PDA

View Full Version : Reversible Cammies

Assaultdog0351
10-07-2013, 05:48 AM
In regards to reversible cammies. As great of an idea as this may be, how much will they cost? I can tell you that in the last 2 months I have destroyed 3 sets of cammies. The fight against field cammies has become an expensive and time consuming task (it takes hours to find an ALMOST matching set). On top of the price point, if we can't get one color scheme down correctly, how on earth do we thing we can get two on one article of clothing correct? Everyone walking around looking like a bag of mismatched shit is unacceptable.

Pullinteeth
10-08-2013, 02:36 PM
In regards to reversible cammies. As great of an idea as this may be, how much will they cost? I can tell you that in the last 2 months I have destroyed 3 sets of cammies. The fight against field cammies has become an expensive and time consuming task (it takes hours to find an ALMOST matching set). On top of the price point, if we can't get one color scheme down correctly, how on earth do we thing we can get two on one article of clothing correct? Everyone walking around looking like a bag of mismatched shit is unacceptable.

Be careful what you wish for because if the USMC wants another uniform, you are going to lose your current pattern because it will have to be approved not only by your parent branch (USN) but the other branches as well....

sandsjames
10-08-2013, 03:02 PM
I want the predator cammies with 10,000 little mirrors for cloaking.

I read up on these...pretty interesting. They are in testing and, I wouldn't be surprised, if they are in use somewhere already.

CYBERFX1024
10-16-2013, 11:43 PM

I concur. I couldn't tell you how many cammie pants I have destroyed either due to the stupid goop (which is next to impossible to get off) or by ripping them. Then trying to find a pair that look alike and in the right size is very hard. It is even worse at a recruit depot.