PDA

View Full Version : Another One Bites the Dust

Class5Kayaker
08-16-2013, 04:43 PM
Looks like ForumChicken got banned. His last post was at 5:37CST this morning....

http://forums.militarytimes.com/showthread.php?1592395-Navy-Phrases-That-Make-No-Sense&p=647133&highlight=#post647133

Pullinteeth
08-16-2013, 05:02 PM
Creaminess got sent to banned camp too...

Creaminess
08-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Creaminess got sent to banned camp too...

Temporarily. But it's coming again, and I'm sure my next one will be permanent.

Pullinteeth
08-16-2013, 05:43 PM
Temporarily. But it's coming again, and I'm sure my next one will be permanent.

Back in the day, there were no prema bans....there were some LONG bans but not perma-bans...

And to be fair, you seem to be bucking for another ban....:pokey:

Creaminess
08-16-2013, 05:45 PM
Back in the day, there were no prema bans....there were some LONG bans but not perma-bans...

It's a new day though. Our new forum masters show no mercy upon us.

Mjölnir
08-16-2013, 05:45 PM
Looks like ForumChicken got banned. His last post was at 5:37CST this morning....

http://forums.militarytimes.com/showthread.php?1592395-Navy-Phrases-That-Make-No-Sense&p=647133&highlight=#post647133

He had recieved 4 warnings / reports in less than two weeks from multiple people.

Creaminess
08-16-2013, 05:47 PM
He had recieved 4 warnings / reports in less than two weeks from multiple people.

People who apparently think that their "feelings" are more important than our freedoms to express ourselves, I suppose.

Pullinteeth
08-16-2013, 05:48 PM

I'm sure you meant to add that they were substantiated violtions.... I could get 4 reports but if they were :bsflag:, I would hope that I wouldn't get :crucified:?

Mjölnir
08-16-2013, 05:48 PM
Nah, but there are rules. By creating an account every user agrees to follow them. It is really that simple.

Mjölnir
08-16-2013, 05:49 PM
I'm sure you meant to add that they were substantiated violtions.... I could get 4 reports but if they were :bsflag:, I would hope that I wouldn't get :crucified:?

Yes, that is what I meant. Thanks.

Cerberus
08-16-2013, 05:50 PM
You do not have absolute freedom of expression on this board. It is privately owned, with clear rules on what is and is not acceptable.

Creaminess
08-16-2013, 05:50 PM
Nah, but there are rules. By creating an account every user agrees to follow them. It is really that simple.

I created my account before the new regime was installed. Maybe you morons need to remember that.

Creaminess
08-16-2013, 05:52 PM
You do not have absolute freedom of expression on this board. It is privately owned, with clear rules on what is and is not acceptable.

What is and is not acceptable is, in many cases, open to interpretation and left to the discretion of people like you who apparently get too butt-hurt over things all the time. Some of it IS clear, but a lot of it is pretty subjective. Don't act like it's not.

imported_WILDJOKER5
08-16-2013, 05:52 PM

And to be fair, you seem to be bucking for another ban....:pokey:

Well, there was this one crazy lady that finally got a perma-ban after months of lying and name calling. It was quite entertaining.

Pullinteeth
08-16-2013, 05:53 PM

Do too.... I can type whatever I want but in doing so, I understand that thou canest layeth the smackdown on my candy:booty:

Well, there was this one crazy lady that finally got a perma-ban after months of lying and name calling. It was quite entertaining.

I stand corrected....She whose name shalt not be spoken was perma-banned-several times. She got a regular ban, created another account, got banned...created another account=banned... Then she was finally banned forever... Either that or she left when her thread was closed and Alice wouldn't let her create another one with the same friggin topic. Her hubby (the "victim" that pled guilty) also got banned and if I'm not mistaken, her daughter did too...:rapture

Mjölnir
08-16-2013, 05:54 PM
Do too.... I can type whatever I want but in doing so, I understand that thou canest layeth the smackdown on my candy:booty:

I prefer to call down the lighting and the storm ... hence Mjölnir.

Creaminess
08-16-2013, 05:55 PM
I prefer to call down the lighting and the storm ... hence Mjölnir.

Still haven't fixed your improper punctuation, I see. How about less sending me PMs and more corrective action taken on your own deficiencies?

TJMAC77SP
08-16-2013, 05:56 PM

Was that "My name is McCrazy and my husband is innocent"?

imported_WILDJOKER5
08-16-2013, 05:58 PM

I still bust out laughing about that thread.

Pullinteeth
08-16-2013, 05:58 PM

Hadn't thought about her in YEARS...

Cerberus
08-16-2013, 06:00 PM
I am putting a stop to this. Creaminess has been banned for 7 days, pending appeal to the Forum Administrator, who will be asked to review these threads and decided whether to lift the ban, leave it, or make it permanent.

This thread is closed.