PDA

View Full Version : After nearly a year...justice no closer...

Pullinteeth
09-19-2013, 02:27 PM
Sad....very, very sad...

http://www.airforcetimes.com/article/20130918/NEWS/309180014/Staff-sgt-seeks-answers-after-death-toddler

Jesus friggin christos...apparently a moderator thinks that a link to the AF times is spam....so....

AF SSgt had her kid murdered while she was deployed-he was staying with another AF couple and the male said the kid fell down the stairs-Dr said he would have had to fall eight stories to cause those injuries.... After almost a year, there has been no movement in the case and the D.A. allegedly won't even return her calls...

Pullinteeth
09-19-2013, 02:39 PM
WTF? Since when is news about the AF "chatter?" If I wanted it in the chatter section, I would have put it in the chatter section.

20+Years
09-19-2013, 04:06 PM
I agree with you. I think too many posts are just getting relocated. This absolutely deals with AF personnel.

Now, why the hell haven't they charged the only person who was in the house at the time of this event? It seems pretty obvious the child was hit or kicked with quite an impact.

wxjumper
09-19-2013, 06:20 PM
The most disturbing thing I read in the story is that the Air Force sent her right back to her deployment after the funeral of her kid. Not only is it messed up that they sent somebody back on deployment who just lost their only kid, but because she went back on deployment so quick she couldn't follow up on the ongoing investigation into her kids death. Way to take care of one of your own Big Blue!

Dickie
09-19-2013, 07:29 PM
This whole situation is effed up. What is going on here? Sounds like national media attention may be needed and a congressional.

That is a HUGE fail for her leadership to send her back after all that. Really? No one can pick up her slack down range, I would gladly if I knew what happened to her son.

20+Years
09-19-2013, 07:38 PM
The most disturbing thing I read in the story is that the Air Force sent her right back to her deployment after the funeral of her kid. Not only is it messed up that they sent somebody back on deployment who just lost their only kid, but because she went back on deployment so quick she couldn't follow up on the ongoing investigation into her kids death. Way to take care of one of your own Big Blue!

Damn, I missed that part. Talk about insult to injury. I'm not sending anyone into the "zone" in that state of mind. Ridiculous.