PDA

View Full Version : Christie and Cuccinelli

Pages : 1 [2]

CYBERFX1024
11-14-2013, 04:34 PM
Words of false wisdom spoken by someone who is still wet behind the ears.

You can call me wet behind the ears all you want. I am half your age but I probably know more about politics than you can ever remember old timer. I try and see both sides of an argument no matter how I personally feel about a subject. I try and look at the whole picture before I make a decision or form a opinion. I do my research on everything. I am not some troll sitting in the basement forming half baked ideas or opinions on anything.

EDIT: Wow.... Someone disliked what I said. Well maybe I shouldn't have been called out as being "wet behind the ears". Don't get your panties in a bunch Bunch.

imported_WILDJOKER5
11-14-2013, 05:28 PM
You can call me wet behind the ears all you want. I am half your age but I probably know more about politics than you can ever remember old timer. I try and see both sides of an argument no matter how I personally feel about a subject. I try and look at the whole picture before I make a decision or form a opinion. I do my research on everything. I am not some troll sitting in the basement forming half baked ideas or opinions on anything.

EDIT: Wow.... Someone disliked what I said. Well maybe I shouldn't have been called out as being "wet behind the ears". Don't get your panties in a bunch Bunch.

Its a good way of discrediting you before he goes off into his explaination to show why his views are better than yours. I love hearing/reading these little jabs throughout discussions to try and lower the listener/reader respect of the counter points.

CYBERFX1024
11-14-2013, 05:37 PM
Its a good way of discrediting you before he goes off into his explaination to show why his views are better than yours. I love hearing/reading these little jabs throughout discussions to try and lower the listener/reader respect of the counter points.

So true. It's like they have nothing else better to say or add to a conversation. So they want to make a stupid comment to piss you off. That's just like Democrats who want to accuse people that don't agree with the President's policies as being racist. That really gets me, but I keep my cool no matter what.

imported_WILDJOKER5
11-14-2013, 05:58 PM
So true. It's like they have nothing else better to say or add to a conversation. So they want to make a stupid comment to piss you off. That's just like Democrats who want to accuse people that don't agree with the President's policies as being racist. That really gets me, but I keep my cool no matter what.

You hear it from both sides actually. I shuts down all the things they say to me after the little remarks like that.

Bunch
11-14-2013, 06:07 PM

LMAO!!

What is lost to you in all your hyper-emotional diatribe is that you are in emotional distress because you felt someone insulted you conveniently forgetting you were the first one who resulted to personal insults when you call CORNELIUSSEON "stupid and crazy". So in your world you can name call all you want but when someone does the same to you "get your panties in a BUNCH". If you can't take it...don't dish it out!!!

Wow you really are as crazy and stupid as you sound.. Saying that OWS is on the right track. What have you been smoking? Because I want some of that. The Tea Party do NOT want Anarchy. They only want a simplified scaled down government that does not trample on the rights of the states and it's citizens.

CYBERFX1024
11-14-2013, 06:24 PM
LMAO!!

What is lost to you in all your hyper-emotional diatribe is that you are in emotional distress because you felt someone insulted you conveniently forgetting you were the first one who resulted to personal insults when you call CORNELIUSSEON "stupid and crazy". So in your world you can name call all you want but when someone does the same to you "get your panties in a BUNCH". If you can't take it...don't dish it out!!!

I am not in emotional distress actually far from it. I just went tit for tat that was it.

Bunch
11-14-2013, 06:26 PM
I am not in emotional distress actually far from it. I just went tit for tat that was it.

Cool man...enjoy...listen to some marley and remember "every little thing...is gonna be alright!!!"

Rainmaker
11-14-2013, 07:11 PM
The concept of Individual responsibility is nowhere to be found in the progressive dictionary. This country was founded on the idea that the government that rules the best rules the least. In the progressives twisted little egalitarian minds, all of mankind is evolving to become a God (Unitarian new age bullshit). Of course they (Progressive Liberal elite) are further evolved than the rest of us cretins. We cretins need governing from them for our own good. They do not see their role as humble servants of the people. More like chosen Masters. What people still clinging to the GOP fail to realize is that the Bush's and their thousand points of light/Compassionate conservatism BS was just another form of progressivism and what has ultimately killed the GOP. It's the reason Dubya un-did the 90s welfare reforms. And pursued the Utopian fantasy of bringing democracy to tribal Arabs. The GOP is still polluted with these NeoCON ideas and the Charlatans and can not be reformed. Couple that with NAFTA (Outsourcing our country to Slave labor) and the Glass Stegal repeal. Both brought in under Hill-Billary's watch and you had the perfect storm for the destruction of the middle class.

CYBERFX1024
11-14-2013, 07:20 PM
Cool man...enjoy...listen to some marley and remember "every little thing...is gonna be alright!!!"

Naw... I am not in a Bob Marley mood right now. But everything is alright

CORNELIUSSEON
11-14-2013, 10:28 PM

Congratulations. You may indeed be half my age, but if you are then my two kids are older than you (45 and 44). I applaud the continuing of your research, although research is not as good for learning about local politics as actually getting involved in campaigns.

I’ve actually won a term as a Democratic Party County Committeeman for the New York 53rd Assembly District in 1976-78, which gave me the chance to run an Election Polling Place, and to be involved in the local politics of Brooklyn, NY.

I worked for the New York City’s MTA for 28 Years, and am a member of Local 100, Transport Worker’s Union. Between 1988 and 2006, I was elected a Delegate to the TWU Convention three times, Recording Secretary for Section 2 (Station Agents) three times, and Vice Chairman for Section 2 (Station Agents) three times. As such, I’ve helped negotiate contracts, performed as a Shop Steward, Chaired meetings, and acted as Union Representative on Disciplinary Hearings and Contract Arbitrations. When Hilliary Clinton ran for Senator in 2000, my Union supported her with funds and campaign manpower, so we had to hold a few public events, distribute campaign materials, and take post election surveys at polling sites.

Even now, I keep my hand in. I belong to the Bordentown Democrats, attend meetings, contribute to local campaigns, and vote in every election.

ACME_MAN
10-07-2015, 01:14 AM
Christie is a bully in my view and that's the last thing this country needs at this juncture. Also a bit of a hypocrite. Saw the other day he told one member of his administration he needed to lose weight. Good grief!

MikeKerriii
10-07-2015, 02:09 PM
A couple interesting elections tomorrow.

Chris Christie, moderate Republican (that's RINO to the conservatives out there), stands to win a landslide victory in usually Democratic New Jersey.

Ken Cuccinelli, conservative poster-boy, looks to suffer a loss in somewhat conservative Virginia.

Assuming the polls hold up...will the conservative base see the Christie model as their key to winning...or would they rather stay pure to the cause and lose like cuccinelli?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-04/chris-christie-is-showing-conservatives-how-to-win.html

I think you are oversimplifying some things, Cuccinelli is not only a bright red conservative in a purple state, he is a nut bag about it. Chrsistey is a conservative/moderate in a liberal state where a hard line conservative would be treated like Delaware treated Christine O’Donnell (I am not a witch!) and would be laughed out of the running.

Purity on a national scale has nothing to do with the ability to get elected a particular state. You have to appeal to the voters of the state you are running in.

TJMAC77SP
10-07-2015, 02:13 PM
And the award for Thread Necrophilia goes to Acme_Man and MKIII