PDA

View Full Version : Tak ban length

RobotChicken
08-26-2013, 05:14 PM
How long should it be?

Smeghead
08-26-2013, 05:26 PM
I don't even know what he was banned for, I'm guessing saying somehting that offended. But it's an Internet forum for JeezyCreezy's sake. Anyone who gets offended on the Internet needs to get out more often.

spirit_eyes
08-26-2013, 05:35 PM
Tak I tangled in the past. So what. Get a grip. If it ain't racial, or hurting kids, etc I pretty much could give a shit.

Bunch
08-26-2013, 06:10 PM
If I recall correctly TAK/GF burned his own bridge, its sad because he had some really good things going for him but of late he kind of lost it, it got really annoying trying to make way around his ramblings and find something worth reading here.

Rusty Jones
08-26-2013, 06:19 PM
To be honest... Tak really didn't contribute much. And I'm not saying this because of whether or not I agree with him on things. I actually enjoy the conversations that I have with TJ, Pullinteeth, WJ5, etc... even though we hardly agree on much. They're why I keep coming back. They force me to think, they stimulate my mind; the whole nine yards.

Tak... never did any of that. I actually thought he was intelligent guy who was simply playing stupid, until he started posting pics of himself. That dude doesn't look right in the head. He looks like a serial murder-rapist. I know he's not (well, I think he's not); but that dude has something strange going on in his noggin.

TSgt"M"
08-26-2013, 06:27 PM
He did keep the forum active though. Been kind of stagnent here without him. Also I have to agree with Rusty, he has some serious OCD issues.

RS6405
08-26-2013, 06:40 PM
Nothing like a polarized poll question.

Of course I said end now. Love him or hate him, he is who he is. I think if he came back, let him have his life thread again. Although few had a legitimate gripe about his time when he just posted in his life thread. He regulated himself back then and I think if he was given that back he'll regulate himself again.

Also the haters need to stop going to that thread trashing him on it.

Pullinteeth
08-26-2013, 07:16 PM
He did keep the forum active though. Been kind of stagnent here without him. Also I have to agree with Rusty, he has some serious OCD issues.

I hardly consider opening dozens of threads that get a grand total of 1 post (the OP) and reopening old threads with no new info or perspecitve is hardly keeping the forum "active." before he retired and started posting under the "Godfather" moniker, he used to actually SAY something. After? Seemed to have diarrhea of the keyboard....

js7799
08-26-2013, 07:32 PM
I say let him come back. If his first two iterations were different from each other, it might be interesting to see what he comes up with for the third one.

Pullinteeth
08-26-2013, 07:44 PM
It looks like RC has moved on....he now Likes and Thanks for every one of John Drake's posts...just like he and Tak (aka Godfather) did....

Absinthe Anecdote
08-26-2013, 07:46 PM
I've got to agree with Rusty's characterization of Tak and even if he did turn over a new leaf how long would it before he reverts to his previous behavior?
Besides, I think he’ll eventually change internet service providers and come back in a different incarnation if he hasn’t already.

RobotChicken
08-26-2013, 07:47 PM
:spy for what it's worth, he used to talk about his voluntary retirement for med reasons 'son'/he said this place helped him

Pullinteeth
08-26-2013, 08:15 PM
I've got to agree with Rusty's characterization of Tak and even if he did turn over a new leaf how long would it before he reverts to his previous behavior?
Besides, I think he’ll eventually change internet service providers and come back in a different incarnation if he hasn’t already.

To be fair, there are others here that have gone off the rails a time or two (yourself included) and got to give it another go... IMO, if Tak/Godfather/Takthekak gets to come back, so should Joe.

imported_chipotleboy
08-26-2013, 08:24 PM
End now. And while we're at it, reinstate Pete Rose to baseball, and put him in Cooperstown.