PDA

View Full Version : So whose year is it?

Bourne
09-05-2013, 01:42 AM
That's actually just a rhetorical question, because we all know it's the year of the Niners.

Bunch
09-05-2013, 01:48 AM
See you on the losing end of the Super Bowl...Go Broncos!!

Greg
09-05-2013, 01:50 AM
That's actually just a rhetorical question, because we all know it's the year of the Niners.

Super Bowl ring for Phil Dawson.

sandsjames
09-05-2013, 12:01 PM
Seattle looks great. Denver is going to be better than last year. But San Francisco has to be the favorite. Though for both Seattle and San Francisco everybody must remember that they both have 2nd year QBs. No matter how well they did last year, there are no guarantees this year.

efmbman
09-05-2013, 01:06 PM
Seattle looks great. Denver is going to be better than last year. But San Francisco has to be the favorite. Though for both Seattle and San Francisco everybody must remember that they both have 2nd year QBs. No matter how well they did last year, there are no guarantees this year.

I feel the same way. They play each other twice (Week 2 & Week 14) so they get to beat up on each other. Seattle just seems "scrapier" to me, so I think Seattle will come out on top.

Seattle vs Denver in the Super Bowl.

RFScott
09-05-2013, 02:23 PM
I feel the same way. They play each other twice (Week 2 & Week 14) so they get to beat up on each other. Seattle just seems "scrapier" to me, so I think Seattle will come out on top.

Seattle vs Denver in the Super Bowl.

It will definitely be a battle in the NFC West between those two teams this year. Seattle played San Fran pretty close on the road when Alex Smith was still at QB, but then blew out the Niners in Seattle later in the season with Kaepernick at the helm. Seattle caught fire at the end of last year, winning 7 of their last 8 regular season games...will be interesting to see if they can carry over some of that momentum into this year. If the Seahawks play a little better on the road this season, they might be able to win the division.

Rizzo77
09-06-2013, 09:04 PM
Broncos. And the 49ers will be dissapointed to get so close, yet remain so far, from the sixth ring.

Vrake
09-06-2013, 09:14 PM
The team with the larger score at the end of the Super Bowl. I'm giving good odds :)

I will go odd just cause I can.. Payton gets hurt, Kapernick too, wrecking good seasons.

Atlanta and New England in the big game.

**edited thinking right QBs wrong city.

Rizzo77
09-06-2013, 11:24 PM
Heh. New England won't even win the division this year. :loser:

Vrake
09-06-2013, 11:36 PM
Heh. New England won't even win the division this year. :loser:

Hell I have no idea just spit balling I am a college football and hockey fan but they didn't ask about that. :sad6: