PDA

View Full Version : Check Your Stats

technomage1
07-26-2013, 11:29 PM
forums.militarytimes.com/thanks.php?do=statistics

Found this while poking around. Looks like we can track who is naughty and nice....

technomage1
07-27-2013, 12:17 AM
Yep, someone told me about that recently.
When I referenced me in a category,
A user dang near took my head off.
I never knew it existed either.
Kind of comical stats.

I give you credit, you are #1 at both likes and dislikes.

CrustySMSgt
07-27-2013, 04:42 AM
Yep, someone told me about that recently.
When I referenced me in a category,
A user dang near took my head off.
I never knew it existed either.
Kind of comical stats.

I "near took your head off" because you actually tried to use this meaningless statistic to prove a point that people like you. Dude, it's the internet, no one give a hoot how many people like you and quoting that statistic just makes you look foolish!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6iAjEv9dQ

I write born to kill on my helmet
And I wear a peace symbol :-)

Well played!

CrustySMSgt
07-27-2013, 05:02 AM
Toby Keith played our fair tonight, tim McGraw played last Friday.
Dude, I don't give a shit about stats, you should know that by now.

Damn... sounds like a great line-up!

I used to do concert security for 7 years when I was at Fairchild, mostly at the Gorge Ampitheater(yes, I had my off duty employment form filled out/signed lol); being a big guy I always worked front of stage and the last 3 years I managed the front of stage team, so I saw lots of shows. I think I've seen more than 20 Dave Matthews shows, which were always good... but Toby & Tim are way up at the top of the list of best shows, as I mostly listen to country. Was a great gig!

Airborne
07-27-2013, 05:35 AM
No willspowers? I am disspoint. R3nTeRs!!!!!!!!!!1

KellyinAvon
07-27-2013, 11:03 AM
Looks like Godfather and Robot Chicken are in the triple-crown running.

Pullinteeth
07-30-2013, 01:57 PM
I give you credit, you are #1 at both likes and dislikes.

He is second in dislikes-Flaps is 1st. I would caution though that RC and GF are 1 and 2 on Likes given AND recieved...and GF is #1 in dislikes GIVEN and his nemisis is #1 in dislikes recieved... GF and RC are also #1 and 2 for thanks given AND recieved... Coincidence? I think not...

Absinthe Anecdote
07-30-2013, 03:14 PM
He is second in dislikes-Flaps is 1st. I would caution though that RC and GF are 1 and 2 on Likes given AND recieved...and GF is #1 in dislikes GIVEN and his nemisis is #1 in dislikes recieved... GF and RC are also #1 and 2 for thanks given AND recieved... Coincidence? I think not...

Get ready to be followed into every thread by GF and he'll try to bury your posts a couple of pages back with irrelevant posts of his own to "hide" it.

You better publicly apologize quick or he'll go dislike a shit load of your old posts.

Pullinteeth
07-30-2013, 03:16 PM
Get ready to be followed into every thread by GF and he'll try to bury your posts a couple of pages back with irrelevant posts of his own to "hide" it.

You better publicly apologize quick or he'll go dislike a shit load of your old posts.

Meh....frankly I liked his original SN best...that was funny stuff... Not sure I am gonna stick it out here much longer anyway.

Absinthe Anecdote
07-30-2013, 03:29 PM
Meh....frankly I liked his original SN best...that was funny stuff... Not sure I am gonna stick it out here much longer anyway.

I hear ya; I've got some time off right now but I'll be back to the grind soon so'll be dropping by much less often. I do like to see Rusty get the best of Tak/GF though.

I might stop in once in awhile to see what GF and his helper troll, RC, are up to.

BRUWIN
08-01-2013, 03:50 AM
AA, please do not instigate a fight by continued name-calling and provocation. GF has ignored you to avoid a confrontation, in accordance with our rules, but that is not license for you to continue.

Thanks,

Hey...who exactly put you in charge? Before you came along I was doing a fine job keeping these forums on a professional level. Now we got this guy waving a badge around like he''s Barney Fife. Just let me handle these issues and there won't be a problem.

AA...STFU.

ok...Handled.

Absinthe Anecdote
08-01-2013, 04:06 AM
Hey...who exactly put you in charge? Before you came along I was doing a fine job keeping these forums on a professional level. Now we got this guy waving a badge around like he''s Barney Fife. Just let me handle these issues and there won't be a problem.

AA...STFU.

ok...Handled.

I'm going to have to report you for that!

RobotChicken
08-01-2013, 01:00 PM
I hear ya; I've got some time off right now but I'll be back to the grind soon so'll be dropping by much less often. I do like to see Rusty get the best of Tak/GF though.

I might stop in once in awhile to see what GF and his helper troll, RC, are up to.

"I really thought 'Absolute A$$CLOWN' had changed his 'Turkey Buzzard' feathers after 'FA's' bird brain idea of a bird cage of your Whining ass crybaby self appointed Head A$$CLOWN in charge of the Channel 4 association of trolling clowns; I was WRONG again, there is NO WAY ANYONE is going to be able to make 'peace' with 'AA','RJ' and 'Flapper of the deep end' of 'Major' A$$ of imposture syndrome; let alone a sicko ex PO-1 present GS-slime ball that gets his jollies making sexual overtones at members family...The 'FA' response to that was most blatantly 'PC' yes person reply in MTF history; and You are on the fast track to 'editor'!! Now as far as being a 'Helper'; 'AA' knows all about his 3 minions on his coat tails that were deathly quiet on his 'bird cage' sentence in 'Banned Camp' spoke volumes to me but fell on 'FA's' deaf reading between the lines skills; for I am nobody's fool and definitely not a 'Trolling' one for that I leave to 'MTF''s......:3some::stooges:!! 'Tak' and I had a common interest in the 'Clown Wars' and Almost succeeded but they had one card left to play and played it WELL! If all else fails, blame the victims and go crawling to 'FA' and tell 'FA' they hurt our feelings....Worked didn't it 'pussies'???? If you play with the 'Big CATS'; you Will get scratched!! The only thing 'Rusty' ever got the best of is...:bukkake::wank: ; and what ever 'we' might be up to will definitely be well above your 'IQ' level for sure. In closing have 'Fun' with YOUR Losers 'FA' cause you sure earned them the old fashioned way!" RamboRobotChicken (The REAL ONE!) :nana::wizard::bsflag: