PDA

View Full Version : When does the great alt account outing begin?

giggawatt
08-02-2013, 11:05 AM
Or has everyone fessed up?

Shaken1976
08-02-2013, 12:57 PM
Guessing everyone fessed up. Or left. Who knows. Maybe it was all a ploy.

RobotChicken
08-02-2013, 01:13 PM
"Getting warmer......"

FLAPS, USAF (ret)
08-02-2013, 01:41 PM
Finally got rid of some of the riff-raff. More work to be done though. :headbang:

RobotChicken
08-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Finally got rid of some of the riff-raff. More work to be done though.

"Concur."

Bourne
08-02-2013, 04:25 PM
All but one came forward:
KellyinAvon aka El Kabong

CrustySMSgt
08-02-2013, 04:42 PM
All but one came forward:
KellyinAvon aka El Kabong

I wouldn't admit to posting the nonsense that alt posts either!

giggawatt
08-03-2013, 09:24 AM
Well that was a bit anti-climatic.

Absinthe Anecdote
08-05-2013, 06:52 PM
Well that was a bit anti-climatic.

Indeed!

You know that I always suspected that you were Airman of Darkness and you were also on my short list of PT GOD suspects.

giggawatt
08-07-2013, 09:18 PM
Indeed!

You know that I always suspected that you were Airman of Darkness and you were also on my short list of PT GOD suspects.

I am really curious about AoD.

We must know FA! Who is/was the Airman of Darkness?

Rusty Jones
08-07-2013, 09:24 PM
I am really curious about AoD.

We must know FA! Who is/was the Airman of Darkness?

What's sad is that... AoD may not have been an alt account. I really doubt that it was. I really think that AoD may have actually been a bona fide idiot.

Well, maybe not an idiot... but one of those obsessively squared-away junior troops that's going to overwork himself and burn himself out; and turn himself into an instant shitbag before you know it.

giggawatt
08-07-2013, 09:29 PM
IDK man. I don't think even the most motivated, squared away troop would go that far with the flaming smilies and eagle pics. I suspected Bruwin.

AJBIGJ
08-07-2013, 09:34 PM
I think I may try claiming to be all sorts of people as alt accounts and see if any step in and correct me!

Absinthe Anecdote
08-07-2013, 10:09 PM
I'm pretty sure that AoD was a joke account. He really played up that story about knocking the water fountain off the wall and would purposely misspell my name and others.

Then again, what the hell do I know? I also thought that Wildman was a hoax when he first showed up.

giggawatt do you have anymore of those cool pictures of wolves and mountain lions super imposed over the American Flag?

However, personal favorite was the one with the bald eagle and the Statue or Liberty sharing a dip of snuff with the heads of Mount Rushmore.

raustin0017
08-07-2013, 10:48 PM
I sort of miss Godfather. Too bad....

CYBERFX1024
08-07-2013, 11:11 PM

You are gaining rank quick.

giggawatt
08-08-2013, 09:17 AM
I'm pretty sure that AoD was a joke account. He really played up that story about knocking the water fountain off the wall and would purposely misspell my name and others.

Then again, what the hell do I know? I also thought that Wildman was a hoax when he first showed up.

giggawatt do you have anymore of those cool pictures of wolves and mountain lions super imposed over the American Flag?

However, personal favorite was the one with the bald eagle and the Statue or Liberty sharing a dip of snuff with the heads of Mount Rushmore.

I forgot about that story. Now that I think of it, there's no way that account was not a fake. Every story ended up with him getting it on with some higher ranking female because she was so impressed with his alpha-ness. I don't think he ever "got 'er dun."

I also though Wildman was a hoax at first too. As for the eagle/wolf/mountain pictures. I don't have any on hand but google as plenty.

Absinthe Anecdote
08-08-2013, 03:54 PM
I forgot about that story. Now that I think of it, there's no way that account was not a fake. Every story ended up with him getting it on with some higher ranking female because she was so impressed with his alpha-ness. I don't think he ever "got 'er dun."

I also though Wildman was a hoax at first too. As for the eagle/wolf/mountain pictures. I don't have any on hand but google as plenty.

