PDA

View Full Version : The WEEKEND is here.....

AlexCross
09-13-2013, 01:37 PM
What are your plans? Tonight the kids are off at various friends and us adults are going to dinner.
Tomorrow is a soccer game, a trip to the dance store, and nothing else.
Sunday is church and dinner with the fam.

sandsjames
09-13-2013, 02:00 PM
Since every day is the weekend now, no big plans. Sunday will be football all day.

AlexCross
09-13-2013, 02:19 PM
Since every day is the weekend now, no big plans. Sunday will be football all day.

We will probably hit a local sports bar to watch the games. Gotta see if my pics win.

71Fish
09-13-2013, 02:28 PM
Training Jiu Jitsu with a legend.

Juggs
09-13-2013, 04:33 PM
Work FD today, Walmart tonight, sleep tomorrow, work tomorrow night.

Pullinteeth
09-13-2013, 05:32 PM
Gonna put up the tent in the backyard if it doesn't rain. The girls won't stay out there but....

LogDog
09-13-2013, 06:46 PM
I'll probably do 25-mile bicycle rides on Saturday and Sunday. I plan on hitting an electronic recycling center to junk an old computer (hard drive removed, of course) of mine. I plan on watching one or two football games and start on a new book.

BENDER56
09-13-2013, 07:49 PM
We will probably hit a local sports bar to watch the games. Gotta see if my pics win.

Same here. I usually watch at home but the Bucs actually sold out this week (I know!) so their game will be televised here. That means I'll have to go to a sports bar to watch my Stoopid Giants™.

Chief_KO
09-13-2013, 10:17 PM
Finish our basement rehab (got flooded back in June), some schoolwork, Saturday dinner out, Sunday church, NFL & motorcycling (H-D) around the Black Hills (weather permitting).

FLAPS, USAF (ret)
09-13-2013, 10:44 PM
DVD tonight, 40 mile road bike through the desert tomorrow followed by dinner on the Vegas strip. No Sun plans yet. Might mountain bike.

RFScott
09-13-2013, 11:28 PM
Not doing much this weekend. My daughter has a ballet lesson tomorrow and my wife is catching up on homework for her Master's program. My weekend will be spent reading some H.P. Lovecraft as well as heading to the gym Sunday afternoon to get a workout in while I watch NFL. Net weekend I will be heading down to Hilton Head!

Capt Alfredo
09-14-2013, 12:26 AM
I plan on boring myself silly reading a message board where the only flavor is vanilla and everyone agrees about most everything. I hear it used to be a lively place, with lots of spirited arguments that sometimes pushed the boundaries of good taste and often failed to be characterized by chivalry, but could always be counted on for some train-wreck style entertainment. Alas. Look! There goes a tumbleweed.

71Fish
09-14-2013, 04:17 AM
Who is the legend you speak of? One of the Gracies?

No Gracies round these parts, but their lineage is long and distinguished.

RobotChicken
09-14-2013, 05:00 AM
I plan on boring myself silly reading a message board where the only flavor is vanilla and everyone agrees about most everything. I hear it used to be a lively place, with lots of spirited arguments that sometimes pushed the boundaries of good taste and often failed to be characterized by chivalry, but could always be counted on for some train-wreck style entertainment. Alas. Look! There goes a tumbleweed.

:spy "Got that right, 'Capt Alfredo', you can hear a Dying ship rust or an aircraft falling apart." :shocked2: