PDA

View Full Version : How many times did you check on MTF?

Bunch
08-30-2013, 04:04 AM
I probably checked about 20 times on first day, 10 times 2nd day and 5 times today... A couple of days and I will be getting scorned at BaseOps or AFForums...

CYBERFX1024
08-30-2013, 04:59 AM
I checked at least 10 times everyday.

garhkal
08-30-2013, 05:03 AM
2-3 times each day.

efmbman
08-30-2013, 11:47 AM
The forum was down?

Absinthe Anecdote
08-30-2013, 03:46 PM
I completely went batshit over the whole ordeal! I bet I lost five pounds from running around in circles and constantly wringing my hands.

The doctors had to give me a Thorazine shot and extra green Jell-O.

The only good part about it was I got away with, sort of, punching Nurse Rachette in the mouth.

The doctors say I can come out of the straight jackets tomorrow, which is good because typing this with a pencil in my mouth is really time consuming.

AlexCross
08-30-2013, 04:00 PM
AA... I hear there are 12 Step programs for this type of addiction. I haven't checked into them though. But as your local friendly mod I can get some info if you want. :)

I completely went batshit over the whole ordeal! I bet I lost five pounds from running around in circles and constantly wringing my hands.

The doctors had to give me a Thorazine shot and extra green Jell-O.

The only good part about it was I got away with, sort of, punching Nurse Rachette in the mouth.

The doctors say I can come out of the straight jackets tomorrow, which is good because typing this with a pencil in my mouth is really time consuming.

Absinthe Anecdote
08-30-2013, 04:33 PM
AA... I hear there are 12 Step programs for this type of addiction. I haven't checked into them though. But as your local friendly mod I can get some info if you want. :)

Thanks for the offer but I'm going to stick with the green Jell-O, that stuff really does work wonders!

AJBIGJ
08-30-2013, 06:27 PM
Probably half a dozen in total, most while heavily intoxicated and not surfing the internet for rather fetching female individual activity videos.