PDA

View Full Version : Air Force Portal and Sexual Assault

Yes
07-23-2013, 10:30 AM
Seems you can't even get to the air force portal without watching a long video regarding sexual assault. Will this babysitting ever end? People who are going to do it, are going to do it. There's not beating it out of someones head.

I had to print out some records and it took an extra 5 minutes because I couldn't skip or navigate around it. I GET THE POINT ALREADY!

UH1FE
07-23-2013, 11:20 AM
I just minimized the window and went to the bathroom.

VFFTSGT
07-23-2013, 04:27 PM
Seems you can't even get to the air force portal without watching a long video regarding sexual assault. Will this babysitting ever end? People who are going to do it, are going to do it. There's not beating it out of someones head.

I had to print out some records and it took an extra 5 minutes because I couldn't skip or navigate around it. I GET THE POINT ALREADY!

Yeah it will, when you check out of the daycare.

BOSS302
07-23-2013, 04:30 PM
I'm glad my Internet was not working today...

Quixotic
08-01-2013, 08:47 AM
I saw it, hit mute, kicked up my feet, and went about making sure there were the same amount of ceiling tiles above my head as last week.

There were, so I went about deleting the ubiquitous amount of irrelevant emails I got in the last day based solely upon the subject line while hoping the phone would ring with something relevant.

It didn't, so I made jokes about killing myself.

No one laughed, the jokes are old.

Eventually it ended and I was able to continue being a warrior.

BRUWIN
08-01-2013, 11:08 AM
It seems to me that if you guys really want to stop being bombarded with anti sexual assault briefings than maybe you guys try something like...Oh I don't know...stop sexually assaulting people maybe?

FLAPS, USAF (ret)
08-01-2013, 11:53 AM
It seems to me that if you guys really want to stop being bombarded with anti sexual assault briefings than maybe you guys try something like...Oh I don't know...stop sexually assaulting people maybe?

It's the alcohol. Airman Suckme + Airman Stuffme + Alcohol = Sexual Assault. Airman Suckme + Airman Stuffme + Water = Good times. People down range are getting busted for having a good time, not sexual assault....in most cases.

Desk Pilot
08-01-2013, 12:24 PM

Now that's just crazy talk I tell you.