PDA

View Full Version : One more reason to never fly again....

imnohero
11-04-2013, 01:44 PM
Airline seats getting "thinner"...more seats on each plane.

http://www.nbcnews.com/travel/cramped-or-comfortable-new-airline-seats-still-put-squeeze-fliers-8C11498663

So on top of increased tickets, add on fees for everything, security and the already horrible flying experience...

I already don't use commercial flights, if I can't drive, I don't go. But really? The airlines are figuring out ways to cram even more people into coach?

Bunch
11-05-2013, 04:21 AM
I believe is going to get worst before it gets better. Fees on top of fees, poor customer service, more mergers which equals to higher prices.

Absinthe Anecdote
11-05-2013, 11:01 AM
I flew Southwest to Las Vegas about a year ago and I noticed the seat configuration was very tight. The cushion and padding on those seats is minimal.

I don't know if the airlines can configure seat like that going over the ocean, sure as hell hope not.

AJBIGJ
11-05-2013, 12:43 PM
Soon enough this will become a necessity driven market, most fliers will be business class or essentially a luxury item for people who can afford it. Skype will probably become the substitute of the future during family gatherings, love it or hate it.

garhkal
11-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Join the crowd. I already avoid flying if i can, heck i would rather drive 2-3 days than fly 7 hrs..