Whatever you say, AoD!

giggawatt
08-08-2013, 08:47 PM
Whatever you say, AoD!

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME THEN THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM! GIT ER DUN!!! :flame

I mean, nope, definitely not me!

UncaRastus
08-09-2013, 05:08 PM
We are letting the current posters sort themselves out, as to board willingness to settle down their language, and cross posting and just being cyberbullies, Flaps.

Absinthe Anecdote
08-09-2013, 06:57 PM
We are letting the current posters sort themselves out, as to board willingness to settle down their language, and cross posting and just being cyberbullies, Flaps.

Huh?

FLAPS, USAF (ret)
08-09-2013, 09:58 PM

Who have I bullied? Think you got the wrong guy. If not, then PLEASE ban me.

UncaRastus
08-09-2013, 11:31 PM
Flaps, you asked a the question about the outting of the alternate identity posters. I answered with an amplification of what is going on, since the date of outting has already occured.

Nothing to do with you, as far as I can ascertain.

Sorry about not clarifying my statement before now.

Measure Man
08-09-2013, 11:43 PM

There was a certain charm about him.

sandsjames
08-10-2013, 02:05 PM
I was gone for awhile and it seems Tak/Godfather was permanently banned? Did he do something out of the ordinary?

Oh, yeah, I'm totally against alt accounts too. And so was thread_cop...(does it count as an alternate account if you never try to hide who you actually are)?

efmbman
08-10-2013, 02:08 PM
Tak left.... again. So did RFD.... again and again.

sandsjames
08-10-2013, 02:12 PM
Tak left.... again. So did RFD.... again and again.

Tak told me he received a permanent ban...RFD is gone too? And Joe B as well. Damn, I leave for a few weeks and this place goes crazy.

Oh yeah...retirement is awesome.

RobotChicken
08-10-2013, 02:15 PM
Tak told me he received a permanent ban...RFD is gone too? And Joe B as well. Damn, I leave for a few weeks and this place goes crazy.

Oh yeah...retirement is awesome.

"Good to read your post again; kinda feeling like the 'Lone Ranger' 'round here pardner'..."

sandsjames
08-10-2013, 02:17 PM
"Good to read your post again; kinda feeling like the 'Lone Ranger' 'round here pardner'..."

Why is he called the "Lone Ranger" when he always has Tonto with him? Wouldn't "Lone" kind of mean he doesn't have a sidekick?

Cerberus
08-10-2013, 02:50 PM
sandsjames,

"crazy" isn't exactly what happened. The forumadmin said that all alt accounts would be eliminated, a few people flipped out and split. VFFTsgt left because he didn't like the religion section being deleted. Bob left because he is offended that he can't know the FAs real name. (well, he sort of left) Mostly everyone from the "old days" is still around. Several people that used to participate are back and a number of new people are participating. The board is as active as it always has been (if not more), just without the cursing, personal attacks, and ongoing feuds. An definite improvement over the last year or so.

Absinthe Anecdote
08-11-2013, 03:03 AM
Who have I bullied? Think you got the wrong guy. If not, then PLEASE ban me.

I have always been afraid you'd try to take my lunch money.

DocBones
08-11-2013, 04:29 AM
My lunch money was spent on some nice smoking material. Marlboros, dude!

RobotChicken
08-11-2013, 01:57 PM
My lunch money was spent on some nice smoking material. Marlboros, dude!

"And then give 'em out to the 'Bully' for a weeks pass from him and weeks suspension from the 'Vice-Principal'; WIN-WIN!!"

Rainmaker
08-16-2013, 03:46 PM
sandsjames,

"crazy" isn't exactly what happened. The forumadmin said that all alt accounts would be eliminated, a few people flipped out and split. VFFTsgt left because he didn't like the religion section being deleted. Bob left because he is offended that he can't know the FAs real name. (well, he sort of left) Mostly everyone from the "old days" is still around. Several people that used to participate are back and a number of new people are participating. The board is as active as it always has been (if not more), just without the cursing, personal attacks, and ongoing feuds. An definite improvement over the last year or so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_sheep_husbandry

giggawatt
10-16-2013, 12:49 PM
Did anyone admit to being Grammar Police?