PDA

View Full Version : Irony

AlexCross
09-25-2013, 06:27 PM
I was at the food court at the BX earlier and heard a very young looking butter bar tell another very young looking butter bar that these new airmen they had in the squadron were so young they were still wet behing the ears. I am not sure that the LTs were old enough to shave more than maybe once every few weeks.

SomeRandomGuy
09-25-2013, 06:35 PM
I was at the food court at the BX earlier and heard a very young looking butter bar tell another very young looking butter bar that these new airmen they had in the squadron were so young they were still wet behing the ears. I am not sure that the LTs were old enough to shave more than maybe once every few weeks.

My definition of irony was everytime someone would come in to finance and say "If I did my job like you people would die." When they say this they always mean that everyone at finance likes to half-ass things and does a poor job. Just about everytime I meet one of these people I take a look at thier travel voucher and notice the mitsake was caused by them. For example a person made this statement to me and then I pointed out that his travel voucher said he left his base on 15 March and arrived at his TDY location on 15 February. Normally, at this point i look right back at the person and say, "I sure hope you pay attention at your job better than you filled out this voucher otherwise people will die."