PDA

View Full Version : Anyboyd know any other AIR FORCE forums?

veritas
08-30-2013, 07:13 PM
.................................................. ........

Rusty Jones
08-30-2013, 07:19 PM
Are you really looking for answers to this question, or is this a show that's being put on for the mods to see... in hopes that they'll change the rules or how they're enforced?

I'm not a fan of how MTF is being run either, but if the purpose of this thread is the latter... then let's not beat around the bush. Let's just come on out and make the demands.

Because, afterall, if you were really seeking answers to this question; you'd have used Google and would be gone right now.

BOSS302
08-30-2013, 07:20 PM
Are you really looking for answers to this question, or is this a show that's being put on for the mods to see... in hopes that they'll change the rules or how they're enforced?

I'm not a fan of how MTF is being run either, if the purpose of this thread is the latter... then let's not beat around the bush. Let's just come on out and make the demands.

Because, afterall, if you were really seeking answers to this question; you'd have used Google and would be gone right now.

That...and it's obvious he's a regular who made a new ID just to put on this show.

AlexCross
08-30-2013, 07:29 PM
Just an FYI...many of the things that are moved are moved because of reports. Any posts I have moderated have been because of reports. I can't speak for all but this is the case for several. I don't really feel the need to explain myself but I do want you to know that we aren't just running around moving threads.

AC

Drackore
08-30-2013, 08:18 PM
Reports by who? Maybe it's time you start looking at the source, because it's getting out of hand. People are not liking it here anymore, and trust me when I say: it's not me, it's you. You might not "feel the need to explain yourself", and no...you don't. I don't know if you pay the bills for the forums personally. I realize they are free, but they are also a reflection of the company that wants to sell me their rag. I'll tell ya right now...if their "free forum" service is going to be shitty...bet your ass I ain't going to pay for their tabloid. Now...take that to your bosses and see how well they think you are doing your job, boy.

imnohero
08-30-2013, 09:08 PM
Other AF Forums, links take you to the "rules" page, which are nearly identical to the rules we have here.

http://www.afforums.com/forums/misc.php?do=cfrules

http://www.military.com/AboutUs/More/1,14822,User_Agreement,00.html

And that's just two of them.

Are you seriously that pissed off that your posts get moved to the appropriate subject area?

imnohero
08-30-2013, 09:15 PM
People are not liking it here anymore.

"people"? which people?

It seems like to me that it's the same 5 or 6 "people" doing all the bitching. You, AJ, Veritas, TJ, and chickenhead. One or two others at the most. Rusty doesn't like it but at least he doesn't engage is pointless bitching. I get that your too lazy to do a couple clicks to put posts in the right area, but being a crybaby about them getting moved is just ridiculous.

This is a voluntary place to be, you don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. For f---'s sake.

Bunch
08-31-2013, 01:50 AM
I really think this is it... This and BaseOps... But good luck trying to get away with the stuff some people got and still get away with here... That person wont last a day at BaseOps...

Gonzo432
08-31-2013, 02:26 AM
AFForums skews a bit young for me.

BaseOps is all bags all the time, mostly commissioned bags.

Absinthe Anecdote
08-31-2013, 02:47 AM
I don't see that much difference in the forums to tell you the truth.

The Mods are trying to organize the forum sections instead of having most of the active threads in the Air Force section, so what?

It is pretty easy to find the most recent activity by clicking Activity Stream or New Posts.

As far as behavior goes, I had to tone down some of my taunts and jabs, again, so what?

Rizzo77
08-31-2013, 03:02 AM
I know about a site that existed for Special Operations Weather. Those are some good cats.