PDA

View Full Version : Female soldier asks Pink pretty pretty please to be her date

kool-aid
08-15-2013, 02:23 AM
These kinds of stories make me so proud of this generation's military.

http://www.armytimes.com/article/20130814/NEWS/308140029/Female-soldier-asks-pop-star-Pink-Army-ball-pretty-pretty-please-

imported_WILDJOKER5
08-16-2013, 01:23 PM
People using the unform to get what they want and make a statement. Sad really

Creaminess
08-16-2013, 01:25 PM
These kinds of stories make me so proud of this generation's military.

http://www.armytimes.com/article/20130814/NEWS/308140029/Female-soldier-asks-pop-star-Pink-Army-ball-pretty-pretty-please-

They're both XXXXX; they'd be perfect dates for one another.

Absinthe Anecdote
08-16-2013, 01:34 PM
That whole asking celebrities out on dates via youtube "jumped the shark" after the first person did it.

Actually, the phrase "jumped the shark" also "jumped the shark" not long after its first use.

What am I doing using it?

Pullinteeth
08-16-2013, 01:38 PM
Nice....use a hetrosexual married female celeb to further your cause as a lesbian... Good idea.:madgrin

TJMAC77SP
08-16-2013, 02:54 PM
Nice....use a hetrosexual married female celeb to further your cause as a lesbian... Good idea.:madgrin

I wondered about that too. I suppose the reach to relevance is Pink's outspoken support of gay rights. Same could be said for Lady Gaga.

Pullinteeth
08-16-2013, 04:40 PM
I wondered about that too. I suppose the reach to relevance is Pink's outspoken support of gay rights. Same could be said for Lady Gaga.

Wouldn't it be making a mockery of lesbians if a heterosexual went on a date with a lesbian to make a point about lesbian rights?

TJMAC77SP
08-16-2013, 05:07 PM
Wouldn't it be making a mockery of lesbians if a heterosexual went on a date with a lesbian to make a point about lesbian rights?

You won't get an argument from me on that point.

Bumble78
08-16-2013, 05:56 PM
That whole asking celebrities out on dates via youtube "jumped the shark" after the first person did it.

Actually, the phrase "jumped the shark" also "jumped the shark" not long after its first use.

What am I doing using it?

I think this has Jumped the Sharknado.

Absinthe Anecdote
08-16-2013, 06:27 PM
I think this has Jumped the Sharknado.

Instead of a tornado full of sharks, how about a tornado full of dogs or "Dogs with Bees in Their Mouths so When They Bark They Shoot Bees at You?"

Rainmaker
08-16-2013, 06:40 PM

not surprising. just the typical modus operandi of these narcissistic deviants who always demand MOAR attention be called to their perverse behavior from the rest of Society.

Shame on the spineless political charlatans posing as Generals in DoD "diversity cult" for ever entertaining this disgusting non-sense in the first place and allowing this kind of crap to stand..

efmbman
08-16-2013, 09:15 PM
Instead of a tornado full of sharks, how about a tornado full of dogs or "Dogs with Bees in Their Mouths so When They Bark They Shoot Bees at You?"

Classic Simpsons... always appreciated.