PDA

View Full Version : Major Metzger Mayo And Her Enabler Scoundrels Belong At The Top Of The Shame List

WillsPowers
09-10-2013, 02:20 AM
Just saying! They and their cops pals are a bunch of scumbags costing us millions and damaging the war effort. Worst case I ever saw and the media helped them too! :haha:

Cerberus
09-10-2013, 02:25 AM
When was the whole Metzger deal? A long time ago I think. Other than a few cranks and conspiracy theories, nothing has been proven.

Not sure this belongs here...maybe some other members will weigh in? Lets see what our community thinks.

TJMAC77SP
09-10-2013, 11:11 AM
Of course it deserves discussion. Why would it not deserve discussion?

Of course WillP has a tendency to go a little to the side of "I need my meds" in his discussions but there are a lot of holes in the story of Jill Metzger further exacerbated by some questionable situations after the incident. Neither she nor the USAF has been totally forthcoming about neither the incident nor its aftermath.

efmbman
09-10-2013, 11:24 AM
Of course it deserves discussion. Why would it not deserve discussion?

Of course WillP has a tendency to go a little to the side of "I need my meds" in his discussions but there are a lot of holes in the story of Jill Metzger further exacerbated by some questionable situations after the incident. Neither she nor the USAF has been totally forthcoming about neither the incident nor its aftermath.

Agreed. However, I have not seen anything "new" about this incident in the news or otherqise. Is this thread just a vent out of nowhere?

Cerberus
09-10-2013, 11:28 AM
Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to imply that it didn't deserve discussion. My question was whether it rises to "hall of shame" material.

Mjölnir
09-10-2013, 11:32 AM
Please discuss the issue.

But, the intent of the Wall of Shame is not for accusation but to record once something is proven.

TJMAC77SP
09-10-2013, 12:13 PM
Did WillPowers start this thread in the Wall of Shame or was it moved there?

Mjölnir
09-10-2013, 12:44 PM
It was started in the Wall of Shame thread.

It was moved to the Off Duty thread.

TJMAC77SP
09-10-2013, 02:14 PM
It was started in the Wall of Shame thread.

It was moved to the Off Duty thread.

Sounds appropriate........on with the discussion.

EDIT: I haven't looked but I assume the previous thread(s) discussing Jill Metzger were deleted?

imnohero
09-10-2013, 02:30 PM
Nope, all still there. It's just that they are 2 years + old, so you have to dig a little.

Pullinteeth
09-30-2013, 07:29 PM
Just saying! They and their cops pals are a bunch of scumbags costing us millions and damaging the war effort. Worst case I ever saw and the media helped them too! :haha:

FOR SHAME!!!! How DARE you attack this GWOT VETERAN!!!!