PDA

View Full Version : Worst PT Session Ever

BOSS302
10-06-2013, 07:33 PM
What the hell is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjIS0sJk32w

Juggs
10-06-2013, 08:42 PM
It's called circuit training. It's actually good for you. I know crazy. Airmen doing PT. it's dangerous. PT is so dangerous.

sandsjames
10-06-2013, 09:03 PM
I think he's referring to how vigorously these guys are working...definitely taking full advantage of the workout session...with great oversight from the PTL with the headphones on.

BOSS302
10-06-2013, 09:51 PM
It's called circuit training. It's actually good for you. I know crazy. Airmen doing PT. it's dangerous. PT is so dangerous.

So if I walk into a weight room and do fuck-all by the bench presses and preacher curl benches with my headphones on, does that count as training? Because that is about as close as these fools are getting to actually putting-in a decent workout.

I think he's referring to how vigorously these guys are working...definitely taking full advantage of the workout session...with great oversight from the PTL with the headphones on.

Thank you. When you aren't beating things with hammers and drag racing on the airfield at 4am during barrier checks, you Power Pro guys are actually quite smart.

sandsjames
10-06-2013, 11:00 PM
So if I walk into a weight room and do fuck-all by the bench presses and preacher curl benches with my headphones on, does that count as training? Because that is about as close as these fools are getting to actually putting-in a decent workout.

Thank you. When you aren't beating things with hammers and drag racing on the airfield at 4am during barrier checks, you Power Pro guys are actually quite smart.

We're pretty smart when beating things with hammers, too...as you well know.

Pullinteeth
10-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Reminds me a LOT of PT at NCOA....

SomeRandomGuy
10-09-2013, 07:44 PM
What the hell is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjIS0sJk32w

I had to watch the video first to make sure I was not in it before I commented. I have been a part of this type of thing way too much. My old unit used to do "circuit training" where we would go around the circle and each person could pick an exercise to do. We were doing things like "the Swan" and "wacky jacks". When it was my turn I always picked jumping jacks just to see who was wearing a sports bra. Today, I am pretty sure that would be condisdered sexual harrassment. I miss the old AF.