PDA

View Full Version : What is currently on your playlist?

AlexCross
09-12-2013, 08:00 PM
I currently have some Coldplay, Bush, Blues Traveller, Counting Crows, Creed, Fuel, Green Day, and a lot of Linkin Park.

LogDog
09-12-2013, 08:36 PM
I have mainly oldies from the 60s, & 70s. I also have soundtracks from 80s movies like Flash Dance, Streets of Fire, Eddie and the Cruisers, etc. I also have the soundtrack from the London version of Les Miserable. In addition, I do have a number of easy listening albums.

I don't have much country other than Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton, The Statler Brothers, Johnny Cash, and Johnny Horton. The most listened to country on my playlist is from Marty Robins' Gunfighter's and Western Trail Songs as well as his greatest hits.

71Fish
09-12-2013, 08:46 PM
Everything from Oasis and Iron Maiden. Also Gary Clark Jr, Noel Gallagher, Bob Marley and Ben Harper.

USMC0341
09-12-2013, 10:06 PM
Rise Against, Danzig, Green Day, AC/DC, Cold Play, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Matchbook Romance, Evans Blue and Goldfinger.

That's my gym mix

Absinthe Anecdote
09-12-2013, 11:16 PM
Love that new song by Lorde, Royals. Can't get enough of it!

poindexter
09-13-2013, 03:11 PM
Love that new song by Lorde, Royals. Can't get enough of it!

Great song, check out the other songs that she has released.

Right now I have a huge playlist on Spotify: Bruno Mars, Jason Aldean, Frank Ocean, Lorde, Nine Inch Nails, Captial Cities, Wakey Wakey, and Imagine Dragons.

Pullinteeth
09-13-2013, 04:36 PM
Don't have a playlist cause I don't generally listen to an i-pos or whatever. Did find a classic country station though so have been listening to that. Have Sirus but Willie's Roadhouse is sort of hit and miss for the country I like and Prime Country plays some hot garbage mixed with some good stuff. Also listen to Lithium, Octante, XMU, Alt-Nation, Backspin, Shade 45 and 90s on 9.

USMC0341
09-13-2013, 05:44 PM
My playlist when not working out is like night and day with my workout mix. i listen to old country Cash, Haggard, Waylon and Hank (Sr. & Jr.), along with Classical music and classic rock. i pretty much listen to anything, but like the mellow stuff to wind down.

Absinthe Anecdote
09-14-2013, 02:52 AM
Ray Charles, Bob Dylan, David Bowie, Buddy Guy, BB King

Hopefully this song isn't one of them.

If you can make it through the entire video, the Peter Griffin line at the end of it is pretty good.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtg6sm_family-guy-the-gayest-music-video-of-all-time_shortfilms

WTF, the video posting is broke again?

FLAPS, USAF (ret)
09-25-2013, 02:46 AM
Modern country, rock, classic Rock, pop, classical, 80s,90s, and when on the treadmill, "Eye of the Tiger, by Survivor."