PDA

View Full Version : This weekend can't come quick enough.

AlexCross
10-10-2013, 01:02 PM
We have absolutely NOTHING going on at all this weekend. No plans whatsoever. Just chilling at the house with the kiddos. No soccer, dance, gymnastics. No trips planned. Just family time all weekend.

Before we can get to that though we have dance, gymnastics, and soccer all tonight.

What are you doing this weekend?

sandsjames
10-10-2013, 05:00 PM
We have absolutely NOTHING going on at all this weekend. No plans whatsoever. Just chilling at the house with the kiddos. No soccer, dance, gymnastics. No trips planned. Just family time all weekend.

Before we can get to that though we have dance, gymnastics, and soccer all tonight.

What are you doing this weekend?

Let's see...this isn't the weekend? Oh...that's right...some have to work...ummm...Saturday I will fill my day will College Football. Sunday I will watch NFL...

Pullinteeth
10-10-2013, 05:46 PM
Let's see...this isn't the weekend? Oh...that's right...some have to work...ummm...Saturday I will fill my day will College Football. Sunday I will watch NFL...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCrfzyRFMfg

Pullinteeth
10-10-2013, 05:47 PM

Motherfather the stupid website filter....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCrfzyRFMfg

Mjölnir
10-10-2013, 05:50 PM
If you are in the area, the National Apple Harvest Festival just outside Gettysburg was pretty nice. We went last weekend, weather this weekend looks to be cold, rainy and thundery ... Just how I like it.

Kicker47
10-10-2013, 06:14 PM
Playing in a Rec League hockey game for the first time in about 6 years. Promises to be either lots of fun or not lots of fun.

:ohwell

Pullinteeth
10-10-2013, 06:21 PM
If you are in the area, the National Apple Harvest Festival just outside Gettysburg was pretty nice. We went last weekend, weather this weekend looks to be cold, rainy and thundery ... Just how I like it.

Better not wander onto federal land though....they will sic their hired goons on ya!

RS6405
10-10-2013, 06:22 PM
NOT WORKING !!!!! :becky

Thinking of getting of my area for Saturday.

Mjölnir
10-10-2013, 06:26 PM
Better not wander onto federal land though....they will sic their hired goons on ya!

This is a bit north of Gettysburg, not on the park (which when open is really nice.) I bought 2 bushels of apples and have been dehydrating them in my dryer since Sunday. Also made apple sauce, fruit leathers and an apple crisp. 1 bushel to go :(

RetC141BFCC
10-10-2013, 06:27 PM
Even as a Blue Card Associate Mafia member (due not wear black socks with sandals) I still have to work on Saturday. Even in the Civilian word Aircraft MX still gets to work weekend and holidays. The silver lining is 2 ½ times per hour on holidays

sandsjames
10-10-2013, 06:44 PM
NOT WORKING !!!!! :becky

Thinking of getting of my area for Saturday.

I think many are thinking of getting your area for Saturday....:gossip

sandsjames
10-10-2013, 06:45 PM
Even as a Blue Card Associate Mafia member (due not wear black socks with sandals) I still have to work on Saturday. Even in the Civilian word Aircraft MX still gets to work weekend and holidays. The silver lining is 2 ½ times per hour on holidays

You HAVE to? Or you CHOOSE to...I'm on a 20 year redux TSgt retirement and don't HAVE to work...

RetC141BFCC
10-10-2013, 07:20 PM
Well I am one of those dumb retires you here about who ex-wife cleaned him out while deployed. Then the great state of NY decided I could pay 700 dollars a month child support for two children. That only thing I lucked out on was she did not get any of my retirement check. Was married 9 years 11 months and 24 days the poor woman did not show up for the final hearing. My lawyer put one line in my divorce (he is still on my Christmas card list) saying all property of this marriage has been divided. Now I have two kids is college and I help them all I can. Do I have to work no. Due I want to work hell yhea for two more years. Then I will be financially set for life. We do work a great shift here 10 hours 4 days a week. So I am off every Sun, Mon and Tue

sandsjames
10-10-2013, 07:38 PM
Well I am one of those dumb retires you here about who ex-wife cleaned him out while deployed. Then the great state of NY decided I could pay 700 dollars a month child support for two children. That only thing I lucked out on was she did not get any of my retirement check. Was married 9 years 11 months and 24 days the poor woman did not show up for the final hearing. My lawyer put one line in my divorce (he is still on my Christmas card list) saying all property of this marriage has been divided. Now I have two kids is college and I help them all I can. Do I have to work no. Due I want to work hell yhea for two more years. Then I will be financially set for life. We do work a great shift here 10 hours 4 days a week. So I am off every Sun, Mon and Tue

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Capt Alfredo
10-11-2013, 01:23 AM
I'm thinking of watching the paint dry. Once upon a time I might have blocked off an hour or two to catch up on all the fun threads in the Air Force section of the Military Times forum. But now that only takes about five minutes. So paint-watching it will be.

Capt Alfredo
10-11-2013, 02:08 AM
Because we haven't had a new user register since Aug 26th.

Moths are attracted to flames. These parts are dark. They can't even get any good quotes "from the forums" anymore.

imnohero
10-11-2013, 02:16 AM
Moths are attracted to flames. These parts are dark. They can't even get any good quotes "from the forums" anymore.

Then say something worthy of being quoted, Cap'

They aren't going to quote a bunch of people bitchin' about how bored they are.

Gonzo432
10-11-2013, 02:41 AM
I'm thinking of watching the paint dry. Once upon a time I might have blocked off an hour or two to catch up on all the fun threads in the Air Force section of the Military Times forum. But now that only takes about five minutes. So paint-watching it will be.

Are you saving "watching the cars rust" for next wekend??:biggrin-new: