PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone!

imported_wtrwlkr
08-02-2013, 08:12 PM
I created an account many moons ago, but I don't remember if I already posted an intro, so if this is a repeat please accept my apologies.

Don't really know what to say. I'm active USAF, Comm troop, 10 years in and ready to cut ties this time next year. Looking forward to interacting with everyone.

ForumModerator
08-02-2013, 08:39 PM
welcome

RobotChicken
08-02-2013, 08:49 PM
I created an account many moons ago, but I don't remember if I already posted an intro, so if this is a repeat please accept my apologies.

Don't really know what to say. I'm active USAF, Comm troop, 10 years in and ready to cut ties this time next year. Looking forward to interacting with everyone.

"Well bring your comm line and chime in then; apologies not required! 'RC'."

Bourne
08-02-2013, 09:16 PM
Welcome to the forum!

wildman
08-03-2013, 03:08 AM
I'm one of the old guys, retired in 1988. I like to read what is going on in today's U.S.A.F. I had some dealing with you comm types because back then, all our personnel data flowed through the comm center and had to be copied to tape and then given to the data automation center for processing. I was the personnel system manager. I bet you haven't a clue as to what the heck I'm talking about. Welcome!

Always,
Wildman

CrustySMSgt
08-03-2013, 05:54 AM
glad you're jumping back in to the mix... maybe we'll talk you in to staying in ;)