PDA

View Full Version : Taco Tuesday

Shaken1976
09-10-2013, 01:33 PM
Today is Taco Tuesday. I have this to look forward to as I deal with angry customers. It is barely 0730 and I have been chewed out three times over things that I have no control over. Also... I didn't get a Welcome to Lackland this morning.

On a good note.. It is raining outside and we need it.

Have a great Tuesday.

UncaRastus
09-10-2013, 03:50 PM
Taco Tuesday? Every day should be Taco Day!

Pullinteeth
09-10-2013, 05:15 PM
Tight T-Shirt Tuesday!

sandsjames
09-10-2013, 05:17 PM
Tight T-Shirt Tuesday!

Retired Tuesday...time to get back to figuring out a good hobby that will keep me busy between The Price is Right and Let's Make a Deal.

giggawatt
09-10-2013, 06:12 PM
On Twitter, it's #tittietuesday.

AFcynic
09-10-2013, 06:27 PM
Welcome to Lackland.

HA! You said taco. Giggity.

Only one more hour until I have three hours left in my duty day! Yay me.

Shaken1976
09-10-2013, 06:50 PM
Welcome to Lackland.

HA! You said taco. Giggity.

Only one more hour until I have three hours left in my duty day! Yay me.

3 hours 10 minutes. Taco Tuesday occurs at the El Charro. YUM. If you have been there you have probably seen me. I am ready to go home and relax...

You enjoying the rain?

AFcynic
09-10-2013, 07:16 PM
I try to avoid any possible chances of food poisoning, so unfortunately I do not frequent the El Charro. My yard is thankful for the rain, for sure. I just wish the water falling from the sky didn't freak out the already terrible SA drivers.

Shaken1976
09-10-2013, 07:38 PM
I try to avoid any possible chances of food poisoning, so unfortunately I do not frequent the El Charro. My yard is thankful for the rain, for sure. I just wish the water falling from the sky didn't freak out the already terrible SA drivers.

I have eaten there pretty much every Tuesday for four years. Plus on Fridays we get breakfast tacos there.

On the note of San Antonio drivers...did you see the truck straddling the median in front of BK this morning?

I try to avoid driving in the rain. I have seen people doing 90 and go flying across three lanes of traffic like it was nothing.