PDA

View Full Version : Movie Reviews

AlexCross
09-05-2013, 04:38 PM
Have you seen a good movie lately? Post your review here.

Is there a movie you want to see?? Check here to see what others think or ask.

Please no spoilers.

Movies I have seen lately are Planes, Despicable Me 2, and Monsters U.

All three were really good. Even for kids movies. All movies I see seem to be kid friendly. I wasn't sure the girls would be all into Planes but they enjoyed it a lot. I think my favorite was Despicable Me 2. Gru cracks me up. I would reccommend any of these. We refused to take them to Smurfs....just not going to happen.

Bunch
09-05-2013, 05:30 PM
Iron Man 3- a true dissapointment...last two marvel movies have been very dissapointing IMO

Prometheus-big thumbs up for this one...and waiting to see what sequel is going to bring...If they mix it with Predator I will be pissed!!!

Best Movie of all times....Braveheart....who doesn't love some Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedoooooooooommmmmm!!

AlexCross
09-05-2013, 06:34 PM
Iron Man 3- a true dissapointment...last two marvel movies have been very dissapointing IMO

Prometheus-big thumbs up for this one...and waiting to see what sequel is going to bring...If they mix it with Predator I will be pissed!!!

Best Movie of all times....Braveheart....who doesn't love some Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedoooooooooommmmmm!!

I haven't seen any of those except Braveheart. I really want to go see Lee Daniels The Butler. I also want to see Wolverine. But the kiddo's have no interest and I am not sure how kid friendly Wolverine is. The older two would probably love it...at least the boy.

Sad to hear about Iron Man. I wanted to see that. I loved Avengers.