PDA

View Full Version : Ndamukong Suh

Chief_KO
09-12-2013, 12:15 PM
WTF is his problem? Is he out of control...uncoachable...or just a brainless thug. Detroit needs to reign him in or the NFL needs to sit him for a long time.

Giant Voice
09-12-2013, 12:54 PM
He's not doing anything different than the players from the 60's-70's(go look at archived video). Just now the Nanny Football League doesn't believe in violent hitting.

TJMAC77SP
09-12-2013, 02:16 PM
Yeah, for Christ's sake.............let's go back to the days of leather helmets and few rules. Pussies !!!

sandsjames
09-12-2013, 02:21 PM
Suh just doesn't care. I don't think he's intentionally dirty, he just isn't smart enough, in the moment, to let common sense take over. He's like the guy in the bar that just goes in to have a good time but as soon as somebody looks at him wrong he can't control himself.

Pullinteeth
09-12-2013, 02:23 PM
I think the Lions should have to forfit the game....

Skol Vikings!

AFcynic
09-12-2013, 03:47 PM
Ndamukong Suh is a defensive lineman. He is paid to make tackles and get to the QB. His job requires intensity and aggression. I have no problem with the way he plays football. The man is everything I would want my defensive linemen to be. He can be your friend after the game, but during the game, I want him to destroy the opposition. Badassery defined.

Man up and play football.

AFcynic
09-12-2013, 04:10 PM
Everybody plays dirty football in the NFL. Holding, grabbing, spitting, and all kinds of unbelievable stuff happens in a fumble pile. John Stockton and Karl Malone were dirty basketball players. Ronnie Lott put some hits on people that would be considered illegal this season.

They all do it, but Suh has such a spotlight on him, he'll always get caught, and he'll always be accused of being dirty. Watch any other defensive lineman or offensive lineman. Cheap shots and assaults are pretty commonplace.

Rizzo77
09-13-2013, 01:23 AM
He's not doing anything different than the players from the 60's-70's(go look at archived video). Just now the Nanny Football League doesn't believe in violent hitting.

Uuuum. Show me the archived video. Show me a dude that stomped on a defenseless dude's arm, or kicked a dude (intentionally) in the crotch.

That being said, the block for which he was fined is just a regular play, and he was just doing his job.

Roger Goodell might just legislate the NFL out of existence.

Greg
09-13-2013, 01:33 AM
Yeah, Suh's a thug. If it wasn't for every play of every game being scrutinized back in NYC, a couple of offensive lineman probably would've already "giving him the bidnez."

Giant Voice
09-13-2013, 12:48 PM
Uuuum. Show me the archived video. Show me a dude that stomped on a defenseless dude's arm, or kicked a dude (intentionally) in the crotch.

That being said, the block for which he was fined is just a regular play, and he was just doing his job.

Roger Goodell might just legislate the NFL out of existence.

http://www.usatoday.com/picture-gallery/sports/nfl/2012/11/29/the-dirtiest-players-in-nfl-history/1735087/

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0911/nfl.players.poll.dirtiest.player/content.1.html

Mean Joe Green, Dick Butkus, Jack Ham, Greg Lloyd, James Harrison, Hines Ward, Art Donovan once played with one hand wrapped like a club. Google is your friend