PDA

View Full Version : LTCOL JEFFREY KRUSINSKI DODGES BULLET

BURAWSKI
11-17-2013, 10:52 PM
http://www.militarycorruption.com/

Looks like a not guilty verdict in the civilian world does not equate to one in the Air Force. I think he will be railroaded using all of the administrative options that the Pentagon has in their arsenal.

Capt Alfredo
11-17-2013, 11:55 PM
Looks like a not guilty verdict in the civilian world does not equate to one in the Air Force. I think he will be railroaded using all of the administrative options that the Pentagon has in their arsenal.

"They" will find a way to get him on other charges. Conduct unbecoming, alcohol-related incident, etc. He'll be lucky to retire as an O-5.

imnohero
11-18-2013, 12:02 AM
LOL, everything from militarycorruption belongs in the tabloid news section.

"lucky" is he didn't end up in jail. Being allowed to retired with benefits isn't exactly a hardship.

efmbman
11-18-2013, 12:20 AM
LOL, everything from militarycorruption belongs in the tabloid news section.

Agreed. I visit once in while for a good laugh, but I find it difficult at best to take anything posted there seriously.

technomage1
11-18-2013, 06:31 AM
I don't know how anyone could argue against a conduct unbecoming charge.

Absinthe Anecdote
11-18-2013, 11:52 AM
I don't know how anyone could use the term "railroaded" in relation to Jeff's predicament.

Unless, that is, they are talking about him getting as "oiled as a diesel train" and then groping and stumbling onto the front page of every newspaper on the planet.

If that is the case, then yes, he's the owner of the railroad!

Drackore
11-18-2013, 03:27 PM
That site's main contributor is our one and only Willspowers. Take everything posted on there as stone cold fact! He's a GWOT vet, Allah damn it!

Stalwart
11-18-2013, 04:06 PM
That site's main contributor is our one and only Willspowers. Take everything posted on there as stone cold fact! He's a GWOT vet, Allah damn it!

Really? Oh dear. I stumbled on that site a few months ago, very "interesting" commentary.

efmbman
11-18-2013, 08:58 PM

Seriously?

Absinthe Anecdote
11-18-2013, 09:08 PM

Does that explain why the site's HTML rendering looks like it came from 1989?

It has the feel of an old DOS based BBS...

BURAWSKI
11-18-2013, 09:12 PM
Does that explain why the site's HTML rendering looks like it came from 1989?

It has the feel of an old DOS based BBS...

The webmaster is old school; I believe Vietnam Vet -- I'd give him a little slack anyway.

CYBERFX1024
11-18-2013, 09:19 PM
The webmaster is old school; I believe Vietnam Vet -- I'd give him a little slack anyway.

Are you sure he is not a GWOT-Service Veteran?

Hahaha just kidding. But I look at the site every now and then to get a good laugh and some off the wall news that usually isn't in the mainstream.

Absinthe Anecdote
11-18-2013, 09:33 PM

Why should I cut him some slack? Is it because he is "old school" or a Vietnam Vet that he gets a pass for having a crummy looking website?

The font is ugly, the colors are ridiculous and half the content on the site sounds like it was written by an angry conspiracy theorist who dabbles in smoking hallucinogenic mushrooms.

Sorry, old timer or not, I'm having trouble showing any reverence for that website. I respect my elders and fellow veterans; however, that doesn't mean they shouldn't be called out on stuff like that.

BURAWSKI
11-18-2013, 11:21 PM
Well, ok then.

Gonzo432
11-19-2013, 12:10 AM
Why should I cut him some slack? Is it because he is "old school" or a Vietnam Vet that he gets a pass for having a crummy looking website?

The font is ugly, the colors are ridiculous and half the content on the site sounds like it was written by an angry conspiracy theorist who dabbles in smoking hallucinogenic mushrooms.

Sorry, old timer or not, I'm having trouble showing any reverence for that website. I respect my elders and fellow veterans; however, that doesn't mean they shouldn't be called out on stuff like that.

I don't think you're supposed to smoke the shrooms. This may be the problem.

Airborne
11-19-2013, 12:32 AM

Does he own the site or is he a renter?

:hat