hanukkah starts on Thanksgiving this year too.

Absinthe Anecdote
11-19-2013, 09:08 PM
I still would like to see your response to how I racebait. I have been sparatic on the forum as of late, so you may have to look far back. But I speak without race involved because that is usually not the topic.

How about that Oprah thread you started today?

The only other example I can come up with, is you claiming that rap music is the reason there is a high crime rate in the black community.

Then you went bonkers when I suggested that country music is just as bad as rap music.

Rainmaker
11-19-2013, 09:17 PM

Glad they getting up to speed. and Rainmaker supposes the 30,000+ white wimmins reporting gettin raped by black "folks" every year (according to "my people" Holder's) Justice Dept. statistics are all just making it up too.

TJMAC77SP
11-19-2013, 09:22 PM
It's an indirect one. There appears to be certain things want to believe about me, so that you can hold them against me later.

If I said that I know that Zimmerman's girlfriend is white, simply because he was immediately arrested... I don't see how that can be jest and serious at the same time. Are you saying that I really DO believe that I can tell the race of the victim by how soon he was arrested after the alleged incident?

I am a bit confused. Not surprised but confused. My post which you accused of being a strawman (I really think you need to go to Google for that one) started with this gem……

I called you on the hypocrisy of your vilification of WJ5 for race baiting when you are guilty of it yourself.

I then post this in response to your “I was only kidding” post.

What is equally sad is you are as guilty of race baiting (I actually hate that term) as WJ has ever been you just seem to think that if it is done in furtherance of your own agenda it is somehow ok. Or you are completely oblivious to it. In either case it is wrong.

I would still like to see where the strawman argument (direct or indirect) is. I don't think believing things about you to be held against you later is a strawman.

Additionally I would love to have an explanation of an indirect strawman argument. As I said I am a bit confused.

TJMAC77SP
11-19-2013, 09:22 PM
I still would like to see your response to how I racebait. I have been sparatic on the forum as of late, so you may have to look far back. But I speak without race involved because that is usually not the topic.

The thread I called you on (http://forums.militarytimes.com/showthread.php?1597405-Why-does-Obama-skip-the-150th-anniversary-of-Gettysburg&p=661749#post661749) earlier................................

imported_WILDJOKER5
11-20-2013, 04:52 PM
How about that Oprah thread you started today?

The only other example I can come up with, is you claiming that rap music is the reason there is a high crime rate in the black community.I didnt know showing what someone else said is race baiting? It was my impression that race baiting is like what happened in the GZ case where race was not a factor or motive in any part of GZ or the police department for doing what they did, but Al Sharpton brought up and interjected race from his own perspective.

Then you went bonkers when I suggested that country music is just as bad as rap music.
No, I was sarcastic about country music. You might have to show me the part where I was the instigator of the racial conversation.