PDA

View Full Version : Halloween...

AlexCross
10-31-2013, 08:11 PM
What are your critters going as this year?

My oldest is 10 and is going as Wonder Woman
Boy is 9 and going as Percy Jackson
Little Bit is 6 and is going as Cat Woman.

Tried to get Boyo to go as a super hero....not having it.

Should be a ton of fun.

Kicker47
10-31-2013, 08:37 PM
I've got a Luigi, a Spider-Witch, and a Tinkerbell.

Wore my "Random Canadian" costume to work today...I don't think these Okies here understood it...probably haven't seen many Canucks 'round these parts...

(Costume was a toque with "Canada" pins, Winnipeg Jets jersey, jeans, snow boots, a Rush tape, a Team Canada puck, and a snow-shovel...even had a pocket full of loonies and beaver-nickels.)

AlexCross
11-01-2013, 03:45 PM
I've got a Luigi, a Spider-Witch, and a Tinkerbell.

Wore my "Random Canadian" costume to work today...I don't think these Okies here understood it...probably haven't seen many Canucks 'round these parts...

(Costume was a toque with "Canada" pins, Winnipeg Jets jersey, jeans, snow boots, a Rush tape, a Team Canada puck, and a snow-shovel...even had a pocket full of loonies and beaver-nickels.)

The kids had a blast out in the neighborhood. We followed them as they went from house to house. Then we took them out for dinner. By the time we got home they were wiped out.

AJBIGJ
11-01-2013, 05:46 PM
My five year old son went out as a Star Wars Republic Trooper, my wife went out as Snow White. I would have gone out as a gladiator myself if I hadn't passed out on my bed and took a nap within ten minutes of my arrival home from work.

Juggs
11-01-2013, 08:01 PM
My son went as Dr Who and my daughter went as the pink power ranger. It was funny some people actually knew who. Y son was with his sonic screw driver. Has anybody else watched that show?

Gonzo432
11-02-2013, 12:52 AM
My son went as Dr Who and my daughter went as the pink power ranger. It was funny some people actually knew who. Y son was with his sonic screw driver. Has anybody else watched that show?

Son was Dr. Who? Cool! I started watched again and rememeber when Tom Baker was the Doctor.

Juggs
11-02-2013, 12:42 PM
Son was Dr. Who? Cool! I started watched again and rememeber when Tom Baker was the Doctor.

My son and wife love that show. I catch it when they're watching it, but I'm not as fanatical as they are.

fastaviationdata
11-04-2013, 06:01 AM
In our party I wear the costume of a zombie and my girl suit like a witch.

raider8169
11-04-2013, 06:48 PM
My oldest went as Dr. Bailey from Grey's Anatomy. My middle child went as the Joker and even worked on his laugh for it. My youngest went as a cat, she wanted to be a zombie cat but wouldnt sit still for the makeup.

Measure Man
11-04-2013, 06:50 PM
I have never watched Dr. Who.

poindexter
11-05-2013, 01:12 AM
My oldest went as Raiden (Mortal Kombat) and my youngest Boba Fett.

giggawatt
11-05-2013, 08:50 AM
My wife and I stayed in and gave out candy. Well, my wife gave out candy and I scared the bejeesus out of trick or treaters. Even got some parents too. The parents that stayed on the sidewalk while the kids went up to the door were laughing as I scared their kids. It was fun.

Absinthe Anecdote
11-05-2013, 01:24 PM
The two boys at the end of this clip are the best by far...

http://youtu.be/_YQpbzQ6gzs

UncaRastus
11-05-2013, 03:15 PM
About halk of the girls that showed up on H day were dressed as Wonder Woman. I guess that was the big seller at Walmart. A few came to my door as princesses. I spent my evening putting Milky Way minis into their trick or treat bags, because most of them looked rather poor. I hope that their parents understand the delicious and nutitious value of Milky Way minis!

Juggs
11-06-2013, 12:45 AM
My oldest went as Dr. Bailey from Grey's Anatomy. My middle child went as the Joker and even worked on his laugh for it. My youngest went as a cat, she wanted to be a zombie cat but wouldnt sit still for the makeup.

Sounds like my daughter.

AlexCross
11-06-2013, 02:43 PM
About halk of the girls that showed up on H day were dressed as Wonder Woman. I guess that was the big seller at Walmart. A few came to my door as princesses. I spent my evening putting Milky Way minis into their trick or treat bags, because most of them looked rather poor. I hope that their parents understand the delicious and nutitious value of Milky Way minis!

We don't buy costumes at the store. We make them.