PDA

View Full Version : Miss Kansas

ttribe
09-12-2013, 12:56 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/11/article-2417171-1BBF7F28000005DC-19_634x444.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2417171/Meet-Miss-Kansas-Theresa-Vail-tattooed-army-sergeant-mission-empower-women.html

She is all up in the news today. Kansas ANG.

ttribe
09-12-2013, 01:20 PM
Didn't know it had a name. I just thought her makeup artist got a little heavy on the eye black. For the sake of conversation, is that considered excessive in todays Army? Or other services. I mean, I wouldn't say something to her if she looked that hot in my work place.

Stalwart
09-12-2013, 01:28 PM
It looks to be excessive, but it is getting good PR so it is likely not being scrutinized too heavily.

TJMAC77SP
09-12-2013, 02:09 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/11/article-2417171-1BBF7F28000005DC-19_634x444.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2417171/Meet-Miss-Kansas-Theresa-Vail-tattooed-army-sergeant-mission-empower-women.html

Before someone else jumps on you............Kansas ARNG

I like the smokey eye look but like some clothes....not appropriate for all occasions. IMO while wearing ACUs (or any uniform) is not one of those occasions but enjoy looking at her nonetheless.

Giant Voice
09-12-2013, 02:43 PM
I'm sure she was just done up for the newspaper. I say good for her and good luck in the pageant. Definietly wouldn't kick her out of a foxhole.

Absinthe Anecdote
09-12-2013, 02:46 PM
Nobody better say anything bad about her! I protect all beauty pageant queens regardless of what state or country they represent. No matter what vapid or dumb sentence they may utter, I love them all!

They are the embodiment of all things that glitter, sparkle and smell nice and one of they few things in life that always makes me smile.

There is nothing better than to see a stage full of fifty of them smiling and waving at the crowd, except a stage full of a hundred of them.

Either way, you guys better be nice to her or I'll verbally trounce you!

Quixotic
09-12-2013, 05:51 PM

I love and support the Kansas Guard so much I'm going to print this out poster size and hang it up in the bar at work!

GO GUARD!

Hmmmm, how long will it last before.....

Quixotic
09-12-2013, 05:56 PM

What's interesting is the copyright in the lower lefthand corner: Miss Kansas Organization.

She's not promoting a commercial organization in uniform is she....?

Absinthe Anecdote
09-12-2013, 10:19 PM
What's interesting is the copyright in the lower lefthand corner: Miss Kansas Organization.

She's not promoting a commercial organization in uniform is she....?

No, they just own the rights to the photo.

Be nice, damn it!

sandsjames
09-12-2013, 10:20 PM
She'd look even better if she had an ass.

Absinthe Anecdote
09-12-2013, 10:42 PM

Really?

Why must you be so critical of everything you come across?

If she isn't you cup of tea, fine. Why must you disparage her? Is it just to prove to us what a big shot you are because you scoff at beauty pageant winners?

She is Miss Kansas and she is a beautiful girl but she isn't good enough for you, is she?

We are all very impressed; now leave her alone!

sandsjames
09-12-2013, 11:27 PM
Really?

Why must you be so critical of everything you come across?

If she isn't you cup of tea, fine. Why must you disparage her? Is it just to prove to us what a big shot you are because you scoff at beauty pageant winners?

She is Miss Kansas and she is a beautiful girl but she isn't good enough for you, is she?

We are all very impressed; now leave her alone!

Dude...chill the F out. All I said is she would be more attractive with a nicer butt. I didn't say she is unattractive. I didn't say I wouldn't nail her if I were single and had the chance. I simply stated that her ass is small.

Absinthe Anecdote
09-13-2013, 01:34 AM
Dude...chill the F out. All I said is she would be more attractive with a nicer butt. I didn't say she is unattractive. I didn't say I wouldn't nail her if I were single and had the chance. I simply stated that her ass is small.

1) Watch your tone with me Mister.

B) According to Jimmy Carter, you just committed adultery.

3) Stop bad mouthing Miss Kansas.

D) You're a foul one, Mr. Grinch.
You're a nasty wasty skunk.
Your heart is full of unwashed socks.
Your soul is full of gunk,
Mr Grinch.

Rizzo77
09-13-2013, 01:42 AM

And without the stupid tattoos.

That thing is worse than a tramp stamp.

Absinthe Anecdote
09-13-2013, 04:21 AM
And without the stupid tattoos.

That thing is worse than a tramp stamp.

Aren't you one of the guys who was talking trash about Lilly Ghalichi?

Sorry Rizzo but you've already spent all of your credibility.

Shoo!

Move along now!

Leave us to admire Miss Kansas in peace.

sandsjames
09-13-2013, 12:46 PM
1) Watch your tone with me Mister.

B) According to Jimmy Carter, you just committed adultery.

3) Stop bad mouthing Miss Kansas.

D) You're a foul one, Mr. Grinch.
You're a nasty wasty skunk.
Your heart is full of unwashed socks.
Your soul is full of gunk,
Mr Grinch.

You are very, very bad at this.

TJMAC77SP
09-13-2013, 01:35 PM
I noticed something weird. In her ACUs she sports the smokey eyes look. In her bathing suit, normal makeup.

Absinthe Anecdote
09-13-2013, 01:44 PM
I noticed something weird. In her ACUs she sports the smokey eyes look. In her bathing suit, normal makeup.

That's because she is smart in addition to being beautiful. She knows that going into the water with smokey eye make up is never a good idea.

Absinthe Anecdote
09-13-2013, 01:45 PM
You are very, very bad at this.

Who was dropping the F bomb at me a couple of posts ago?

sandsjames
09-13-2013, 02:01 PM
Who was dropping the F bomb at me a couple of posts ago?

You should probably get with Bruwin about how to properly troll.

TJMAC77SP
09-13-2013, 02:46 PM
That's because she is smart in addition to being beautiful. She knows that going into the water with smokey eye make up is never a good idea.

Good point...........but I don't think she got close to the water in that bathing suit. In truth my opinion would be that someone (her or the photog) thought it would add some femininity to the ACU. Can’t say they missed the mark either.

Absinthe Anecdote
09-13-2013, 04:31 PM
You should probably get with Bruwin about how to properly troll.

Again with the negativity!

Oh, and stop trying to troll me by calling me a bad troll.

Absinthe Anecdote
09-13-2013, 04:37 PM
Good point...........but I don't think she got close to the water in that bathing suit. In truth my opinion would be that someone (her or the photog) thought it would add some femininity to the ACU. Can’t say they missed the mark either.

Thanks for acknowledging my good!

I would also like to acknowledge your good point and piggyback upon it! The smokey eye make up was added not only femininity to the ACU but gave her an elegant swan like appearance.

sandsjames
09-13-2013, 04:39 PM
Again with the negativity!

Oh, and stop trying to troll me by calling me a bad troll.

Obviously obvious...

Mcjohn1118
09-13-2013, 05:25 PM
She's definitely got the looks. But I'm confused on one article I read about her. She stated in effect that it was her commanding officer about nine months ago who encouraged her to enter her first pageant. She's in the Dental field I believe in the Army, so maybe her CO is a female and then maybe it would make a little more sense. But can you imagine a CO who is a dude telling a young female SGT, "Yep, you look fine, I definitely think you should do a beauty pageant."
Either way, I'm glad she took the advice.

Pullinteeth
09-13-2013, 05:28 PM
Nobody better say anything bad about her! I protect all beauty pageant queens regardless of what state or country they represent. No matter what vapid or dumb sentence they may utter, I love them all!

You are needed in Peru....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-23098260

She's definitely got the looks. But I'm confused on one article I read about her. She stated in effect that it was her commanding officer about nine months ago who encouraged her to enter her first pageant. She's in the Dental field I believe in the Army, so maybe her CO is a female and then maybe it would make a little more sense. But can you imagine a CO who is a dude telling a young female SGT, "Yep, you look fine, I definitely think you should do a beauty pageant."
Either way, I'm glad she took the advice.

You might be surprised the stuff you talk to your Doc about when you literally sit together all day every day. Being ARNG, I can't imagine they have many Docs so she may actually be her CO's chairside assistant. It is also possible that the Dental CC might be a Capt or a Maj and since they come in as a Capt....he/she might not be much older than she is...

All of this is conjecture but as a former dental tech, I can tell you it didn't raise any eyebrows with me....

LogDog
09-13-2013, 06:49 PM
The Miss America Pageant - the ultimate Rack n" Stack performance review.

TJMAC77SP
09-16-2013, 11:17 AM
Thanks for acknowledging my good!

I would also like to acknowledge your good point and piggyback upon it! The smokey eye make up was added not only femininity to the ACU but gave her an elegant swan like appearance.

"Swan like appearance"?

Ok.

RobotChicken
09-16-2013, 12:35 PM
:spy "Read were New York beat the Tattooed Kansas one."